Finding A New Purpose Ch. 02

Story Info
Take a step and growing up along the way.
3.7k words
4.41
32.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Note: This story is purely fictional. All characters and actions they perform are fictional as well. **

"God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I yelled as I bounced up and down in Mike's lap. He was sitting on the couch, his hands at his sides as I lifted myself up and down, impaling myself on his engorged dick.

It had been a little over a week since my last 'encounter' with my friend Mike, who had taken my virginity by force. I had been hesitant to hang out with him, fearing a repeat of the last time, but I also didn't want it to destroy our friendship, so I'd agreed to see some comedy that had just come out in theatres. A public place felt reasonable, as he obviously couldn't pull anything on me.

The movie had sucked pretty bad, one of those movies where the only funny parts are in the previews, and halfway through, Mike had grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. Without really paying attention, I had slid my hand inside and was obliviously playing with him while watching the movie. It wasn't until I heard someone coughing that I yanked my hand out of his pants, though I think someone several rows back had just choked down a bad piece of popcorn and didn't actually see me stroking my friend off.

Once I pulled my hand out of his pants, Mike sort of glared at me, but I smiled innocently. I had been thinking about the incredible feelings he could force into me using his large cock. I'd fantasized about another chance to experience it again, and it seemed he was more than eager to let me. We left the movie halfway through and hurried to his car to head back to his place, and we'd barely gotten in the door before he had ripped off my clothes.

"Ho ho! Someone has been seriously naughty," Mike exclaimed after he had pulled off my pants. Since our last session, I had decided I'd try and do something for him to make him want me again, so I'd stolen a garter belt, thigh high stockings that clipped onto it, and some matching panties from my sister and had been wearing them under my clothes just in case he had reached in and felt them. I just grinned after hearing his approval as he led me to a chair

"I want to see what you do when you think about my cock," He said as he sat down on the couch across from me. A hand found it's way into his pants, and he pulled his cock out and lazily stroked it while waiting to see what I'd do.

'Make it a show for him,' I thought to myself. 'Make him unable to keep his hands off of you.' I sat back in the chair and spread my legs apart, my hands rubbing my inner thighs (smooth after I had shaved all the hair off my body, minus a slutty looking patch above my meager 'manhood', if I could call it that). My right hand reached up and pinched one of my nipples as I rubbed my crotch through the panties with my left. I made moaning sounds as I closed my eyes and put fingers from my right hand into my mouth, sucking each seductively in repeated motions. The panties were pulled to the side as I started working wet fingers around where I hoped is cock would soon be. One, and then two fingers pushed into my ass, wiggling around as I slowly spread them apart, opening myself up.

I figured this would be the best opportunity to get my waiting hole loosened up so he could enter me easily without pain on my part, and I slid a third finger in. My moaning continued, and I rolled over onto my knees, reaching back in between my legs to play with my exposed hole in full view of him. I glanced over to see him watching intently, his cock getting rock hard.

The fingers in my ass made their way back to my mouth where I sucked on them again. "Ooo!" I said seductively as I reached back with that hand and spanked my ass before sliding my wet fingers back inside.

"I like the sound of that. You have been quite bad, haven't you?" He asked, grinning.

"You don't even know the half of it." I admitted. "That beautiful, big rod of yours just drives me crazy thinking about it."

"Come over here." I slid onto the floor and started crawling towards him, swinging my ass back and forth in an exaggerated manner with each step. Mike reached down and pulled me up by my arms and laid me across his lap, face down. My panties were pulled down to my knees and I felt his hands gripping and squeezing my ass. A sharp pain went through my backside as a loud smack echoed through the house. I yelped out in surprise, as his large hand landed square on my cheeks again. "So bad indeed," He said, rubbing my ass again with his hands.

