Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 12

Story Info
A week of teaching and learning.
10.8k words
4.74
15.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and gave Rick the longest and most sensuous blow job of his life for his first morning back at work. Mary had taught me to always send her loving man to work on Monday satisfied and relaxed to start the week, one of us always did that task. Wednesday evenings were also an important day, especially after work as that became his stress relief time or hump day as it is so reverently called. A good working week culminated on Friday evenings usually with a time out on the town with coworkers and friends. The object of course is to be invited to these little soirees, not always as he does need alone time with his friends. Too much and it would make him look hen pecked which is to be avoided at all cost. Always follow Masters desires in the matter. The bad part, I needed to teach him.

Friday would always be the toughest day Mary had told me. It would be easiest just to tell him the situation. I was a new toy to him so to speak, new toys get played with often before becoming mundane and unexciting. He would want me to join him as soon as possible in these little adventures then it would taper off to seldom. The seldom part would be the point to avoid, it needed to be an even mix. Lance had always told Mary if a guest was coming so there would be no unwanted situations. I rarely got to go out with the two of them on a Friday night. Most generally it would be a Saturday night, just to have fun dancing and drinking. Not being able to talk was a burden most times at those events.

With Lionel all of this never made a difference, different situation and environment. Lionel was always a surprise when it came to all this. With Lionel I might need to look like a model, the girl next door or a hooker when we were out. At home I was the maid at all times and he would order me what to do and when. Lionel loved the fact I couldn't speak most of the time.

I also needed to teach Sarah. Her working may make it a lot more easier but I knew Master will want her to tag along every now and then. All she has to do is act like my best friend and that isn't always easy. I doubted Master would play with us around his friends from work, if ever. Sarah also needed a lesson or two with her coworkers. They seemed like a disjointed bunch of people thrown together temporarily with a manager that didn't care. Sarah seemed to be the cohesive glue that guided them.

Saturdays were always reserved for fun at home or a private club, that held true for both Lance and Lionel. I always wondered because we seldom went to the private clubs. Lance liked the club but didn't like the people all that much. He went because a couple of their friends went. Lance thought there were too many things wrong with many of the Masters and the slaves themselves he couldn't comprehend. Lionel, mostly due to time constraints.

Sundays were normally a day of rest and relaxation for the most part. It could be something as simple as watching a movie. Lance and Mary were more adventurous as Lionel was most generally packing for his next trip or leaving for the airport. Some of the airport excursions made for some fun memories.

Monday was more or less a boring day for me as Sarah and Rick were both at work. I cleaned just to have something to do. I hadn't been alone in over a week. The alone time which I coveted before just wasn't the same this time. It feels like a piece on me is missing. Is this what love is all about? I checked the mail as I was ordered and that gave me a sense of accomplishment as did doing the laundry. I may have struggled but I got by. I tried making the beds, the more I tried the worse things got when I tried getting the sheets in place. I just couldn't lift and tuck, not with these beds anyway.

Rick called me twice, the first time at lunch. He had been in a meeting all morning long, poor Master. The second when I was trying to make the beds. He was worried when I sounded out of breath. It helped to know Master was thinking of me. I didn't think to look at my Tablet where he had sent me the early morning email. I would need to remember in the future to keep it near me at all times. At least I could make dinner, baked chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing and veggies. I struggled with the veggies quite a bit but managed. I settled on ice cream for desert and brewed ice tea in the coffee pot. I even sent my first email outlining dinner plans so Master didn't pick something up or plan something ahead of time. His loving reply made me smile.

I wanted to surprise Master at the door, I just couldn't think of how while I set the table. It would have been easy if it wasn't for Mother Nature. I couldn't wait for my cast to be redone, that would help an awful lot also. I didn't know if Sarah was coming either or when. I only knew Sarah had Tuesday and Wednesday off according to the board and she worked til 7 PM tonight.

The best I could do was look presentable when Master showed up at the door wearing my collar and leash. At least dinner smelled yummy and ready to be served. He sent me an email when he left, so I knew approximately when to expect him. I didn't know how long it would take him is the bad part.

Master was happy to see me. He took my leash and pulled me in for a long tender welcome home kiss that left me weak in the knees. I had missed him so much and he missed me also that was evident. He was happy with dinner and he told me of his plans for the coming weekend.

Train to Boston Friday night and two nights at the Crowne. He didn't know if Rikki and Jill would be joining us or not except for dinner Saturday night. The plans sounded like fun and a little sight seeing he hoped but wouldn't be much.

Sarah arrived about 7:30 and warmed up dinner I had saved her. As we had been talking about the plans and how his day went. Master left to get changed and more comfortable while Sarah ate. Sarah had one of those boring days but went quicker than normal, teaching the staff how to dress better and greet customers were on her mind. Sarah had brought some clothes and makeup with her to wear as well.

After dinner and the dishes done, I had Sarah help me make the beds. She was appreciative that I had done the laundry. I had her change my nipple rings back to my loops, the placards were getting bothersome. I left Sarah to put her things away while I joined Master on the sofa in the living room.

Sarah came out dressed in a soft black leather halter that laced in front and a pleated black skirt with four inch black pumps. Her collar and leash completed her attire. Her large tits pushed up and out of the halter seductively showing plenty of cleavage. The skirt about three inches above the knee. The striking new feature was the piercing in her navel with three dangling bells, still red and a little swollen.

"Did I say you could do that Sarah?" Master asked.

"No Sir. I have been wanting this for a long time. You don't like Sir?" Sarah said looking dejected.

"I did say no nipple rings but that is beside the point. You didn't ask first, whether I like it or not. It is not your body to mark, is it?" Master stated furiously.

"No Sir." Sarah said with tears running down her cheeks.

"I do like but you needed to ask first." Master stated.

"Yes Sir." Sarah sniffled.

I knew Master was thinking of a punishment. I couldn't help Sarah on this one because Master was right, though I knew she wanted one when we were looking before. I needed to see what Master would decide.

"I think the paddle is in order for such an unruly wench." Master finally stated.

"Puppy, go fetch the paddle while Sarah strips." Master ordered.

I got up to go fetch the paddle as ordered. It could have been much worse and I think Master was trying to decide on something Sarah didn't like. I am not sure what that might have been myself. When I returned Sarah was already in position, bent over with her hands gripping the arm of the couch, legs spread wide. I handed Master the paddle.

"You agreed that I would control you Sarah. Yet, you change yourself without my permission. How dare you! If you asked, we would have held your hand while it was being done. What next, you want your pussy pierced?" Master fumed.

"No Sir. Not unless you order me Sir." Sarah wailed.

"Maybe I should. Let a little ball keep your clit excited all day with little chiming bells to tell everyone. Possibly some pussy lip rings also to keep that pussy closed with a ping pong ball inside complete with little bells. Would you like that?" Master stated.

I was hoping he was joking about that. I had seen that done more than once. Evidently, his research was extensive.

"No Sir. Please!" Sarah was openly crying already.

"Maybe a tongue ring to better excite pussy and cocks alike?" Master asked a little more calmly.

"Maybe Sir." Sarah said between sobs.

I understood then what Master was after. He wanted to know if Sarah wanted more and to what extent. I had to congratulate him on that line of questioning. Sarah didn't know that however which is the point. I hoped Master wasn't too rough with the paddle being his first actual time though she deserved a rough whipping.

Smack! No warning and not an easy blow, the bells tinkling their tune.

"Oooowwwch!" Sarah yelped.

Smack! Ten on each cheek, I counted and none of then were light blows but could have been much harder. The bells continued to tinkle, Sarah keeping her cries of pain as best she could. Her ass is a flaming scarlet red. Sarah was crying hard, collapsed to her knees when Master finished, rubbing her burnt ass gently with her hands.

"Puppy. Some lotion and ice. That should cool her down." Master ordered.

I jumped to his orders. I didn't say a word as I wasn't in the mood to receive any punishment today. Not any that could be quite as cruel anyway, it did make me horny watching.

I tended to her tortured ass as ordered. The lotion would help, the ice might cool the skin but would cause a little more pain to go with it. After about ten minutes I declared her fit once again. Her crying and sniffling had stopped as the tissues mounted. Master had watched the entire time as I worked my magic. I noticed he was hard as a rock. I whispered in her ear. Sarah looked at me and a small smile lightened her distraught face.

