Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Husband arranges date for wife with her father-in-law.
26.7k words
4.68
46.7k
75

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,163 Followers

NOTE: The narrator of the chapter is the character whose name is in parentheses in the chapter title.

Attention: This part of the story does contain wife sharing and father/daughter incest. All activity is consensual and fictional.

***

The following are brief summaries from previous parts of the series. If you have read the previous parts skip this section and begin reading at: "The Story Continues..." If you have not read the previous parts of the story it is highly recommend you stop reading this continuation of the story and catch up from the beginning. The story will make more sense if you take the time to do so.

In Part 1 it was learned that Paul arranges dates for his hotwife Lisa. He tells her when to be ready for her date to pick her up, but she does not know who her date is with until he arrives to pick her up. On Lisa's date with Carl she was dancing in the hotel club when she happened to run into her father. This led to Lisa confessing everything to him and learning for herself that her parents had been Swingers for many years. She was not sure, but thought they might still be active in the lifestyle.

In Part 2 Lisa learned more about her parents and why her father was mysteriously at the club without her mother. The identity of Lisa's next date was the biggest surprise of all the dates her husband has ever arranged. This time he set her up with her father. The whole family gets involved by the end of this part.

In Part 3 Paul received a suggestion from his mother-in-law to arrange Lisa's next date to be with a woman. Mother-in-law has ulterior motives and discovers her daughter not only enjoys sex with men, but also with women. The incest continues with mother and daughter.

*****

THE STORY CONTINUES...

In Part 4 Lisa's husband has an idea for her next date. It is a man he knows loves his wife like a daughter, or rather daughter-in-law. From the first time they met Paul's father has found Lisa to be sexually arousing. After their date the group gathers at Lisa's parent's home for some adult fun. Being penetrated at the same time by two men she loves is something Lisa never anticipated happening...

Chapter 19 - Excited Wife (Paul)

When Lisa returned home from her parents she was aroused to the point she almost attacked me. I have never seen her so excited, even after one of her dates. I wondered what had happened at her parent's house and knew I would learn all the details later.

The part I enjoy the most about sharing my wife is how excited and horny she is after her dates. You would think she would be fucked out, but quite the contrary. The experience fires up her libido and she can't seem to get enough. I am only too happy to accommodate her and see to it she gets what she craves. Even though I usually find men with cocks larger than mine, she always says she prefers mine the best.

I had already been thinking about her next date and who I might share her next. I was sure, considering what had happened recently, that her mother and father would be playing a much more active role in our lives. No longer would Lisa be enjoying just my cock when she wasn't on one of her weekend dates. Her father had my approval to drop by anytime and spend some time with his daughter. I was pretty sure given how she was acting after her date with Rita, I would also be sharing my wife with her mother very soon.

With her date with Rita behind us I had to find someone new to share my wife with. Each time I shared her, once I figured out who it would be the rest was easy. I would offer her to the man, or possibly woman, let them know the rules and see if they wanted to spend some time with her. So far none of the men I had offered her to declined my offer.

With the introduction of her father and mother into the mix I felt I had the perfect man to be her next date. I knew the man I had in mind was someone Lisa would never expect. It was someone she knew very well and I had a feeling this date had the potential of being one of her best dates ever. In my mind the next logical step was to share my wife with my father. Lisa and Dad got along great. Several times I had seen Dad looking at Lisa in a way that let me know he found her desirable. The chance of him acting on his desire for her was absolutely zero, but he was a man and had a man's appreciation of a beautiful and sexy woman. I was pretty sure, once I explained everything, he would accept my offer.

Since the first time I came up with the plan I had been excited to execute it. My mother passed away ten years earlier and my father had dated a couple women, but nothing seemed to work for him. He lived practically half way across the country in Colorado, and I hadn't taken the time to visit him like I knew I should. Dad had always liked Lisa and treated her like his own daughter. His appreciation of her beauty was obvious. He never made any overt moves toward her, but several times I had caught him checking out her tits and her legs. It actually made me feel good knowing my father and I had the same taste in women.

Lisa is my wife and he would never do anything to infringe on my marriage. I was pretty sure he had no clue regarding the Hotwife lifestyle Lisa and I enjoyed so much. I am not even sure he knew what the term Hotwife really meant. For all I knew he most likely thought it meant a sexy wife and had no idea of the sexual implications of the term.

My desire to share with my father the details regarding how hot his daughter-in-law really is was very strong. I wanted to tell him about the side of us he has no clue even exists, but how do you tell your father, 'Hey Dad, the daughter-in-law you think is so sweet fucks any guy to whom I give permission to take her on a date.' You can see how difficult that conversation could be to bring up and that is the precise reason I had been unable to do so before now.

Even though the topic was going to be awkward to address, I knew once he got over the shock Dad would be like Lisa's own father had been, and he would go wild. I knew sharing Lisa with him would have several benefits.

I was worried about my father's depression as a result of his loneliness. I was sure if I could get my father to take Lisa on one of her dates, his loneliness and need for the touch of a female would be helped dramatically. There was no doubt in my mind Lisa would certainly improve his mood. Secondly, it would give Dad permission to enjoy his daughter-in-law like I knew he had secretly wanted to do since the first time he had met her. He may be my father, but he is a man and Lisa is the perfect answer for any man. Every time she gets ready for one of her dates the way she looks drives any straight man to the state of almost uncontrollable lust.

Dad is older than most of the men I share my wife with, but I was pretty sure he still had what it takes to make a woman feel really good. He is only a couple years older than Lisa's father and her father sure seems to have what it takes to leave my wife contented after the two of them are together. I had come up with a plan to visit Dad and gently bring up the subject. I laughed to myself when I considered, 'What's the worst that could happen? Dad thinks I am a pervert and throws me out of the house.' I was pretty sure that would not happen.

I called my father and lied when I told him I had some time I needed to take off from work. I had to lie because if I had told him anything else he would have argued with me. Dad has always loved fly fishing and I asked if the trout were biting. He assured me they were and sounded anxious to take me fishing.

The streams in Colorado are some of the best for fly fishing and the cold water from the snow melting high in the mountains is perfect for trout. I am not much good at it, but I do enjoy being outdoors and the crystal clear mountain streams are beautiful. A bonus was this would give me a chance to spend some quality time with Dad. If I got the feeling it was not a good time to offer to share Lisa with Dad I would just wait for a more opportune moment to present itself.

Dad sounded excited to hear from me and eager for me to visit. He asked, "Are you going to bring along that beautiful daughter-in-law of mine?"

I could hear the disappointment in his voice when I said, "No Dad, not this time. Lisa is spending some time with her parents. She really hates that she will not get to see you." I hoped Dad and Lisa didn't talk before the date and have her tell him I wouldn't allow her to come along.

"Son, I hope you know how fortunate you are to have her. I am so proud of the two of you."

"Yea right Dad and it doesn't hurt that your daughter-in-law is an absolute fox, does it?"

"Well Son, it isn't my fault you married such a beautiful woman and I would have to be dead to not notice that. I assure you I am a long way from the age when I can't appreciate the beauty of a woman like Lisa."

I laughed and said, "She would like to come along, but like I said she is busy and I want to spend some time alone with you. I have something personal I would like to discuss with you."

"Oh? Well come on out to the wide open skies of Colorado and get away from the smog and traffic of city life."

We talked a little longer then hung up. I immediately got on the computer and found a flight that would work for me. After booking my ticket I sat back to think about the best way to handle this.

First I told Lisa I had called Dad and he sounded lonely. I told her I offered to take him fly fishing and it seemed to pick up his spirits. Lisa was excited for me and had been bugging me to spend some time with Dad. She asked if she could go along, but I told her I wanted to spend some time alone with him and try to cheer him up.

She grinned and said, "Honey, I know how to cheer up your father."

"Yes, I know you most certainly do, but I am not sure his heart could handle your type of cheering up. You know how much he loves being around you. If you were there all he would be doing is talking to you. Seriously Baby, I really would prefer to do this alone, but you should know he did ask about you coming and was disappointed when I told him I would be coming alone."

Lisa smiled, gave me a hug and kiss then said, "I think it is wonderful you want to spend time with him and you are right, it will be good for both of you to spend some time alone together. Maybe I can go with you next time."

I said, "Yea, that sounds good." An idea came to me as we were hugging. Looking at her I said, "I have an idea. While I am in Colorado I imagine your parents would love to have you spend that time with them. Not only would they enjoy having you, I would feel better if you were not here alone."

She seemed to be thinking about it then said, "Sounds good. I will give Mom a call and see if they have anything planned."

I was pretty sure even if they did have plans they would cancel them or include Lisa in the plans. I was sure they would take care of her - or maybe more accurate - she would be taking care of them. Whatever, she would be fine, here at home, while I talked to Dad.

Chapter 20 - Great Flight (Paul)

Air travel sucks and I despise going through security. I know security is important, but I don't have to like it. After practically stripping to get through the metal detectors I finally made it through screening and was sitting at the gate waiting to board. A cute young couple was sitting across from me, and down a few seats, as we waited. The flight was not full at all and there were lots of empty chairs in the waiting area. I was reading a good book, but this couple caught my eye. They looked to be college age and were not paying any attention to me.

I was the closest to them and found their activity to be much more interesting than the Hotwife novel I had been reading. The girl was damn cute and was wearing a mini-skirt that put her sexy legs on display very nicely. Her legs were tanned and she had the cutest little feet. The two little points poking at the front of her cropped top made it apparent she wasn't wearing a bra. Her flat tummy was tanned and exposed. The boy she was with had his hands all over her. She was acting like she was pushing him away, but her giggle and smile let me know she was enjoying this as much as he was.

My view of them was from an angle, but I thought I saw her skirt flip up and was pretty sure I saw nothing but tanned skin under her skirt. I was pretty sure she was naked under that tiny skirt. Her skirt reminded me of a tennis skirt. It might have been a little longer, but not by much. When our flight was called, they stood, retrieved they bags and walked past me. I don't think either one of them noticed me, but as they passed by me to close, I got an even better look at those sharp little points pushing out against her top. My cock was hard and there was nothing I could have done about it, even if I had tried.

I was looking at my ticket as we stood in line and waited for our turn to board. I could see my seat was at the back of the plane. Not the choice spot to sit, but at least there would be less traffic and it should be quiet.

My flight was one of the late flights and I didn't mind late night flights since most of the people would sleep. It was just over a four hour flight non-stop to Denver. Dad would pick me up at Denver International.

Watching the couple in line ahead of me was very entertaining as we waited in line to board. Their antics, and her looks, had captured my attention and I was enjoying watching them. Watching them made me think of Lisa.

When we began moving at a steady pace I lost sight of them and turned my attention back to my boarding pass and making sure I had all my bags and paperwork ready. The attendant took my pass, scanned it, and then handed it back to me without even a thank you before reaching out to take the papers from the person next in line.

Making my way down the aisle I was surprised to see the young couple in the two seats next to mine. I always prefer the aisle seat. The girl was in the middle seat with her boyfriend next to the window. I placed my bag in the overhead compartment and kept my book to read if I got bored. My hopes were I would not be doing much reading.

I wondered if the couple would continue what they had been doing, or if they might take the opportunity to get some sleep. If they slept I would most likely read my book. I hate sleeping on an airplane. I prefer to remain awake and sleep once I got to my destination.

As it turned out the young couple was very friendly. Up close the girl was even cuter than she had been from a distance. My eyes darted to her little white skirt pulled down barely concealing the treasure between her legs. I am pretty sure she caught me looking and let out a giggle. To my delight she made no effort to pull her skirt lower. My hope this would be an enjoyable flight was rising.

Once we were airborne and the fasten seat belt sign was turned off the young couple introduced themselves as Michael and Samantha. She said, "Just call me Sam, everyone does." I told them my name and asked what they were doing. Michael said they were out of college on Spring break and decided to go snow skiing at Breckenridge. I told them I had been there many times and assured them they would love Breckenridge. I said it has some great slopes and the town was a picture book winter wonderland.

Sam noticed my wedding band and asked about my wife. I explained she had stayed at home while I was visiting my father. This seemed to satisfy her curiosity, at least for the time being.

I saw her glance at my book, grin then turn to Michael and say something. The title of the book was something like, 'Hotwives and the Men Who Share Them,' but I don't remember the title exactly. I could not help but wonder if she knew what a Hotwife was and if so what she was thinking.

Sam seemed to be excited and full of energy moving around in her seat. I didn't want to be obvious, but she was moving around enough for me to be able to confirm what I thought I had seen earlier. Not only did she not have any panties on she also either shaved or waxed her mons and pussy.

To my embarrassment Michael caught me looking this time. I didn't know what to do and figured it was either going to be a very long flight, or maybe I should move to another seat. Then I saw Michael grin and nod his head down as if telling me to look at Sam's lap.

I saw Sam had put ear buds in and was turning on her music. I glanced down where Michael had his hand high on Sam's thigh. It looked like his little finger was up against her bare pussy, but I could not tell for sure. As the flight attendant was making her way through the cabin Michael moved his hand and Sam straightened her skirt. Her actions made me suspect she had been aware her pussy was on display and that Michael and I had been enjoying the view.

When the flight attendant was at our row Michael asked if he and Sam could get a couple pillows and a blanket. The attendant opened an overhead compartment and removed the requested items, handing them to Michael. She gave me a glance as if communicating to me she was apologizing I had to sit next to the two love birds. What she didn't know was this was going to be one of the highlights of my trip.

Michael spread the blanket over Sam's lap as she reclined her seat back the couple of inches the coach seats permit. I noticed she scooted her ass forward a little in the seat. I could see the outline of her legs under the blanket and saw she had also parted her legs a little. It was not enough to be obvious, but when she glanced at me and grinned I knew she had intentionally done this for my benefit.

Sam had her head laid back on the pillow and her eyes closed with the music playing in her ears. Michael reached across her and tapped my arm. When I looked over, Michael was motioning for me to put my hand under the blanket. As much as I wanted to do so, I resisted the temptation. I saw Michael pull one of the buds from Sam's ear and whisper something in her ear. As he was talking to her she looked over at me giving me another of those adorable little grins. There was no doubt about it, she was openly flirting with me. When he backed away from her ear I saw Sam glance down at the front of my pants. I knew what she was looking at and didn't care that she could clearly see the bulge of my hard cock.

She grinned then leaned toward me and said, "Paul, Michael and I don't mind. Honest, go ahead and put your hands under the blanket, if you want to touch me." She paused, looked at me, giggled then said, "It makes me wet."

Backing off she grinned at me again, then looked at Michael and nodded her head. He gave her a kiss followed by her replacing the ear bud and closing her eyes again. Glancing back at Michael he was nodding his head almost begging me to reach under the blanket.

Unable to resist such a temptation any longer I slowly slipped my hand under the blanket. I didn't have to go far before I felt the warm smooth flesh of Sam's thigh. She opened the eye closest to me and when she saw me she grinned before closing it again. I was not sure what my limits were and took it very slow looking for some signs from Sam or Michael that I had gone far enough.

There was no indication whatsoever either of them wanted me to stop and my fingers were soon on her smooth hairless mons. Her skin felt like satin. I noticed there was no razor stubble where she had shaved, telling me she had most likely gotten a wax job. Her young flesh was so soft and supple and my cock was about to burst.

I thought I might feel Michael's hand on her, but all I felt was 100% female flesh. Looking up I saw the attendant at the front of the plane handing out drinks. There was nobody across the aisle from us, so we were virtually alone. I began to move a little faster, but was still watchful for signs I should stop. I felt the crease between Sam's lips and felt moisture seeping from between them. I had to grin when I felt a tiny ring through the horizontal piercing in the hood of Sam's clit.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,163 Followers