Finding A New Purpose Ch. 03

Story Info
Rules are established.
7.6k words
4.75
38.8k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Note: This is purely fictional. All characters are fictional, as are any actions performed by them.

Also, the story begins to breach into transsexualism from here on. Just a heads up **

*

"You already know that I don't like people to wear shoes inside," Mike said when he came in my room as I was setting up my computer. "Don't want anything scratching the wood flooring. I spent way too much on it as it is. Also, don't leave shit lying around."

"You're saying it as if you expect me to," I replied, somewhat annoyed that he was lecturing to me like I was ten.

"I'm just sayin'. By the way, do you know how to... Uhh. Can you cook?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm decent. I'm sure as hell not a cook, but yeah. Why? Can't you?"

"Course I can!" He obviously was lying. "It's just Rachel usually cooked, and I would get real sick of take out when she wasn't around."

"So you're asking if I'll cook for us?" I replied. "That's fine, you stuck me with buying food anyway."

Mike lit up. Obviously he was glad at least one of us knew how to feed themselves. I just sighed before going about pulling out my clothes and arranging them in the closet. He walked off down the hall to do who knows what. I'd unpacked three of the boxes and my room still looked incredibly empty. It certainly was a lot larger than my old room. I figured it was as large as the master bedroom at my family's place.

It just so happened that Mike walked by as I started taking out the select few pieces of lingerie I'd stashed away. I was holding them against my body before putting them in a drawer.

"I like the black ones, Alex," he said, mocking me. I flipped him off before putting the last of the six pieces I had into the drawer and slamming it shut.

"Oh, shut up," I replied, upset that he thought it was funny. "Hope you aren't expecting to see any of that." His expression became a bit gloomy and I scoffed at him before passing him and walking into the bathroom.

I spent the next several days exploring the neighborhood around the condo. It was very foreign to me, living this far into the city, but it was invigorating. I'd found a butcher on the corner, and there was a quaint grocery store a few blocks past a park from Mike's place. The access to fresh ingredients was a godsend. During the morning after Mike took off, I would go for a walk down the local stores, and spend my afternoon brushing up on my cooking skills. Mike seemed grateful each evening when he could smell dinner being cooked when he walked through the door.

"This sure is nice," He said one evening, sitting down to a roast I'd cooked for him. "I didn't really expect this when you said you'd cook. Rachel never got too fancy, she would just throw something quick in the microwave or whatever. I don't know, I didn't pay attention. It wasn't all that good."

"Well, I need something to do during the day," I admitted. It was nice to hear his praise though. "I think my bosses severely underestimated my skills when they hired me. I think they expected the work they needed me to do to be complicated. I guess it probably is to them, but to me, it's like tying my shoes." I laughed to myself. I certainly made way too much money for what I was doing, but I wasn't about to tell them that.

"You could clean, if you're really that bored," Mike said. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"What, you want me to play maid, too?" I quipped.

"Does that mean you'd wear one of those French maid get-ups?" His eyes widened at the thought.

"No," I said quickly. "But, I guess I could clean every once in awhile if I have nothing else to do." I didn't mind all that much. My Mom had always made me do chores since, well, since I could remember.

"Maybe you shouldn't wear anything then," he said, shoving a piece of roast into his mouth.

"Ha, right," I said, staring down at my plate.

"What?" He replied. "Pass me the potatoes."

"You can't be serious."

"...The potatoes are good?" Mike said, slightly confused.

I passed them towards his end of the table across from me. "I was talking about the other thing, genius."

"My place, my rules, yeah?" He grinned at me like an idiot.

I still wasn't sure if he was actually being serious. "No chance in hell."

"Come on! What do you care?" He was nagging like a little kid. "What if I met you halfway?"

"What, you naked, too?" I asked. "I suppose the sight wouldn't be too bad."

"No way," he recoiled, sounding appalled by the thought. "I was gonna suggest you put that lingerie to use that you keep in that drawer in your dresser."

"Why?" I asked, somewhat taken aback. His insistence made me stir a bit in my chair.

"Two reasons I suppose. One, why are you wearing panties right now, it's not like anyone is getting to see them," he sounded disappointed.

It occurred to me that he had been snooping through my panty drawer. "Hey! Those are my things! Stay out of my dresser!"

He ignored my attacks. "And two, Rachel left all of her lingerie in my room. Either I give them to you, or I toss out several hundred dollars worth of clothes."

"Don't throw them out!" I cried out.

"So, you want them then?"

"Of course I want them. Why would you even think of throwing them away?! Geez!" Free panties and lingerie? I couldn't turn that down, not after it had become so second nature to wear them.

"Well, what else would I do with it? Look, I'll make you a deal. You can have all of it, if you agree to wear it around the condo."

"...Just when you're around?" I asked. I was serious about wanting Rachel's things. He could throw out her other clothes for all I cared.

"No, anytime you're in the condo."

"But!" I started. "What if someone comes to the door?"

"Then they'll see you waltzing around in skimpy outfits won't they?" He answered as if it wouldn't bother me.

"I can't do that!" I protested.

"Fine, they're going out with the garbage tomorrow." Mike sounded serious.

"People will think I'm crazy! Please, don't throw them away!" I pleaded with him.

"You'll think of something. You're a grownup aren't you?" He was taunting me. He knew how badly I wanted her things.

I could always just buy my own lingerie. My paychecks could certainly buy more than enough for me. I'd ordered a few things since I'd moved in, but those were just panties and nothing very adventurous. But, I still didn't want him to throw such nice things away when I could just as easily wear them. That reminded me, I still hadn't received my 'toys' I'd ordered the other day.

"...Okay," I gave in. "If that's what it takes to stop you." The thought of having to answer the door wearing next to nothing frightened me. Sure, I could just ignore his rule to wear them when he wasn't home, but I didn't want to violate his trust. Especially after he'd been kind enough to let me live there for next to nothing.

"Sounds like you better go change, then," Mike smiled lustfully at me. It had been nearly two months since he'd touched me.

"Can I clear the table first?"

"Does clearing the table require clothes?" He asked seriously. I just shook my head at such a stupid question and walked off down the hall towards my room.

The first thing I did was go into my bathroom. I checked myself over, making sure I hadn't missed anything this morning when I'd shaved. My legs felt slick to the touch, and not a hair was on my body. Even my crotch was bare, a recent gig I was in to. I took my time cleaning myself out, since I was pretty certain I was going to have sex by the end of the night. After I was finished, I headed back into my room.

I pulled my clothes off and put them in the hamper before turning to my panty drawer. 'What to wear, what to wear' I asked myself. 'Nothing too slutty... cute maybe?' I rummaged around for a bit, searching for what I had in mind. I smiled when I found them. They were a pair of very small, silk boy shorts, in a pale baby blue shade with a cute bow along the top edge in front.

Eager to feel them against my smooth skin, I slid them up my legs, and savored how tightly they fit around my rather shapely butt. I'd been teased horribly most of my life in gym classes and whatnot because of my relatively feminine physique, especially when I was a bit heavier in junior high.

I looked over my shoulder at the full length mirror in the corner of the room. I smiled. They did look quite cute on me. They had arrived the day before last, and this was my first chance to try them on. I loved how they only covered the middle part of my ass. There was a good two inches above and below of exposed skin, the shape of my cheeks clearly visible, poking out below.

Satisfied with how I looked, I walked back down the hallway into the dining room. Mike had since left, and was sitting on the couch watching TV, unaware that I'd come back. I set about cleaning up the table, and felt his eyes looking me over. I pretended not to notice him, and just continued what I was doing. The leftovers were put in a container for him to take to work in the morning, and the dishes were set in the sink. After soaking them for a brief moment, I began washing them by hand, my back to his piercing gaze.

I hummed to myself blissfully, ignoring Mike, though I made sure to bend over without bending my knees each time I placed something in the dishwasher. 'It is pretty fun to tease him,' I thought. 'I wonder how long it's been since he's had sex, with Rachel having left, and me giving him the cold shoulder?' Curiosity got the better of me as I finished the dishes.

Not looking at him once since I'd come out of my room, I decided to see if he would follow me when I left the through the dining room towards the hall. Once I left his view, I thought I heard him get off the couch but didn't look back to check. No footsteps were following me as I strolled down the hallway. I tried walking daintily, letting my hips sway in a feminine manner, just in case he were watching. Instead of stopping at my door, I continued to the end of the hall where Mike's room was. I went inside, but didn't close the door all of the way.

I flopped onto his bed. It was a lot softer than mine, and covered in black satin sheets. Picked out by Rachel no doubt. They matched the decor of the room. The way they rubbed against my skin felt exhilarating. I rolled around on the bed before settling down on my back. The pillows were so soft under my head, and I began fantasizing about wanting to be fucked in his bed. My hand darted between my legs and started playing with my hole.

"Mmm, just like that. Keep touching me, Mike," I said softly. I closed my eyes as I noticed Mike watching me through the crack I'd left in the door. My fingers kept rubbing as I moaned out his name, arching my back, pretending he was fucking me. The door opened, and I heard Mike getting out of his clothes.

The bed shifted as he climbed on it. I felt him leaning over me and opened my eyes when I felt him sucking on one of my nipples. I giggled and put my hands on his head, guiding him back and forth between the two. They perked up when the cool air hit them, not as much as a woman's, but enough to show my arousal. He necked me for a bit, getting me even more eager for him.

I was happy when he moved farther up the bed and knelt on either side of my chest. I sat up, getting face to face with his flaccid extension. "He looks like he's been lonely," I said sadly, reaching out with my tongue and lifting him to my mouth. I sucked, pulling his still limp cock between my lips. I hungrily worked him, trying to get him nice and hard before taking it out.

"I want to try something," I said looking up at him. He obliged and got off of me. I found my way to the edge of my bed and lay down on my back, my head hanging off of the edge. "Come stand in front of me."

He got off the bed and walked around until he was in front of me. The bed was a good two and a half feet off the ground, so his cock was only slightly above my head. Being upside down was a bit disorienting, but I reached out with my hands and grabbed his cock and pulled him closer. Mike understood where I was going with this, and helpfully leaned forward, lowering himself so I could get my mouth around his penis again. I placed my hands on his legs, so I could regulate his motions and I muttered to him that I was ready.

Using my hands, I slowly pulled him towards me, making sure to relax myself as I let him push his cock along my tongue. I inhaled deeply just as he began his journey into my throat. Staying calm was key; panicking would be a serious mistake. He got far enough that my nose was in his family jewels. I nuzzled my nose around, tickling at them before pushing against his legs, signaling him to pull out.

"I sure wish Rachel had done stuff like this, it's fucking amazing," Mike whispered under his breath before pushing his cock back in my mouth with my permission.

If he thought that was good, he was sure in for a surprise. Once he was completely down my throat a second time, I started swallowing, getting all of the muscles in my throat to work his cock in a way he had never experienced before. It definitely caught him off guard, as I felt his knees start to buckle.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhh fuck!" He yelled out. Although he desperately tried to control himself, I felt his legs tense up. He fell forward, his hands landing on the bed. Both times we had had sex before, he had come while we fucked, so this was new to me. His cock seized and pulsed, and warm sticky liquid spill into my throat. I had to fight the urge to start coughing, not wanting to ruin the moment and just let him to enjoy it. Sadly, he was too far down for me to taste him. I kept him there as long as I could bear, before having to pull him out so I could breathe.

"I'm..." I gulped down his semen, coughing a bit. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you come so fast." I was angry at myself for having done it. My ass had been longing to be fucked. I sat up on the bed.

"Sorry?" He sounded offended. "I don't think I've come so fast from a blow job. Rachel was never able to make me. Seriously, take it as a compliment."

"Thanks." I still was upset.

"What's the deal?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I rolled off of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I made you finish too fast," I said, trying not to sound as depressed as I felt. "I'm going to sleep."

"Who said anything about me being finished? Get back on the bed." I did as he commanded. "Just because I came doesn't mean I'm done with you." I was glad he said that. Mike was making it sound like I was his to do with what he wanted, which made me incredibly horny. "Bend over. I want to play with you."

I got on my knees and bent over, looking back at him. I wagged my butt side to side in the air for him. His hand gripped my ass and squeezed harshly.

