Finding Each Other

Story Info
A brother and sister reconnect.
2.5k words
39.9k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister ran away from home when she was sixteen, I was only ten when the falling out between her and our mother happened. It was late at night and I was already in bed when it happened. I never did find out what happened. Over the next few months I would receive phone calls from her but after out mother found out Alice was calling the phone calls stopped and we would only write letters periodically. I would write her and update her on how I was doing in school, I would also always send an updated picture of myself with the letters. However, as I graduated the letters soon stopped. I hadn't seen my sister in twenty years.

I work for a large financial management company and was away for business at a weeklong convention in Chicago. The morning session had just gotten out and I made my way to a cafe for a quick bite to eat before the afternoon session began. I had just sat down and ordered my lunch when I began to feel that awkward sensation when you get when you think someone might be staring at you. Lifting up my eyes from my plate and leaving my head down, I saw her. At first I couldn't sure if it was in fact my sister, Alice, after all it had been so long and the last picture I had of her she was only twenty-three, but that was nearly thirteen years ago. She gave me a large smile and began to make her way over to my table.

"Matt? Is that you?" She said in a loud voice over the crowd before even making it the table.

"Alice!" I said.

"Oh, my God. It's great to see you! It's been forever!" I remarked as she reached my table. Without even giving a beat she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Her lips just missed mine; I could feel the corner of her mouth on mine. Her hug was deep and full. Her arms wrapped around me and I could feel every curve of her body against mine. Her breasts pressed up against my chest as the corner of her lips pressed against mine. This caused me to pause and images of the fantasies that I had played in my mind came flooding back, fantasies that I had entertained when he was younger, yet at the time felt guilty for, when I would masturbate late at night in my bed. I could feel my blood begin to heat up as my penis begins to twinge. Becoming very uncomfortable I pushed away, my face flush.

"How are you? What brings you to the windy-city?" She asked through the smile that was still there.

"I'm in town for work. Business convention."

"Oh, how exciting!"

"Not really. Pretty boring actually." I tried to chuckle.

"I wish I could stay and catch up, I'm in a rush. But, what are you doing tonight? We should get together and catch up." She added.

"Tonight's free. What did you have in mind?"

"How about you come over for a few drinks? We'll be able to catch up." She said.

"Sounds great. I'll be there." I replied. It was great seeing my sister after all these years.

She leaned in again to say goodbye. But, this time there was no hug. Her left hand reached for my right hand as she leaned in and kissed me again. This time there was no half-cheek kiss. Her lips made their way to mine and stayed there for a few beats. This time I let the fantasies play out. I pictured her walking to me late at night, wearing nothing but a black silk nighty. The cool air blowing the gown against her body so that it caressed every inch her. As she gets closer the nighty slowly begins to fall off her shoulders until...

"You should probably sit down." Her hand tightens around mine as she looks down and stares at my erect penis fully evident through my jeans. "I'll see you tonight." She gives a sly smile and winks at me as she pulls her hand away and begins to leave.

When I made it back to the hotel I took off my clothes and laid on the bed. The first time in fifteen years that I let the old fantasies about my sister cousin play in my mind. I traced my body as I lay in bed, imagining it was my sister. I touched my face, my hand brushing past the stubble and down to my chest. Back in middle school I was scrawny and was picked on quite a lot. As soon I made it into High School I began working out. My hand touched my defined chest and down as I brushed past my abs, my muscles tightening as the excitement of what I was doing filled my mind. I gently past my shaved pelvic as I finally made it to my cock and can feel my blood rising and my cock getting harder and even harder as I stroked my hard member as I picked up the fantasy where it left off.

The nighty falls and her skin is bathed in moonlight. Her breathing quickens. Her beautiful blonde hair being gently blown by the wind coming from the open window. She gives a smile and licks her middle finger. She traces the front of her body in a straight line down to the trimmed tuft of pubic hair covering her vagina and makes her way to her clit as other hand begins to massage her breasts as she slowly begins to massage her clit. Her eyes close and her head arches back. Her finger begins to speed up as she comes closer and closer... until...

I let out a yell as my back arches and my entire body seems to jump as I cum. I feel my cum rain down on my chest and on my neck. I continue to jerk myself off as I slowly come down. My eyes are still closed. A smile appears on my face and I begin to massage the cum into my skin as I bask in the climax that I just enjoyed. Getting up, I lick the cum from off my hand as I make my way to the shower.

The cab pulls up to my sister's house and I pause before ringing the doorbell. It takes her a couple of minutes to answer the door. When she does she gives me another one of her beautiful smiles. She's wearing a long black spaghetti strap dress that accentuates her body. She stands 5'10" in her matching black heels. Her long blonde hair reaches the mid of her back as it's gently tossed back. Her 36C breasts that are beautifully by the dress she's wearing accentuate her hourglass figure. I lean in to hug her and I can feel her breasts once again. As we pull away I don't try to hide that I'm staring at her breasts, which seem to be spilling out of the dress. She clearly notices but all she does is give me another wink and takes my hand as she leads me in. We make our way to the kitchen, still holding hands; neither of us wants to let go. All I can think of is wanting to take her and fuck my sister.

"You know, I wasn't sure if it really was you." She says has she pours us some wine.

"I know" I give a shy smile "It's been forever. You look amazing." I give her another look, completely mesmerized by her body.

"So do you." She says giving me the glass of wine. She looks me up and down and sees a bulge growing in his slacks and I can't help but smile. "I guess you're not my little brother anymore, are you?" This time smiling as she's trying not to be too evident that she's staring at my cock through my pants.

"Yeah. Something like that." I say.

"I have a confession to make. When we would write each other and you would send me pictures of yourself." She pauses briefly. "When I began to notice that you had grown... nicely into yourself." She pauses again, taking a sip of wine. "Well, I... would... I would catch myself thinking about you late at night. I would play out fantasies about you."

I look down at my glass feeling both relieved and even more turned on at the recent confession. I couldn't believe that she did the same thing that I would do.

"Oh... so did I." I added.

"Really." She says excited.

"Since we're being honest here. It wasn't just clear back when. I did so this afternoon after we ran into each other." I tell her. Hearing this confession she gives another smile as she looks at her glass. Both of us seem to be avoiding eye contact.

"So did I." She says quietly.

"Let's take this someplace more comfortable." I offer as I gently grab her hand.

We make our way to the living room and sit down on the couch. She slips off her heels and rests her feet on the couch as she leans against my chest where I can see clearly down her dress and into her bosom.

"You know, I'm glad we told each other. I'm glad you know." I say kissing her forehead. I set down our glasses as I purposely rub against her breasts.

"Apparently." Her eyes motioning to my pants as my cock is harder now trying desperately to press through my pants.

I just smile. Without saying another word she reaches over and lightly touches my crotch. I jump slightly at her touch. She begins to massage my hard cock through my pants. My eyes close and my breathing quickens. Her smile doesn't fade. Still massaging my cock she moves onto her knees, still on the couch, and begins to take off my pants, freeing my cock. Wanting this but still unsure, my nervously is clearly evident.

"Damn." She says under her breath through her smile as she grabs my hard cock and begins stroking it up and down. She leans forward and kisses the head of my cock, still jerking me off. She begins playing with my balls and slowly takes my cock in her mouth, slowly at first. After sucking me up and down a couple of times she again kisses the tip of my cock and then licks the length of it up and down. She continues to stroke my cock and take my balls into her mouth. "Why did I wait so long? I love your cock!" As she again takes me cock in her mouth. This time her sucks aren't slow. She purses her lips together letting her saliva flow freely all over my cock. My shirt is now off and I'm completely naked in front of my sister. Filled with the ecstasy of my sister sucking my cock I can't say a word. I just let out a cry as I explode with climax, shooting hot semen deep in her mouth. She instinctively leans forward taking the entire cock in her mouth. She needs to taste every drop flow all the way down her throat.

As she frees me from the embrace of her mouth she smiles, my cum still on her lips. I lean in and kiss her deeply. Her lips taste like wine mixed with cum. We open our mouths, exchanging tongues. I loves the taste of my cum on her lips, I want more. I need to taste her. Just the thought of it gets me hard again. She sees my cock getting hard again.

"Still want more?" She asks sultry.

"We're gonna fuck tonight, sister." I say as I lean in her ear. Using the word 'sister' gets her excited. Her panties are already wet. She's aching to have me. I pick her up and we make our way to the bedroom. I set her down on her feet and slip off her dress. My eyes widen and I lick my lips. She lies down on the bed and I begin to kiss and touch her all over. My fingers outline the curve of her face. I kiss her lips make my way to her neck and down to her perfect breasts. Her nipples are erect and I can't help but lean down and taste them. I massage her breasts while my tongue flicks and plays with her nipples. She places her hands on my head, her eyes closed. She moans at an even beat. While I'm sucking on her perfect breasts, one hand is massaging them, and with my other free hand I make my way down to her crotch. I can feel how wet she is through her panties and my fingers make their way beneath the panties. I rub my fingers through her pubic hair and make my way down to her vagina. I massage her lips and Her moans quicken. I gently separate her lips and find her clit, which I begin to massage with middle finger.

Slowly I start making my way down from her breasts, past her stomach, and down to her pelvic. I start by kissing both thighs. "Please." Is all she can muster through her moans. She needs her brother to fuck her. I kiss her vagina and with my tongue part her lips and begin to lick and fuck her pussy with my mouth and tongue. My hands are massaging her breasts as her body begins to writhe with pleasure. She can't take it any longer. She lets out a scream as she orgasms and as she does a beautiful stream of her pussy juice comes squirting out of her. At this I keep licking, I must have her, and must have every drop of her just has she had me. Her entire body quivers for what seems like forever to her afterward as she very slowly comes down from her orgasm.

I lean up and we kiss deeply once again. Our arms and legs intertwine around each other. She stops kissing me just long enough for the demand to fuck her. She has to feel her brother's hard cock pulsing in and out of her.

My hard cock separates her lips and pushes its way inside of her at which we both let out a moan of pleasure, her wet pussy strains to let his hard cock in her as it pushes its way deeper inside. We need to feel every inch of the other. Without even thinking, her legs wrap around me, keeping me inside of her. Her hands grab my ass and push me further and further inside of her. I begin to fuck her quicker and harder. Her moans turn to cries of ecstasy as she yells out, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your big hard cock, brother!" My cock, hard and wet with her pussy reaches its climax. Our bodies, in sync with each other reach our orgasm at the same time. We both let out a cry of ecstasy and pleasure as I push my cock even deeper inside of her and I shoot my load deep inside of my sister. As we come down she rests my head on her breasts. Our sweat and cum intermixed with each other.

We fall asleep holding each other. We need to rest before we begin again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories