Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said she was at a crossroads but I don't think this is what you had in mind." Master said shocked.

"Definitely not Master." I stated laughing. Sarah looked at both of us questioningly at that exchange of statements.

"Sarah, we were going to ask you to move in and join us to make your life whole with us until the proper time or part ways. Now it seems you have several options to consider though I don't think your ex is a very good choice aside from that. The decision is completely up to you however." Master explained putting the key card and door key on the table in front of Sarah.

Sarah looked up at me first with shock and surprise etched on her face while she saw my loving smile in return. The look told me that I already knew her answer well before she said anything. Our life was the one she had really came to enjoy from the start. I thought that maybe something else happened over the weekend she wasn't telling us and her hesitation.

"You had words with the other woman over the weekend didn't you?" I asked knowingly.

"Well, I wouldn't call it words exactly though we did have a discussion over coffee. I think she may have kicked him out afterward, I am not sure. She said I was still foremost in his mind, she didn't like it and he may have been watching for me lately." Sarah replied.

"So you are deciding between him and what you really want?" Master asked.

"No Sir. I can't marry the asshole because I could never trust him. What I really want is here. Before I decide I need to talk with Jenifer privately first if I may." Sarah said with a frown with tears forming.

"Permission granted." Master said though I saw his confused look that probably matched mine.

Sarah and I got up, she picked up her blazer on the way to her bedroom and she was in a hurry. I shut the door as she threw the blazer haphazardly toward the edge of the bed that barely hung on. She plopped face first down on the bed crying out loud trying to muffle her sounds. I was at a total loss. Whatever the problem, it is serious. I sat on the edge of the bed rubbing her back as I didn't know what else to do. It took a spell but she finally calmed down enough and rolled over. She looked miserable to say the least.

"I want to accept. I really do but I can't. I am going to pack and leave." Jenifer blubbered out and started crying all over again. I held her as I didn't understand whatsoever.

"I can't help if you don't tell me what is wrong?" I asked soothingly hoping she heard me.

"I am in love with someone I can't have. I tried, really tried. I just can't." Sarah sobbed.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked perplexed.

"Rick and you. You said I couldn't and I have. I thought I could do it but I can't." Sarah cried even harder. That took me by total surprise.

"Is this Mother Nature and an emotional mood swing?" I asked.

"No, it is a compilation of things. I knew after the belly ring episode last week. I realized I was wrong and everything that happened and has happened since has been out of love. The gut wrenching lonely weekend was agonizing as hell. The offer is one of love even. You told me I couldn't fall in love with him and I have. I love you too and that makes it harder." Sarah explained and started weeping again.

This was reminiscent of what happened with Lance and Mary. I wasn't in love with either one, just an emotional attachment. Lionel might have been a little bit of a different story but he gave me time to adjust though I wasn't exactly in love with him either or I wouldn't have let it happen. Still, it made leaving hard because I feared starting over more than anything else.

Sarah was a completely different story, her emotional attachment was deeper and stronger because we understood her. She kicked out her ex because she didn't love him to begin with and he was cheating on her really didn't matter. Not even much of an emotional tear if she was telling the truth. This was more along the lines of Rikki and Jill and why they couldn't part.

This was the only way she could part from us that wouldn't hurt her as much. This actually turned into my decision and mine alone to make. I knew what Master's answer would be without asking him, he would show her the door. That made this even more difficult and she knew it. That is why she wanted to confess to me before she committed to accepting. All three of us actually love each other, is that really a problem or become a problem?

"Sarah, I think the three of us can live together happily, we have been for the most part. Just remember I am to be his wife and love him dearly. I already made the rules apparent to you in that regard. Do you agree?" I asked soothingly.

"Really? I promise I will respect them! I just wanted to make sure you understood." Sarah said with a brightening face as we kissed passionately.

A thought struck me that she just wanted reassurance, my reassurance. I looked at Sarah and started laughing. Makeup was smeared all over her face and on me as well. We would need to clean up before going back. Sarah needed to change while we were at it. I explained the weekend trip to Boston in detail and my little shopping adventure while I was at it.

I explained to Sarah I was teaching Master as he was having problems giving commands still, directly and indirectly. This evening was a refresher course and the reasons why. I also told her something happened at work dealing with the Boston trip and I wasn't sure what as we were interrupted before discussing it.

Sarah put on her leash and collar to match me. A pair of terry cloth shorts as well as we made our way to the bathroom to clean up. She tried eye drops to clear her swollen red eyes though it was still apparent to me she had been crying heavily. The new application of makeup did wonders however.

"About time you two. Did you decide Sarah?" Master asked.

