Finding Cassandra Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassandra hires a Private – Dick.
1.9k words
4.59
19.5k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Clayton put his feet up on the old wooden desk he'd inherited when taking over the Detective Agency from his dad, Peter. It was old and weather beaten, with cigarette burns in certain spots. Clayton wouldn't have sold it for a million bucks, it meant everything to him.

Six months after retiring from the agency, Clayton's old man had passed away from cancer. He'd never kicked those cigarettes and they'd been the death of him. Hard to believe that had been three years ago.

Clayton Jennings was not the detective his father was, it had come natural to the old man. He'd been a cop on the force for 30 years before retiring, then he'd opened the agency upon retiring. His smart-as-a-whip Dad had helped crack dozens of cases, teaching Clayton whatever he knew.

Clayton brushed the sandy hair out of his eyes and tried willing the phone to ring. If he didn't get a case soon, he wouldn't have a phone to ring. The rent was paid up, he wasn't heavily in debt, but he was hanging on by a thread.

Then the stunning blonde walked into the office. Clayton nearly fell out of his chair, she was that good looking. "Mr Jennings?" she said in a soft voice with a slight inflection.

"Yes, that's me, Miss ...?"

"You may call me Cassandra. And therein lies the root of my problem."

Cassandra explained to the somewhat-rumpled detective what had brought her to his office. "I woke up here in Toronto, having no idea how I got here. I have money. I am obviously well-bred and intelligent. I love sex ... " Cassandra giggled at that " ... and I don't think I am a criminal."

"I beg your pardon?"

Cassandra continued on. "When I first started out trying to find out my identity, I thought it might be possible I might be a criminal, in some kind of trouble. But I realized I don't do drugs. Nor am I an alcoholic, for I don't crave alcohol."

By now, Clayton had begun making notes on the computer on his desk. "Anything else?"

She smiled at him again. "Someone is taking great pains to make sure I am well taken care of. I am staying at the Royal York in a rather lavish suite. There is steady money coming to me in Traveler's Cheques and my clothes are expensive."

"Go on."

"I mentioned it before, but I love sex. With men or women, I seem to be a near-addict when it comes to sexual escapades."

Clayton could just imagine the pretty blonde, seated in a frazzled chair, naked and panting, while being fucked. He bet that she was a great lay, she obviously had a great body under the sedate business attire she was wearing.

"I would like to know as much as possible about myself, Mr. Jennings. I've done some asking around - discreetly - and I've been told you are determined, discreet and hard-working. I want answers, do you think you can get them for me?"

He smiled at her and nodded. "Cassandra, I will do my best. My rates are reasonable, but this could take a while. Are you prepared for that?"

Cassandra crossed a slender leg and nodded. "As I seem to have an inexhaustible supply of funds, that will be no problem. I have Five Hundred with me, will that be sufficient to retain your services?"

Clayton took the money from her hands, feeling her fingertips against his own. Hell, she could take off her jacket and she'd have enough to retain his services. This was the most drop-dead gorgeous woman he'd ever seen.

The noises from nearby Bloor Street drowned out her next comment and he had to ask her again. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. What did you say?"

She smiled and laughed sweetly. "I asked, now that our business is concluded, would you like to fuck me?"

This time, Clayton did indeed fall out of the chair. "Jesus, are you kidding?"

"No. As I said, I am a very sexual being. I seem to need a cock and some good licking right now and you're a sensual bear of a man. I bet you can give me a great, hard fucking and I need that right now. Would you like to fuck me or is there a Mrs. Jennings?"

"No, there isn't!" Clayton said a little-too quickly. Cassandra laughed again, she had a beautiful laugh. "Even if there was, my lord woman, you're worth the risk!"

She was unbuttoning the black pinstripe jacket, revealing a sexy black lace camisole underneath it. Another thing Clayton's analytical mind noted, she had good taste in lingerie. She wiggled out of the pants and folded them over the chair. She was neat. Now this spectacular woman stood before him in the cami, stockings and heels. She let her hair fall in graceful waves and tossed it back.

She took a step towards Clayton and began to unbutton his shirt. "I like undressing a man -- or a woman, for that matter!" she said as she placed a gentle kiss on his chest.

She raked her nails across his chest as she kissed the side of his neck, he shrugged the shirt off his body. He was glad he kept working out, he figured he was going to need a lot of strength to keep up with the blonde wildcat.

Cassandra ran her hands down his pantleg and back up again, unzipping his fly. She removed his cock from the boxers and sucked it into her mouth. Her lips were silk-soft, she manipulated Clayton's cock for a few minutes, then stood back up again. "You're a big fellow, aren't you?" she purred.

"I know how to use it too!" he bragged as she moved away from him and sat up on the desk. The young blonde spread her legs and stroked her pussy suggestively. "Do you like to eat pussy, lover?" she cooed.

