Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 17

Story Info
Life continues.
10.4k words
4.71
9.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning rolled around early for me and wide awake. Not sure why as it wasn't that early, early enough not to be awakened by the girls however. I trod off to the bathroom for morning relief. I decided to wake Puppy when I returned and ordered her to do the same. A plan of course, something neither of us had done in a while. I lovingly started in and we ended in a sixty-nine savoring each other. I hadn't thought about Sarah arriving to wake us until I heard her heavy breathing and grunts over ours. It didn't deter either of us reaching a mutual blissful satisfaction. Sarah either for that matter as she excitedly kissed us good morning.

Puppy and I showered together for the first time in a few days. Playfully treating each other to a nice gentle soaping and head scratching shampoo. Puppy dressed for exercise workout as was Sarah when I graced the breakfast table in their proper standing position. The daily activities in hand from the two, other than an early morning workout and work schedule from Sarah everything was on the new normal. Communication at breakfast works wonders instead of silence and grumpiness in other relationships. I knew what was on the dinner menu already. I lovingly kissed the girls goodbye as they saw me away to face the work day.

Kathy greeted me when I walked in with a smug smile instead of her gloomy don't bother me while I drink my morning latte attitude. I noticed Mike was already busy and humming instead of watching Kathy from a distance before work actually started. It must have been a great afternoon for the two of them. I smiled at this but wondered how long before the newness wore off and problems arose. That is why I don't like workplace romances like this. I had an option if it got out of hand as I could engineer a swap with Kathy as her job was interchangeable with other departments. I liked Kathy however and didn't want it to come to that.

I decided I would have a talk with Kathy first and give her the warning first. She is a big girl and knew what was at stake. Mike is a different story and still wet behind the ears in the relationship department and gave me more room for concern. Talking to both of them would keep it on the down low I hope.

First I wanted to check my email for updates. Rikki didn't let me down as she dropped me a line that I quickly read. Their sickness was over and felt fine again for starters. Chase had come home from the meeting a little shaken and in tears as he explained. I hadn't expected him to break down as I read on. Basically it was what I had guessed, Monica begged and pleaded with Chase to change his mind without Cliff present, no surprise. Chase still didn't trust her where he was concerned and Chance came to the rescue. She didn't exactly know what their plan entailed as she and Jill were kept out of their discussion but they were moving to Sacramento if their accord was agreed to. Exact details would be known later today and she would call.

I thought it over for a while. Whatever the problem, it was really deep seeded and the twins didn't want the girls to know what it was about. I wondered if that was a wise move or not. Might be more serious than anyone would guess and they wanted the girls kept in the dark about whatever. I was absolutely clueless as to why and must be a closely guarded family secret. Chance came up with an answer, so I determined it couldn't be that serious. Maybe the problem affected Jill in some way and the reason they kept them both blind to the situation. I didn't have much of an answer for them other than to tell them good luck, have a wonderful day and I would be waiting on their call.

I talked to Kathy after that privately and she understood my concerns and she promised. I know how that is, shit happens and runs down hill. Then I talked to both of them together giving fatherly advice and voiced my concerns. Me giving fatherly advice? That is a joke but what it felt like. Then I pointed them to the couple that was married in our department. They handle things and I am not sure how but they kept their home life and work life totally separate so I know it can be done.

The entire day went smoothly with work. The testing went great with one hundred percent matching findings and no glitches. I don't know about the team in Albany but we were ecstatic here.

I got the call from Rikki about mid afternoon. Cliff had stepped in and took the boys in for another secret meeting first thing. Evidently Cliff came up with an idea all three agreed to rather quickly as it only took ten or fifteen minutes. They were all joking and laughing afterward. Monica wasn't upset either so she must have been satisfied with the deal. They were staying in the Boston area as proposed on Sunday for three to five years then move to Sacramento. The house would remain a company asset but they would live there.

She also had a surprise for me. Cliff was seriously looking at me for a job as well. I had the qualifications he was looking for but didn't know what the job was. She did know it was farther out in the future and not immediate, how far she didn't know. That told me they were still in the planning stages of something serious and not yet released publicly. With what I knew, it could be up to a year before full actual implementation. If I was a candidate for a job, my guess is about six months down the road at a minimum. Nothing to concern myself with for the time being though I figured the recruitment might be handled personally instead of with a headhunter. That might make it more difficult to turn down if he really wanted me.

The whole situation did ease my fears considerably. Cliff was a smart man and knows how to diffuse tense situations. He also looks at the big picture and decides what is best for all concerned. Rikki made the email sound like Monica had won. Cliff must have had a differing opinion and came up with an olive branch that made everyone happy. Sometimes, the answer is clear as muddy water but as the mud settles the water becomes clear once again. This was one of those times it appeared as long as no one stirs the water again.

Leaving for the day I noticed Mike escorting Kathy out. They were forcing themselves to behave like two kids at school that didn't want anybody to know, I could tell. I thought that was a very good sign, they took my warning to heart. No one really knows about relationships completely. It could change on a moments notice, especially new ones. It could be over tomorrow, next week, three months from now.

I pondered that while I made my way home. The ex and I had been together for a long time in that regard and suddenly went south it seemed at the time but had really been slipping away longer than that. The newness with Puppy hadn't worn off and I loved her more than I did yesterday. I loved Sarah also, maybe not in the same capacity but growing as well. I knew both of them loved me with everything they had to offer. All was right in the world in my mind. How was I going to be greeted at the door came to the forefront. What was she going to teach me this time? That had been her goal this entire week and it varied each day.

Needless to say I was disappointed when I opened the door and found no Puppy there to greet me. A note laid on the floor instead. Master, dinner is on the table waiting. I suggest you eat before it gets cold. Change clothes and I should be ready. Love as always Puppy. I was confused as all get out. What game was she playing this time?

I did as she said however. Baked liver and onions, corn, rolls and a bowl of cantaloupe squares for desert. It had appeared she had already eaten but mine was still very warm not cooled like it had been setting for a long time. It was a great meal but I didn't enjoy it. It felt totally wrong without her. Why didn't she text or call? Leave a note instead? What happened that she rushed off like that? I would have seen her, so she didn't leave the building. The only person I saw was the new Erica when she got off the elevator, boy is she ever hot looking these days. Patrice? Needless to say I was a little upset but there had to be a reason. I felt I had time, so I did the dishes just to have something to do and cool down. That didn't work but I kept my wits about me and didn't let it fester. I went to change clothes as the note said. Odd the door was closed, we never close the door.

I opened the door to a wonderful site. Puppy tied spread eagle on the bed and gagged. She had made a special cuff for her cast and had the crop laying across her stomach.

"So this is the game you want to play tonight slave?" I stated a little upset. She nodded her head in the affirmative. I removed my clothes and remained naked.

"I am going to take it out on you as I would rather have my Puppy at the table. You could have done this a different way I think." I said telling her my desire. Her eyes got a little wider at that admonishment as I picked up the crop.

I ran the flat pad of the crop across her cheeks to her chin, she rubbed back like a cat wanting the attention. I almost laughed at her reaction. I ran the crop down from her chin, neck, between her wonderful breasts whose nipples were hard and pointed like bullets, down her stomach circling her naval, to her mound then down the inside of her thigh to her knee, then down to her toes. She responded to the teasing as her nose was flaring from breathing harder with her body writhing to the touch. I switched legs and made the return trip the same.

I had seen the movies but I was actually hesitant as to where to strike first. Maybe more to point I worried about my own actions, she had me mildly upset and had done this on purpose. I had not used the crop before and she made sure she couldn't guide me like last time. Her trust in me was absolute and I had to take that into consideration. I made up my mind as I began patting her tits and shoulders with the crop, not hard at first but I did increase the intensity as I went. I paid attention to the sounds and her reactions at the same time. Evidently I was on the mark so far.