"Yes Sir. I accept." Sarah replied smiling.

"Good. Clean up the dishes and bring us something to drink. We will watch TV tonight." Master ordered.

"Yes Sir." We replied in unison. It didn't take us very long to clean up. Something more to add to the shopping list along with fruit and deserts. We delivered Cokes as directed as we didn't have anything else. We stood waiting for Master, he patted the cushions on either side for us to sit.

"Sarah, do you think you can schedule yourself off for the Fourth of July weekend?" Master asked.

"I can try Sir. It is off from my normal schedule and three days could be tough. I will need to see if I can schedule vacation days." Sarah replied.

"I promised Puppy a sightseeing trip in Boston that didn't happen. It will be a crowded weekend probably but three days are a much better option. I would love to have you join us and maybe meet the twins as well." Master explained.

"I will find a way Sir." Sarah happily exclaimed.

"Also, next Friday there is going to be a small evening after hours get together after work in celebration if things go well. Both of you are invited of course. It wont be fancy but not sure where yet. I need to get Kathy to work on the details, she is a much better party planner than me." Master informed us.

"More fire to my burning schedule Sir." Sarah said laughing.

"Yes well, I know. If you can't swing it I will understand. Next time I will try to give more warning if that helps." Master said.

"Master, her present came in the mail today." I said remembering the envelope. Master looked over and saw the small package sticking up in the slot.

"I think it can wait a day or two. There is no hurry." Master said.

"What is your schedule tomorrow Sarah?" I asked.

"9 AM til 1 PM. Sorry, I haven't had time to put it on the board." Sarah answered.

Master, can Sarah and I go grocery shopping after she gets off work and maybe pick some stuff up at her apartment?" I asked.

"The one near the mall where Sarah works is where I normally go if you remember. The wine and liquor shops are right there also. You have enough money?" Master asked.

"I only spent twenty-five dollars Master. I only need a few things, mostly fruit, cheese, and few other things as everything else can wait til the weekend. Depends on the cost of the wine you like." I answered.

"Better give you a card instead, the case of wine is pricey. Tell them who it is for and they will get it for you." Master said.

"Would it be better to go with Sarah so I can learn the subway? I am sure I can waste four hours window shopping." I asked.

"Another learning adventure I see. You going to make a habit of this?" Master asked laughing.

"No Master. Would I do a thing like that?" I teased with a smile and wink.

"What do you think Sarah?" Master asked.

"Depends, could be tight on time, shopping for up to two hours maybe. Going to my apartment would be out of the question due to traffic. No big deal as that would be better in the evening and I would need to get clothes as a minimum." Sarah answered.

"Okay on the shopping trip and subway. We will go after dinner to the apartment. Just don't get lost window shopping." Master determined with a chuckle.

Sarah and I both snuggled against Master and watched TV til the news came on. Master kissed us both and said it is time for bed. We rose with him of course as he grabbed our leashes and led us down the hall. Master hadn't changed which is unusual, only removed his jacket. He must have been deep in thought about something or tired. He told Sarah to go to the bathroom then meet us in the bedroom. He told me to go to the bathroom while he changed. I didn't have a clue what was going on but he wanted to tell or ask us both something. When I came out Sarah was already sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat beside her as Master went to the bathroom, we both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Master finally came back a few minutes later and stood before us.

"I acted tonight because all the signs were there to do so where you are concerned Sarah and we are all in agreement. I know Jenifer told me the consequences that I must watch out for and I am sure I can put her first with no problem. I know what Jenifer wants and the three of us will be very happy together. Jenifer said there wouldn't be true love between the two of us Sarah, but I disagree. I think it has already happened even though I tried to deny it exists. I have read the stories about long term relationships like this and I think they are mostly false. I know Jenifer was in this type of situation before but I don't think she was ever in love til I came along. Even though she found it hard to leave, it was more about the lifestyle she wanted. I would put our situation into the realm of my sister and Jill though a little different in a sense. If you stay, chances are I will never let you go. I know you said you wanted me to have complete control and wanted to keep your job, no problem there. I give you one last chance to go while you can or stay but it might be forever." Master stated profoundly.

Sarah and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"Master, we have already had the same discussion. That is why she hesitated before accepting the offer tonight. We have already agreed to the ground rules long ago though you need to be aware of them." I said with a grin.

We all started laughing after that. I filled him in so he wouldn't accidentally have a conflict with Sarah. He felt much better afterward and decided the rules were appropriate and understood why. He kissed us both using the leash, me first of course. I think we were all satisfied that it was out in the open with no animosity between us over the matter. He then ordered us all to bed as he was exhausted.