I braced for another spanking, ready to cry out in response just to empower him. Instead, I felt a wet finger slide inside of me. I gasped out, but then felt his other hand land on my exposed ass. I remembered to squeal, which caused him to grunt, validating that it did in fact make him feel in control. My ass felt red hot from his spankings, but the pain felt good, different from when he forced his cock inside of me roughly. One last smack hit my cheeks before he set me down on the floor looking up at him. I pulled his pants and boxers off as he removed his shirt and looked down at me expectantly. I took his cue and started running my tongue along his hard tool, stopping to suckle on his balls every few passes.

A groan greeted me when I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and ran circles around it with my tongue. Practicing more since our last encounter made it easier when I started slipping his monster into my throat, and I didn't gag. Every few strokes, I'd leave his cock as far down my throat as I could bear and massaged the underside of his shaft with my tongue. Apparently he liked what I was doing, and he settled into a routine of holding my head in place every time I paused to savor him. I didn't try to elaborate too much, I wanted to save some for next time, if there was one.

"I want you to lean over the arm rest," he said, sliding to the side so I could climb onto the couch. I did as he asked, and bent over the edge of the arm rest.

I expected to feel his fingers prodding at my entrance, but it felt much softer than that. Very wet too. I squealed when I realized his tongue was flitting around behind me. Against my will, my ass was being resistant to him, and I soon felt two fingers slide inside of me and begin stretching me open. I felt disappointed that he wasn't trying to eat me out anymore, but I let out slight cheer when his tongue slipped inside of my ass between the fingers, which I realized were only there to hold me open.

"You taste even better than I'd hoped," He said, his voice muffled by my ass. After a bit more exploration of my interior had been made by his adventurous tongue, he pulled his fingers out and pulled me back onto the couch, rolling me onto my back in the process. My legs were lifted onto his shoulders, and I could feel his cock poking around between my cheeks, unguided by his hands, which he'd placed on my hips.

I let out a sigh of relief when his stiff rod found its right place and started pushing against me. Since I had played and stretched myself out a bit before when I was putting on a show for Mike, he met only slight resistance, and I had only a flash of discomfort which faded away quickly. He didn't waste time situating his cock completely inside of me, and he started slowly working his way in and out about an inch at a time. For a moment, my mind flashed back to when he had assaulted me in nearly this same position last week, and I became slightly fearful, but he didn't break out of the gate like a wild stallion. I was almost disappointed.

He continued, increasing the lengths and intensity of his strokes, the backs of my thighs smacking against his taut six-pack. I hadn't been making much noise in response up until now, but I started giggling incessantly once his thrust were bringing his cock almost completely out before moving back in.

"What's so funny?" He asked, sounding almost angry.

"Shh," I whispered, trying to stop myself. "Just listen."

Just like the last time, as he worked his cock into me, I felt myself completely opening up and becoming increasingly wet. A familiar sound started becoming louder, the same sound that I had been so horribly embarrassed about before. My gaping hole was making wet slopping sounds each time Mike thrust. Hindsight, I'm not too sure why I'd been embarrassed about the fact that my ass had willingly opened itself for his wonderfully sized cock, but I found the sound amazing to my ears now. It made me feel so sexy, knowing my body wanted him so badly. Mike fit so perfectly inside of me.

"Hahaha, what an appropriate sound," Mike claimed. He made his thrusts harder, successfully making the slopping the loudest sound in the room. I burst up giggling again, my chest and neck flushing red in the heat of the moment. "I'm bored of doing the work," he said, his movements stopping suddenly.

His arms reached under my elbows as he lifted me up into his embrace as he turned and sat, his back to the couch now, with me patiently waiting in his lap. I clasped my hands behind his neck, waiting for him to put his hands back on my hips where the belonged, but he just sat there looking at me.

"Well, I suppose I don't mind if you just sit there, but it sure isn't much fun."

I groaned, trying to sound insulted by his apparent unwillingness to help me. He just grinned as he sat, waiting for me to fuck myself, so I unclasped my hands and put them on his broad shoulders so I could help lift myself up. I sat up on my knees, and began lifting myself up off of his cock, letting it pull out of my ass, before falling back down. My ass clapped against his crotch and shook a bit which made me smile, and I repeated the motion again.