I teased her nipples before I gave them a good jolt with the crop. She acted wildly with an audible grunt through the gag. Saliva already running from both corners of her mouth. Her head wasn't saying no as that was the telltale sign I was told about being too much. I teased her nipples more before I gave them a harder snap. She acted even wilder and the grunt turned into a muffled scream this time. I think I had found the point she wanted, instead of using the crop I used my fingers to pinch, pull and roll her nipples. She arched her chest into that action, I knew she was loving the treatment so far. I was taking it painstakingly slow as well, I was learning. I had to use my judgment on how much was enough to a given area. So I smacked them one more time with the crop, I felt it was lighter than the last time. Puppy arched her shoulders again, screamed but I saw the head movement meaning no more. I rubbed her nipples with the pad then moved down to tease her stomach. I decided to remove the gag at this time as I had a question that I wanted a response.

"Was your reaction because it was enough or did it hurt your ribs?" I asked thinking she might have had a reaction that maybe I didn't comprehend.

"No Master, peanuts." She stated breathing hard. I hadn't realized I was hard as hell til this point. I left the gag draped around her neck as I picked up the crop and continued my on the job training.

I had misgivings so I took it real easy patting her stomach and rib area. She stayed silent while I played and toyed with her in that area. She knew what I was thinking and may have agreed in her mind though she was writhing from the tickling I was giving her. I even tickled her with my fingers letting her struggle and giggle out loud.

I then began on the inside of her thighs, she took those real well regardless of the hardness of my torturous attack. It was easy to see she was turned on as her pussy was seeping down her ass. I couldn't resist nestling between her legs licking her dewy moisture and teasing her rock hard clit. She was bouncing the best she could to get the fullest pleasure from my actions. Her gasps of pleasure and moans turning me on further. I was at the point of no return almost but held myself off. I may have surprised her as well. I began tickling and snapping the soles of her feet. It was actually funny hearing her go from giggling and writhing to grunts and writhing at the same time, her toes wiggling away.

Then came the moment of truth and made it sudden as a surprise as well. I snapped her clit with the crop. That got her attention as she howled from the pain or was it pleasure I wasn't sure but it made her juices flow freely and she arched her hips wildly in the air. I think she had an orgasm so I asked after she collapsed.

"Puppy, you didn't cum without permission did you?" I asked surprised.

"Yes ...Master, you didn't say... I couldn't." She stammered out.

True I never said she couldn't and I drove her to the maddening desire she wanted. Well now, she got what she wanted, time for what I wanted this time. It wouldn't take long either the state I was in.

I released her from her shackles wondering how she got tied up in the first place. She couldn't have done this herself I thought. Sarah was at work, so who helped I wondered. First things first, my satisfaction.

I was dripping wet also. I laid down and had Puppy use her delightful mouth on me. She was more than happy to oblige me in this matter. I almost changed my mind in what I was going to do, but I figured if I put it in her ass I would be done within a minute. What I had planned wouldn't have been any longer the way I felt. It didn't take long til she was bobbing up and down on my cock coaxing my cum out of me but not deeply. Exactly what I was waiting for this time. I had been tentative before but this time I grabbed her head and forced her down. It may have surprised her at first and allowed her to pull back then went at it again. I didn't last long as I spurted glob after glob with her mouth impaled forcibly. It wasn't her first dance at the rodeo and knew what I wanted. I did finally release her head as she was starting to struggle, she only came off for air made a few licks and went after more til I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled her in for hugs and kisses and both of us were in seventh heaven with the afterglow of satisfaction.

"Couldn't you have found another way of doing this. I really liked our dinner routine and I missed not having you there?" I asked.

"I know Master. I couldn't think of another way without dinner being late or cold. I really wanted to be tied up and this was the only way I could think of. I even thought about waiting til Sarah was here so she could help and you wouldn't be lonely for dinner but it wouldn't have been a surprise. I thought this was the best idea." she replied.

"Who helped you?" I asked since I knew Sarah was at work.

