Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is kind of funny in a way. Many don't like to dance at these shindigs but will dance to the ballroom stuff more readily than to the rock or country. I think mostly because they are forced here but in reality it is more intimate. Though when some of the rock mellows out, the dirty dancing of the younger crowd comes into play. That isn't always easy in a tux either.

I was teasing Jenifer at the table, the tablecloth hiding the action quite well. I told her she wasn't to cum and had her on the edge several times. I ordered both of them not to use the facilities either though I knew Kathy would have another confab at least as it was getting late. Jenifer finally told me that Mike and Kathy wanted to come over for a little while after the party. That put a little damper on my plans I thought as I agreed. How could I not, Kathy had come through for me once again. I had to give Mark credit, for being somewhat of a blind date, kept Sarah well entertained. I wondered if he was totally gay as he knew how to treat a lady.

It was finally time to go home. I wasn't all that worried that Mike and Kathy were coming with us for a night cap. Sarah is fidgeting in taxi, I am snickering as I knew what her problem is. Jenifer as well, though I think she was horny as hell foremost. We had to wait a couple minutes for Mike and Kathy to show up. Sarah is doing her little walking dance, Jenifer and I were laughing about it because it is so cute.

Going up the elevator was fun, we were in the back with Mike and Kathy in the front. It gave me time to play with Sarah and her hot and rather wet pussy. I couldn't do that with Jenifer as the dress prevented it to a degree. I opened the door and allowed everyone to step in. Jenifer and Sarah both allowed Mike and Kathy to pass them. They both looked at me hungrily and I grabbed each of them for a smoldering kiss. I knew what they were waiting for.

"Puppy, go play hostess." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Puppy replied as she made a beeline to the kitchen grabbing Kathy along the way.

"Mike have a seat somewhere or help the ladies." I said not caring.

"Tinkle, to the balcony." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Tinkle replied surprised but happy.

I undressed the best I could to get comfortable. Throwing everything on the arm of the sofa on my way by, rolling up my sleeves. Sarah was waiting on the balcony already in position. The bottom of her dress pulled up over her hips, the halter untied, she had kicked her shoes off by the door. I had given this some thought since last week and I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass by.

"Tinkle, hold on as long as you can." I ordered as I wasn't sure how it would work.

"Yes Sir." She replied panting.

I started teasing her nipples from behind first. They were raised little bumps now instead of being totally flat. At least it wasn't a guess at pulling at them now and they were hard as rocks and several gasping moans from the attention. I started teasing her pussy which was squishy wet. Her clit was swollen, hard and protruding as well. To say she was hot as a firecracker was an understatement. I nibbled her neck with kisses as I toyed with her. Her knees buckled several times as she started wiggling. She was holding her grunts and moans the best she could by biting her lip I think. I moved to the side before I gave the order.

"Cum for me Tinkle." I finally ordered.

That was all it took, as she screamed and held the rail fast. Her knees buckled slightly as my hand held her up as she rubbed against it. She came with a fire hose torrent and the wail of a siren as she coated my hand and splattered. I was prepared this time, still messy but much more controlled. She moved and positioned her hands so she could rest her head, panting like crazy. At least she wasn't wallowing in the mayhem this time.

I turned around to the audience, Mike and Kathy were standing there with their mouth agape. Jenifer smiling, holding a bowl of soapy warm water, a wash cloth and a couple towels. I cleaned Sarah up and dried her off gently. Sarah had made good use of her belt, holding her dress out of harms way. She was smiling and had calmed down by the time I was finished and didn't think anything about being nearly naked with strangers observing. Other than my hand and arm, I had stayed out of the deluge spray.

"Puppy, help Tinkle change along with yourself and go to the bathroom yourself." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Puppy replied picking up her shoes and holding Sarah by the hand. I wasn't sure how they would dress on their return.

"Mike, I think Kathy wants something like that if I am not mistaken." I said sheepishly.

"Huh?" Mike said surprised looking at Kathy. Kathy just looked at him with somewhat of a grin and a nod of her head.

"That was totally hot. It turned me on as a mater of fact." Kathy sighed out.

"Show him Kathy." I ordered.

Kathy took his hand and put it under her dress right into her soaked panties and rubbed, I imagined.

"Holy shit!" Mike exclaimed as he just kept playing with her. Kathy was panting herself. I knew from that past experience she could take a lot of teasing.

