Finding A Special Photographic Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

Because I had picked up some rubbish on my cock I went to our bathroom to clean up. Gina came with me and helped me wash my cock thoroughly. She then said, "I could see just how much Dianne enjoyed that double fuck. Would you please do the same to me?" I told her it would take me a while to get my cock hard again but I would certainly love to accommodate her seeing she wanted it so badly.

When we returned to the studio Dianne and Angelo were kissing and playing with each other. I told them that Gina wanted a double fuck too so we agreed to do that but also said it would take a little while to get our hardons back again.

Surprisingly both Angelo and I were hard again within about half an hour. Gina was bubbling with excitement and couldn't wait for us to begin. Dianne seemed just as excited as Gina and began preparing everything so that it would be a success. First of all she took the tube of KY and this time liberally coated Angelo's cock so that it was extremely slippery and glistened in the light. Next she took the KY tube and asked Gina to bend over the end of the couch. She then pushed the opened tube of KY as far into Gina's asshole as it would go and then began squeezing the tube squirting the KY deep into her hole. Angelo then laid down on the couch with his shining cock sticking upright and Dianne helped Gina move until Angelo's cock was directly under her asshole. She then pushed Gina down on his cock and it plopped into her totally lubricated asshole. Gina dropped down on Angelo and his cock shot right up into her asshole as far as it would go. Dianne then laid Gina back over Angelo's chest where he grabbed and held on to her tits. He massaged them the same as I had done to Dianne and I could see Gina was experiencing an orgasm already with just Angelo's cock in her asshole. She then spread her legs obscenely and this opened her cunt lips so that I could now push my extremely hard cock into her cunt! Angelo's cock up in her asshole felt funny against mine in her cunt. I had never felt another cock against mine when I was in Gina's cunt and it was a new experience for me. Now I was in the upper position and I was in control. I fucked my lovely wife's cunt as never before and I allowed Gina to move up and down and Angelo's cock just has we had done with Dianne. Gina was screaming obscenities at us as we fucked her. She was orgasming all the time and had lost control of herself. She was having so many orgasms she had gone very pale and I thought she was losing consciousness. She held on tightly as we fucked her and played with her tits. I felt a hand near my cock and realized it was Dianne stroking Gina's clit bringing her to an almighty orgasm! Suddenly I realized I had felt something wet on my belly. The smell gave away the secret. Gina was so excited when she was cumming she had squirted piss while she was cumming and this had landed on my lower belly and also over Dianne's hand. It then ran down over Angelo and he was startled at what had happened. Once we had cum in Gina we pulled out of her body and allowed her to get up from the couch. She was dripping piss and cum out of her cunt and also out of her asshole. She was looking like a complete slut with cum dripping all over the place but she was totally contented at the same time and she was my wonderful wife. She rushed off to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Fortunately we have a shower in the bathroom and so we all showered together making sure we played with any sexual part of one another we could get our hands on! We had had a wonderful afternoon and I was hoping this wouldn't be the last of these sessions.

When we were all dried and dressed I suggested we should all go out and celebrate and have a meal together. We could then decide what we would do after that. We certainly dined luxuriously and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We then asked Dianne and Angelo if they would like to come back to our home. I tactfully suggested they might like to spend the night with us and they agreed readily. We could now look forward to a wonderful night together.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers