Finding Family

Story Info
The mom got him, the daughter didn't; Ryan got that sorted.
19.6k words
4.67
40.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The office party was pretty tame. No babe threatening to strip or a couple not unable to wait to reach broom cupboard. Just people in groups, chatting and some looking bored. The music started and two pairs of women, probably not gays but who knows these days, began dancing, guys looking at them, minds ticking.

"Ryan are you thinking of dancing?"

"No partner."

"I'll partner you."

"Can't dance."

Mrs Manson, the boss's wife who was hosting the party said," I'll fetch you another beer and we'll then discuss this antisocial behavior of yours."

Antisocial -- who Ryan Boswell? Get out of here. Ryan followed the cheeky bitch to the kitchen. Her name was Penny.

Penny heard him enter and turned and kissed him, easy as pie. And was away she moved before he could open his mouth for her tongue or grab a tit.

"I note an improvement already Ryan. You are showing some interest in me. Good boy. I attempted to be negative about you and you rose above that."

She grabbed a beer for him and cupping her tits shook then at Ryan. "If you are caught touching me you'll probably be beaten and fired. Don't do it unless you feel suicidal."

He stared, feeling his arousal building.

Penny licked her lips.

Something inside Ryan's head yelled "Go!" so he pressed her hard against one of the kitchen benches and smothered her mouth with his. She remained completely passive expect for the one flick of her tongue that caught his.

He reached down and drove his fingers up straight into a wet pussy. Christ she wasn't wearing panties and was dripping. Two fingers had gone in without complaint so he worked in a third and her breath hissed.

"Ryan, what the hell are you doing to my mother?"

He leapt as if he'd been shot and saw Penny the kamikaze bitch smile saucily and pull down her dress while saying, "Oh hello dear."

Doubtless heading for unemployment Ryan held out his dripping fingers dumbly and without thinking thrust them into his mouth.

"Oh god, now I've seen everything," Miranda said.

"I-I didn't want to drip on the cork floor tiles."

Miranda's mouth opened in deeper shock. "How on earth can your rationalize in such an tremendously upsetting moment like this?"

"I wasn't upset," Ryan confessed.

"No I," said her mother, adjusting her top as if Ryan had been down there tit gouging.

"Then why am I the only one upset?"

"I really don't know darling," Penny said, adjusting her hair and walking off.

Unable to think of anything else to say, Ryan said, "Search me" and Miranda, now close to tears, said in protest, "Am I the only sane person in this house?"

"You've had a bit of a shock Miranda. You're only nineteen and have led a sheltered life it would seem."

"I'm going to my room."

"Can I come with you?"

"What?"

"Can I come with you -- I'll grab a couple of cokes.

"Oh all right. Now I'm also crazy."

Ryan entered the bedroom decorated repulsively in pink and white. "This room needs a makeover."

"I think so too. How can you be a seducer and a practical décor adviser in the space of five minutes?

"Be fair, I didn't get far because you burst in where you weren't wanted."

"I see. So I'm to blame for my mother not being seduced by our family company's newest employee?"

"Put that way, yes."

"Do you go around fucking women and then fuck their daughters?"

"Now that you mention that, no. I don't get very far with most females and they are usually around my own age."

"Which is?"

"Twenty-two."

"So that means I'm quite safe."

"Um looking at you, I wouldn't take that for granted."

"Oh you think so."

"You're a pretty hot chick Miranda. I've seen you around quite a bit."

"I bet you eye anything in a skirt, even someone as old as my mother."

"Or older."

Miranda frowned. "Is that a joke?"

"Yes."

She grinned.

"I still can't get over what you were doing to my mother."

"Get over it. It happens. Why aren't you out there with your dad arranging for my a violent exit from this family business?"

"I need my head examined I guess. So you came across my mother alone in the kitchen and pounced, leaving the astonished woman little option but to submit without offending a guest. Or was it that she lured you into the kitchen and then she pounced?"

"No, you mom was a completely innocent party. I just had... um... a blood rush. Yes she was innocent."

"Liar, my mother is a compulsive seducer of men."

"I don't believe it."

"I didn't either until I heard the rumor and then chanced to see her in action a couple of times."

"You spied on her?"

"No, I chanced across the fornicators and kept myself between them and my father. He would beat the crap out of anyone interfering with his wife if he found out about it."

"So your mother gets all the action and you get none?"

"Something like that. You best get out and join in the party. It's a good chance to get to know people better."

"Well I have gotten to know you a lot better. You mom is now off limits to me now, I promise."

"Thank you. I'll be out soon. I'm still recovering. God Ryan, I'm never seen anything so sexy as you sucking my mother's pussy juice off your fingers."

Ryan crashed into the door jam in shock, although not hurting himself.

"If I get my room upgraded I'll have the doorway widened," she cackled.

The company provided an exclusive passenger and freight service across the 17-mile wide strait to Bananaboat Island, being a 1500-acre land mass vaguely of that shape, but officially called Maple Island after its first European discoverer sailing on the brig Maple. Fifteen people were on the payroll. Ryan had been recruited to set and retrieve the passenger gangway, to drive on and off vehicles of nervous driver-passengers and to operate the forklift truck to load and offload freight. In between times he helped with maintenance and was presently helping to repaint the standby smaller ferry. The bi-monthly party had started at 8:30 on that Saturday night after the last ferry trip back from the island.

Miranda, who sold tickets and took freight bookings, joined the party again, a party dress now replaced by a tight-fitting wool-jersey dress that came eight inches below her hipbones but she wore ankle length tights of the same material under that, with a brown leather belt. She eventually gravitated to talk to Ryan and then pulled him on to the floor to dance with five other couples mostly doing a hash of the fox-trot.

"You are lovely and soft to hold and smell like a garden."

"Aren't you required to save that pretty talk for my mother?"

She was ignored.

"Actually it is a floral perfume. I'm surprised you noticed."

"You have beautiful shaped small tits."

"God Ryan, be careful. If my father hears you he'd knock the crap out of you and then break your leg. He's more protective about me than he is of mom. I'm sure he knows she's scraping up heaps on the side."

"Press your tits against my chest."

"I wasn't aware I had to be asked; I thought it just happened?"

She licked her lips as he pressed against her. "Not quite so hard -- dad needs to see a bit of daylight between us. God, is that a boner I can feel?"

"Yes."

"Do you really want to fuck me Ryan?"

"Yes."

"Oh god. Well then, we'll slip out the back at first opportunity and go to the standby ferry. Dad won't think of looking for us there.

"So you take other guys there?"

"Shut up Ryan. How gross."

They'd reached the backdoor in the laundry with Miranda holding a torch when Penny called, "Miranda, your behavior is unacceptable. Go to your room."

"We, er, were going to a walk to get fresh air."

"The air is fresh on the front porch Ryan. Don't be so pathetic and women hate men who lie."

"Oh, how interesting. I didn't know that."

"Off to your room darling. You may come out in twenty minutes."

"My I kiss Ryan first?"

"No."

Ryan called goodnight but Miranda didn't answer.

Penny locked the laundry door into the passage. She pulled off her dress and unleashed her big boobs and pulled Ryan's face into them.

"Fuck me."

"No," he said, pulling away. A searing pain zapped across his left cheek and he saw bright lights in front of his eyes. The bitch had whacked him!

Ryan sullenly dropped his trousers and underpants and worked his stiffening dick hard while Penny climbed up and sat forward on the laundry bench. He pushed straight in intending to hurt her with friction against her dry skin but the bitch was already oozing. Well, he wasn't going to enjoy this one little bit. He pulled in hard against the bitch, feeling her big tits pressing outwards under his armpits. Visualizing those squashed tits out on his sides like a life-vest seemed to make his cock go iron hard. He'd expected her cunt to be cavernous but it actually had his sliding dick in a firm embrace and then she dipped her serpent-like tongue into his mouth and from those sensations she began generating he began enjoying the best fuck in four years of being sexually active.

"Your are a great little fucker Ryan," Penny said, having lost her red-face after grunting like a seal left alone on rocks in pulsating release and he fired hugely over her fat belly and hairy cunt, his eyes almost gyrating. She pulled her half-acre size bra over her wobbles and on went her dress. She unlocked the door and returned to the party. Ryan was standing facing the door wiping his cock with a duster, trousers still around his ankles when he looked up and saw Miranda looking at him like a wounded doe. "You liar, you fucked her." She ran off.

Ryan went to the former fish-processing shed where he lived, packed his bag and began walking up the hill to the town, knowing a train came through around 1:00 and stopped for passengers on demand. He'd dirtied his comfortable nest so there was no point in staying. Penny would have no further interest in him and Miranda would act like a woman betrayed. Until now he hadn't realized women really didn't like men lying to them. Guys did it all the time to each other. You accepted it and worked on payback.

The train reached Marlow just after dawn and Ryan alighted there. He'd been told a few days ago chatting to a guy waiting for the ferry that fruit-picking would start in Marlow district in a couple of weeks. Ryan thought he could probably find fill-in work until securing a fruit-picking contract.

The 24/7 restaurant was open, all lights on, but appeared empty. A bottled blonde came out of a side room behind the counter rubbing her eyes and kicked awake a Chinese cook sprawled on a chair.

"Good morning sir, I recommend a ham steak, green friend tomatoes and two friend eggs."

"Okay Rosie, and a glass of milk."

She smiled and said her name was Sally. She fetched over his meal and sat down to play with her necklace. She was rather plump but the breasts she was almost playing with were well defined.

"Satisfied she had Ryan's attention she yawned and said, "I'm short of a night shift worker so have to do it myself as well as work day. Are you bumming around?"

"Yes."

"Like to come home with me and fill in here a few nights until my husband returns?"

"Yes. Does that mean I can sleep with you?"

"Yes, but don't think you'll have sex coming out of your ears. Most of the time you will be working when I'm sleeping and when you are working I'll be sleeping."

"Damn."

"But not all the time. There will be a 4-hour window at one end of your shift at 6:00 am and another 4-hour window before you start your shift."

"Sounds good. We could also go for walks and watch DVD's and do other stuff as well."

"How long do you take over sex?"

Ryan grinned at the tired-looking 35-year old. "As long as it takes."

Sally's eyes flickered in interest.

Sally was a good fuck. She preferred riding cowgirl and would sing away happily allowing Ryan to half-doze after coming off shift and would slap him on both thighs to attend to his responsibility if his cock began deflating. He only had to open his eyes and spot the flying tits to become hard again. It was a very cooperative affair. At the other end of the day he'd be revitalized and would energetically fuck the tired Sally to sleep. She just loved this arrangement but she was a jealous cow.

Two days before Sally's husband was due back from visiting his parents she received a telephone complaint at 4:00 am from a couple sleeping above a store that there was unbearable noise coming from the restaurant. She dressed and hurried down to investigate.

Ryan had been watching a DVD about river life in Central Africa not long after 2:00 when three drunken women had arrived, hungry and complaining to Ryan they'd left their husbands telling filthy stories to three wide-eyed young women.

"Guys who neglect three beauties like you need their heads read," Ryan said, and took their orders. He noted them whispering and looking at him as he gave Mr Lee the order docket.

Ryan had introduced himself as Ryan when first talking to the women. One of them now called, "Oh Ryan baby."

He went over and the 40-year old poked her finger under his nose. It smelt of pussy and the three of them giggled at his surprised expression. The one they called Jan slid her chair back and opening her legs wide, pulled up her dress and said, "Lick me Ryan."

All three women looked at him intently.

He swallowed.

All three began fingering themselves so he knew he had a compliant audience but thought it would take an awfully long time to do the rounds.

"Hey, all of you get on your backs across the counter and I'll triple dip."

The women shouted in excitement. Strip off completely, Ryan leered, and they were only too happy to oblige. He told Mr Lee to hold the orders and to either watch or go back to sleep. Old Mr Lee chose sleep.

It was an education for Ryan. One of the 40-somethings was hairy, one was clipped and one was hairless. It was the first time Ryan had seen a completely bald pussy on an adult woman. All three women, although drunk, appeared to be in pretty good shape so he doubted he could manage the full routine on all three of them. But he drew in a deep breath and waggled his shoulders, telling himself to give it his best shot.

He licked them, going from left to right and back again, about twenty seconds a shot, licking around the opening and then pocking deep with his tongue, and then repeating that rhythm. The trimmed one wanted a finger in her asshole but the other two screamed they didn't. They were now laughing and shouting and Mr Lee was shouting 'Shut up your whores' when Sally came running in.

Sally said sternly, "Ladies please be quiet and return to your table. Mr Lee please cook the meals."

She then pulled Ryan by the ear to the cash register, thrust some money into his hand and said, "You're fired. Collect your things from my house and disappear you ungrateful leach."

The ungrateful leach did what he was told, packed his backpacked and headed out into orchard country, severing the connection with Sally but found there was unfinished business. A car came up behind him and the driver tooted. It was Kate and Kimberly, two of the married women from the restaurant. Kimberly who was driving said they'd dropped Sarah-Ann off at her home and she was taking Kate home.

"Get in and come to my place," said Kate. Kim and I feel like a fuck.

Ryan didn't know about that but Kate said it would be fine so he climbed in and off they went with Kimberly saying, "We were just lamenting about missing out as you probably have a great cock. We normally are three good mothers but tonight we decided to cut loose when we saw we had potential with you."

"And you were drunk."

"Yes," Kate giggled.

They came to a little village and after Kimberley parked outside Kate's house, the women beginning stripping as soon as they entered through the front gate.

"My three kids are asleep so we'll just have to make do with the hardboards on the porch," Kate said. "At least Kim and I will have pillows from the chairs.

Neither woman showed any sign of touching each other. That rather disappointed Ryan because he'd seen DVDs of threesomes and thought it looked kind of cute. It looked very sweaty and messy, but kind of cute. He fucked Kimberly who told him to shoot up inside her and she then got dressed. Kate was much better and with her busy hands and disgusting talk and both women looked in awe when Kate was sprayed over her tits and face.

"Are you interested in fruit-picking?" Kimberley asked as Ryan was dressing.

"Yeah."

"Well you best come with me. We start plum picking tomorrow. Geoff when he gets home and has a few hours sleep will want to set out the equipment so you can help."

"Okay."

"Did I miss hearing a thank you?"

"Oh thank you Kimberly..."

"Uh-uh. It's Mrs Morris from now on. We don't wish to make Geoff suspicious."

"Oh thank you Kimberly. I had wanted to try my hand at fruit picking."

Ryan stayed eighteen days because in that second week another crop of plums were ripe and they then picked early apples.

Living conditions had been rather spartan and only guys were employed because Geoff had long ago learned the lesson and same-sex pickets work out better. Ryan never got close to Kimberly in all that time, much to his disappointment because after leaving Kate's house just before sunrise that day Kimberly had said with great interest that she must get him to spray her with cum. "It was one of the most revolting and yet exciting things I've seen for a long time and the look on Kate's face told me she'd gotten a better fuck that I did."

He moved along the orchard belt until the end of the season which quite good money in his pocket because he'd not been anywhere to spend it. The growers gave each picker two bottles of beer each evening, and that was enough for Ryan so he didn't go out with the guys drinking and whoring. He'd also found that if he sat on a rock alone after working hours of on the bank of a stream, within view of the house, usually a daughter or the wife would wander over to talk to him and would soon indicate the reason for her fraternization

With winter only weeks away Ryan decided to end his drifting for four or five months so went to a job-search agency and paid for a contact -- a boat builder wanting a general hand but experience was necessary. As Ryan had spent the previous winter working for a home furniture-maker he considered that experience.

Colin Kingston the boat builder didn't really think furniture making was aligned experience until Ryan said he thought making kitchen cabinets was.

"You idiot, why didn't you say you built cabinets?"

"It was implied. Anyway it was fabrication work as everything was cut to size."

"That's what happens here. Paul and I don't trust you bums to cut anything to exact specs."

"Oh. Well perhaps I should say I worked for the ferry company servicing Bananaboat Island, driving a forklift and assisting loading freight and passengers and during off-time spray-painting the deckhouse and cabins of the standby ferry."

"Is that so. Then you better sign here and here and find yourself accommodation."

"May I sleep in the loft above the workshops and have meals with you and your family?"

Colin looked about to tell the upstart to get fucked, but then he scratched his groin and said, "The other guys will complain."

Ryan grinned. "Unable to crush complainants I suggest."

"You suggest nothing, so watch your mouth. At least you have a bit of fire in you. I'll ask Carolyn."

He called his wife. Carolyn took one look at Ryan and returned inside the nearby house, calling over her shoulder, "Approved."

She was skinny with a sharp face so Ryan thought she'd be safe from him sniffing around her. In a rather compelling manner, that negative thought was powerfully reinforced by Colin who placed a big, powerful mitt on Ryan's shoulder and he was told: "Horse around my wife or children and you will be found floating out to sea on the tide, your eyes frozen in terror."