Finding Fanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little surprised by the comment. She didn't seem bothered by my voyeuristic tendencies, they probably were much similar to her own. Still, I felt a little guilty that she had stated it aloud.

"I'm not sure..." I said, still not totally certain how I felt about this.

"If you say so." She said, I could tell she really didn't believe I meant what I had said.

We each got into our cars and I let her lead the way out, I still wasn't absolutely certain I could find my way back to my apartment without getting lost a time or two.

*****

I spent the weekend doing a lot of soul searching. In the back of my mind I knew what I had been doing was wrong, but at the same time I had become more aroused than I had been in quite a while. Even some of the women I had been with recently hadn't been able to excite me as much. My work week was similar to the previous, I spent a lot of time thinking about what I had seen and done, although I seemed better able to rationalize my actions. I also gave some thought to what Fanny and I had done with each other, it wasn't something I would have expected.

On Friday I tried to tell myself that I wouldn't be going over to Porter's condo this week and for a while I actually believed it. Uncharacteristically, I turned down the offer from a female coworker to join her for dinner and then perhaps something else... I suggested we might do it the following evening, Saturday, but she said she was busy. At that point I knew with absolute certainty that I had been lying to myself about not going back to watch my sister and her boyfriend if they would be putting on a show again tonight.

The drive to Porter's condo was quicker tonight, I was becoming more familiar with the route and I managed to get there earlier. I parked and was just starting to walk when headlights from another car startled me. I searched my brain looking for an excuse why I might be here when I recognized the car, it was Fanny.

"I knew you would be here, you're just like me, you can't stay away." She said as she got out of her car and approached me.

"I guess you're right." I said, finally admitting to myself and Fanny that I did get off watching my sister. We made our way to our usual spot, the lights inside Porter's condo were out. I wondered if they had gone out together or might not come back tonight but before I could give that too much thought Fanny seemed to be reading my mind.

"I expect they will be here shortly, Robin told me earlier that she and Porter were going out again tonight."

We sat down and tried to make ourselves comfortable on a patch of soft grass as we waited to see what might happen.

We made small talk for about 10 minutes as we watched and waited. A brief thought crossed my mind that maybe I should've brought refreshments, you know maybe beer and chips, but decided that was a little too bizarre. Several minutes later the lights came on and we were each ready for the show to start. Just as before, Porter opened the curtains followed by the door so Robin would be able to get the fresh air she craved. His actions also enabled us to see what was going on, although I'm pretty certain he didn't realize we were out here. I wondered if he or they might unconsciously be putting on a show for anyone who might happen to be able to see them, but forgot that line of inquiry as I waited to see what would happen next.

Robin was wearing a T-shirt and shorts and Porter had on his own T-shirt and jeans. I remembered Robin saying something about wanting to go to the county fair and realized it was in town this week so assumed they had probably been there. I was anxious for them to get started but tonight they were talking and just relaxing. I was hoping for something to start soon, I had grown accustomed to seeing some hot action and didn't want to be disappointed. They talked for about 20 minutes while Fanny and I sat watching, looking at each other occasionally and wondering if they would be doing anything tonight.

After what I felt was entirely too long I saw Robin pull her T-shirt up and over her head, throwing it over her shoulder onto the floor. She wasn't wearing the Lacy, skimpy bra she had been the first night I watched her do this, rather a simple white one that appeared to be more functional. That didn't really matter, it too joined her shirt on the floor very quickly and I was once again treated to the site of her breasts. She was sitting in the armchair that faced the back door and I got a good look at her but she continued to work at getting herself stripped down to nudity. She stood to remove her shorts and once down I could see her panties were more functional than fashionable just as her bra had been. Once naked she went to Porter who had been seated on the sofa, watching her disrobe. She urged him to his feet and started with his jeans, soon they were around his ankles where he lifted his legs out of them as Robin pushed them away. His boxers came down next and he stood there naked below the waist, Robin still kneeling in front of him. I was a little surprised as she took his soft cock into her mouth, she had never done anything to get him up during the two previous nights I had watched her. It didn't take long for Porter's cock to get hard the way Robin was working at it, she was doing a darn good job from what I could tell. She continued sucking and slurping up and down his hard tool as Porter stood there passively, I couldn't believe he wasn't more active but I had seen this from him before.

