Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, your kinkiness astounds us yet again. Care to explain?" I asked as I knew Jenifer had yet to ask.

"It was something my roommate and I liked to do as a game. I like it, though we did it scissored in the shower. It is different with you, like a streaming shower head." Sarah laughed.

"So the whole thing turned you on?" I asked.

"Unbelievably. The entire episode." Sarah stated smiling.

"You Jenifer?" I asked.

"I have seen worse and don't care for it. The pissing part I have done before, not a real turn on for me truthfully. The bullet made it more fun though, that was a first and would do it again. What you did with Sarah is not my cup of tea however. I will do it if ordered of course. Was fun watching Sarah get off though." Jenifer answered.

"So your roommate sat on your face and did that?" I asked.

"Oh My God NO! That's gross." Sarah said wide eyed in disbelief. Jenifer and I both started laughing.

"I guess that answers our question Jen." I said laughing.

"It sure does. I will explain it to her later." Jenifer giggled.

"Did you get off before I said you could Tinkle?" I asked.

"Almost Sir." Tinkle replied.

"How many times did you get off after?" I asked.

"I don't remember, the last one was...was...like...forever." Sarah sighed with a grin.

I got up and retrieved her present that arrived days ago. I figured this was a good time as any, we could watch TV for a couple hours before bed. I put them on her nipples as the directions stated. I told her the instructions and testimonials said they can remain on for hours on end but not sure I would trust that. She did look cute sporting two large red bulbs. She joked about wishing they actually looked like that then tickled Jenifer's nipples to make a point or would that be more pointed.

We watched the newest Total Recall on TV, good action thriller movie but a little far fetched even for science fiction in places if you ask me. A subway through the middle of the planet? Interesting concept but improbable and impossible if you ask me.

I pulled on the little rubber suction devices gently, they held firm and Sarah cooed. That answered one question, her nipples were made sensitive. It did work as they were raised bumps now instead of flat. It was an experiment with an unknown outcome. Sarah had read the directions and we would see what happened. She was hoping for something, better than nothing. She wet her fingers, rubbed them and cooed more saying it felt so good. I decided it was time for bed as I stretched and yawned. Jen agreed with me and we headed for bed. Sarah, happily to her own bedroom.

For once it was nice to sleep in. Might have been only an hour and a half but there is no rush to get ready. Sarah didn't wake us? Maybe Jen told her to go back to bed. It was fine by me for once. If I remember right, she worked eight days in a row herself and moved on top of it. Jen and I laid there wrapped in each others arms, me with a silly grin.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Whether or not I need to piss." I said laughing. Jen started laughing with me.

We did get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I watched as Jen put her face on, she still wasn't great left handed but had use of her right hand now. She just had a hard time holding her arm up for extended periods.

I realized this was the fourth weekend we had spent together. Funny, this was the first one without something big going on. The first one, I rescued her from the hospital. The second, Rikki and Jill came to town to meet her. The third was the graduation. No wonder I felt worn out and I thought it was the sex.

I decided I would make breakfast this morning and shooed Jen out to find Sarah. I haven't cooked in weeks, I hope I haven't forgotten how. Cheese omelets sound enticing as I started the coffee. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, crack, just where his great fall needed to be, in my mixing bowl. That little piggy didn't go wee, wee, wee all the way home, sizzle, sizzle, sizzle in my pan is more like it.

Sarah joined us naked with kisses as we all were and helped finish setting the table. She was surprised I cooked but didn't say a word for once. She spent time on her makeup this morning and looked like a doll. Her nipples were still popped out a little instead of flat which looked like a good sign.

I didn't pay attention as our normal routine was out of whack but worked well as a team. Jen and Sarah were already seated as I brought my plate to the table. They hadn't touched their food yet as they waited for me to sit. I gave them the orders to eat and talk.

Jen gave Sarah the low down about last night, the disgusting parts as well. Sarah had only done a few of those, her favorite was fingering herself to orgasm and letting loose slowly at the same time. That was what she and her roommate had done simultaneously and made it into a competition when they were drunk. It was all she could do to keep from having an orgasm last night, the bullet made it so much better, like the first time. When I intervened, she got off and off and off. She also got off very mildly in the shower the other day. She didn't want it to go any further than that, meaning the disgusting parts.

I asked if they decided about the agenda for today. With the play tomorrow night, they had changed their minds this morning. Sarah needed a dress which meant the shopping mall, a walk in the Park and hot dogs at Gray's. I wondered what their original plan was, this one is nice however. I did say the trip had to include burger and fries, dogs is good enough. Destinations are close to each other but not at the same time, subway would be the best choice as parking would be difficult, a combination of the two might be better. I decided shorts, t-shirts and sneakers would be the dress for the day.

I also needed to clean up the balcony from last night. I knew they cleaned it up yesterday and probably did it the hard way, that is what the pocket hose and sprayer were for. A little dish washing soap and clean up takes about ten minutes. Jenifer was mildly upset, it was hidden in a box and out of the way in the cleaning supply closet. You would have had to know it was there. A cloudy dreary day with on and off sprinkles for the day as well but not a show stopper.

Sarah found a light blue halter dress she loved, sexy and rather modest at the same time and would be perfect. Jenifer frowned as it wasn't one of those frugal shopping buys as I bought one for her as well. They could go as twin sisters I told them which got a laugh. I wondered if the dresses were interchangeable for Sarah as it would really make an almost indecent change. I woofed down three hot dogs before the walk thru the Park. It had been a while for that venue myself and very tasty. The girls had one each, the bigger model with cheese and relish. The walk in the park was nice, though we had an umbrella battle as the slow drizzle with intermittent hard sprinkles kept up. The pretzel and coffee was an added bonus near the end of the walk though I made them sit with me on a wet park bench to enjoy. Wasn't that bad just a little cool and damp that made them giggle. We stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things, like fixings for my lasagna to make for tomorrow, the lighter fluid and charcoal.

I had help making taco lasagna which was more bother than worth, sale on mild picante sauce and salsa. They were scratching their heads when the only thing I cooked was the hamburger. When it was assembled and placed in the fridge it was time for dancing lessons which went much smoother with Sarah for the waltz, tango was a different story. The cast caused too much trouble for the tango for Jenifer, more like a painful fiasco for me.

Chinese delivery, I decided for dinner. I had finally determined Sarah was going to be the entertainment tonight. Sarah had only been through punishment as a game or when she had made a grievous mistake and never for pleasure. Jenifer agreed with me in that aspect, we didn't know how she would react and needed to find out. Tonight would be an ideal opportunity and would use the same scenario as Jenifer a couple days ago.

I had Sarah put on her little suction devices before the food arrived. I had thought about having her answer the door and pay for the food that way but I didn't think she was ready for something like that yet. Truthfully, I wasn't sure if I was ready for something like that with a total stranger. I knew it would make her nipples more sensitive and would need to be more gentle with the crop in that area.

After eating Jenifer made up an excuse to take her to the bedroom to tie her up. I brought wine coolers and a glass of wine for me so we didn't have to leave the bedroom in the aftermath. Sarah was beautiful laying on the bed spread eagle with the gag in her mouth. Her eyes told me she was ready and willing. Like Jenifer, she was already wet with excitement. Jenifer may have had a hand, finger or mouth setting up her excited condition.

I replayed the scenario I had done with Jenifer. Jenifer gave me a few insights she liked along the way. Real light taps to the cheek, neck and chin instead of just rubbing. Start the sensual drag from the forehead down across the bridge on the nose, simple stuff. Running the pad of the crop over her pussy to tease and get it wet then put it on her nose to smell her own excitement then lick it off, when not gagged. Listen to the sounds and her reactions, her meeting actions will tell me when to make a more forceful blow and make it more erotic. Removing the suction devices caused that reaction so I made a more forceful snap to each as they were removed. I wondered if Masters liked more well endowed women as there were more sensual breast area to play with.

Sarah went wild when I started rubbing her nipples with the pad of the crop. I didn't have the heart to really snap them like I had with Jenifer. Jenifer even told me to hold off for awhile and really get her excited before snapping them. I even rubbed her pussy again getting the pad slick with her dew and had Jenifer delightfully make a display of licking the pad off. Sarah was moaning and writhing with my slow ministrations. I didn't have the problem of needing to be gentle around the stomach and rib area either. I tapped her mound harder as well while teasing her clit, Sarah was breathing hard with her nostrils flaring, drool leaking everywhere at this point.

I skipped to her feet and tickled her before snapping the soles, that turned a writhing and muffled giggling to a jerking muffled groaning scream instantly. She reacted more violently to her thighs being attacked. Though I wasn't sure as she was turning her head to and fro like it was too much but Jenifer told me to continue and not let up. Her clit had become engorged and open, I thought I had to be gentle and tap to send her over the edge which I did. Jenifer admonished me and said to snap twice in succession like I had done to her then snap her nipples. I followed her orders, Sarah bridged to the first and her dewy white cream gushed forth. The second, she started twerking as the new term is called. I call it air fucking with clothes on but that is beside the point. I quickly snapped her nipples. Sarah bridged her back from her shoulders the best she could and squirted her dewy cream onto my chest. Jenifer started laughing and released her gag so she could breathe better with hard gasps and moans. Then came and started licking the residue off my chest while stroking my hard cock.

"A real treat Master, go feed her your cock." Jenifer said.

I did as she had asked, Sarah turned her head and started as I knelt down on my knees. Soft and slow with her tongue to start licking my oozing secretions as she was still having problems breathing. Jenifer was freeing her legs. Sarah grunted suddenly, engulfing my cock trying to swallow it. She released it, panting and squealing then attacked my cock with her mouth again until she couldn't take it anymore. Jenifer was between her legs licking her cunt and and teasing her.

"Fuck her face Master." Jenifer said looking up at me before going back to her feast.

I did as she told me, grabbing the sides of her head and stroking into her mouth though I did it gently. Sarah would open wider to breathe hard then suction back grunting. It didn't take her long to have me gushing forth, grunting, I had released her head and grabbed the headboard so I wouldn't fall over. She kept my cock head in her mouth like drinking from a straw and tongue active, her body went rigid. She screamed in her own orgasm once again. The once quiet Sarah letting out a piercing scream, spluttering my gooey cream at the same time. Collapsing into a panting and groaning mess, eyes shut tight like she was savoring the ending.

I got off the bed and watched Jenifer finish her tongue licking work. Sarah would jerk if Jenifer hit a sensitive spot with her tongue. We kissed after she extricated herself. The wonderful taste of Sarah on her lips and tongue. We released the arm restraints holding Sarah so she could get comfortable.

"That was so fucking awesome." Sarah said weakly rolling a bit. I handed her the wine cooler not thinking. She took a sip and made the weirdest face I had ever seen and almost choked.

"Oh yuck, the two don't go together." She said laughing. All three of us cracked up over that. I handed Jenifer hers and took a tentative sip.

"Does take a little getting use to." Jenifer said in agreement.

"How did you know?" I asked after we had time to cool down.

"I gave Jenifer the red suction thingies to hold. If it was too much, she was to drop them." Jenifer explained. Sarah showed them still in her hand. I had to laugh again, not because of the discovery but the look of Sarah herself. The once doll like makeup look is smeared, drool and cum all over her face and chest. Her large nipples were red, raised and hard. Not far, a quarter inch or so maybe and looked more natural.

Jenifer helped Sarah up and took her to the bathroom to clean up while I straightened the bed. Hmm, I remember the joke about who was sleeping in the wet spot and laughed. It turned out to be me but who cares really as the other two came to bed with me in the middle.

We took Sunday off basically. Sarah made breakfast. We ate lasagna for lunch and dinner. Sarah helped Jenifer with her makeup, seemed like they took hours getting ready. The girls looked like a million bucks in the dresses with pattern thigh highs to go with them. Kathy met us at the play and was quite taken with Jenifer. The play was great and everyone enjoyed themselves. I am sure Kathy figured out both girls were with me but didn't say a word, just that sly knowing look of hers. I am pretty sure it was obvious how we held hands and kissed. It was a wonderful and enjoyable weekend to say the least.