"Very much, when they're as beautiful as yours!" Clayton spread her pussy lips apart gently and began to lick her, slowly, steadily. He took his time eating Cassandra, using his mouth to taste her, inhaling the subtle musk of her cunt. He'd occasionally move up to her tummy, pulling on her navel ring, looking at the hard pink nipples that begged to be kissed. He did so, hearing her sighs of pleasure, then Clayton went back to eating her sweetness.

Cassandra's pussy was leaking, juices flowing onto the tongue of her newest lover. He ate her with skill and precision, if he was as methodical in his job ... lord, oh lord, could this man eat cunt! Her mind went blank as he devoured her. Her back arched and she felt the first wave of orgasm overtake her as she flooded his face.

Her screams were filling the office, good thing he hadn't had his secretary come in today. Although knowing Melinda, she might have joined in. He swallowed as much of Cassandra's juices as he could swallow and let her come back down to earth.

"Well ... " she smiled at him. "That's a nice way to begin a business relationship. Come here."

Clayton walked towards here, somewhat in a daze. "Are you going to keep your pants on?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He laughed and removed them quickly, going towards her on the desk once more. She took his cock, thick and meaty, into her mouth and licked and sucked. There was an urgency to her sucking this time, like she needed to cum and have him cum as well. She was an adept lover, coaxing and licking, her tongue dipping down and licking his balls from time to time. His cock surged, he could feel the cum wanting to escape and flood her gullet.

"Are you enjoying this, Mr. Jennings?"

"Of course!! Dear God, you are the best fuck I've ever had!"

Cassandra smiled sensually at him. "Thank you Mr. Jennings, but you haven't fucked me yet. Let's change that, shall we?"

He laughed and she moved on the desk to accommodate him. "I think you can call me Clayton, Cassandra."

She nodded and felt him slip his hard shaft deep into her hot, awaiting cunt. She wrapped her long legs around him and arched forward, accepting all of his thick cock deep into her pussy. She urged "MORE!" and he pumped harder, his cock nearly hitting the bottom of her cunt.

She writhed against him, her body aching with want. As Clayton fucked Cassandra, he played with her tits and ran his hands all over her body. Her mews of pleasure mixed with his savage grunts as his cock pounded deeper and deeper into the recesses of her snatch.

Her legs were around his back, her manicured nails dug into his flesh. "OHHH, FUCKKKK!!" Cassandra yelled as he drilled her unmercifully. "Hold on lover, slow down -- I don't want to cum, not just yet!"

Clayton stopped for a minute and smiled down at his attractive client. "All right, you're calling the shots. What next?"

Cassandra moved away from him, her pussy dripping and aching. "I want to feel you from behind, darling. Take me like a doggie-bitch!"

He didn't hesitate for a second, Clayton slid his cock into her cunt and began fucking her, forcefully. He gripped her hips for support and pounded into her, she moved against him, taking all she could get, yet wanting more. His cock felt so good, so hard, so virile, inside her tight little puss!

Then, Cassandra had an inspiration. "Clayton, darling?"

"Yeah?"

"I'd like you to grease up that big, hard pole -- and fuck my ass!"

Clayton was practically beside himself with shock and delight. None of his lovers had ever let him do that, and she was asking for it. "I -- I don't have any lube!" he stammered.

"I do -- in my purse, go get it!"

Clayton wanted a satisfied client, so he got the lube and readied his cock. He also grabbed a condom from the drawer of his desk, put it on and lubed himself. His cock slid hard into her ass, it was almost rough -- and she loved it.

"GODDD, YESSS, ohhh, that big NASTY cock up my tight asshole! Oh, so good, I feel so good, so packed with cock!"

His cock moved in and out of her asshole, the tightness made him want to cum. Yet, he held on, wanting desperately to please Cassandra, to make her want to come back for more. He would alternate strokes, first he'd fuck the tight ass hard, then slide a bit gently, then pound her again. By varying his tempo, he was making her squeal.

"Good, so good, so FUCKING good!" Cassandra screamed out.

"Goddd, I wanna cum!" he yelled out to her.

"Then cum, you motherfucking bastard! Take off that plastic wrap and cum in my mouth, you hard-dicked fucker!"

Her lewd words did the trick, so Clayton yanked off the condom and fed her his cock, shooting loads of cum into her waiting mouth. She gulped it all down, sucking hard to coax out every remaining drop.

Using materials from his office washroom, the pair cleaned up. She looked neat and proper again, no one would suspect all the nasty things that had been going on, although the musk of sex was in the air. Clayton also knew he had a new reason to keep the weatherbeaten old desk.

"I will expect you to keep me informed" she told him as she readied to leave.

"Count on it. Oh, and that time doesn't count against your retainer!" Clayton said with a grin.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers