Finding Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,445 Followers

To my surprise he asked before I could raise the subject, "You're here about your sister aren't you?" Seeing my wordless nod, he went on, "I never felt good about that son. Your poor Momma was forced by her Daddy to give her child away. He was a tough old bugger, your Granddad, but I just couldn't go along without her consent."

"But.."

"Next thing I know that priest was involved, Father Joe, more trouble than he was worth as far as I'm concerned, anyway he got involved and the next thing I know your Mommas seeing a Doctor in Sturgis, over the border."

"Do you know what his name was Doctor?" I asked, hoping against hope he'd remember.

"Sure son," he answered, "Doctor Bean, still practices over there, never liked the whippersnapper, something crooked about him I'm sure of that. Wouldn't surprise me if money didn't change hands in that transaction," he ended.

We talked for a few minutes more before I was able to escape, elated at the progress I'd made. I called Mom with the news from my room after dinner, and my dreams that night featured a beautiful girl, her features starting to clear as she ran joyously towards her waiting brother.

Sturgis, Michigan was only thirty miles north of Goshen, a smaller and grimmer town than the one I had thought yesterday was pretty bad. Eating breakfast at nine thirty in a small diner on Maple Street I pondered what approach to use with Doctor Bean, unsure of myself after the warnings from Doc Graves.

My waitress, 'Sally' stitched in bright red letters across her breast, was happy to answer the questions of the tall, blond boy who showed such interest in her and flirted happily with me. When I left an hour later I knew that Bean's offices were on Elm, that he was open from 9 to noon and from 1 til 5, that his receptionist was Judy, 'a lovely girl but big', that strangers were welcome 'if you have insurance or money', what he was like 'he thinks he's king shit' she whispered, as well as Sally's phone number and an open invitation to call her.

I hobbled in to the Docs offices around twelve thirty, wanting to catch receptionist Judy alone before I decided on an approach. "We're not open til one," sang out as I gingerly stepped up to her desk.

"Can I wait Maam," I asked, "Just fell and twisted my ankle, fraid I may have broke it." She was big as Sally had described, but big in a good way, not fat, and she had a bright smile plastered across her face, a smile I recognized immediately as a reflection of her inner personality.

She was twenty-four, single and lived alone, blond and blue eyed and by the time the doctor and other patients arrived in the office around one I had arranged to have dinner with this pretty girl. I left without seeing the Doctor, getting a hearty laugh from Judy when I explained that her kind words and sweet manner alone had been enough to cure me.

Even though I had ulterior motives, I didn't feel guilty later that night, when after dinner and dancing in a neighboring town, I ended up in Judy's bed. I had warned her over dinner that I was only in town for the week and that I had a wife back in Florida, but also let her know how sexy she was and how badly I wanted her.

"Oh God Rod," she gasped as I penetrated her, her large arms squeezing me against her luxurious body. And no acting was required by me as I reveled in the feel of her, as I kissed her welcoming lips, as I fondled her extraordinary tits or as I emptied spurt after spurt of my seed deep within her.

It had been Wednesday when I met her and I stayed happily with her Thursday and Friday nights, the sex holding me as much as my quest. I had got copies of her keys made Friday, after surreptitiously lifting her spare ring before leaving, keys that were all tagged neatly, Doctors Office, Filing Cabinet, Basement, etc, etc.

In talking with her over the three days I knew exactly where to look for the files I needed, and waited patiently for Saturday which offered me the best chance. "We close at noon Saturday Rod," she had explained, "And the Doctor goes out of town until Monday." Later she had told me, "I'm sorry Rod, but I can't see you Saturday afternoon, I'm busy at my Aunts. But I'll be home for dinner."

So Saturday afternoon it was and within fifteen minutes I had found a slim file titled 'Madeleine Scouries', Moms name, and within read a short recap of Dani's birth and a note to see the files of 'Mr. and Mrs. John Hinn and of Danielle Hinn. At first I couldn't find any of the three files but finally located them in his 'Inactive Files' section, all three in a row.

When I read the first I panicked, seeing dry doctor's notes that described the automobile accident that killed Danielle's adopted parents. I rushed to read hers and was relieved to learn she hadn't been involved but had left Sturgis to go live with her Aunt in Kalamazoo.

It was easy after that, just one phone call to her Aunt finally gave me all the info I had been seeking for over a year.

"Danielle Hinn please," I asked the old woman who answered on the third ring.

"Oh, I'm sorry, she doesn't live here anymore," answered Miss Hinn.

"Oh hi, are you Dani's Aunt Mary?" I asked and then added, "She always talked about you."

"You know my Dani?"

"Yes in high school but I moved away and haven't talked to her in years. It's too bad I missed her, I'm in Kalamazoo for a few days and had hoped to see her."

"Oh well she's still in town, she goes to Kalamazoo College now. She's going to be a writer," she said proudly. "But she's living with a friend near the campus now. It's a man she's living with though," she warned. Before hanging up on Dani's Aunt I had both her address and telephone number and knew that it would only be days before I met my only sibling.

I spent Saturday night and Sunday with Judy, a last weekend of relaxation before the final step, and I regretted leaving her welcoming body as I drove the fifty miles to Kalamazoo on a sunny Monday morning.

I took my time that morning, in no real rush now that I was so close and after a cursory drive through the city rented a room in a local motel. Later, I drove to the campus, wanting to see the school Dani was attending, trying to get a glimpse of her life before I met her.

Jesus, it's her, I swore to myself, as I saw a beautiful, dark haired girl approaching me on the path, a girl whose incredible likeness to Mom left no doubt as to her parentage. My mouth hanging agape, I stared for the first time upon my sister as she seemed to float towards me, a happy smile on her face.

When she was about ten feet from me she looked up, and caught me, now standing rigidly still, watching her with a weird, almost manic expression on my face. For a second she hesitated, almost as if she had recognized me, but then caught herself and hurried past, and glanced back once to see me still standing transfixed.

When she disappeared into a doorway seconds later I came out of my near coma, and was instantly aware of my cock, rock hard and pulsing in my shorts. What the fuck, I thought, she's your sister, but then seconds later my penis started spurting, and my seed was splashing into my shorts as I hurriedly turned away, both stunned and scared by my physical reaction to her.

Up to that point I had never really thought what I was going to do when I found Danielle. Oh, I had got as far as envisioning a happy reunion with Mom and me, and then somehow the three of us all living happily together under the Florida sun. But instantly, as I felt my sperm spreading stickily down my legs, I knew I wanted more, that Dani couldn't be only a sister to me, I knew that I wanted my sister also as a lover and a mother to my babies.

Ecstatic to have finally found her, and now ravenously hungry for her young body, a body so much like Mom's, and yet different, I returned to my Motel, knowing I'd have to make a new plan, a plan that included not only meeting her but also ensured my taking of her ripe young body.

First I went to a Spy Store in the next town, buying telephone and room bugs, and a video camera, all combined with a system of communication so that I could download sound and pictures to my lap-top from outside. I knew her address from her aunt and so quickly cased her building, a small L-shaped three story apartment building with maybe fifty units, a building that seemed to cater to the local Kalamazoo College's students.

The security was laughable; the front door was open due to the August heat, and I easily entered and then found Sis's apartment on the second door. She looked out towards the back so I exited the building and cautiously wandered to the back, but was surprised and happy to see a swimming pool with eight or ten kids my age lounging around.

Two young coeds, eighteen or nineteen, lying poolside in sexy little bikinis, each with a beer in her hand, were separated from the rest so I approached them first.

"Hi girls," I started.

After giving me a quick once over, and noting my age and looks and dress, one replied friendlily, "Hi to you too."

"Do you guys live here?" I asked and then quickly added, "Hi I'm Rod. I'm trying to rent a place around here and before I talk to some landlord I'd like to know how people living here like it."

In the minutes that followed I told them my supposed life story – How I was just arrived from Florida ('Oh no wonder you have such a nice tan,' one interjected), and was going to start at the college soon, needed a place to stay, didn't know anything about the town etc., etc.

"Where are you staying now?" the blond, Gina, asked.

"I got into town yesterday, I'm staying at the Delta Inn on Main Street," I answered.

"Oh, it's a dump," the other, a brunette named Chris interjected.

"It's just for a while." I replied, shrugging.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with the girls and by five I knew they'd both like to fuck me, and that if I played my cards right might end up with the two of them in my bed that night. I asked them to dinner but they insisted I come eat at their place, which turned out fortunately to be on the third floor and kitty corner to Danielle's, giving me a vantage point for my spying.

Later, as we barbequed burgers on the patio, Gina cursed and then said, as she watched a man by the pool, "There's that asshole again Chris." And then seeing my quizzical look added, "One of the girls on the second floor, Dani something, lives with him, she's okay, she's a student but he's a real loser, Roger something – a truck driver he says, but there's something fishy about him," she added contemptuously.

Chris and Gina proved a perfect tonic for me that night. On top of the beer we smoked a couple of joints and soon we were romping naked in their Queen Size waterbed. Judy had reawakened my sexual hunger, and these two horny coeds, with their firm teen bodies and their happy smiles brought me again and again to orgasm before we finally fell asleep sticky and sated.

They were both working the next morning but offered me a key and told me they'd be happy to have me stay with them until I got a place of my own, and I could see Gina was almost ready to offer me her bed full time. After the girls left I went downstairs and was waiting in my car when Roger came out of the building alone and took off in his van, followed minutes later by my sister, carrying books and riding a bike.

Carrying a bag of clothes and my Spy purchases back to the girls flat, I watched the still quiet back of the building for a few minutes, laughing when I saw Dani's patio door slightly ajar. After rushing downstairs and outside, I cautiously approached the patio, its floor about eight feet off the ground.

Seeing no one, I leapt and was up and over and then inside the apartment in ten seconds, amused at how innocent some people were. It was a typical student flat, with just one bedroom and furnished with a lot of second hand mismatched furniture. The only thing worth anything was a new Laptop Computer sitting on the desk in the corner.

After quickly bugging her phone and both rooms, and installing the hi-tech camera in a light fixture, I started to explore, taking my time trying to find out everything I could about my unknown sister.

She loved lacy, silk underwear, not thongs, but little, high cut French briefs, and when I left I had a red one tied around my cock.

As her Aunt had told me, I knew Danielle wanted to be a writer and I soon found evidence of her work, pages of story attempts spread everywhere, balled up rejects littering the floor.

But it was in the bottom drawer of her desk, behind a lock I easily bypassed, that I found her secret trove, a series of erotic stories that had me stroking myself as I read. Finally, I grabbed them all up, and took them with me when I left, wanting to take my time exploring Danielle's secret unspoken fantasies.

I also found her private diary in a folder on her computer called 'Odd Jobs' and wondered again at the naïve trusting of my sister as I printed out twenty of the most interesting pages. I left with an extra set of Dani's keys and after getting a new set made at the local hardware store and making copies of Sis's stories at a Kinko's on campus, returned the keys and originals back to her place.

I spent a fun afternoon by the pool, sipping beer between swims, Dani's stories continually exciting and surprising me, her sexual hunger leaping off every page. I knew immediately after reading the stories what I was going to do to Dani, the exact circumstances under which she'd feel her brother's big cock for the first time.

I stayed two more nights with Gina and Chris, the girls delighted to be satisfied so often by their new lover, never suspecting it was Dani's face I was seeing each time I buried my shaft in one of their juicy sheathes.

I spent the first day after I planted the bugs listening to sis and her boyfriend on tape, and as I listened to them I became more and more irritated, unable to understand why my intelligent sister was living with this idiot. He was both stupid and a boor, and as I heard him grunting as he fucked her roughly, and heard her cry of frustration when he came prematurely before she could achieve any kind of pleasure, I started to understand her desperate desire to be taken forcefully by a real man, a desire that was so evident in her prose.

Watching the tape, seeing her lying unsatisfied on her back, her fingers pressed into her still distended pussy lips, I smiled, knowing that soon her nubile young body would be writhing under me, thrashing in joy as my long spear impaled her.

I listened to the second nights tapes on Saturday morning and was relieved to hear Roger tell Dani he had to leave on Saturday for a delivery job that would take him first to St. Louis and then Chicago before returning home Tuesday. I grimaced while hearing him fuck my sister doggie style but knew this would be the last time he ever saw her.