Sarah followed my order and stood back into the same position she was in before the paddling and wiggled her ass. I got up and walked over to Master rubbing his hard cock.

"Master, since it is to your liking though done wrongly. Sarah does need a treat as she did it for you as well as her." I whispered in his ear.

Master looked into my eyes and saw the truth of what I was speaking. I saw the apprehension on his face as I nodded my head. If the transgression was worse I wouldn't have interfered and let her suffer the wrath. The big fact that he wanted me instead of Sarah, I could tell.

"You will have to do the honors then." Master stated understanding my position.

Sarah was ready for his cock now. Before I whispered in her ear she wasn't ready. The paddling hadn't been what she expected and hadn't turned her on like before. Before it was a game and she was already turned on. She may have been at first, being excited to showoff but this wasn't a game. I felt she had learned her lesson however.

I took down his loungers and his cock sprang free. I couldn't help giving it a few tasteful licks and sucks. I took his cock and slid it up and down her now wet pussy lips, coating his head. I lined his cock with her wet tunnel as Master pushed forward, sinking his cock. Sarah pushed back with her sounds of delight.

"Thank you Sir. I am truly sorry for the wrong I committed." Sarah breathed out heavily.

Sarah and Master fucked hard for a few minutes. Neither lasted long as their joys of passion erupted. Master in a loud grunt and Sarah with an ass grinding, pussy milking moan of pleasure. Sarah collapsed forward on the arm of the chair breathing hard. Master stood still as her pussy came off his well coated dripping cock. I didn't hesitate to lick his cock clean and engulf his cock to get the very last drop.

I am utterly ready myself but this is my heaviest flow day and feel just yucky, especially now. I need a shower to calm down more than anything. Sarah needs a shower to clean up before I talk to both of them.

We both took showers to clean up and cool down. Her poor ass was still red but had calmed down from the bright red before.

"Sarah. You do know what you did was wrong, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress. I didn't think. I saw this one and had to have it, spur of the moment. I have been wanting one for a long time. I never had the courage before." Sarah stated.

"I wouldn't do any others without permission. I know Master was testing you about others." I said.

"He wouldn't force me, will he?" Sarah asked looking scared.

"No. He would make sure you wanted it first." I replied.

"Good Mistress. I was worried for a minute. The tongue ring and hood piercing sounds like fun but I am not sure. The others sound too kinky even for me." Sarah stated.

"The pussy lips are done for a reason, usually punishment of the severest kind." I said.

"I don't understand." Sarah looked at me aghast.

"The slave I knew that had that done was a total nympho. Her Master done it to control her urges to fuck others. Some have it done so things don't fall out as punishment." I further stated. Sarah looked at me astonished.

"I was surprised he didn't order you to lick me clean like I expected." Sarah stated.

"Master knows my state and I doubt he wanted to push me. He is very caring and understanding. I would have if he ordered me though." I stated licking my lips.

"Is that why you wanted him to have sex with me Mistress?" Sarah asked.

"No. You expected Master to be pleased with your choice but instead got the opposite reaction. He did like your piercing and the punishment was appropriate for your misgiving deed though to some, it might be considered light. I felt the sex was needed this time for your well being, not as a treat. The last time it was part of a game, this time it wasn't and turned you off. You may have decided to leave permanently because you are not fully aware of the consequences of your actions as of yet." I explained.

"I am so sorry Mistress. You are right and I thank you for that." Sarah remorsefully stated with tears running down her cheeks again.

"Master also needs to learn. It was a good experience for both of you in that regard. He does love you, not like he does me which is perfect. He still needs to get over the fact that he can have sex with you any time it pleases him or us. Be warned however, I am to be present except for the occasional hand or blow job under certain circumstances." I further explained kissing her tears away.

"So I am to deny him fucking me if you are not present but my hands and mouth are available at all times Mistress?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, tits too." I answered laughing and Sarah giggling after it sunk in.