"These panties fit you," he stated as his head disappeared behind me. "But I think they cover too much." My lips quivered as I felt him run his tongue along my cheek and over the panties. Teeth clamped around them and he tugged them down a bit so they were no longer snugly fit around my ass. My cheeks were spread apart by his strong hands, exposing my little hole to his view. "Mmm, you look delicious."

He kept my ass spread open and pushed his face between it. I sighed contently as he ran his tongue back and forth from the base of my boyish nuts, over my hole and up between my cheeks. Every time, he would pause to suckle my entrance, working his saliva into it with his tongue. Soon, he gave up his routine and settled on eating me out. I relaxed my muscles, allowing his tongue to easily slide in and lubricate my interior. While I truly loved the feeling of his cock pounding my tight little hole, his tongue sent tingles through me as it darted about. It felt so different from his massive trunk.

"Keep going," I said, reaching a hand back and running my fingers through his hair. "You're making me feel so hot." Apparently, he was starting to get hard again because he muffled something about me being ready for him. I whimpered when he pulled his face out so he could get himself closer to me. Without telling me, he pushed his cock into my unsuspecting tunnel.

"Ah? Oww oww!" I gasped out in pain.

"I need to fuck, right now," he grunted. His greediness overwhelmed me and his body pushed me down onto the bed. My fingers clutched the sheets in my hands as I screamed out. My crying made him chuckle, and it brought me back to when he had stolen my virginity. His body lay on top of me and he pushed himself in and out, though he met resistance, as I wasn't as wet as he thought I was. Luckily for me, it meant he couldn't go as fast as he wanted to.

"Why do you have to do it like this," I cried, tears falling from my eyes. "You know you're hurting me." But I knew why.

"You know you like it," He said sternly. It gave him the power over me that he craved.

I just sobbed. It hurt badly, but I needed for him to touch me. It gave me a sense of purpose, being used by him, but that didn't take away the physical pain. After several frustrating minutes, he rolled onto his side, bringing me with him. He lifted my leg up, putting his hand on the back of my knees so I couldn't close my legs, and began thrusting into me sideways. With my ass more spread apart, it was easier for him to fuck me, and he increased his pace. I started to cry out louder, but he reached around with his other hand and put it over my mouth, muffling my protests.

"Shhhh, I'm gonna keep fucking you whether you're screaming or not," he whispered into my ear. Despite his rough penetrations, he maintained a sort of gentleness, as he started biting softly at my neck. I stopped sobbing, though tears kept coming out. I wanted to enjoy being ravished. Somehow, I just had to make myself find pleasure in it, something that would eventually give me a much greater desire to have sex with him.

Mike took his hand off my mouth and put his arm around my chest, holding me firmly against him. Every now and then he'd rub my nipple that was in reach, but otherwise we stayed relatively still, aside from his thrusting, of course. I had fallen silent. I wasn't giving any audible signs of pleasure, and he in turn didn't make much sound, just labored breathing as he worked. It wasn't that I didn't want to keep having sex with him at that point in time, by all means I did. Like this, though, it just didn't do much for me. I was too preoccupied thinking about how I'd teach myself to enjoy him when he was like this to worry about my own pleasure during this encounter.

He didn't seem to mind my silence all that much. It was a somewhat solemn fuck, but I knew he hadn't slept with anyone for awhile so I didn't care. I eventually reached down to hold my leg up myself, so he didn't have to worry about keeping me open. It let him focus more on fucking me, and I wanted him to just finish for the night. Mike's hand found it's familiar place on my hip, and he began rocking me side to side in counter-motion to each of his movements, fucking me even more uncomfortably.

The improvement in position, for him that is, brought him to climaxing within a few minutes. He pushed his cock all the way inside of me when emptied himself a second time for the evening, much like he'd down the previous times he had sex with me. I lowered my leg and stroked his arm, letting him know I wasn't upset. I slid his cock out of me and cleaned him off like usual, making sure his "gift" stayed inside. No words were exchanged as I pulled my panties up and laid back down next to him.

I hadn't gotten off, as I was too busy figuring out my predicament, and so I decided to rub myself through my boyshorts. Mike abruptly grabbed my hand and pulled it away from my panties.

"No," he said sharply. "I don't want you coming unless I'm inside of you."

12