I told the girls after dinner that I had to leave, and that I was sorry but that I had been lying to them. "I'm with the FBI," I started, wanting to leave them with an exciting story, a story that would go perfectly with the wild sex we had enjoyed.

"What?" they both squealed in unison.

"Roger," I simply said, pointing towards Dani's apartment.

"Its drugs, isn't it?" asked Gina eagerly, almost pleading to be proved right about the neighbor she didn't like.

"Of course," I answered, "But you girls have to be quiet about it for a little longer. I'm taking the girl tonight or tomorrow morning," I explained, "Her boyfriends on a drug run right now, we need her in the witness protection program before he returns."

"The Witness Program," Chris whispered in awe, and then added "But what about him?"

I could see the two were both almost pissing their pants they were so excited. "We'll be back for him within a week or two, once we have Dani's testimony in front of the Grand Jury," I answered, and then added in a cop's voice, "But be careful, he's very dangerous."

"I knew it, I just knew something was wrong with that guy," Gina finally said, a smile of vindication spread across her face.

I left their apartment around midnight, when I finally heard Danielle's breathing fall into the regular cadence of sleep through my planted bugs, leaving both girls excited and happy to have been a part of an FBI sting operation, a story I knew they would repeat often and proudly in the years to come.

Dani's apartment was dark when I used the stolen key to let myself in, with just enough ambient light to let me see my way through her living room and into her bedroom. She was lying on top of the sheets on this warm August night, with just a light breeze from the open window gently moving the air across her ample curves.

A pair of panties was all she wore, and I wondered momentarily if they were the red silk ones she seemed to favor. I had left my sandals at the door and it took but a second to pull my tank top over my head and drop my shorts to my ankles, freeing my already raging penis.

It took her a second to react when I covered her, but once awake and aware she became ferocious and savage, doing everything in her power to throw me off. Somehow I had known she wouldn't scream or yell, something in her prose had made me believe she would fight silently.

I was too big and too strong of course and slowly wore her down, finally capturing her two wrists in one hand and forcing them over her head. I held her jaw steady with the other as my lips found hers, her spit of protest forced back into her mouth. With my heavy thighs between hers, forcing her wide, I moved my hand from her jaw to her breast, hurting her just a bit as I squeezed and then bit on her nipple, now impossibly long.

"YOU PRICK, YOU BASTARD," She moaned as I entered her, splitting her deeply with one long deep thrust, even as her body continued to writhe under me.

"I love you Dani," I whispered, as I rhythmically pistoned into her already sopping centre, each of my hard strokes bringing an involuntary grunt from my fully filled sister.

"Fuck you," was her only response, as her suddenly free hands started to land blows on my face and head and it took me painful seconds before I had her arms stretched wide, again held down by mine. As I continued to fuck my sister, slowly and steadily working her hot insides, her shoulder and head continued to thrash, trying to throw me off but at the same time her legs locked together like steel bars around my back, not allowing my hips to escape.

My sperm flooded her as her body gushed forth its orgasm, her only sound a forlorn, primitive wail that signaled her total sexual surrender.

"Get out now, you bastard," she finally said, my weight still holding her down, my prick softening slowly within her. "Just get out," she said again, "You've raped me, now get out."

"No, I'm not finished Dani," I whispered, "Now turn on your light, I want to see you."

"You fucking idiot," she hissed. "You don't want me to see you, you don't want me to be able to recognize you," she finished just before I jumped off the bed and switched on the bedside lamp.

"You!" she exclaimed, recognizing me immediately from the meeting on the path. "Why me? What do you want?" she demanded, as her eyes involuntarily moved greedily over my body.

"I've come for you Dani; I've the man you've being looking for all your life."

"Fuck you! Just get out," she insisted, a desperate plea in her small voice.

I lifted and turned her easily; forcing her head down as I lifted her hips and as my hands cupped, then squeezed her full breasts, I pushed my fat length easily into her distended gash.

"NOOOOOOO!" she moaned as her body started to betray her, as her cunt strove to clench me, to hold me.

"You've always wanted this Dani," I whispered in her ear, "You've always wanted a man to come and take you like this, a real man, not a wimp like Roger."

scouries
scouries
10,445 Followers