"Not yet Mike. Play and tease her a while. Make her beg." I said.

"Uh, okay." Mike said comprehending the situation.

"Grab her tits and pinch her nipples. Kiss her neck and lips. Take control of her. Show her what your made of and what you want." I said trying to teach him.

He did just that and she was quickly gasping from his actions. Just enough alcohol to let their inhibitions out I thought. I wondered if Kathy had her pearl thong on as I chuckled at that thought. Puppy had returned with Sarah, leash in hand, both naked with collars, leashes and in their heels.

"Tinkle, bring our drinks to the living room." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Tinkle replied.

I moved the coffee table and had Mike and Kathy sit on the sofa. Kathy was glassy eyed with passion, her nipples poking out hard from the soft material of her dress. Sarah had brought wine coolers for herself and Puppy, screwdrivers for everyone else all on a tray so she only had to make one trip. I sat in the recliner with Puppy at my feet and had Sarah sit on the coffee table, spread and exposed to Mike and Kathy.

"You see Mike, my slaves do as I order. I don't think Kathy fits into that category but she wants you to take charge of her where sex is concerned." I said.

"I see." Mike said looking Sarah and Jenifer over. Kathy sat still, either liking what I was telling him or oblivious to the world. I stood and finished stripping, my cock hard as a rock and needy. Kathy licked her lips upon seeing me.

"Puppy, suck my cock." I ordered. Puppy jumped at the chance and I had a hard time as I wanted to shoot almost immediately. Puppy recognized that and must have known as she used her hand to pinch me off as she continued her loving action slowly.

"Tinkle, help our guests get more comfortable." I ordered.

Mike was taking a sip of his drink watching us and almost choked when I gave the command. Sarah didn't hesitate though she didn't know who to start with first. I figured Kathy would have started on her own but sat there like a bump on a log. She started with Mike first but Kathy jumped to action almost immediately and stopped her. Sarah instead unzipped her dress and wiggled it down. I was surprised Kathy was in thigh highs to go with her black heels and yes she was wearing her pearls. It took Kathy a while to get Mike undressed and she took her time. She gave his cock a few licks along the way.

I couldn't take it any longer and erupted. Puppy had a time with my overload, I had never seen her struggle before. She made sure she got it all, not wasting a drop. I was a groaning mess for a few minutes myself. I don't ever recall cumming so much in my life, zapping my strength. I didn't know all that went on with our guests when I looked over. Kathy was riding Mike reverse, her eyes closed, face clenched in enjoyment and mouth open. He was mauling her tits, pinching her nipples. Kathy was groaning and making funny little mewling screams as she rode up and down. Sarah was her normal self fingering, pinching and pulling her nipples looking on.

I was still hard myself and had Puppy bend over the armrest of the recliner so we could both watch the action while I plowed her from behind. She had been teased enough and told her to cum as many times as she wanted. I counted five at least, the first on the entrance stroke as her soaked cunt grabbed my cock in a death grip. Puppy just loves screaming into the armrest muffling her screams now, one day she might bite a hole in the fabric.

It was only a minute or so later, Kathy came screaming on Mike. It might have been the other way around I am not sure. Mike may have got carried away with her nipples as she grabbed his hands and hollered, though she didn't pull them away. She just collapsed back on Mike panting away, satisfied.

After a minute or two, Kathy got up and ran to the bathroom. Well, I think that is where she rushed off to. Sarah just stood there, licking her lips staring at Mike's cock. I knew what she wanted but I couldn't give that order, not yet anyway. Mike just stared at Sarah in disbelief. Kathy came back a few minutes later, a little more composed.

"Kathy, you didn't finish your job, need help?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Kathy asked.

"Show her Tinkle." I ordered.

"With pleasure Sir." Tinkle said falling to her knees and started licking and sucking Mike's cock.

"Kathy, stay seated, shut up and don't move." I ordered.

I was too interested in my own satisfaction for anything else to see Kathy crying and not hearing her statement if she made one. I unloaded in Puppy a few strokes later. It took awhile to get my bearings and thinking back in place. I walked over to Kathy, she had her face buried in her hands, she can be so emotional sometimes.

"Mike, may I?" I asked. He just shook his head yes, lost in the actions of Tinkle. I took her head and lifted it.