Determined to satisfy him, I moved my body against his as hard as I could, and soon I found it easy to go fast. I discovered a good technique was to roll my hips back into him as I came down, which forced his cock into me more quickly and I would start lifting myself up again. My cries of pleasure where becoming quite loud and I thought the neighbors might hear, but I honestly didn't care. For all they knew, the man and his girlfriend were just having a bit of afternoon fun. Little did they know, it was me who was getting fucked and not Rachel.

"Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I shouted. He was still lying there, enjoying himself.

"No," I said when he grabbed my hips and started assisting me. "Let me do it. Let me make you come. I need to."

There was no opposition on Mike's part, and he apparently thought it was a wonderful idea that I wanted to keep doing all the work while he enjoyed himself. My hands reached back and spread my ass as I continued fucking him. I stared intently at him, my moaning becoming lower as I focused on trying to feel what he needed from me. After a few more minutes of rather rough fucking, I could see him starting to tense up in his face. Immediately, I stopped fucking him and ground my ass into his crotch.

"Don't you want... to come inside my wet hole? I want you to come... all over," I said as I leaned in and whispered in his ear, my body starting to spasm as I made a mess on myself. That did it. I felt a surge rush through his body as he clawed at my ass and exploded inside of me. He left his cock inside of me, panting heavily.

"God damn can you make me come," I said, exhausted. He released his death grip on my butt, and I slowly inched my way up out of his lap. I had to make sure I clenched tightly as his cock made a satisfying 'plop' sound when he was free. None of his hot liquid found its way out of me and Mike grinned evilly when he noticed I was making sure. He didn't even have to tell me to clean up this time.

I reached down and scooped up the mess I'd made on the front of my garter belt and put my fingers in my mouth before sitting down to clean him with my tongue. After I'd gotten as much as I could, I reached down and picked up my nearly ripped panties and dried him off with them before sliding them back up my legs and walking down the hall back towards my clothes. Mike was left sitting there naked, recovering from what I'd done to him. I just smirked when I heard him sigh and say how crazy I was.

**

I didn't see Mike for several weeks. He had been busy working at his firm, and I had been interviewing for a part time job doing web maintenance for a small collective of insurance companies from my home. Luck had been on my side, and after they had reviewed previous work I submitted in my portfolio, they hired me, despite not having a college degree. Late one evening, I rang Mike and told him that I had gotten the job. I was pretty excited about it and had told just about everyone else. He said it was good, but that he needed to discuss something with me. I agreed to meet with him, mostly because he seemed somewhat upset over something.

Mike lived about twenty minutes from my family's house. His condo was a bit of a bachelor pad, but Rachel spent most nights there. It was nice, not too fancy, but decent. Surprisingly, it was pretty cheap compared to the salary he made, but Rachel had gotten nice furnishings and gave it a bit of a homey touch. I rang his buzzer and he let me in when I arrived around nine in the evening.

"She left, Alex," He said when I walked in. I found him sitting on the couch with a bottle of what I assumed was vodka. He seemed quite coherent, not really drunk at all. Sulking is what I assumed he was doing, not drinking.

"Seriously?" I asked. They'd been together for almost two and a half years. It was surprising, it seemed like a decently good relationship. "She say why?"

"I came home and she left a note and the spare key. She didn't even take all of her stuff, said she didn't want them. But, she took the damn cat," he said bitterly. They'd gotten a Siamese cat, Caesar, shortly after Mike had bought the place two years ago. "Honestly, I'm almost more pissed about the cat than her leaving. I knew she'd been seeing some guy who started working at her office. Fuck, she talked about him non-stop."

"I'm sorry," I genuinely was. "You going to be alright?"

"Yeah, just pissed off. I just feel like not thinking about it." He turned the TV on and put in some game. It was sort of nice, just being able to play games. Sex wasn't really on my mind. I just wanted to help him get over Rachel.

"So, when do you start that job?" He asked half an hour later when he had gotten up to answer the door when a pizza arrived. I put my controller down and grabbed two beers out of the fridge. I handed him one and grabbed a slice from the box on the table.

"I actually started it already. They asked me to look over the sites to see what all I thought needed to be done. I stayed up until four in the morning and finished it already, but I don't think I'll send it to them for a few days. It's pretty nice, since I finished it in less than two days and they said they just wanted it by next week."

He agreed that it was a pretty sweet deal. "And you don't even have to go into the office?"

"Well, they said I might need to sit in on a meeting every now and then, but I'm just going to be designing and maintaining their sites, and I can just as easily do that from home." I grabbed another slice before sitting back down on the couch.

"Must be nice," He muttered, sitting down on one of the chairs next to the couch and drinking his beer.

"As long as I don't become a complete shut in," I laughed. We finished most of the pizza before putting in some action movie. It was getting pretty late by the time it was over, and I started to get up to head home for the night.

"I meant to ask you," He said as I was grabbing my coat. "Rachel helped out some with the mortgage on the condo. Her name wasn't on it or anything, but it might start to suck if I have to pay for it all myself. Now that you have a job, I just figured you might want actually move out of your parent's place."

"To be honest, I haven't really put much thought to it. I mean, I want to be out on my own, just was more focused on making sure all of my stuff was in order for work."

"Well, you're welcome to stay here. I'm not asking for a lot of money each month, just enough to cover the utilities and food probably. You obviously don't have to give me an answer right now, just wanted you to think about it. Everyone else I know has they're own living situations and no one else can realistically move in. I'd rather not put an add in the paper for some stranger to crash here."

"That's understandable," I said. "I'll think about it and let you know in a day or two."

"Sounds good," Mike said as he opened the door for me. "But just remember, its my place. You would just be living here and paying rent."

I nodded before heading out and down to the elevator.

**

I'd basically made up my mind before even leaving the condo. Of course I would stay at his place. He needed someone to help pay, and I really did want to move out. Mike was gone during the day, which would give me plenty of time to get my work done, plus the condo wasn't too far from my office, on the off chance I would need to go in. Not to mention, I eagerly hoped that living with Mike would give me more opportunities to mess around.

"Great, man," he said on the phone. "You don't really need to worry about moving too much stuff right? There's already an extra bed and there's no need for you to bring any more furniture, I've got too much as it is. I've got to go to work in an hour, but I'll leave a key under a rock out front of the building. Feel free to bring your shit over whenever you're ready. Just don't forget about the key."

I hung up the phone and went about packing my stuff. My parents were actually more than helpful, but I think they just were glad I was getting out of the house. Jessica, my sister, was already going on about what color she wanted to paint my walls before she moved into my room. I was somewhat upset when she began walking around while I was in the middle of putting my computer into a box. She was just trying to be obnoxious, sizing up where she was going to put her dresser and her desk.

"Why are you even moving in here? You're leaving for college in a year," I said, pushing her out of my way. Luckily, I had already boxed up the 'desirables' I'd nicked from Jessica before she found her way in. Four boxes was all I had to show for myself. Two were full of my clothes, one had my computer, and the other had random stuff I needed to take with me. It sure didn't seem like much, but then again, I wasn't having to take any furniture.

It was around lunch time when I'd managed to get my boxes loaded into the back of my car. "Stop it, Mom," I said when she hugged me like I was being shipped out for war. "It's not like I'm leaving the country. I'm twenty minutes away for God's sake."

"Take care of yourself," My Dad said, slapping me on the back. "Try not to spend all your money on dumb shit."

"Honey!" My Mom said, shoving my dad for using such language.

"What? It's true! Kid's spend money like it's going out of style. I saw his paycheck. He's making good money," My Dad protested.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Dad," I said, shaking my head before getting in my car. "I'll come back this weekend for dinner if that's alright with you, Mom."

She agreed and they waved as I took off towards my new home, my sister sticking her tongue out at me as I left. She even flipped me the bird when my parents started heading back into the house.