Finding Cassandra Ch. 06

Story Info
Cassandra finds the answers she's been seeking.
3k words
4.43
15.6k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

May passed, moving into a cool June. Cassandra kept busy, hoping Clayton would discover the final piece of the puzzle that would put her life back together. She was enjoying her "paid vacation" in Toronto and the hotel staff was more than accommodating – including one rather nicely-hung desk clerk and a very sexy black maid – but Cassandra found herself getting Cabin Fever.

July came and Cassandra decided to do something about her situation. Toronto is July can be very muggy, yesterday it had poured rain, so Cassandra had called her dear friend Kobe – they'd become very close – and the two women spent a rainy day in bed, eating chocolate and drinking wine and having naughty, kinky, girl-on-girl sex.

Even when having a wonderful time with Kobe, Cassandra found herself feeling a small bout of melancholy. She wondered if the old Cassandra would have been attractive to the sensual Asian woman? She assumed so, but it saddened her that she wasn't sure.

July in Toronto also has lots to do – including Caribana, which Cassandra promised herself she'd attend for at least one afternoon – but this day, she decided to venture out to Kensington Market. It was a warm day, so she wore a gauzy, cream-colored summer dress, nearly bare underneath, and a pair of strappy, high-heeled sandals. She'd been spending some time in a Tanning Bed, so she'd forgone stockings because of the heat.

The cabbie got her there in short order, charging her a flat fee – partially because he kept looking back at her every chance he got, Cassandra assumed. She got out of the cab and took it all in.

It wasn't hard to figure out why she'd liked this place so much – it was so diverse and colorful, with different ethnicity's milling about, shops with wonderful foodstuffs and products, people hustling and bustling – it just seemed to be alive and Cassandra loved that.

Around 1 PM, Cassandra found herself ravenous. She and Kobe hadn't eaten a lot of – food – the previous day and she was ever-so-slightly dizzy from the heat. She remembered what Clayton had told her about Tratorria D'el Arte and thought that a nice meal of Pasta would suit her well. She made some inquiries and made her way there.

The minute Cassandra entered the cozy-looking restaurant, Sense Memory kicked in. She had been here before, there was no doubt about it. The aromas of Italian cooking washed over her like a fine mist. The up-tempo sound of Italian music, the happy chatter of the customers, the ambiance – someone was even singing in Italian in the back. This was one of her most vivid memories yet.

She took a cursory glance around and saw someone scrambling from the back kitchen, singing in Italian. She didn't get a good look at him, so she followed the man to the nearby table, where he served 2 customers their lunch.

"Excuse me – are you the owner, I'd like a table, I'm famished!" Cassandra said as she tapped him on the shoulder.

"I'm not the owner, I'm the chef and ... CASSIE!!"

"TONY!" she responded and the world went very, very black.

Cassandra awoke – she wasn't sure how much later – in a room that was very familiar to her. She knew it well, she'd been here many happy times before.

"I wasn't sure when you were gonna wake up" a voice from the corner said. Tony came into view and sat beside her on the plush bed. She peppered his face with tiny, loving kisses, the tears flowing readily. Looking into his beautiful dark eyes, she could see that his were as full of tears as her own.

"Mama sent up some Minestrone, time to eat beautiful!" he said, placing a tray with a pink rose – she didn't care for red, she remembered – on the bed in front of her.

She remembered not liking red roses. She remembered Tony's mother's rich, wonderful Minestrone and how good it tasted. She sipped the soup, still hot, still fresh and remembered Angela's round, beaming face the first time Cassandra had told her that. She remembered it all.

Holding her hand, almost fearing to let go, was the thing she now remembered best and most fondly – her Tony. Her heart was so full of joy and love, she thought it was going to burst. Still, she knew they now had time, and she ate the repast hungrily. Tony just stayed by her side, idly stroking her hand, the entirety of his attention focused on her.

"I thought I'd lost you forever, I'd never see you again" he told her in a voice that was barely above a whisper and full of pain. She gripped his hand tight and leaned forward, kissing his lips softly.

"I would have found my way back to you, somehow" Cassandra told him. "You are my love, it's fated that we are together, it's meant to be. I will always be in your heart and you in mine!" She hugged him so tight it almost hurt.

Cassandra told him everything – all about Brian, Kobe, Mr. Quan, Clayton – she told him about where she'd been, she told Tony things even she had no recollection of until just now. It was all so clear now, like a fog had lifted.

Tony just listened intently – his emotions crossing his face, pain, frustration, a bit of anger – but no jealousy. She had known there wouldn't be, she and Tony were creatures of passion, that was how they'd found each other.

"You were singing earlier, you must have been learning to cope" Cassandra said wryly.

"Ask Salvatore what that song means babe – but today was the first day in a long while I felt like singing or doing much of anything, to tell the truth" Tony answered her.

Salvatore was Tony's brother, Cassandra knew – oh, it was so good to know things again, without hesitation. "Your heart must have known I was coming" she said as she kissed her man softly.

"You are one goofy, overly-romantic broad!" he teased her, punching her on the arm. That broke the tension and they laughed heartily, joy filling them both. She just snuggled into his chest, knowing the future would be all right now, she was where she belonged. If that was goofy and overly-romantic, so be it. She could feel Tony's dark eyes looking at her and she moved away teasingly.

"See something you like?" she said in a husky purr.

"Oh yeah, the sexiest woman I know!" he growled. "That's some dress, Cassie!"

He had called her Cassie since their first meeting at the ROM – an ex-lover of hers had introduced them, she now recalled. She had liked him immediately, his calling her "Cassie" didn't bother her and his jocular, matter-of-fact nature punctured her phony British front. He'd seen right through it to the passionate, wild creature underneath – enticing her with an invitation to the restaurant the next day.

After feeding her body, Tony had fed her hot, horny pussy the best, most accomplished cock her horny cunt had ever known. Over and over and over again.

Cassandra had no reservations about fucking Tony – she loved being a free, wild creature and Tony didn't seem to have a possessive bone in his body. A few weeks into the relationship, he called the lover – Michelle – and insisted she come over and pleasure Cassandra. He let the women have sex for hours, unselfishly just watching until both women insisted he join in. Another memory she was happy to have back, Cassandra realized.

"You like the dress?" Cassie said as she got up, twirling it about. Tony noticed the tiny little thong underneath.

"You wear the sexiest little things" he smiled as she came over and straddled his lap. She did a small wriggle on his lap and moved away, unzipping his pants.

"I haven't had your cock in a long time lover, time for me to blow you!" she said in her softest voice. She grabbed it almost fiercely, possessively, like a child whose toy might be taking it away. Cassandra ovalled her lips and slurped up his big rod – with the tiny scar at the base from an operation years before, she recalled.

Gulpgulpgulp she slurped at the meaty rod, slurpslurplicklick she feasted on a cock that had been absent from her mouth far too long. Within mere moments, she felt Tony's body tensing and he shot a huge load in her cocksucking lips.

"GodDAMN girl, you're still the most amazing ... " Tony said/

"I know lover ... and you're going to get one of the most amazing fucks right now, if you play my naughty little game!" Cassandra said as she licked her lips clean. She sat on the small footstool by the edge of the bed. " One of us has too many clothes on!" Cassandra teased as she shimmied out of the sundress. She extended one long, silky tanned leg. Tony got the hint, he remembered what she liked. He took her heel-clad foot in his hands and caressed up and down her legs, smooth and soft. Gingerly, he removed one shoe, then the other, stroking her instep with a gentle touch. She shivered at the sensual act. He massaged her calves and looked up at her with loving eyes.

"You've still got the sexiest long legs – new shoes?" She nodded and closed her eyes as he incited wonderful feelings in her body, her pussy was soaked. Tony always paid attention to her, it was one of the many wonderful things she adored about him.

He got the tiny thong off with no effort – she lifted herself up and he slid it down her legs – slowly, teasing her as he took it off her. He placed but one kiss on the lips of her pussy, like a promise of things to come.

She took a good look at him as he approached her – how could she have forgotten, this dark-haired, dark-eyed man, with the curls that hung to his shirt collar, the slight scruff of five-o'clock shadow, how nice he smelled. Cassandra decided it was her turn to tease, she unbuttoned one button at a time – then a kiss – then a button – then a kiss. She could see him shaking as she kissed and she continued her actions. She scratched just below his chest and Tony let out a low moan.

"Good thing the restaurant's busy!" Cassandra teased. "I have a feeling we're going to be very noisy!"

"COUNT on it!" Tony chuckled as his lady pushed him back on the bed.

Cassandra looked up at him with loving, reverent eyes as she took his cock and rubbed her beautiful tits all over it. It did a little jig as she did that and Cassandra laughed.

"You're a fucking tease, know that?" Tony groaned.

"Who's teasing darling, I'm putting out!" she jibed back. "God, I love your big, hard, fucking COCK!" she screeched. She moved down his body and took his cock, placing it against her lips, just touching the tip with her mouth and licking it around and around.

"God – your eyes – I love looking into those gorgeous eyes of yours while you're blowing me!" Tony yelled back as she sunk her mouth down a bit further on his shaft.

"Is that right?" she cooed as she licked and swirled down to his nutsack, cupping his huge balls, hearing another groan from him.

"Fucking Christ woman, you're killing me!" Tony yelled.

