Finding Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
The seats aren't the only thing upright on this plane trip.
2.7k words
4.09
44.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the gate doors open, the wind ran up Jo's legs, she blushes and holds her skirt down as she makes her way down the tarmac to the plane.

"Should've worn pants" She mutters to herself. Someone behind her chuckles and she turns to see a rugged man smiling at her.

"Seems like you could use a hand?" he said and then indicates at Jo's skirt.

"I am quite capable thanks" Jo replied as she climbs the stairs to the plane.

Another gust of wind blows the back of her skirt up, Jo goes to move when she feels a hand push her skirt down and squeezes her bum.

As soon as Jo sees the stewardess in sight she quickens her pace, still blushing from what just happened. Jo finds her seat and stares out the window.I hope Ali remembers to pick me up tonight.Jo thought.

Jo hated flying, and hated flying alone even more. It was Jo's fault that she had to take a later flight then Ali. In all the excitement she forgot to let her boss know. Jo looks up to see the rugged man staring at her. "It must be my lucky day! I am your neighbour for the next 2 hours." With that he reaches up and puts his bags in the overhead compartment.

Oh crapJo thought as she watched him reach up, her eyes immediately drawn to his stomach now revealed and noticed the snail trail of hair leading down to forbidden territory. Jo realised that she was looking directly at his crotch and looked back up to find him smiling back.

"Maybe I should introduce myself, Hi! nice to meet you I am Johnny."

"Jo. And thanks for before..."

"Don't mention it, I was enjoying the show, but I don't like to share."

The plane takes off and Jo decides it is easier to sleep during the flight then have to deal with Johnny and sets up with a blanket and pillow.

...

Johnny couldn't believe his luck when he saw her at the airport with her parents, he knew they had to be on the same flight as it was the only one. He watched her talking, hugging her mum, she looked confident, she was beautiful but in a down to earth way. She didn't wear make up and her beauty was all natural. This was the first time he had seen her wearing something daring, majority of time he saw her, she was wearing her school or work uniform. She looked like she was trying to impress someone. Probably some boyfriend she was meeting in Darwin. Johnny had swapped his ticket to ensure that he sat next to her and knew that he was semi-erect watching her. He thought of going to the bathroom to satisfy his urge but thought against it.

He knew he couldn't let the chance go by he had to get to know her better. The first time he saw her was on the work bus; she looked too young to be going to work. But he found out that it was work experience, so she must be year 12, which means she is 18, too young for him. But then why can't he take his eyes off her. She didn't even know who he was, surely she would like boys her own age. But he was certain that she was looking at his crotch. She had served him countless times at the local checkout, always polite and always with a smile. A smile that looked so innocent but indicated so much more.

Johnny knew that he was hard and he didn't care, the blanket hid it. Jo shifted and her blanket exposed her upper thigh, Johnny felt himself twitch at the sight of her flesh, he leaned over and pulled the blanket a little higher and then covered her up again. She was asleep. he could hear her breathing deeply. He reached up and tucked a curl of hair behind her ear making sure he didn't wake her.

...

Jo felt Johnny touch her cheek after he tucked her hair. His touch was warm, she knew she should be more defensive but there was something about him. Something that made her feel safe.

Jo opened her eyes when she heard the dinner trolley coming down the isle. She set up the tray and watched Johnny set up his as well. As he brought the tray down Jo noticed a bulge in the blanket.Was he hard?Jo was surprised and shocked at the size that she gasped. Jo was wet thinking about how nice it would be to have his nice hard cock in her. It had been over 6 months since her last sexual encounter and after the break up she decided to throw herself into work and finishing school.

Johnny watched Jo cut her chicken into small squares as she ate, he could smell her perfume when she shock her head, it was different to all the others he had smelt, more oriental.

"What perfume are you wearing?" Johnny could not believe that he asked.

"Um Red Jeans by Versace" Jo replied. Johnny noticed that she didn't even hesitate in answering, even though he had caught her off guard.

"Why are you going to Darwin Jo?"

"Holiday, sort of a finish school celebration, me and my friend Ali will go to the clubs, shop, maybe get into mischief. I don't know anything is up for grabs. Depends though..." Jo scalded herself her giving her life story.

"Depends on what?" Johnny could see that she was holding back.

"Well if you really want to know. Ali has a boyfriend, who lives in Darwin, I guess she will want to spend time with him, if you know what I mean."

"Well I can keep you company if you would like? I could show you the sights, get you into those clubs you mentioned. As by yourself you don't look old enough to get in."

"Actually I am legal age, I just look young." Jo snapped back.Who am I kidding, I am 18 but I look younger, I would never get into a club, but I'd be darn sure I wouldn't let this sexy stranger know this.

Jo thought about his offer. The only sight she wanted to see was that bulge minus the clothing. Jo knew that her mum would kill her if she knew that she was considering to meet with a stranger to take her sight seeing. Jo laughed at the thought. Maybe this holiday will be fun after all.

All the thoughts of sex was making Jo really wet, she could feel that her panties were drenched. Jo decided to dispose of her panties before Johnny could sense her arousal.

Jo squeezed past Johnny and made her way to the toilet at the back of the plane.

...

Johnny could smell Jo's arousal as she passed him, he knew she was wet. He thought about reaching and touching and thought of pulling her to him so he could lick her clit and taste her juices. He was so turned on, he couldn't control him self.

Johnny watched Jo walk down the isle, paying close attention to her taught round ass, that he managed to hold before.

Johnny called the hostess and ordered some wine, he knew that he needed to take it slow, she was young and could easily be frightened. He didn't want her to think he was a creep, yet he knew all events leading up to this point, could definitely indicate this.

...

Jo checked that the door was locked. She peeled off her panties and threw them in the bin. She had hoped that Johnny would follow her, she even made sure she was walking seductively, as she knew he was watching.

Jo took off her skirt, took some wet towel and started to clean her pussy. She had shaved this morning so it was still a little sensitive to touch.

Jo opened her pussy lips to reveal her clit, so hard, demanding some attention. Jo touched it, and felt shivers down her spine. Jo knew that she didn't have much time.

Jo put down the towel and lifted her leg on top of the toilet, the room was small, and this meant the Jo could lean against the wall.

Jo removed her top and looked in the mirror, her large breasts pushing to stay within the restraints of her bra, Jo positioned her breasts so that the nipples were peaking above the bra. She squeezed her nipples, pulling them a little, feeling them harden.I wonder what his lips would feel like on my nipples.

Jo moved her attention to her pussy using two fingers Jo rubbed her clit. Her pussy was now dripping wet, she put two fingers inside of her and imagined that it was Johnny's cock inside her. Thrusting slowly Jo could feel her orgasm approaching. She squeezed her nipples and thrust faster with her fingers as she used her thumb to rub her clit.

Jo shuddered as the waves of her orgasm nearly made Jo fall, as her knees buckled and she came back to reality. As Jo caught her breath she wondered if anyone heard her, she knew she had a hard time keeping quiet when she came.

Jo cleaned herself up for the second time and then headed back to her seat.

...

Johnny wondered what was taking Jo so long. He got up to check on her after a couple of minutes. When he reached the toilet door, he was about to knock when he heard noises coming from inside. Was someone in there with her?

He put his ear to the door. "Ah... Johnny... that's it... right there.... Fuck me hard...suck my tits... oh I love your nice hard cock...it is so big inside me..."

Johnny stepped back in shock, she was alone. Masturbating, over him. He was rock hard hearing her. Knowing that she wanted him. Hearing her say his name. More then anything he wanted to open the door but didn't know how she would react.

Johnny leaned forward to listen some more. "Oh yeah. I am going to come. Fuck me harder. Harder. Harder. Oh yes I am ... oh yes. ... Mmmm."

Johnny made his way back to his chair, luckily most passengers were asleep so they didn't notice his erection as he hurried back.

When Jo passed by Johnny, She tripped. Johnny caught her and helped her back up. He noticed her skirt lifted when she stood. The white panties she was wearing was gone, he saw a flash of flesh. He hardened again at the thought of her pussy and what she had just done in the bathroom.

"Thank you" Jo said as she blushed and set herself up for another nap.

Johnny couldn't stop thinking about what he heard and what he saw, he was hungry for more. He waited til he knew she was asleep, her breathing was deep. He put his blanket over both of them, and removed the armrest so he could nudge closer. As he moved closer Jo shifted she straightened out of her curled state. Johnny froze watching her cat like movements. Jo snuggled into Johnny and put her head on his shoulder.

This drove Johnny wild, he watched her face as he put his hand on her breast, he could feel her nipples still hard under the fabric, he kneaded her nipples between his fingers. He wanted to put them in his mouth and lick and suck them but knew that he had already got away with too much.

Johnny moved his hand lower onto her stomach; he left it there feeling the rise and fall of her breathing.

He then moved his hand to her thigh, her skirt was bunched up, he rubbed her thigh and carefully worked his way up to her pussy. He touched her pussy and gasped when he felt no hair.She shaved.He watched her face and checked that no one was coming as he stroked the outside of her pussy. Running his finger down her slit. Teasing the tip of her clit.

He knew that he should stop, and if she woke up he had no idea what he was going to say. But he was willing to take the risk. He smelt her hair and that perfume again. It drove him insane. He nudged her legs open, she responded. He slipped his finger into her slit and found the warmth of her pussy and her clit, hard and throbbing. He rubbed it, stroking her clit in a circular motion; he was limited with what he could do without making it noticeable. Jo whimpered softly into his ear.

He rubbed harder and quickens his movements as he felt her body tenses and shudder against his hand as she came.

He pulled his hand away and smelt his fingers. She smelt good, he wanted to lick her clean. She slept through the whole lot and was now snuggled into him, as if they were lovers.

Johnny put his arm around her and pulled her closer. He tried to sleep but couldn't. Thoughts of what he had done and how wrong it was kept running through his mind. He closed his eyes as the plane started its descent. Wondering what would happen when she awoke.

...

Jo opened her eyes when the plane hit the tarmac, a rough landing, she felt Johnny's arm around her and noticed that she was snuggled into him.Had he moved the armrest?

Jo looked at Johnny and saw that he was sleep. She considered moving but did not want to wake him. Jo noticed that she was wet, and presumed it was from her dream. As the plane stopped she organised herself to leave the plane, remembering that she was now pantyless so had to be more careful with her movements.

...

Johnny kept his eyes close til the plane stopped, he felt Jo waken and was surprised when she didn't push him away.

When Jo moved he pretended to wake up, stretching to make it more believable.

He wrote on a card and put it in his pocket.

"Did you sleep well?"She didn't say anything, maybe she was awake the whole time. Johnny thought.

"Yeah I did, sorry I made you my pillow." Jo replied.

"I am not complaining." Johnny smiled.

Johnny helped Jo with her bag in the overhead compartment and followed her off the plane. They walked together in silence. Johnny was sad that the plane trip ended so soon. He wanted to see her properly.

...

Jo knew that she had teased Johnny throughout the trip and he was still a gentleman, she was hungry for him and could feel the sexual tension between them. Jo considered giving him her phone number to meet up, after all he offered. Jo knew that the gate was around this corner and then Ali would be there. This was her last chance. She turned and stepped aside so people could pass, she pulled Johnny close to her.

"Thanks for everything." With that Jo stood on her tiptoes and kissed Johnny.

Johnny wrapped his arms around Jo and pulled her close, he could feel her nipples like tiny bullets into his chest. He returned the kiss with passion holding her body so close to his, he knew she could feel his erection.

As they pulled away, Johnny handed Jo the card from his pocket. "Here is my details, please call me, I am free anytime, I will take you anywhere you would like to go. This trip has definitely been memorable."

With that he kissed her forehead and walked out the gate.

Jo read the card a couple of times, smiled and put it in her bag. She felt that he was hard and knew that she was determined to see him again during this trip, it was just a matter of time. Jo walked through the gate and was greeted by Ali.

"Hi Jo! Are you ready for some fun!" Ali asked.

"Actually Al I think it has already started..."