Finding Fanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have a date this Friday evening and my struggles during the week to regain control of my mind had made any thoughts about social activity tonight moot. I resigned myself to a night at home alone, although this wasn't all that unusual nor did I think it was so bothersome. I stopped for some Chinese on the way home from work and new I had some cold beer in the fridge, so that would be my plan until I could decide what if anything else I might want to do this evening. I had a few new DVDs and thought perhaps one of them might be interesting enough to hold my attention this evening.

I had been disappointed by my choice of movie viewing, it was one of the DVDs I bought but in reality it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be after reading the back of the box. Because I hadn't been engrossed in the movie I found myself going to the fridge for another beer more often than I might have otherwise. About 1030 I decided to pack it in, I just couldn't keep watching without any real interest. I took the last sip from my bottle of beer, it was my fifth of the evening. I had thoughts of getting another but before I could another thought entered my mind. I tried to push it away but it just wouldn't go. I hadn't spoken to Robin since breakfast last Sunday and had to wonder if she might be out with her boyfriend again tonight, but that little voice in the back of my mind assured me that she would. I tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't go away and the longer I dithered the louder it got. Perhaps it was the beer or perhaps something else, but before I consciously realized what I was doing I had picked up my keys and was walking toward my car.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this but just like last week as I sat watching, not able to look away, my only thought was to see if Robin and Porter were repeating their performance from last weekend. I wasn't even certain where he lived although I thought I had a general idea. I drove in that direction and managed to spend half an hour driving around until I recognized the dirt road we had turned off onto before. I turned my lights out just in case although I wasn't certain if anyone might be able to see them, but better I creep along rather than someone catch me here. There was more moonlight tonight than there had been last week and I managed to find and then pull into the clearing easily.

I got out and followed the path that I knew would take me back to where I had sat last Friday, it wasn't hard to find. I discovered the spot Fanny and I had watched from easily and saw that the lights inside Porter's condo were on and the back door open once again, no drapes to interfere with my view. Either their evening had ended earlier than last time or else my wandering around attempting to find my way here meant that they had already started their activity.

As I crouched down and looked carefully, Robin was already naked and sitting in the armchair, Porter on his knees with his face buried in her crotch. Again she was using her hands to force his head against her pussy, no doubt in my mind what he was doing. She was writhing in pleasure as he licked and lapped at her pussy, she was moving her head from side to side and her eyes were closed. I watched for several more minutes until she shuddered convulsively, I could hear her scream of ecstasy as she tried holding Porter's head firmly against her spasming pussy but then shortly pushed it away. He continued kneeling in front of her, first looking at her face and then back at the pussy he had been eating for some time.

Robin sat there breathing heavily for several minutes but Porter did not move. I could tell her breathing had been rapid and as it started to slow she once again opened her eyes and looked down at the person kneeling in front of her. She smiled broadly and stroked his hair before putting her hands under his shoulders and lifting, expecting him to stand. Once he stood she also got up, gave him a quick kiss before trading places and pushing him down onto the chair. He was looking up at her and I noticed that his cock was completely flaccid, no erection tonight. Again I wondered what might be going through his head, if someone as hot as my sister had been standing naked in front of me my own cock would be a bar of steel. She was facing away from me but must have said something to Porter since I saw him start stroking himself just as he had done last week. I had to wonder why Robin didn't do this for him, but maybe she was on some sort of power trip and seeing him jerk himself off aroused her. I couldn't let such thoughts bother me, this was her sex life and I knew I shouldn't even be here watching.

After playing with himself for several minutes Porter's cock was hard and pointing skyward. Robin reached forward and wrapped her hand around it, she apparently was testing just how hard he was. I almost expected her to kneel down and take him in her mouth but before she could do that she turned around until she was facing me and backed up to sit on his lap. I had a full frontal view of her now, her breasts flushed with arousal and her nipples hard, her pussy still dripping from the tongue lashing Porter had given her earlier. She was smiling broadly as she put both hands on the arms of the chair before pushing up enough to center Porter's cock until it was pointing directly at her hot pussy. He held it steady as she slowly settled herself onto it, soon she was impaled and I could see the look of lust on her face. This time Porter put his hands on her hips as she started lifting herself up and then sliding back down, using the arms of the chair to support herself. I watched engrossed as she moved up and down, I could see his shaft was wet and slick with her juices each time she lifted off of it and then I saw it pierce the folds of her pussy each time she settled back down. She was moving slowly and deliberately, nowhere near as frantic as she had been last week as she rode him on the floor, this seemed much more erotic as I watched.

Robin didn't seem to be in any hurry tonight, she had been riding for about 10 minutes and although I could see perspiration running down her torso I didn't sense she was much closer to her climax than when she had started. As I watched I had unconsciously started rubbing myself through my pants but after doing this for a minute or two I realized what I had been doing. As my cock grew I discovered just how tightly my pants had confined it, and before long I unsnapped and unzipped them, allowing my member to spring free. It was an odd feeling as I crouched down watching my sister get fucked while having my pants down around my knees and playing with myself. I hadn't really done any serious masturbation since early in my high school days but I hadn't forgotten how either.

I had been beating my meat for the past few minutes as I continued to watch the activity inside, I was starting to think that Robin might be getting closer. I couldn't hear what she was saying but the bits and pieces I heard led me to believe it was moans and sighs rather than actual words. Her abdomen was contracting rhythmically with each upward movement, she was using her pussy muscles to massage Porter's cock inside herself. I knew it wouldn't take much more of this before my climax arrived since I could feel that tingle in my balls that let me know I was starting to get closer. As the heat in my loins was building I heard a noise to my right.

"Fancy meeting you here tonight." Fanny said softly as I noticed her staring at my crotch. I was getting too close to my own release to be thinking clearly, my immediate reaction was to let go and try to cover up but unfortunately hormones and arousal were stronger than embarrassment at this point. She had crouched down right beside me and was staring pointedly as I continued to slide my hand up and down my hard shaft, even as I wondered why I should stop. My logical brain tried to tell my other brain that I shouldn't be doing this, especially not in front of someone like Fanny, but at that moment I heard robin's ecstatic scream coming from the house. Fanny and I each looked toward her, she was shuddering and trembling as Porter held her in place, trying to keep her from falling off. It was at that instant that my cock decided it was time to shoot, the hot liquid boiling up out of me like a volcanic eruption. My attention was still riveted to Robin inside the house, she was shuddering and making whimpering sounds, sounds still loud enough to make it out into the air. I hadn't looked but I assumed Fanny was also watching her intently so neither of us realized that my cock had been pointed directly at her chest just before it fired. As Robin started to calm somewhat I suddenly became aware that I was still squeezing my cock hard, even though it was trying to deflate. I looked down to see the last few dribbles sliding over my fist and then realizing where I was pointed, looked over to see several blobs that had spattered onto Fanny's tits. She seemed to notice just about the same time, looking down in surprise as she realized what I was looking at.

"I'm sorry..." I managed to say as soon as I was able to find words. I wasn't sure what else I should say, I hadn't expected to even see her here tonight and now I had come all over her chest.

"I never had that happen to me before." She said, I think she was still surprised by my actions.

What do you say to someone after you empty a hot load of semen onto them when neither of you was expecting to. I was searching for words and at the same time trying to read what might be on her face but my attention was also drawn back to what was going on inside the condo. It was almost as if I was at a tennis match, my head was going back and forth trying to look inside and then not sure I should be, trying to look back to see how Fanny was going to react.

"Are you going to sit there and hold onto that all night?" She asked with a giggle, I hadn't even realized my fist was still wrapped around my now mostly soft cock.

Shocked into realization, I let go almost as if I had been bitten. My pants were still around my knees and the embarrassment I knew I should've felt earlier started to flood into my mind. My first thought was to yank my pants up and get myself put away, and that's exactly what I started to do when Fanny stopped me.

"You've still got quite a mess there, you probably ought to clean yourself up a bit." She started.

I knew she was right, but the thought that I should not be doing something like this in front of her seemed more logical to me than the need to get myself back in order quickly. My mind wavered, should I or shouldn't I. Should I get put away or should I try to clean up and if I wanted to clean up, just how would I do that? Before I could act, Fanny leaned closer and used the bottom of her shirt to start wiping the cooled liquid from my soft cock. She was rubbing the cloth across me and at the same time she had wrapped her hand around me in order to try to wipe all the remnants off. I guess it must've been a combination of that physical touch as well as the arousal from watching Robin earlier that my cock decided it was time to rise once again.

Fanny had completed her cleanup just as she noticed that my cock was coming back to life. I was ready to apologize to her when we each heard the sounds coming from in the house. Letting any thoughts about what was happening at my crotch go, we looked back at the pair inside to see Robin lying atop Porter, she had his cock in her mouth and his face was again buried between her legs.

Perhaps Robin was insatiable or perhaps she just felt she owed Porter something, but she didn't seem to be slowing down as she worked his cock almost savagely, sliding up and down and then pulling off long enough to nip the head with her teeth before going back to work. Porter seemed to be working her pussy just as aggressively, he had rapped his hands around her ass cheeks and was forcing her crotch into his face as they each writhed against the other. I forgot my partial nudity as my attention was now drawn to what was happening inside the condo once again. Fanny and I each continued to watch, I'm not sure about her but I was totally engrossed. I had watched my share of porn on the Internet and although somewhat embarrassed that I enjoyed it, this was the first time I had seen real live action in front of me. I was feeling the need to take matters into my own hand again, but to my shock and surprise Fanny wrapped her hand around my stiff cock which was still exposed to the elements. She started squeezing and stroking almost as well as I had done myself earlier, either she was a quick learner or she had some prior experience. I thought to say something but no words would come and as I looked to see her reaction, I noticed she was working me with one hand and she was working herself with her other. She was watching the action inside the condo just as intently as I had been and in the moonlight I could see the perspiration on her forehead and the flush on her face.

Robin and Porter were still going at it strong, I could understand Robin being able to last longer since she had already come twice, but I hadn't seen Porter reach his climax and I wondered how he could hold off for so long. Maybe Robin had told him he wasn't allowed to, I don't know, my thoughts about his submissiveness coming back again. All I knew now was that the feel of Fanny jerking me off seemed even more exciting than when I had done it myself. She was crouching down right beside me, I mean how far away could she be if her arm was close enough that she had her hand wrapped around my stiff cock. I decided to take a chance and reached over, wrapping one hand around her breast, it was huge. I heard her suck in a breath and sigh softly, but she didn't stop stroking my cock and I didn't see any slowing of her other hand which was working between her legs. I squeezed and explored her tit in my hand, it was hanging down and the more I explored, the more she moaned. I stopped exploring long enough to push my hand up under the shirt she had pulled from her pants to clean me with, and then pushed up higher until I reached her bra. I wasn't going to stop now, I put my fingers underneath the bottom edge and worked at it until I had pulled the bra completely up and away from that breast. It was a struggle, like I said the breast was huge but once it had been released, I wrapped my hand around it as best I could then continued to fondle and squeeze. As I tweaked her nipples and squeezed her breasts, she would increase the pressure she was exerting on my cock and I knew it wouldn't be long. It was difficult for me to keep my attention on what I was doing with my hands, I had to look inside to check on the action between Robin and Porter occasionally.

As I was working her nipple between my thumb and forefinger I felt Fanny shuddering, I realized she must be experiencing an orgasm. I let the nipple go not wanting to keep fooling if it'd become overly sensitized, but still fondled and kneaded her breast just as I realized that Robin and Porter had each come together. I watched as she sucked every drop of fluid out of his cock, she was having a difficult time keeping her head down since the rest of her body was spasming so violently. Between Fanny coming and the mutual orgasm happening inside, my second shot of the night wasn't really a surprise to me. Fanny had still managed to grip and stroke me and held tight as shot after shot left the head of my cock. Once I had finished coming Fanny let go her grip on me and I removed my hand from under her shirt. We were both panting hard and I'm certain her heart was racing just as fast as my own was. I looked over to see that Robin and Porter had disappeared, perhaps they were each cleaning up before she went home or maybe she would be spending the night, I really couldn't say.

"This shirt is a mess, you came on me twice." Fanny said before I could find words.

I hadn't really looked, but I now realized my second volley of the night pointed in the same direction as the first, the front of her shirt had numerous globs of thick white fluid clinging to it. I thought it looked funny and laughed but hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Yeah, it is kind of funny." She said, easing my concerns.

"I'm sorry again, I mean sometimes it goes off and I'm not sure where it's pointed." I found a little humor of my own.

I was still sitting there with my pants around my knees, I guess I really wasn't thinking about it when Fanny once again pointed out the need to clean up. I expected her to use the bottom of her shirt when she took the shirt off completely, and used it to wipe off first her hand and then my now wilted cock. I looked over and could see her one breast hanging out of the bra, the one I had been toying with earlier. Just as I knew from feel, it was huge as I looked at it now uncovered.

"I lost a lot of weight but none from my tits." Fanny had noticed me looking.

"They are big, I have to admit that." What else could I say, it was true.

"I wondered if you would be here tonight, I thought you might have been wierded out after last week." Fanny changed the subject.

"I kind of was, I really shouldn't be watching my sister and her boyfriend having sex."

"Yeah, but you're here again this week."

"I don't have any excuses, I'm not even sure why but I couldn't stay away."

"Me either, once I first discovered what they did here it was tough not to come around and watch." Fanny confessed her own guilt.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"About two months now, like I said I introduced Porter to Robin. I'm not sure exactly why but I started putting things together each of them said separately and decided there might be something interesting happening."

"So how did you end up here in the woods watching through the back door?" I wondered.

"I'm not sure exactly, but after I found out where Porter lived I decided to check it out and realized there was nothing but woods behind his condo. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I came here one day under the premise of taking a walk in the woods and figured out I might be able to see into the back of his house. You can imagine how surprised I was the first time I was here after they came back from their Friday evening date and saw what they did." She explained.

"Do you think Robin is some sort of dominatrix and Porter is submissive to her?" I asked, wondering if Fanny really knew.

"I'm not sure, I never would've thought that about Robin but I did think there was something funny about Porter."

"It's not important I guess, I mean it is their life."

Fanny and I had been sitting here talking for several minutes now, I hadn't even realized my pants were still around my knees and Fanny's left tit was hanging out not covered by her bra. This is really weird I thought once I realized, I couldn't imagine I could be talking as comfortably to the woman Robin described two weeks ago, especially talking to her with my pecker hanging out.

"I suppose we should probably get going." I proposed as our talk started to slow.

Fanny nodded without saying anything as she worked to slip her left breast back into the bra. She did some pushing and pulling until the mammary was properly settled into place and I expected her to put on her shirt, but once she looked at it now all crusty with dried semen, she decided not to bother.

"Nobody is going to see me before I get home, I don't think I really need a shirt." She offered by way of explanation.

"If you say so." I replied, again noticing just how large her breasts were.

She led the way along the path back toward where we had parked our cars. Hers was parked next to mine and as we got closer, she reached into her pocket and fished out her keys.

"See you here next Friday night?" She said with a sly laugh.