Finding Elvis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My belly turned to molten heat, but I wasn't her plaything; she was mine. I forced myself away from the wall, not breaking our kiss, and her ass slammed into the desk. I heard something fall and didn't care. Gretchen growled into my mouth and grabbed my hair, twisting me around and sliding me onto the desk, sending half the contents of it crashing to the floor before climbing on top of me.

"Oh, no you don't. I know you want me as much as I want you," she said huskily. "And you..."

I knocked her elbow out from under her, and we rolled off the desk and, with a squeal of outrage from Gretchen, crashed to the floor. We scrambled to our feet and I grabbed her, clamping my lips to hers. Together, we crashed into the filing cabinets, knocking more papers to the floor and causing the smaller one to go over with a "whoomp" even the thick carpeting couldn't quite muffle. I pinned her and took her mouth with mine. I would have her on my terms!

"Mine," I said. "You're mine."

"Yes," Gretchen whispered. Then she half tripped me and sent us tumbling back into the desk. With the sweep of her hand, she sent the remaining stuff on it crashing to the floor while her hips pinned me to the desktop. "You know, I always thought my first time with my husband would be gentle and soft. I think I like this fire with my wife much, much more."

Gretchen grabbed my shirt and ripped it open, the buttons flying in every direction. Her eyes drank in my small, bra-covered breasts and she almost drooled with desire.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth down to mine, tasting her lips and forcing my tongue inside her mouth - not that force was really required. The exquisite dancing of our tongues stoked the furnace inside me, but I felt another emotion rising with it. Love. How I could be so attached to a woman I'd just met boggled my mind. I couldn't understand it, but I couldn't deny it, either. I'd have to figure it out later. Much later.

Gretchen's hands fumbled clumsily at my bra, a growl of frustration building in her throat. Dammit. I was falling back into the Beta and that simply wouldn't do.

"Let me get it," I told her. She let me have some room and that was all the leverage I needed to send her tripping backwards. I was off the desk in a flying pounce, sending us both staggering into a fake tree, causing it to fall onto a no-doubt expensive glass table with another loud crash. Using my knee, I forced her into the wall with an almost bone-jarring "thud".

Gretchen's air whooshed out of her lungs and I used the momentary advantage to rip her expensive blouse down the middle and expose those lovely breasts, clad in a silk-looking black bra. As she struggled with me for control, I used one hand to reach around her and unsnap her bra with a twist. Some skills just had to be practiced until they became so natural that you could do them under any circumstances. Gretchen's weakness was that she simply didn't have that experience with women.

"What in the devil?" asked an incredulous male voice from the doorway. Both of us froze and then whipped our heads around to stare at Lurch, who was staring at both the destruction and our partly-clad state.

In tandem we shouted, "Get out!" And Gretchen added, "Please. And close the door behind you, thanks."

The goggle-eyed Ivan opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water for a moment and then he turned red, right before backing out and shutting the door.

We both burst into laughter, but in Gretchen's case, it was half ruse. While I was distracted, she hooked a leg around mine and sent me crashing to the floor. The carpet was half covered with various objects and I felt my hip bruise on something. The floor driving the air out of my lungs took the fight out of me for the moment.

Gretchen straddled my waist and whipped off her ruined blouse and her bra. Then she captured my hands while I caught my breath. Her blue eyes sparkled at me, as she bent lower and let her breasts sway across my nipples, through the bra I was still wearing. It felt like someone was twisting my nipples lightly.

"I could still unseat you," I said hoarsely.

Gretchen laughed. "You could, but I think we're almost done with foreplay. You like it rough. I've never been into that before, and it'll be hell on the furniture, but I think I can get used to it."

"I'm not done with foreplay yet," I said and leaned forward, catching her nipple between my lips, sucking it and starting to nibble gently. A shudder of pleasure went though her body and a sigh escaped her lips.

"Yes..." she hissed. "That's it, suck my nipple."

Her hands loosened around my wrists and I took control away from her in a second, releasing my lip lock just long enough to roll her over on her back and slid one knee between her legs. I swooped back down and recaptured her nipple between my teeth and nipped her not so gently.

"I'm the Alpha here," I growled and rode her as her body arched, not in an attempt to knock me loose, but in reaction to my attentions on her. She liked it a little rough, even though she might like to tell me that it was my kink. Some women liked their nipples in clamps. I did, sometimes.

"Shut up and bite my nipples," she growled. "We aren't going to settle this today."

With a gurgling laugh, I gave her what she wanted. I licked and sucked on her tender tit-flesh. They were so much larger than a mouthful, but I made sure my mouth made the circuit all over them and then, to test my theory about whose kink it really was, I leaned forward and clamped my teeth at the point where her neck met her shoulder and bit down gently.

Her hips jolted upwards and her sex rubbed against my well-placed leg. With a groan that was half pain, half pleasure, Gretchen began wildly rubbing her pants-covered sex against me. Her hands fumbled again with my bra and finally got it loose.

I sat back up, looking down at her. That long blonde hair was wild on the floor, her body flushed pink in arousal. Her breasts were capped with eraser-like nipples, hard and ready. The thing that held me, though, was her eyes. Ice blue and wild. Crazed with desire. Her pupils were fully dilated and she was panting like a steam engine.

"I love you," she said with those red lips, before she leaned forward to suck my nipple. My back arched and I fed what little breast I had into her mouth. My hips began to undulate in time with hers as we pleasured ourselves on each other's legs. Her eyes stayed locked with mine as she used my nipple ring to great effect, twisting her head from side to side gently. The stabs of pain and pleasure bled into one another and I threw my head back as the stabs traveled in a sharp, fast strike to my groin.

While my eyes were crossed with pleasure, she rolled me over and attacked my pants like a starving woman. She ripped the belt off and threw it across the room. Something broke, but we didn't care. I lifted my hips in willing surrender as she pulled my pants down. She stared at my cloth covered mound and licked her lips.

"I've never tasted another woman before," she said, her eyes bright. "I come to this, our wedding bed, a virgin for the pleasure of my wife." She bent down and inhaled my musky scent through my soaked panties. "You smell like me, a slut in need. That's what I am, you know. Your slut and I'll do whatever you want. Tell me what you want, Wife. Command me."

I groaned and arched my back. "Stop talking and make love to me!"

Like a striking cobra, she attacked my stomach, her tongue doing perverted, wonderful things to my bellybutton. When she sucked on it, I felt the sensations all the way down my ass, and I groaned. Gretchen pulled my panties down and I helped her, wriggling my ass.

Then I watched as she kissed her way lower until her lips were hidden by my freshly trimmed bush. Her hot breath sent jolts through me all the way up my spine. "Do you want me to kiss you?" she asked, her eyes aroused and needy on mine. "Tell me to lick your pussy."

"God!" I screamed in a mixture of desire, arousal, love and frustration. "Lick my pussy, Gretchen! Eat me!"

Gretchen kissed me full on my lower lips, her mouth opening and her tongue sliding inside me, exploring me. Her face was instantly drenched in my nectar. I don't know that I've ever been so aroused before.

"So sweet," she moaned into my sex. "Yes..."

She dug into me with her tongue and then slowly began working first one finger and then another inside me. Her lips teased my clit while her fingers rubbed my G-spot.

I didn't even have time to build up before I exploded in her face. She rode my wildly convulsing body and just kept going.

"Stop," I pleaded, "let me catch my breath."

"Oh, I don't think so," she laughed before licking my sensitive clit again and diving back in. Quickly, she had a chain of small orgasms shooting through me, one after another, each a little bigger than the one before. Not that I was in a position to judge, but for a virgin, it seemed her technique was improving really fast.

Just when I didn't think I could take it anymore, she slid her finger out of me and slowly worked it into my ass, sucking, biting my clit. My body went insane. I thought I'd had a stroke. My vision faded and the room was plunged into darkness, and the most intense orgasm of my life picked me up and threw me into the ceiling. I felt like I was in freefall, and then with a full-body shudder, I blacked out.

I know I wasn't really out, but I didn't remember her coming up to gently kiss my face, whispering that she loved me in my ears so softly that I was afraid I was hearing things. I could see her now, her face totally soaked in my juices, her blond hair in wild disarray.

"Did you like that?" she asked, a hint of deviltry in her voice.

"You know damned well I liked it, Wench," I panted at her, before kissing her deeply. Pulling back, I found myself so hungry for her that I didn't even want to cuddle. "I need you, right now. Strip and climb aboard."

She laughed again and stood up gracefully. With her eyes never leaving mine, she slowly stripped herself of pants and the little black panties that matched the bra. Even from here, I could see the drops of moisture on her swollen labia and trimmed blonde muff.

Gretchen swaggered over to me and swung a leg over my head, kneeling. "Now it's my turn. Eat me." She lowered her soaked sex into my face and I drank from her like a woman dying of thirst in the desert. Her clit was so large when it was aroused; it was like sucking a tiny little penis. I bobbed my head and blew her with my best technique. I had a stray thought that my time with Ted wasn't entirely wasted.

She shuddered over me and her hands tangled in my hair, grinding her sex on my face. I lost myself in the moment, and when she came, it surprised me. She threw back her head and screamed at the top of her lungs, her back arching spasmodically and her hips grinding us together like she was riding a wild bronco.

Like her, I decided not to leave it with one orgasm, so I continued eating her with all my skill. Finally, she pitched forward onto her hands and knees and I slipped out from underneath her as she panted. I buried my face back into the sweet, sweet pussy from behind, making her moan in tortured pleasure.

Then, I had my revenge. I slipped two fingers inside her tight pussy and then buried my face in her ass, my tongue rimming her sensitive asshole.

"God, yes! Fuck me. Lick my ass. Fuck my ass." She groaned in need.

"Maybe next time," I murmured, "when we get some nice strap-ons. Now, shut up and come for me." I licked her wildly and pistoned my fingers into her until her breath caught and she wailed her pleasure again, this time not stopping until she collapsed in front of me.

I slid down beside her twitching body and held her as her breathing slowed. I kissed her face and whispered into her ears what she had said to me. "I love you, Gretchen, wife of my heart."

For what could have been minutes, or an hour, we lay sprawled together, spent. At long last, she levered herself to her elbow. "God, I can't believe how good that was. Thank you."

We kissed and held each other for a moment, and then she climbed to her feet and helped me up. "Now I'm thirsty and totally ravenous."

Looking around us, we both stopped in amazement. The office was devastated. It looked like a tornado had gone through it. Things were smashed, scattered and one filing cabinet was on its side, papers spilling out.

Gretchen laughed. "I meant to trash the place, but this was better than anything I could have planned. Kat would have a shit fit if she were here, knowing how we did this. Thank you, wife of my heart."

We dressed as well as we could, with our destroyed clothes, and slipped out of the office, bolting back down the stairs to our room and giggling like two wayward children.

12