"Can you believe that Porter doesn't seem any more excited?" I whispered softly to Fanny.

"I always thought he was kind of strange, I still do."

We watched for another minute before Porter did show a little emotion, I could see him tensing and a grimace formed on his face just before Robin pulled off and pointed his spurting cock at her tits. He shot his load onto her chest which she quickly spread around with her hands before standing and almost forcing him to his knees in front of her. I could see his cock still twitching, it was mostly hard and I couldn't imagine she wouldn't allow him time to calm himself before she expected him to do something for her. I wasn't surprised as she put her hands behind his head and forced his face into her crotch, demanding that he due to her what she had just finished doing to him.

Robin and Porter were in profile to us but his face was buried far enough between her legs I couldn't really see what he was doing with his tongue. He had rapped his hands around her ass cheeks and was pulling her into his face just as forcefully as she was pulling his head into her crotch. I hadn't been terribly excited watching Porter get blown, but now that he was working on Robin's pussy, I was feeling a tingle in my own crotch. She was bouncing from foot to foot as he continued to service her pussy, her breasts jiggling with each move and I could see the nipples hard and puckered. She had let go his head with one of her hands and moved that hand to her left tit, now squeezing and fondling and occasionally pulling hard on the nipple. My cock was telling me it wanted some action of its own but despite what had happened last week I wasn't certain about doing something in front of Fanny. I needn't have worried, she reached over and started rubbing me through the fabric of my pants. After about 30 seconds any thoughts of embarrassment had gone, I unfastened my pants and pulled them down below my knees before kicking them off which gave her clear access to my hard cock. She reached over and took it again in her hands once my pants had disappeared, but after another 30 seconds she stopped. I wasn't certain why and as I looked over at her I saw her pulling her shirt off and before I knew it she had unfastened the bra as well. There wasn't as much moonlight tonight as there had been the past two weeks but what little moonlight there was enabled me to see just how massive they were. She reached to find my cock again, she was squeezing and stroking it just as she had been last week so I picked up where I had left off, finding her left tit in my hand. Robbins moaning inside was getting louder, we could hear the sounds drifting out through the screen door. They only added to my own excitement and I assumed Fanny was starting to feel aroused herself.

"Get on your knees." I heard Fanny say softly. I had been sitting on the grass and wondered what she might want, but she let go her grip on my cock and started urging me to roll forward until I was on my knees. Before I could ask what she wanted, she rolled to her back and slid under me, grabbing my cock and sliding it into her mouth. This didn't seem to be the actions of someone who was uncertain she might be gay, but I couldn't let such philosophical questions bother me now. Lying on her back as she was, I could easily reach both of her breasts as they flattened themselves and rolled off the sides of her chest. I supported my weight on one arm as I tweaked first one and then the other nipple as Fanny continued sucking my cock. I started thrusting into her mouth as she continued lying beneath me, she was moaning and whimpering as I kept playing with her tits. I had almost forgotten what was going on inside the condo but as I looked up I saw that Robin must have reached her climax, she was trembling and shaking and I think Porter almost had to hold her up lest she fall.

They separated and I saw Robin slump back into the chair that was facing me, a look of bliss on her face and her pussy a wet sloppy mess. Her lips were red with passion and separated widely, she wasn't making any attempt to keep her legs together. Porter sat back on his knees waiting for his next instruction but I continued concentrating on Robin. Up until recently I had never imagined she was as hot as she was, at least when she was naked. Thinking back I decided she was pretty good looking dressed too, but that thought was far from my mind at this moment. I could feel my balls tighten and the boiling in my loins let me know I would be coming shortly, Fanny had done a wonderful job of bringing me to the point I would be shooting something very quickly.

"I'm coming..." I managed to say as my short thrusts started to become deeper and more erratic.

"Don't come in my mouth!" Fanny said as she pushed me up off of her.

I hadn't thought that far ahead, but now that she had voiced her concerns I realized it had been selfish of me to assume she might not have cared. Before I could take any actions she once again grabbed me and pointed my cock at her chest, I let loose a hot volley that collected in the Valley between her breasts. I hadn't even noticed that her other hand had been slipped into her pants, she was furiously working herself into a frenzy. I was unsteady on my knees but I decided I needed to help her out. I reached down, putting my Palm flat on her stomach and then slid it under the waistband of her pants, joining her own hand as she was pleasuring herself. She had been working her clit so I pushed in further, finding her lips wet and hot. I ran two fingers in between her labial lips and pushed them into her pussy as far as I could, sliding them back and forth and twisting as best I could in this awkward position. That's all it took, she stopped moving her hand and was trembling, her climax hit her hard. Suddenly she sucked my semi hard cock back into her mouth, she used it to stifle any sounds she might make that Robin and Porter could possibly hear.

We lay unmoving for several minutes, our breathing returning to normal and our hearts slowing. Fanny still had my cock in her mouth and my fingers were still pushed into her pussy, it must've been a comical sight had anyone seen us. Without saying anything, we slowly disentangled ourselves before looking at the other somewhat curiously.

"That was a little weird." I started, I'm not sure why I said it.

"Yeah, it was." Fanny echoed.

I don't think either of us knew what to say so dropped any attempt to speak, each returning our attention to what was going on in Porter's condo. He and my sister apparently hadn't taken any time to rest, she was now on her hands and knees and he was pounding into her from behind. Again they were in profile and I watched in awe as her breasts swung back and forth each time he slammed into her. Although I couldn't hear I knew she was grunting with each hard thrust. My cock was recovering amazingly quickly, much more quickly than I would've expected but the scene I was watching was so arousing I was hard in seconds. I looked over to see Fanny's reaction, she had gotten up on her hands and knees and was working her hand between her legs again, apparently she was just as aroused as I was. I watched entranced for several more minutes, my cock hard and dripping as I gripped it with my hand. Without a second thought I crawled over behind Fanny, grabbed her pants by the waistband and pulled down until they were around her knees. Her ass was wide and well padded but I didn't give that much thought as I slid into position behind her, I was looking for a place to put my cock and Fanny was not protesting my moves. She was still working herself with her hand as I poked around with my cock to find her opening, but soon her fingers found my head and directed it up and into her passage. She wasn't as tight as some women I had been with, but her pussy was wet and sloppy and my cock slid in without effort and then it was going in and out with abandon. I was watching the action in front of us in the condo and my cock was on autopilot, sliding in and out without conscious effort on my part although I was feeling the heat that was building with every stroke. I bent over her back and tried to grab her hanging tits, as large as they were they hung down almost to the ground. I did my best to get my hands on them all the while not letting my thrusting stop or even slow.

Fanny was trying to push back at me and at the same time she was working her clit. She was moaning and sighing and I had a brief thought her sounds might be loud enough to be heard, but apparently Robin and Porter were making enough sounds of their own that they either didn't hear or couldn't differentiate them if they did. I was pounding Fanny for all I was worth, the thrill of doing this out in the open while watching my sister get fucked was something so exciting I couldn't believe it. Robin had been getting more aroused with each hard thrust from her boyfriend, her tits were flopping around more actively and I could see her face dripping with sweat and contorted in pleasure. I knew she wouldn't be long and I could feel myself getting a lot closer at the same time. Without warning Robin dropped off of her hands, her cheek now lying on the floor as her body started trembling and shuddering, her orgasm had arrived. I looked back at Porter behind her and realized he had stopped thrusting, his face was screwed into an ecstatic grimace, I realized he was filling her pussy even as she shuddered around his cock. That was enough to trigger my own climax, I managed to warn Fanny that it had arrived.

"Here it comes!" I said as forcefully as I could while trying to maintain a low whisper.

I had thought to pull out but Fanny said nothing, still forcing herself back onto my cock each time I thrust into her, and now I could feel her pussy gripping me as best it could, the wetness allowing my cock to slide in and out easily. I thought her muscles might squeeze me out but they didn't and before I could come to a decision, I was shooting into her with all I had. I slumped down across her back and once again reached for her tits, apparently she had found her own climax as I was shooting but I had not even realized that.

Fanny slumped down flat on her stomach although I remained where I had been kneeling behind her, my cock sliding out as she moved away from me. I looked inside to see that Porter was still kneeling where he had been behind my sister, but she had moved and was now sucking his cock again, apparently she was cleaning off all of their combined fluids. I had thoughts of asking Fanny to do that to me but remembering she didn't want me to come in her mouth, decided it probably wouldn't be something I should suggest.

"I liked it." Fanny said simply, still lying flat on her stomach on the grass.

"Me too." I answered. I had sat back on my knees as my breathing slowed and after several minutes realized the lights inside Porter's condo had gone out. I didn't think too much about it until I heard two car doors and assumed that he was taking Robin back to her place. I wondered for a minute why she might not stay over but that wasn't my concern.

Fanny rolled over and sat up facing me, I got off my knees and sat down on the grass just as we had been while we waited for Robin and Porter to come in tonight. We must've been a sight, I was naked from the waist down with my cock mostly soft, still coated with our combined juices. Fanny was mostly naked, her pants around her knees but neither of us had made a move to cover up or get dressed.

"Will I see you here next Friday night?" I asked Fanny.

"Probably."

"Want to go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Maybe in a little while, right now I think I'd like to just sit here."

We sat together for several more minutes, neither saying anything but I assume we were each thinking about the experience. We didn't dress and neither of us seemed embarrassed to be like this in front of the other and I had to think back to my initial reaction when Robin had asked me to take Fanny out. Three weeks ago I never would've expected to be here sitting with her, I did have to admit to myself it was pretty weird. The night was warm and there was a nice breeze blowing, so we just sat there alone yet together with our thoughts for almost half an hour.

"I'm ready, how about you?" Fanny said as she started to stand.

"I guess I am, what do you think, maybe pie and coffee at the diner?"

"Sounds good to me." She replied, pulling up her pants. We had to look around to find our other garments, my pants and underwear as well as her shirt and bra. Soon we were back to presentable and walking to our cars, I would follow her to the diner.

*****

I was pulling up in front of my parent's house, it was the second Sunday of the month and I was here for family dinner. I knew what to expect, I would walk up to the door and ring the Bell before someone answered, telling me I shouldn't be ringing the Bell but rather just walking in. We did this every month, I just thought it was a sign of respect to knock since I hadn't lived in this house for at least six years now.

"You know you don't have to ring the Bell, right?" My sister said as she opened the door for me.

"Yes I do. I don't live here and I don't feel comfortable just walking in. Do we have to go through this every time?" I asked her.

She laughed at me, it was kind of a game and she knew I really wasn't angry.

"So how are things going with you and what's his name?" I asked her, even though I had a pretty fair idea of what they did together.

"His name is Porter, you know that. And we are getting on okay but so far nothing too serious." She answered my question.

"And what about you and Fanny?" She said, I could see the look in her eyes that let me know she was busting on me.

"There's really nothing between us, I mean I've run into her a couple times since we went out that night, but just like you and Porter there's nothing serious going on." I wondered if she made the connection, but I doubt she had. Fanny and I had talked in the diner over pie and coffee and we decided we could be casual friends. We didn't think there would be much more between us although we still would meet every Friday night, at least until the weather got too cold for us to be fucking outside of Porter's condo. As I remembered our conversation, I looked over at Robin and wondered what underwear she might be wearing today.