"Um Erica Master, she returned the crock pot. I had her help tie me up and set the dinner on the table for you. She had Fred buzz her to know when you came in so she could make the last preparations and leave." Puppy explained.

"You women are all alike aren't you?" I said in mock disbelief.

"Actually yes. We have one goal and that is to please our Master." She giggled out.

"More like both of us." I said shaking my head.

"That is also true Master." She said with a wink.

We cuddled and kissed some more. Puppy began playing with my cock again getting it hard. We were at it again fucking each other like two teenagers in no time. That was just as blissful and satisfying to me, probably both of us. I didn't think about her ribs this time and neither did she. We took a shower afterward and wore nothing more than our robes.

Puppy was happy I did the dishes as an added treat. I complimented her on dinner as it was delectable. We talked about the outcome with the twins. Puppy was actually relieved they were staying for a while. She didn't know what to make about a possible job offer where I was concerned. I didn't either in all reality but I would listen to the offer with both ears as it could be very compelling.

I did find out about sports for Jenifer, she was a Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks and Bulls fan of course, not die hard but knew the games. She grew up on them, either watch or be totally bored as she put it. She had even been to a few games before with Lionel. It was one of those things she could take or leave. I was a Red Sox and Patriots fan of course and would go to a Yankees or Mets game once in a while. I didn't follow the Sox or baseball all that much. Football was a different story however, nothing better to do on a fall Sunday most generally.

Sarah came home and surprised both of us. She already wore her collar and removed her clothes at the door, nothing more than the her blouse and skirt she wore. She pulled the leash from her purse and put it on then got on all fours. Puppy looked at me and shrugged her shoulders looking as confused as me by her actions. I went and ordered Sarah to stand, fix me a glass of wine, Puppy a wine cooler and which ever she wanted. I just had that sneaking suspicion nagging at me that she needed to get something off her chest and more of a burden for me.

While she was off fixing the drinks, I arranged the furniture so she could sit in the recliner facing us. We all got comfortable, Sarah sitting the widest she could which I noticed and easily saw she was wet with excitement.

"Okay Tinkle, explain yourself." I gave my best ordering voice.

"Yes Sir. I took a willing gamble with the two of you from the start. I wanted to live the only part of my life I loved and missed, I saw that in the two of you. It quickly developed into real love for me as you know. While the two of you were in Boston I had time to think about everything and do research like you Master. Knowing the situation, I understand why I entertained the idea with my ex and his girlfriend though I wouldn't have been happy. I am sure I was being set up for something devious and don't know how they found out. A guess perhaps or they talked to my old roommate which is more likely, we still keep in touch. Your timely offer and with Jen's understanding I accepted easily. After last night you took everything for my benefit and happiness even if it is only a good future plan for my well being. I agreed of course which means I am no longer your submissive but your willing slave just like Jen. I am proud to be your slave and I am trying to act accordingly. That is what I want and it is irrevocable." Sarah explained smiling.

"The display was your submission to the fact?" I asked understanding.

"Yes Master." Sarah stated.

"I liked it though neither of us understood why." I said as I looked at Jen who smiled, nodded and winked. She had a point after thinking it over. I did take full control because that is what she wanted. I had never fully thought of the consequences. I was thinking two submissive wives but that wasn't it. I had two slaves that thought of themselves as my wives at the same time in my perspective.

"First rule. Neither one of you will address me as Master, I hate that from the two of you. You will address me as Sir in answer to an order or when deemed necessary. Understood?" I explained.

"Yes Sir!" They both chorused. All three of us broke out laughing over that. It was deemed necessary even in my pathetic mind but it was still funny.

"Second rule. I will only use your slave names when giving orders, commands or when something dictates your attention." I said.

"Yes Sir!" They chorused again.

"Leave the mess til morning. It is time for bed." I ordered standing. I helped Jenifer and Sarah up. I held their hands while I led them to my bedroom. I was inexplicably turned on and I knew Sarah was as well. The three of us had a wonderful bout where Sarah was the object of all our lust. I think we all fell asleep in a tangled web of arms and legs.