"Want me to stop?" she responded as she slid her lips from his cock.

"Don't ask stupid fucking questions!" he said in a mock snarl as he pushed her blonde head back down on his cock. Cassandra was filled with lust, with joy as she sucked this mammoth cock, loving the taste, the feel, each vein and the way it pulsated and throbbed as she sucked.

"God, I'm glad you kept busy these past few months babe!" he groaned as Cassie sucked him off. "You're as good as ever – maybe better!" Cassandra herself was glad she hadn't been idle – she was coming back to her man with more fire than ever before! She had her hands on his thigh, solid as a rock, to steady herself while she sucked him and inhaled his dick.

To arouse herself even further, Cassandra fingered her own cunt while she was sucking him. She could feel his eyes on her as she did that, so she put on a bit of a show to inspire him further.

"We've got to fuck baby, I can't wait for you any longer!" Cassandra wailed as she straddled his prone body. She sank down, down, down, feeling his girth enter her, filling her up again. Tony's hands gripped her hips and he began pulling her up and down on his dick.

"Oh God Tony, FUCK me!" she wailed even louder, glad of the cacophony downstairs as she screwed her man. Her tight pussy contracted its walls around his rod as he moved forward and pushed it deeper within her. Their movements grew faster and more frenetic, their passion more urgent. Cassandra threw her head back and yelled out her pleasure to the world. She wiggled and spun herself around a bit, so she was now facing away from her lover. Tony got the hint and played with her beautiful tits while she bounced up and down and around on his cock and fingered her clit at the same time.

Even after all this time, they could still read each other's signals, they still clicked in bed. As she rode him and took him in, Tony called out "Hey Cassie, time for a little switcheroo!"

She turned her head and grinned back at him. "Okay, tall, dark and studly, what did you have in mind?"

"Put the heels back on!"

Cassandra did as he ordered, she knew what her lover had in mind. She slid the sandals on and got on her back, spreading her legs wide apart and revealing her pink, wet horny cunt to Tony's lusty gaze. "Give it to me lover!" she growled. "Really pound it to me Tony, fuck the hell out of me!"

Tony got in between her legs and slid her long, sleek legs up and rested them on his shoulders. His cock was hard and he began fucking his woman with long, urging strokes, the squelching noise of their coupling arousing them both.

Cassandra grunted, growled, moaned as Tony plowed deeper and deeper into her, she could see the near-wild man look in his eyes as she fucked her with everything he had. She wasn't complaining, everything he had was more than sufficient. She'd had her share of lovers, but Tony was one of the best she'd ever known – the fact she was crazy about him elevating him a few notches as well.

Tony watched with admiration as his girlfriend's tits jiggled and bounced in rhythm with their frenzied screwing. Her hair was wild and tousled, there was a fine sheen of sweat covering her body, her nipples were hard little pegs that indicated her arousal, he could even smell the musky scent of aroused cunt wafting from her.

He thought this stunning beauty was lost to him forever, now he was inside her again – if anything, their separation had added a fire to their fucking, it was more intense, she was matching him stroke for stroke, her nails digging into his arms as he plowed her cunt with his hard cock. He could see the look of pure lust in her gorgeous aqua eyes, his mind almost drifted off, he was fucking her with pure instinct, knowing what she liked and how to do all those things.

Tony loved looking at Cassie while he fucked her – she really got into screwing, her body moved in all sorts of sexy ways. Her tits jiggled, her cute little tummy rippled, her legs looked long and sleek. She was one hot piece of fuckstuff.

Almost mechanically, the two reunited lovers moved into a new position, Tony behind her as they lay on their sides. His dick slid readily into her moist pussy and he slowed down his pace, Cassandra groaning aloud in pleasure. Strong, knowing hands began to play with her tits, kneading them, pinching her nipples, fondling them as Cassandra hunched back against him.

"Oh Fuck, oh God, screw me darling, I remember what a great lay you are Tony, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Cassandra shrieked.

"Christ, I'm cumming, you wild insatiable bitch!" Tony growled as he flooded her with his semen. Her body clenched around him, milking him dry and she stroked his face lovingly, tousling his hair as they came down from their climax.

Tony sighed. "I should get my butt downstairs, I've got hungry clients down there!" he said to Cassandra, who pulled the covers closer to her. She rested her elbow and one pillow and looked at him lovingly.

"Don't go anywhere – stay here and I'll be back later. I don't want you leaving me again, not ever gorgeous!" she said as he chucked her under the chin and kissed her lips. Cassandra watched him descend the stairs and snuggled under the covers.

Cassandra was going to stay put for the afternoon, but she had some things to attend to very shortly. There were a lot of loose ends she needed to tie up – and those "ends" would change their lives forever.

To Be Concluded ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers