Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about before moving here?" Jen asked.

"I basically lived in an expensive dump for two years, played on my X-Box mostly, saving my money. Just like Sarah to put it mildly. I would splurge every once in a while but seldom. I tucked away over a hundred grand in those two years. Thirty since if I am lucky, better life but costs twice as much." I answered laughing.

"What about the rest of your neighbors on the floor?" Jen asked.

"Other than Patrice and meeting a few a couple times in the laundry room. I rarely see them and tough to get to know them over folding clothes." I replied.

"That is funny, Sarah and I have never met anybody in the laundry room either. I will need to make a stop at a dry cleaners. Which one do you usually use?" Jen asked.

"They pick up and deliver. Just need to have everything downstairs in a bag for pickup with a slip filled out. Erica has the slips at the desk. George or Fred will take care of it from there. Erica will leave a slip on the mailbox for the return, auto payment. I probably need to see if some of my jackets need to go as well. They only get worn an hour or so most generally, they do a lot of chair hanging." I explained laughing.

"Your tux and our dresses will need to go out. I will check your jackets." Jen said.

"Okay." I said shrugging.

"Something else bothering you?" Jen asked.

"Last night. Maybe it is just me or the alcohol, I don't know. I thought I wouldn't be able to have one of you perform with another guy." I said.

"When you ordered Sarah to clean up Mike?" Jen asked.

"Yes." I replied simply.

"You think it is different performing on another cock than another pussy?" Jen asked bemused.

"I had never thought about it that way. I was thinking my possessiveness would prevent it or disgust me. I never felt either." I replied.

"Mary told me she had that issue their first time and it almost didn't happen. Mary told me Lance got her so horny that it didn't matter whose cock was fucking her or who Lance was fucking. You were super turned on and relaxed last night and probably the reason. I never had the problem so I don't exactly have an answer." Jen explained.

"I thought maybe Kathy had that problem last night. She was possessive to start but was probably so turned on she could have fucked anything that moved. Crying about her problem was a bit much. Don't you think?" I asked.

"I don't think she was crying about her problem or your commands either. I think she was crying because you were fucking me and not her. That was her jealousy coming out I am sure. I am pretty sure she got sick at her stomach and lied about the other." Jen replied.

"That very well could be. She does lose control when she is drinking but she wasn't drunk last night. She has had the hots for me for a long time, I think. At work and outside of work, she is like night and day toward me." I said putting it in perspective.

"Like how?" Jen asked.

"At work, she is prim and proper does her job precisely to perfection most generally. Making sure sure she impresses me. We talk as friends like anyone else. I know she didn't like my ex, most of my friends didn't for one reason or another. Outside of work, she is about the same, but..., after several drinks she can become a wild cat in heat sometimes. I always looked after her and made sure she got home safely like a brother on those nights. She never came on to me until my birthday party. I just thought it was the alcohol talking and I was available. She didn't have much to drink last night. Two, maybe three drinks at the party and one here, so I know she wasn't drunk." I said explaining.

"Humph, sounds like she might have a deep seeded fantasy of some sort and the alcohol brings it out. You might be at the heart of that fantasy at the moment. Possibly, she wants to be a slut in disguise is what I would diagnose. The alcohol just brings it out or maybe the setting she is in triggers it, maybe both. One drink or sip even could set her off, if that is the case." Jen analyzed.

"Damn! It is the setting! The other day when we went to lunch, Mike asked her to be his date for the party. Mike finally got the courage to ask her out, he had been wanting to forever. She was all over him after that, we didn't have any drinks. I had to tell them to take the afternoon off." I said in disbelief.

"Like the school girl that got her prize date to the prom!" Jen said excitedly.

"Yeah, but Mike tried to move too rapidly after that and I had to straighten the situation out. Mike is also very inexperienced with women." I said not understanding that portion.

"That fantasy ended last night with her fucking Mike, that is why she got sick. Last night was like a Prom after-party to her." Jen stated bemused.

"So, she might be schizo?" I asked.

"Clinically probably, she just wants to make her fantasies a reality. You are her boss, I would imagine she holds several sexual fantasies deep down. She controls them because they are inappropriate but given the chance she could act on them." Jen explained.

"So, it would be a one and done fantasy?" I asked.

"Maybe, Maybe not, given the proper setting she could relive them over and over. Last night could be redone with a different outcome at the next party and would satisfy her need." Jen said laughing.

"She just needs a setting that isn't inappropriate?" I asked.

"Sounds that way. She might have fantasies about you being her boss at work but she won't act on them unless you tried to make her." Jen said.

"Whew! That is a load off my mind at least." I said with wide eyes comprehending what Jen was saying.

"Her love for Mike is real?" I questioned.

"Definitely! That is why she wanted to come here, so Mike could learn to control her. She wants Mike to be you more or less." Jen exclaimed.

"That is a fucking tall order." I said.

"I know. Boils down to role play." Jen said dismissively.

I was quiet once again watching the people and the traffic wondering where people were going. Thinking back to my birthday party wondering what may have triggered her passion that night. It dawned on me right before we played pool, my favorite waitress came to give me a kiss. Her actions mimicked those of the waitress afterward, rubbing, kissing and showing off. Why the pearl thong? Because it excites her? Does she bring them just in case a fantasy starts? She got sick right before she got in the taxi. Did that signal the end of the fantasy or was it accidental? All she did was thank me for getting her home safely. I thought Sarah was kinky, this pushes that boundary to comparative mildness.

"Well my Love, I am not in the mood for a sex romp at the moment." I said taking her in my arms for a loving kiss then holding her close to me after.

"I love you so much." Jen stated adoringly holding me tightly.

I was going to grill, but it was too late to go to the butcher shop for steaks and didn't seem like a good idea just to fire it up for a couple hot dogs. Jen and Sarah make sure there are no leftovers as well. Soup and grilled cheese sounds like a great idea later on, simple and fast.

A knock at the door startled both of us while we were having a cup of coffee. I wonder what Patrice wants was my first thought. Jen answered the door and Patrice came bounding in all smiles.

"Guess what?" Patrice said all excited.

"You won the lottery!" I said joking.

"You could say that." Patrice smarted back.

"You became the queen pony at the stud ranch?" Jen poked fun at her.

"Now that is a wonderful idea. Wonder what I would look like dressed up like a pony?" Patrice pondered questioningly.

"So out with it little miss mare in heat." I said laughing. We were all laughing so hard it took a few minutes to calm down.

"Coffee?" Jen asked finally.

"Whinny." Patrice said nodding her head yes, shaking her mane then started laughing again. We all busted up again at her display. Jen went to the kitchen still laughing. We waited for Jen to return as it did seem important to Patrice we were both there.

"Okay, spit out the hay Secretariat." I said laughing.

"I got the inside scoop. Teddy is going to propose on the Brooklyn Bridge on the Fourth." Patrice said smiling like the horse that got a sugar cube for a treat.

"How romantic." Jen said.

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"An accidental eavesdrop last night. He was making sure everyone was going to be there." Patrice said.

"You going to say yes I assume?" I asked.

"This filly isn't going to say neigh." Patrice sang out.

"Congratulations Patrice." Jen said giving her a hug and kiss.

"He was going to invite you but found out from Sarah you were going to be out of town." Patrice stated.

"That we are. The three of us are going to Boston Thursday night." I said.

"I figured Sarah would have told you." Patrice said.

"She has had a bad week at work and probably slipped her mind. If he was there, he probably bought the ring there as well. Wanna know what it looks like?" I asked explaining.

"Should I?" Patrice asked giggling.

"I could call Sarah and find out." I said.

"Okay." Patrice said all smiles.

I called Sarah and put the phone on speaker.

"Yes Sir. Your slave awaits your command." Sarah said giggling.

"What time do you get off for dinner?" I asked.

"Depends Sir. Five thirty or when you decide for me to get off?" Sarah replied laughing. We were all chuckling over that response.

"Sorry Sir, I didn't know you had company." Sarah said.

"It is okay my horny and lovely vixen. Did Teddy order a ring from you?" I asked.

"I don't know, he was in the other day looking but one of my interviews showed up." Sarah replied.

"So you don't know if he bought an engagement ring?" I asked.

"Let me look it up on the computer. Just a minute." Sarah stated.

"I told you she was busy." I said.

"Here it is. Just like Jenifer's, a gold bracelet with a raised one carat diamond and two removable gold chains. A little over five grand." Sarah stated.

"Thank you. We will meet you for dinner." I said looking at my watch. Jenifer had her ring displayed so Patrice could see it.

"Yes Sir." Sarah said happily and we hung up.

"That is actually marvelous but what are the chains and bracelet for?" Patrice asked quizzically.

"To connect the two." I said surprised she didn't understand the concept.

"Oh, stupid me. The other two are for later I assume?" Patrice asked.

"He may use the bracelet as the engagement ring. I did it differently." I said.

"How did you do yours, if you don't mind me asking?" Patrice asked.

"Well, I kept it simple with Jenifer in mind. She always said she is a slave at heart so I only bought the ring. I bought the engagement ring to match the other band and she will wear them on her index finger instead." I said giving the secret away.

"Your so thoughtful Master." Jenifer said blushing and smiling.

"Call me Master one more time and you will be wearing them on your tits or pussy." I admonished.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. My nipples, I like that idea but yours is better of course." Jenifer beamed. Patrice looked at Jenifer and laughed.

"Still doesn't like what he has become, has he?" Patrice asked with a snicker.

"Not really, he just likes being called Sir so we don't fuck up I think." Jenifer said laughing. I had to say she made it sound so funny we were all laughing once again.

"I wonder if I should get my nipples pierced as a surprise present for Teddy." Patrice stated.

"No, too late now, let Teddy decide or ask first." Jenifer said sternly.

"Okay, your probably right." Patrice said mildly.

"Want to join us at the mall for dinner?" I asked.

"I could do that. Teddy doesn't get off til late tonight." Patrice said happily.

"How is the brownstone coming along?" I asked.

"We have a working and remodeled kitchen and dining room I really love. The rest we are trying to fix with our own elbow grease and is taking time. It might take the rest of our lives at the current rate." Patrice said frowning.

"You going to sell your condo?" I asked.

"Either that or sublet. The cost would be astronomical to sublet I think for me to break even." Patrice stated.

"Never know, we are in a pretty good prime location. But yeah, it would have to be someone with a very good paying job either way." I said.

"For sure." Patrice agreed.

"Well, we better get a move on if we are going to the mall and I don't feel like driving." I said.