Finding A Special Photographic Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,439 Followers

Gina's immediate reply was, "No. We have an agreement where neither of us will play around with any of our clients and this would be breaking the rule! There is no way I could agree to that even though she turns me on a great deal."

I then told her about the boyfriend who would be prepared to fuck her just the same as I would be doing to Dianne. I also told her she would be able to watch Dianne getting fucked and surely this would turn her on as well as having this man whom Dianne told me was very, very well hung! I could see Gina was getting very turned on by this conversation and she was beginning to shake with excitement. She then said, "Well I will at least think about it but I can't wait any longer - please fuck me right now!"


Gina turned her back to me (we were in my office) and then lifted her skirt over her backside and at the same time pulled her panties down to her ankles. She then bent over the desk, moving her legs apart and whispered, "Fuck me Honey, fuck me right now!"

I just couldn't wait to get my very hard cock out of my pants and I quickly thrust into her cunt. In one stroke, perhaps because she was so wet, I went in the whole depth - my balls were hanging down between her legs and she grabbed them pulling me firmly into her cunt. I was right in her cunt as far as it was possible to go. We didn't take long, either of us, before we both came at the same time. I shot my load of cum deep into her hole as she was trembling with her own orgasm.

Now was just the right time to say, "Well, Darling, what do you think about Dianne and me and her boyfriend and yourself fucking at the same time? Remember you will be able to watch everything Dianne and I do because you will be taking the photographs. After when Dianne and I are finished we will be able to watch you getting fucked by her boyfriend!" Gina was so turned on she just gasped, "Of course, Darling, if he is anything like you I just couldn't possibly miss out!" At last the arrangements had been made. It only remained now for Gina to meet Dianne's boyfriend and see if she fancied him as much as I hoped. This could be a wonderful exercise provided Dianne returned as arranged.

We finished up at the studio and when the premises were locked securely we walked to our car. Once we were in the car I reached over and kissed her deeply then I undid the front of her blouse and reached around and undid the catch on her bra. Without any effort I was able to totally remove all of her clothing above her waist. She was sitting in our car with her gorgeous breasts sticking out proudly in front of her. Fortunately it was quite dark and we were unlikely to be seen. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked very hard and long. She just loves having her nipples attacked but only when she is turned on beforehand. She hates having her nipples sucked when she in not aroused but tonight was the perfect time to do this. While I was sucking her nipple I could feel her trembling which is a sure sign she is about to have an orgasm. This orgasm was a beauty. She trembled with passion for some moments before she was able to reach over and undo my pants enough to take out my very hard cock. She had it in her mouth so quickly I gasped with excitement. She pulled her mouth off my cock long enough to say, "I can taste myself on your cock - wait until I can taste Dianne's cunt on your cock!" I was so relieved because she was confirming what we had arranged before. She sucked me fiercely and in no time at all I shot my load into her mouth. She kept on sucking me until I was no longer able to keep my cock stiff. Gina was so turned on she simply sat in the passenger seat of the car still naked to the waist and we drove home like that. It was a great turnon for me to see my lovely wife sitting next to me with her bare breasts bouncing as the car went over bumps on the roadway.

Our garage is fitted with electric doors so we didn't have to get out of the car before we were safely in the garage. Here she kissed me again and then undid the catch on her skirt before sliding it down her lovely legs revealing to me she hadn't replaced her panties after we had fucked in the studio. Now she was completely naked in the car except for her shoes and after more kisses she leapt from the car and dashed into our house. It was a beautiful sight seeing my naked wife running into the house.

Once inside the house she drew most of the blinds and then remained naked while she prepared our evening meal. I was completely turned on by Gina working in the kitchen naked and even more excited when I noticed some of my cum slowly running down the insides of her legs. After our meal we weren't long out of bed where we almost fucked ourselves silly before rolling over to sleep completely exhausted but happy!

Over the next few days I didn't talk much about Dianne preferring to wait and see if she really did come back as arranged but Gina kept talking about Dianne's boyfriend. She continually asked me how big I thought his cock might be because Dianne had said he was very well hung. This was a total change in Gina - she was usually very quiet and had never, to my knowledge, talked like that about another man. We had been to parties where she had been felt up by some of the men and, although she had eventually stopped them short of getting their hands in her panties, she hadn't stopped them feeling up her breasts. She even told me when some of the men had actually undone her blouse and her bra and felt up her bare breasts but she always told me about these events as soon as she could. It suddenly dawned on me that perhaps the reason she was telling me about these happenings was that she was more turned on by it than I had thought. We always had wonderful sex after she had been felt up at parties! Perhaps Gina was a latent sexpot!

Exactly a week after our last photo session with Dianne she rang to speak to me. She asked me if Gina had agreed to allow me to fuck her for the photographs. I could tell from the excitement in her voice that she was totally relieved when I told her Gina had agreed. I then told her about Gina constantly asking me how well hung Dianne's boyfriend was and couldn't help myself when I asked Dianne just how well hung he really was. She replied, "Gina will be well satisfied by Angelo! He is a hot blooded Italian who can never get enough cunt! Actually he isn't my boyfriend he is just a fellow who rings me now and again when he wants a good fuck. I am always available for him and we get together regularly but that is as close as our relationship goes - he is a friend but that is all! He realized he was likely to get a different woman when I asked him if he was interested in joining in and I have found it difficult to hold him back. He won't let Gina down!"

We arranged to get together on the following Saturday afternoon. We usually close the studio at noon on Saturdays unless we have some special bookings so this just suited us fine. I reminded Dianne she should have a shower an hour or so before coming to the studio and to wear some perfume otherwise there wasn't any preparation needed - Gina would take care of her makeup if it is needed.

Right on the dot of 1.00pm Dianne and Angelo knocked on the door of the studio. They were on time and my first impression of Angelo was - what a handsome individual he is, a true Latin type who would be an absolute lady killer! I must admit I now had some doubts about him doing things with Gina but then I thought about Dianne and dismissed those thoughts.

Once the introductions were out of the way Angelo couldn't keep far away from Gina. He followed her around everywhere she went and every now and again I saw him grab a feel of her breasts or her behind and I was amazed that she didn't do anything to discourage him. Meanwhile Dianne had gone into the makeup room with Gina and Angelo and although I stuck my head in the door to see what they were doing I decided to wait until Dianne was made up before I saw her again.

I checked all the equipment and made sure everything was in order. Now I had to wait for them to come into the main studio. At last Gina called out to me to come into the makeup room. She told me to strip naked and she would apply some makeup to my body. I couldn't help looking at Dianne while removing my clothes. She looked just lovely standing there completely naked with her hairy body looking its best. Gina added a little bit of makeup to my body to hide a few blemishes (I am not perfect) and then we were ready so we all moved into the main studio. I must admit I was a bit nervous but I was grateful I had no difficulty getting hard and really thought I was sporting my hardest cock in years. I told Gina she should be the Director and she could arrange us as she thought best.

We took several dozen photographs with Dianne holding my cock in her hands, holding it in her armpits and many photographs of her with my cock between her breasts. For this I had to sit gently on her belly but she loved feeling my body on her. At long last Gina told me to stand up and for Dianne to get on her knees in front of me and to suck my cock! This was the moment I had been waiting for. Not only was Dianne a wonderful cocksucker but she seemed to have a natural ability to pose at the same time. She continually held her arms above her head as she was sucking me to show her hairy armpits. She was wonderful. After a short time, when Gina had taken lots of photographs, I had to take my cock out of her mouth because I was on the verge of cumming in her mouth. I certainly wanted to do that but perhaps later on. I told them I had to rest for a short while.

After a short rest we resumed posing. This time Gina directed me to place my hard cock against her hairy cunt. At first we took lots of photographs with just the tip of my cock in her cunt but after the first 20 or so Gina suggested I push my cock in further. This was the moment I had been waiting for.

We were operating 6 different cameras, some on tripods and others hand held, and Gina was constantly swapping cameras for the best shots. I looked over at Gina when I had first pushed my cock into Dianne and she nodded at me and then busied herself with the cameras. It was terribly hard for me to resist just going ahead and fucking Dianne. It took all of my self control to avoid plunging deeply into her. Many photographs were taken with my cock at different depths in Dianne's cunt and I was getting so aroused I hardly could contain myself.

At this time Gina was concentrating on the camera mounted on a tripod. She was busy looking through the viewfinder when I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Angelo moving up behind her. Gina was bent over quite absorbed in her work when Angelo ran his hands up the outsides of her legs right up under her short skirt and with a very quick action pulled down her panties to her ankles. Gina looked up at me when she felt her panties being removed and I nodded at her just as she had done to me! Dianne whispered to me, "Now watch Angelo go into action. He will be inside your wife in less than a minute and she will be totally at his mercy!" I kept on with the poses with my cock embedded in Dianne's cunt loving every moment of it and I could hear the click of the camera taking the shots which would make a lot of money for Gina and myself.

Angelo was emboldened with his success with her panties so he undid the catch on her skirt and with a quick pull had that around her ankles as well! He was wasting no time attacking Gina. Next he reached around to the front of her shirt and undid the buttons while Gina was still taking photographs. Her shirt was soon on the floor and her bra was undone in a flash and Gina was standing behind the camera completely naked! Angelo had his clothes off so fast I couldn't believe my eyes. His cock was huge. It must have been all of 10" long and quite thick as well. He reached down between Gina's legs and played with her cunt from behind, all the time Gina was still taking photographs of Dianne and myself. I saw Gina jump when he must have reach her clit, and with a very smooth action he edged her feet wide apart with his foot and then without a moment of hesitation he plunged his very large, hard cock into Gina's cunt! Gina looked over at me and said, "Darling are you sure you want me to do this with Angelo?" I didn't know exactly how I felt at that moment watching my lovely wife being fucked by this Italian lover but I was soon shaken out of my reverie by Dianne who reached her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her. She then said, "Darling, please fuck me hard! Please fuck me just as hard as Angelo is fucking your wife!" Needing no further invitation I thrust my hard cock deep into Dianne's cunt. She gasped as I hit bottom and at first I held it there but soon began to move in and out of her cunt. She was an excellent lover and had a wonderful tight cunt which was milking my cock as I fucked her. I knew I couldn't last very long and Dianne knew this also. She whispered to me, "Cum in me Darling, I want to cum with you at the same time." I couldn't hold off any longer and as soon as I felt Dianne shuddering with her own orgasm I shot my load of cum deep into her lovely cunt! I knew we had both enjoyed this sex by the way we hung to one another for so long after cumming.

Looking over at Gina I could see Angelo plunging his huge cock deep into her cunt while she was still bent over in front of him. Now she had moved slightly so that she was leaning over one of our chairs and this stopped her from being pushed over by Angelo's vigorous pounding. I could see Gina had cum several times already but she had obviously saved her biggest orgasm until Angelo shot his load of cum deep into her body. This was a sight I never thought I would ever see but her passion was so great she almost passed out after she had cum.

Much as I had enjoyed fucking Dianne I was probably more excited watching Angelo fucking my wonderful wife. I had never seen her fucked by anyone apart from myself before and I was just so turned on by it all.

Dianne stood up from the couch where we had just fucked and stretched herself saying she had a little cramp in her legs. I immediately offered to rub her legs and couldn't get to them fast enough. I rubbed and stroked her legs from her knees up to her cunt all the time telling myself I was making her feel better. If the truth was known she was probably doing this to make me aroused as well as enjoying this herself. While Dianne was standing up with her legs apart I could see my cum starting to run out of her cunt and down her lovely legs. Her legs were very hairy from near her cunt down to her knees but she obviously shaved her lower legs to avoid the embarrassment of her hairiness. I wished she hadn't shaved her lower legs but I continued to stroke her upper legs at the same time getting my fingers wet as I touched my cum near her cunt.

Dianne then began sucking my cock obviously with the intention of getting it hard again so I could fuck her again. She was a wonderful cocksucker and I had a very hard cock in no time at all. She laid back on the couch and spread her legs and then held up her arms inviting me back into her hole again for more sex. Just before I pushed my cock into her cunt again I glanced over to see Gina squatting over Angela's long cock making it harder than it already was. She was enjoying sucking his cock. Angelo was lying on our other couch with his cock sticking up in the air with Gina sucking it as hard as she could. It looked very long from where I was standing and I hesitated thrusting into Dianne because I could see Gina standing up. She moved onto the couch and straddled Angelo's cock aligning her cunt so that the tip was just inside her. She then seemed to drop down on his cock and I watched in amazement as the whole length of it disappeared inside her body. She screamed as he hit her cervix but she quickly adopted a rising and falling action on his cock. I didn't hesitate any longer and thrust my hard cock deep into Dianne's waiting cunt. She immediately wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeply into her body. Her arms were also around my neck pulling my face down to her mouth for deep kisses and then she moved my mouth down to her breasts. I loved sucking her nipples because I could not only see the long hairs growing on her breasts but I could also feel them on my nose and chin. I fucked Dianne as hard and as long as I possibly could and then shot my load deep into her body. She screamed as she came at the same time - we were a perfect couple for sex!

Meanwhile Gina was bouncing up and down on Angelo's cock and I could see she was having little orgasms all the time. Angelo was playing with her breasts and pulled her down over his chest and sucked her nipples. She loved that and I could see this was making her cum all the more. At last Angelo shot his load right up into Gina's cervix. She screamed out loud when he shot his load. She later told me she had never had a cock hit her cervix before and the force of his cum shooting out of his cock had hurt her momentarily as it shot into her cervix.

Looking at Dianne's body after I had fucked her I realized her pubic bush and thighs were coated with some of my cum and looked extremely erotic being wet. I took quite a number of photographs with Dianne's cunt lips now open and very wet. I knew these photographs would be a winner.

We all decided we should rest for a while and so we stopped sexual activities for the moment. Gina had been taking some of the photographs with a Polaroid camera so we were able to see the results of the photographs immediately. We were all surprised at how well the photos turned out. They were just what Steve wanted and I knew we were on a winner.

We opened a bottle of champagne and Gina passed the glasses around amongst us and we toasted our success with the photographs. We rested for about an hour taking our time servicing the camera and carefully removing exposed film and setting things right if we decided to take more photographs. We finished the bottle of champagne and opened another. I was a little surprised that Angelo liked champagne. I would have thought he would be a beer type of person but I was wrong.

During the spell we remained naked and I couldn't help admiring Dianne's hairy body and realizing how lucky I had been to be able to fuck her. I also looked over at Gina's body and saw it in a different light. Now she was sexually liberated and certainly seemed as if she was enjoying the sex with another man. While we were talking the two women talked about all sorts of things but after a while Dianne asked Gina if she had ever had anal sex. Gina suddenly looked very embarrassed and glanced over at me before stuttering her reply. She said, "Well, when I was in college I had a few boyfriends and I had lots of sex with all of them but there was only two of the boys who liked anal sex and so I have only had anal sex with those two boys! I am sorry, Darling, I should have told you about those boys before but you never asked me about my sex life before we married and so I didn't tell you anything about it. I am sorry if you are offended but that is the truth!"

I was certainly taken back by her admission of sex before we had married. I knew she wasn't a virgin when we married but I thought she had only had sex with one boy and that had been a long time before we had met. Now I knew this was different but I didn't care - I loved Gina and that was that.

Dianne told us she loved anal sex and said she loved nothing more than to have a cock up her asshole and in her cunt at the same time. She asked us if we would like to do that now. Of course we said yes and by now Angelo and I were both very hard again. Dianne suggested I lie on my back on the couch and she would take my cock up in her asshole. I guessed she must have planned this beforehand because she produced a tube of KY from her purse and liberally coated my cock with the jelly and then with two fingers full, she introduced her fingers into her asshole and lubricated herself very well. She then climbed onto the couch and, facing away from me, squatted down on my hard cock. I slid into her asshole without any difficulty and soon she was sitting on my belly with my cock as far in her as possible. She then leaned back so that she was lying on my chest and I moved my hands onto her breasts and began massaging them gently. Angelo then climbed onto the couch and without much hesitation he buried his long cock straight into her cunt. I could feel his cock next to mine with only a thin membrane separating us. We proceeded to double fuck Dianne. My movements were limited because they were sitting on me but Dianne was able to move so that my cock was stimulated by her very hot asshole. I could feel my climax rising and told them I was about to cum. Angelo said he was ready too and Dianne began screaming she was cumming too. Amazingly we all came together. I shot my load up into her asshole and I could feel the heat of her rectum around my cock. After a short time Angelo pulled out of Dianne and she in turn lifted her body from my deflating cock.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,439 Followers