"Clean my cock like you should have Mike you stupid wench." I ordered. Her swollen eyes looked up at me but did as I ordered. I was actually worried about this maneuver. She licked and sucked but her heart wasn't in or she wasn't all that experienced which I didn't believe.

"Tinkle, go clean Puppy." I ordered. Sarah quit sucking Mike and went to Puppy and her sprawled out form.

"Sarah would have been happy to clean your cunt. Instead you run off to clean up. Mike might even do that for you. You left him alone when you needed to further your own service of his cock." I admonished Kathy, her eyes still looking up at me. I think she got the picture though I couldn't exactly tell.

"Now go to work on your man you silly wench." I ordered as I pulled away.

Kathy didn't hesitate and was on her knees in a heartbeat sucking his cock for all she was worth. Poor Mike was trying to hold off as I was laughing at the scene and what had transpired. It really didn't make sense to me and I was confused.

I stopped Tinkle as Puppy couldn't take anymore. Tinkle and I helped Puppy up as I sat in the recliner.

"Tinkle, your turn. Cum at will." I said smiling.

Sarah happily crawled up into my lap and sat on my cock. I knew I wouldn't cum again and wondered why I was still hard in the first place. Sarah didn't need much, I think she was holding on trying not to cum herself, waiting her turn. She gasped and buried her face in my shoulder as her body tensed as she ground down, her cunt milking my cock like a gentle hand.

I did get over one small hurdle and wondered how I would react this night. Sarah sucking another mans cock, it hadn't bothered me. I was worried how I would react at that sight. Maybe it was just Sarah, Jenifer might be a different story. Maybe Jenifer had some insight on the matter, maybe it wouldn't bother me at all. I wasn't sure and might be a non issue.

By the time Sarah had removed herself which took quite a few minutes, everyone else was talking, laughing and drinking. Sarah and I joined them as I had her sit in my lap drinking her cooler and me with my drink.

"Is this what the three of you were conniving?" I asked.

"More than I expected but I let myself get out of control. You put me in my place however and made it feel right somehow." Kathy stated. Mike looked stunned at what she said.

"Why run off to the bathroom?" I asked.

"I leak tremendously afterward and I always go clean myself up. Maybe I need to rethink that." Kathy said remorsefully.

"That makes no sense Kathy. You wear that pearl thong and leave a trail. I know, I have seen you." I said thoughtfully.

"It isn't the same. No, I mean I have to piss afterward, always." Kathy said turning red from embarrassment.

"I know what might stop that little problem. Use a butt plug, it works sometimes for that condition. Be forewarned to be on the pot when you remove it." Jenifer said in laughing understanding.

"For real?" Kathy said goggle eyed.

"Yes, it is worth a try." Jenifer stated with a wink.

"I am not sure I can, but might try." Kathy stated flatly.

"Mike, just remember, be forceful to your desires but lovingly gentle to go with it. She has desires of her own, learn what they are, especially her likes and dislikes. Communication is the key to a happy life together." I explained.

"Thank you Rick. It was a fun night, one I will surely remember." Mike stated.

"Your welcome." I said.

"What was it you called her? Oh yeah, get dressed you silly wench. Think I will take you home and plug that ass of yours." Mike said laughing.

"Yes Sir!" Kathy chimed in response laughing as well.

I called down and ordered them a taxi as they got dressed. We escorted them to the door with hugs and kisses good night. That probably won't be the last we see of them with future fun on tap I hope. I see that as a good thing myself though it could have some downsides as well. It seemed to have given Mike confidence or at least an inkling of how to handle Kathy. Kathy might be just as aggressive in bed as Mike, I just know from our talks she wanted to be manhandled by Mike.

I had that feeling Kathy wanted to come over, observe or talk. Participating may not have been on the original agenda and I may have taken things for granted and quite possibly to the extreme. Puppy nor Tinkle didn't intervene to stop my actions from my first command onward. I grabbed my two sweethearts by the leash in turn and kissed them deeply.

"How about another round of drinks?" I asked.

"I will take care of it." Sarah said skipping off while Jen and I got comfortable on the sofa. Sarah came back with my drink refreshed and another cooler for the two of them and sat beside me on the sofa.

"I hope the two of you enjoyed your evening." I said smiling.

"Most definitely." They both replied almost in unison.

"Did I go too far Jen?" I asked a little worried.