We finally got cleaned up and redressed and joined Master on the couch again. Sarah got on her hands and knees and thoroughly explained her reasoning for her actions and apologized profusely and wouldn't let it happen again. Master praised and accepted her apology. I explained my thoughts and reasoning on how Master and his week should transpire between the three of us. It isn't like it would be a completely redundant schedule as that would be no fun whatsoever.

Master did ask about the private clubs and their use. I told him what could be garnered from being a member but couldn't tell him about the cost of membership as I didn't know. He told me Beverly had explained the same thing but was reluctant as all the newness seemed too much to explore at the moment.

Master had been looking at movies and such getting a better feeling. The condo wasn't big enough for the three of us in that regard as there was no room for special furniture. Plus the fact it was more or less an adult living facility. That thought never crossed my mind even though I had seen very few kids. As far as he knew, there were only one three bedroom on each floor til the top two which were considered three bedroom penthouse suites and very costly.

I was happy how Monday had went. Sarah woke Master with a very talented blow job this morning as I watched on. I just needed to get through the day in that aspect. Sarah fixed a wonderful breakfast and everybody was in a happy go lucky mood as we sent Master off to work. At least I wasn't alone and had someone to talk to today. We hadn't seen Patrice since last Friday and wondered how things were going with her and Teddy. I wasn't about to go find out as I am still a little ashamed at myself for my Friday night actions. Sarah seemed to think everything would be fine.

Sarah and I did workout for an hour in the morning the best I could. I feel pathetic in this damn cast that is starting to bother me more and more, especially the itching I can't relieve. When I went down to check the mail the shoes for Sarah had arrived. I had to get Sarah to carry the box. Erica didn't seem all that pleased to see us in all reality. She really needs a makeover on one hand though she dressed well. She did seem quite taken with our jewelry for some reason, especially Sarah and her new tinkling belly ring.

Sarah of course had to model all her new heels and get use to wearing the five and six inch ones. She was more adept than I was the first time, I fell down several times. I had never worn heels above two inch before Lance and Mary. They did ease me into wearing them at first. Most of the time I wore four inch or sneakers except for evening wear which was always the six inch stilts as I called them, five inch for evenings out. Sarah couldn't wait for fall to wear her new boots. I think she planned on wearing them to work once in a while. Sarah left the five inch pumps on to match her outfit.

Sarah wasn't all that happy she wasn't going to Boston with us but had to work. Plus it wouldn't interfere with Mother Nature either. We did talk more extensively about her job and getting the employees on a better footing. Since her Friday night was free, she could get many of them together for a night out and make headway for a better working environment.

Sarah fixed a lovely dinner for the three of us. Master was happy to see me once again as we greeted him at the door. Sarah wasn't left out with a welcome home kiss though not as long or endearing as mine. I was happy to see that as I think Master finally realized that a happy slave needed to feel wanted, he was catching on.

Master was happy that her shoes had shown up and liked her choice. Sarah smiled at the little praise. All I could think about was tomorrow evening. Sarah had to work early on Friday and wouldn't be off in time to help me pack for the trip. I really wanted a special outfit to wear but that was unlikely. Master wanted me in tight jeans and heels for the graduation which meant he would take me shopping and have to dress me.

Master asked me if I wanted my belly pierced also. I left it up to him as is my stance though I really didn't want one. I really wasn't all that thrilled about having my nipples pierced in all reality. I did like them in the end as they are more stimulating. I had thought about having my tongue pierced at one time. Lance and Mary were against piercings, so was Lionel except for the nipples. He liked to use the rings to hold me in place better than clamps though clamps can still be used. Lionel had a Y leash made and led me around by my piercings instead of a collar most of the time. He was rather inventive with it also though it rubbed me raw a couple times.

I had thought about Sarah and what I have read about nipple piercings. Hers isn't exactly inverted to me though they aren't very pronounced. I was wondering whether suction could draw them out as I had been told. I asked Master to look into it. Master did look it up and ordered a little device that might help. He said it was worth a shot and wasn't very expensive. We decided to wait to tell Sarah about this little discovery as we didn't want to get her hopes up. The testimonials said it would help in either case, especially if they are sensitive which hers were.