Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Shares his wife with three generations.
29.8k words
4.45
32.2k
39

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,165 Followers

Characters:

Paul Scott – Lisa's husband

Lisa Scott – Paul's wife

Jason Wilson – Lisa's father

Karen Wilson – Lisa's mother

Carl – Paul's friend

Ben Scott – Paul's father

Rita Williams – Friend of Karen

Alan Williams – Rita's Husband

Charles Hose – CEO of Investment Business

Steve Hose – Accountant – Son of Charles

Nate Hose – 18-year-old student – Son of Steve

IMPORTANT: The narrator of the chapter is the character whose name is in parentheses in the chapter title.

Attention: This part of the story does contain wife sharing and incest. All activity is consensual and fictional.

If you have not read the previous parts of the story it is highly recommend you stop reading this continuation of the story and catch up from the beginning. The story will make much more sense if you take the time to start at the beginning.

*****

Chapter 33 – What About Our Lifestyle (Lisa)

Paul and I were still pinching ourselves trying to believe it was true, we had just been given a brand new custom designed home. My previous soreness and fatigue were quickly forgotten. I was going from room to room looking at the home Alan and Rita had given us for my birthday.

In the back yard we had a pool twice the size of the pool in our current home. There was a fully covered outdoor cooking area complete with built in grill, smoker, sink and TV. The new home gave us a lot more space outside than in the old house. It was in one word, fabulous.

As beautiful and wonderful as it was something was bothering me. I had waited until after Alan and Rita left to talk to Paul about it.

"Honey, the house is gorgeous, and the entire community is absolutely beautiful, but I do have a question."

"Yes?"

"You know how much I enjoy being your hotwife and you sharing me. Since people visiting us have to go by the gate guard, do you think we will have to stop you sharing me?"

"I don't see why we would. Let me talk to Alan about it. Since he knows all about us, he and Rita should be able to tell us what is best."

We both wanted to stay at the house, but all our stuff was back at our house. Paul and I stayed a while longer then got in the car and headed home. All our belongings were at the old house. We needed to get everything moved and get it ready to sell. As we were leaving Paul stopped at the guard house. When John came out Paul said, "Please accept my sincere apology. I was a total ass..."

John held up his hand to stop Paul and said, "Mr. Scott, say no more. I would have been just as upset as you were, or even more, if it had happened to me. I just want to be the first to welcome you to the community and if there is ever anything you need from me or any of the other guards, please let us know. We are very happy to finally have you living here with us."

Paul smiled and said, "You are very kind. Thank you for being so understanding and thank you for the welcome. We are really looking forward to moving in."

John smiled and waved us on through as another car approached from behind us. On the drive home we were both so overwhelmed we didn't say much. Driving up and seeing the house filled me with mixed emotions. This house held a lot of good memories we would be leaving behind. This was the house where my parents had walked in on us when Paul's cock was deep inside me on the couch. I will never forget looking up and seeing my mother's smile as Paul continued to thrust into me unaware my parents were both standing there watching.

This is the house where my mother told me for the first time, she and my father are swingers. It's also where my mother first fucked my husband while Daddy and I listened to them from the living room. We had made so many memories at our old house, but I knew there were many more to be made in our beautiful new home.

We had barely left the property when my phone rang. I saw on caller ID it was Rita. I answered, "Thanks again Mom."

Rita was laughing and said, "You're very welcome daughter. Honey the reason I called is Alan wanted me to call and let you know he forgot to tell you about the movers. You need to call them and let them know when you want them to begin moving you. He has already paid them; you just need to be there to show them where you want everything set up. They will pack up everything and unload it in your new home."

"Rita, this is too much. Moving is the least we can do."

"Nonsense, Alan insists. I hope you aren't offended he picked your house, but when he gets his mind made up, even I can't change it. He really does think of you two as our kids. I'm so happy you'll now be much closer. Alan said it should be about the same distance for Paul to drive to work, but the upside is the traffic from this direction into the city is much lighter."

"Paul will like that. I am so excited I just don't know what to say. Do my parents know about the new house?"

"No, I figured you would like to tell them yourselves. I promise to not say a word until you tell me you have shared the news with them. Hey Sweetie, I have an idea."

I said, "You scare me when you say that."

Rita was laughing when she said, "Only if you are interested, but if you are... I was thinking maybe I could invite your mother over and... well maybe the three of us could... you know."

"I'm wet just thinking about it," I confessed.

"Excellent, I'll call and invite her over. Is tomorrow too soon?"

"No, that's fine." Images of my mother, Rita, and me all naked together were flipping through my head.

"Honey... Lisa...you still there?"

"Oh, yes, sorry. My mind was somewhere else. You were saying?"

"I'll give you a call and let you know for sure, but tomorrow you could just come over in that barely there sexy little yellow bikini and we could all three relax around the pool. After we've had our fun, you could show your mother the house."

"I like that. Rita, I love you so much."

"Honey, it would make me feel really good if you... well if you wanted to call me Mom or even Mother Rita. You don't have to, but it would make me feel like I really had a daughter."

"Okay Mom"

"I love you, Sweetie."

"Talk to you tomorrow."

The line disconnected and I stood there thinking about all Rita had said. I would call the movers the first thing tomorrow morning. I wanted to get moved in as soon as possible.

Chapter 34 – Moving (Paul)

Lisa and I were happy about the new house we had almost forgotten about her birthday. When we walked into the bedroom the first thing that caught my attention was the video camera still mounted atop the tripod in the corner. Taking the camera off the tripod I removed the SD card containing the video file. I was very anxious to see how the video I had captured turned out. I hoped everything was properly lighted and in focus.

After putting the camera away, I heard Lisa turning on the water in the shower. I quickly stripped and joined her. She now remembered how sore she was. I pulled her tight against me and put my hands on her ass. I slipped a finger between her cheeks and found her ass was still gaping open just a little.

"Oh Honey, your fingers feel good, but my ass really is sore. Do you mind using my pussy or I can give you a blow job."

"Pussy sounds great to me. I can wait to use your ass."

"Baby this has been the best day of my life. First was the absolutely awesome gang bang. Being bound and blindfolded made it incredibly fun."

"What part did you enjoy the most?"

"That's hard to say. Probably the surprise of it all was the best. Being tied up and blindfolded was great, but then when everyone came in and I didn't know which of you was doing what, that was also exciting. Being blindfolded and having one set of hands roam over your body is super cool but having four sets and not knowing which hand belongs to whom is such an erotic high like nothing I've ever experienced. Honey it was all fabulous."

"Knowing you enjoyed it so much was all I wanted. You looked great stretched out on the bed."

On the way home she had told me and her conversation with Rita. "Honey I know we have a lot to do with the movers and all. You don't have to worry about sending me on any dates for a while."

I said, "Baby you forgot one of our primary rules."

She looked at me as if she couldn't remember. I said, "It is not up to you. I'm responsible for setting up the dates and your only responsibility to drain their balls."

She grinned and pressed her naked body against mine as the water from the shower poured down over us. Her arms were around my neck as we kissed. With our lips pressed together I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and lifted my petite wife off her feet. After first wrapping her legs around my waist she lowered her pussy onto my stiff shaft. Having a wife so petite has advantages in situations like this. She's light and easy to bounce up and down on my cock. Keeping her legs locked around me our lips parted. She laid her head on my shoulder with her arms still holding me tight. It didn't take much of this before I felt that familiar tightness in my balls then my head exploded as I dug my fingertips deep into her ass cheeks and pumped my cum up into her. I held her as she began kissing my neck. When I could no longer keep my cock inside her I lowered her to her feet then turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to dry her off. I dried myself then we climbed into bed and fell asleep in the arms of each other.

The following morning Lisa told me about Rita inviting her mother over and the three of them and their plans to enjoy the pool. She said, "Do you care if I go?"

"Baby you know I don't care if you spend time with your mom or Rita."

"I know, but I like you to be the one who decides if or when I get intimate with someone else. After all I do belong to you."

Standing there looking at her I wondered what I had ever done to deserve a wife like my Lisa. I said, "Honey you can go do your lesbian thing under one condition. You have to tell me all about it while sucking my cock later tonight."

She grinned and said, "I will have you know we are not lesbians. We are smoking hot bi-sexual babes."

I burst out laughing and gave her a hug. "Have fun Honey and tell the girls I'm here at home with a hard cock thinking about the three of you."

She gave my erect cock a squeeze and looking at it said, "You wait and I will take care of you tonight." She then leaned over and placed a kiss on my glans.

I told her if I didn't get out of the house, she would not be going anywhere. I said I was going to spend some time around the house getting things gathered up. She said Rita told her the movers were going to take care of that. I told her if that was the case, I might go over to her parent's house to see her father and mine, since my father had been staying with her parents for the surprise birthday party. I told her I was going to call Alan and see if he wanted to join us for a beer since he would not be welcome at his own house with three naked women in his pool.

She liked the idea and headed out the door. She tied to call the movers, but I told her it was Sunday and they would not be in the office, but to my surprise they answered the phone. She told them who she was and the woman who answered said they had been expecting her call. She asked when they could schedule the move. The lady she spoke to apologized for not being able to do it that day, but since it was Sunday all their crews were off. She did promise to put us on the schedule the first thing Monday morning.

Lisa said she was expecting to have to wait at the very least several days and was surprised they were able to do it so quick. The lady told her Alan had been very specific about them making time to do it whenever we wanted. Lisa thanked her and promised she would be sure to let Alan know how fast they had been able to complete the move.

When she hung up the phone Lisa said, "Baby tonight will be our last official night here. Tomorrow night we will be in the new house, or at least that's what they promised."

Lisa gave me a kiss and said, "Don't be surprised if my lips taste like pussy the next time you kiss me." I laughed and swatted her firm ass. She let out a cute little squeal then jumped into her car.

I picked up the phone and called Alan. "Hey, I heard a rumor your house is about to be invaded by a tribe of horny lesbians. Want to join my Dad, Jason and me for a beer drinking party?"

Alan laughed and said, "I was just wondering what I could do. Rita told me I was not welcome here and better find somewhere to go for a few hours."

"That' perfect. Meet me at Lisa's parent's house. We'll down some beer and cool off in the pool."

"See you there and thanks for coming to my rescue."

"Anytime. Later."

When I arrived at Lisa's parent's house, I saw Alan's car already in the drive. They were all in swim trunks next to the pool with a beer in their hands. I grabbed one from the cooler and joined them.

As we talked, I said, "Dad and Alan, you guys can listen in. I know you'll not tell Lisa." I turned to my father-in-law and said, "You remember me talking to you about that special series of dates for Lisa?"

"Sure do, I've been thinking about it a lot."

"Did you think of someone who would work?"

"Yes, but I don't know about your requirement to make sure they were large enough."

"How about someone in your group? You know how well hung all of those guys are. Is there anyone there you could recommend?"

Alan asked, "Hey what are you guys talking about? You said something about the guys in our group. You meant our swingers group, right?"

My father-in-law spoke up saying, "Paul asked me if I knew a guy who has a son and grandson I could recommend. Obviously, the grandson would have to be at least 18."

Alan looked at me and asked, "All three at the same time?"

"Eventually, but what I had in mind was the oldest one first, then his son then the grandson. Lisa would not know until the fourth date when all three showed up to pick her up that they all were related."

My father said, "I'm sort of in the dark, but I thought you said our girl likes men who are older. Are you seriously thinking about setting her up with an 18 year old?"

"He doesn't have to be 18, but that is the minimum. He could be in his 20's, but I don't think a guy with a grandson older than that would be able to make Lisa happy."

My father said, "Oh, okay, I see what you're getting at. Sounds hot if you can pull it off."

Alan was thinking then looked at my father-in-law. "You remember that guy who he and his wife were active for such a long time? I can't remember his name, but he was really hung and I believe I heard him mention he had a son and grandson. If I remember correctly, he was the CEO of that investment group downtown and his son was an accountant. I imagine the grandson would be in college by now."

Jason said, "I forgot about him. The ladies all loved him. He had the biggest cock in the group, but he and his wife stopped coming. He may be too old to get it up now."

Alan said, "You never know. I bet Rita has a phone number for them and I assure you she will remember the guy's name."

He promised to let me know what Rita said. We talked about the birthday party and I shared with them what Lisa had told me were the highlights of the party. I was going to let Lisa tell them, but decided to tell Jason and my father about Alan's generosity regarding the house. They were both very impressed. I told them of Rita and Lisa's plans to tell Lisa's mom today.

Alan said, "I wish we were at my house today. Those women are going to all be naked and going wild."

I told him I agreed it would be quite a sight. We even considered crashing their party but decided to let them have their fun. We would have plenty of opportunities later.

Chapter 35 – Three Lesbians (Rita)

Things were going perfect. Karen, Lisa's mom, was the first to arrive. I had wondered how I was going to get rid of Alan, but Lisa and Paul had helped me out with that. Karen and I had been lovers for a long time, and it was because of Karen that her daughter Lisa and I were intimate. I had introduced Lisa to the pleasures of Lesbian love. Technically the three of us are not Lesbians, but we are definitely Bi-Sexual.

Karen didn't know her daughter was going to be joining us. When I met her at the door we shared a friendly kiss. Those kisses filled with passion would be coming very soon. Inviting Karen in I took her cover up. She was wearing a sexy one-piece suit with the middle part having large cutouts. Karen is a hot woman and has a body most women her age only dream of having when in their late 20's or early 30's.

She grabbed a fistful of my ass and said, "Baby that has always been my favorite ass."

I laughed and asked her if she was wet and ready for some outdoor girl fun. Normally we stay inside but this day we had talked about playing out by the pool. As we were talking by the pool, I had stripped out of my suit to show Karen something I had bought.

I asked, "Have you ever seen a C-string?"

Karen said, "You mean G-string? Sure, I've seen them."

"No honey I mean C-string. I saw a girl wearing one on-line and I got a couple for myself. Let me show you."

I grabbed a box and opened it. I pulled one that had red satin in the front and red satin wrapping the bar that went between the legs then between the ass cheeks.

Karen's eyes were wide as she grinned and motioned for me to turn around. "That is so hot. I want one of those."

"They make them in a bunch of styles. They even make them for men."

"What would Jason do if I showed up in one of those?"

I gave her an evil grin and said, "What would Paul do if you were wearing one of these."

Karen said, "Oh girl, I love the way your mind works."

Just then I heard the door chime. I knew who it was supposed to be and headed through the house to the front door wearing only the C-string. Opening the door there stood my newest daughter. Throwing my arms around her I said, "Baby come in. I was just showing your Mom my newest stuff."

She came inside and closed the door, then pushing me back at arm's length she looked me over. She ran her hand down between my legs feeling the wetness from my pussy leaking out onto the clamp holding the C-string in place. She raised her fingers to her mouth licking them clean. "Mother you are being very naughty. Does father know you have those?"

"Yes he does Baby, and he loves them." I gave her a hug. It made me feel good hearing her call me Mother. "Come out back, I was just showing your Mom this one and I have another one that is even hotter."

Lisa followed me, and somewhere along the way the cover-up she had been wearing when she was at the door had disappeared by the time we arrived at the pool.

Karen was surprised when she saw her daughter. She and Lisa had been to bed together and she knew Lisa and I had been lovers. There seemed to be something about all three of us being together that embarrassed her a little.

I removed the red satin C-String and pulled one covered in black lace from the box. It was virtually sheer and concealed nothing. When I turned around to show them Lisa had shed her bikini and was now wearing only the red satin C-string. Her eyes bugged out when she saw the black lace. Lisa took my hand and pulled me closer saying, "Mom feel between her legs. Feel how it fits up against her pussy."

I stood there looking at Lisa who winked at me as her Mom felt between my legs. I felt her fingers slip up around the clamp then enter me. Lisa saw the reaction on my face when Karen penetrated me with her fingers. She winked at me then looked down at her Mom. I felt Lisa's fingers between my legs with her mother's hand. She pulled her mother's hand from me. Karen and I watched as Lisa cleaned her mother's fingers. Her mother said nothing but when Lisa had finished, she pulled her daughter down onto the lounge she was laying on. I saw Karen push her fingers into Lisa and heard Lisa moaning as her mother felt around inside her daughter's pussy.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,165 Followers
123456...8