"No, I knew you planned to repeat last week with Sarah at least. With them coming over I figured you might change your plan. Sarah couldn't wait and when you didn't change your orders, I warned Kathy about what might happen in the kitchen. She was up for anything that might happen or so she said." Jenifer replied with a little chuckle.

"The balcony wasn't so messy this time, you learn a few things with experience. I hope you loved it Sarah." I stated with a smile.

"Oh gawd, it was fantastic." Sarah replied happily.

"Mike has doted on Kathy for a long time. I was sort of able to throw them together a week or so ago on a hunch. Kathy complained to me about this and that but Mike was too man shy to talk to me basically. She figured out our relationship at the play, we made no pretense to cover it up you know. The rest may have taken her by total surprise tonight. I think it was enough that Mike understands what Kathy wants however. I may have pushed Kathy too far though." I said reluctantly.

"I don't think so. I think she was more upset about her little problem than what happened." Jenifer stated knowingly.

"I hope I didn't push Mike too far in expectations. I think they will find a balance however." I said hopefully.

"It is hard to tell with those two. Give them a couple months and see is my best advice." Jenifer said.

"Mike reminds me of my first boyfriend, all thumbs and easily excited." Sarah laughed.

"Mark seemed unusually taken with you tonight. Sorry about that Sarah." I said.

"He is a sweet gay boy. He just needed someone to talk with and afraid someone would steal me away. He can really dance." Sarah said laughing.

"He is a good kid really. Matches up well with his married female partner at work. Shunned a little with a few about outside of work activities maybe, but other than that he isn't treated any differently as far as I know." I said.

"He loves his job and where he works. It is his sister he is worried about, she is in a bad relationship he thinks. She is gay also and he doesn't like her partner at all." Sarah stated.

"I see. Well, if no one has anything else, it is late and time for bed. Sleeping in sounds like a plan." I said finishing my drink. The three of us snuggled up together, rather exhausted.

It was after 10 AM when I woke hearing the shower running. It was nearly 3 AM when we went to bed. What a night we had as my mind replayed the events of the previous night. I didn't wake with my morning wood for a change, but I did now. The girls must be in the shower as both have been up for a little while as the bed was cold. I need a shower myself, the horrible taste in my mouth from last nights drinking felt like a small army had marched through the desert. I wasn't drunk but in that perfect state of alcohol induced high.

Off to the bathroom I trod. Piss first, wash hands and brush teeth. Jen was in the shower singing, I never heard her sing before. Two sparrows in a hurricane, I love that song. It wasn't very tuneful from her mouth but she didn't have any practice at singing now, did she. I was going to join her but decided I would rather hear her mournful attempt at singing. Maybe that is how the therapist is trying to teach her voice inflections, mimicking singers. Her singing and shower stopped at the end of the song.

I grabbed her towel to dry her off when she slid the door open. A little grateful and embarrassed at the same time as she knew I heard her. It had been a while since I dried her off last, treating her like a queen. She would rather be treated like a slave, but she loved it when I treated her like my beautiful queen as well. I was going to kiss her but she stopped me, I guess she hadn't brushed her teeth yet.

I went ahead and took my shower while she dolled herself up. She wasn't there when I finished, probably making sure of breakfast. I shaved then went and put on a pair of shorts. I thought about just wearing the towel but decided against it.

Sarah was already dressed for work and fixing Coco Wheats for breakfast...well, early lunch. Something fast as she had to leave soon. Jen must have influenced the meal and the reason she came to the kitchen. I was sad Sarah had to work til close both days, but the three day weekend was looming next.

We saw Sarah off and I looked around the condo and we started cleaning up from last nights activities. It didn't take us long. I cleaned the balcony off just to make sure it was clean. I was leaning on the balcony alone with my thoughts watching the traffic below. Jenifer joined me, leaning on my shoulder, enjoying the rather dull view herself.

"You know, other than family and Patrice, Mike and Kathy were the first people I have ever had over." I stated lost in thought. It is true, I have lived here for nearly two years and they were my first actual guests.

"Why?" Jen asked.

"I was trying to figure that out. On the go and never here that much. I have spent more time here the past two months than ever before. When the ex moved out, I wasn't here much either. Escaping boredom or her memory I suppose. Maybe I never had a reason to be here til now." I tried explaining.