Finding Fetishes

Story Info
It turns out I needed to be forced into admitting them.
1.6k words
4.25
27.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyralu
Lyralu
7 Followers

"So." Kai grinned at me as we began on our project. That grin made me uneasy every time I saw it. It looked wicked on his handsome face. "What are your fetishes, Joan?"

I scowled at him, not able to hide the blush crawling up my face, "Just focus on the job."

We were working on our mutual project, worth a quarter of each of our Art degrees. A great collage of the post-modernist artists, combined with photography and artworks from the new century, spread out across my kitchen table. We had been friends for almost a year now, although all that we had in common were our mutual love for Chinese food and a passion for art. Kai was tall, dark-haired, and had the body of a stripper, something that all our friends liked to joke about. The way he moved was always sensuous, flirtatious, suggestive. I, on the other hand, stood at an average height with a mess of brown hair scraped back in a low ponytail, and sported, in my opinion, a rather dumpy figure. It was an uncomfortable truth that I was rarely found attractive.

"Not before you tell me what your fetishes are." He leaned back smugly in his chair, arms folded and grey eyes burning with amusement.

I scowled again, "What makes you think I have fetishes?" I stood up to get a drink, uncomfortable. I could not deny that I was incredibly attracted to him, even though he was way off my usual 'type'. "For all you know, I'm a lights-out, missionary girl."

Kai laughed and licked his lips, "Oh no, no, no." he got up to lean against the kitchen counter, blocking my way to the fridge, "You see, I can tell when someone's a missionary type."

"Really?" I gave him a withering look, "You're gay. How do you know?"

He snorted, pretending to be offended, "Bisexual, actually."

"Well, your seven ex-boyfriends in the past half-year beg to differ." I pushed past him to get to the fridge, brushing against his rigid torso as I did so. An irrational shiver of excitement flew up my spine, and I cursed my own body. It had been more than a year since I last had sex, and it seemed that every time I touched a man, my body screamed for me to stop idling.

"Would you be disappointed if I was gay?" his arm snaked around me to shut the fridge, while the other braced itself against the kitchen counter on my other side. "Do two guys going at it turn you on? Do you have a fetish for bisexual sex?"

"What—no!" I tried to force past him, my face red, "What's with all the questions?"

"Well, you see..." He pressed against me and leaned in close, "...I've really wanted to fuck you for a while now."

I flushed a deep crimson, "Let me go, asshole." I growled, "You know I hate it when people take the piss."

"Now, you see, you're too modest." Kai moved his arms closer together, constricting my movement, "Too reserved. That's a tell-tale sign that you've got some freaky fetishes."

"Tell you what, go to hell!" I hated it when people pretended to like me, then laughed at my reactions. I tried to push him away, but he just laughed and pressed closer. His hand roughly grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his excited eyes.

"See? You've got eyes that are just begging me to fuck you." He bent down and captured my mouth in his, licking across my bottom lip and quickly slipping his tongue into my mouth as I gasped with the sudden intrusion. Not being able to help myself, I moaned and involuntarily ground up against him, before realising what I was doing.

"G-get the fuck away from me!" I beat my fists against his chest in vain, trying to scream as the hand on my chin went to clamp my mouth shut. Kai's mouth went to my neck and began to bite at it, sinking his teeth into my skin until I cried out with the pain and tried to struggle more.

He pulled away, leaving sore bites and the wetness of his saliva on my neck. "You see, I've been trying to solve you for a long time... the way you lead the group, hold everyone under control without them knowing it... and yet when a man shows the slightest amount of control over you, your eyes light up." He grinned his menacing grin again. "And then I understood."

My eyes were panicked. What was he going to do to me? What did he think he knew about me? Was he right? Deep in my core, I could feel a rising heat. His strong body pressed against mine was hot, and was making me very bothered.

"You long to dominated, don't you, Joan?" I squeezed my eyes shut, tears starting to form, partly from fear, but partly from the horrifying realisation as Kai's words struck home. "Still going to deny it?" He chucked, "Let's check then..."

My eyes flew open as his hand cupped my sex through my jeans and I squealed against his hand, standing on my tip toes to try to get away from his probing fingers. Infuriatingly, it didn't hinder him at all. He quickly and expertly undid my jeans and reached into my panties, parting my pubic hair until he reached the opening. I strained to scream against his hand as he chuckled, knowing that he knew that I was very wet and very needy.

"Oh... what do we have here?" He took his hand from my mouth to wrench another kiss from me, to which my traitorous mouth eagerly responded to. "You're a very bad girl."

"Go... Go fuck yourself..." I panted, trying to regain at least a little dignity.

"Oh, but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun." Spinning me around, he pinned me to the kitchen counter and ground his erection against my ass. "See how much I want you? It's not a joke, Joan."

I whimpered against the hard surface. Kai seemed to understand that it was a sound of want rather than defiance and began to pull down my jeans to expose my butt to him. I could hear the smile in his voice when he said, "That's a sweet ass if I ever saw one. And you hide this in your lumpy jeans?"

I tried to struggle but his hand kept my neck firmly secured. I loved the power that he exerted over me, but my mind kept insisting that I needed to resist. This wasn't right. "Kai! Let me go! This isn't funny!" I almost sobbed the words.

Suddenly, I felt something hard and hot pressed against the fabric of my pants. I jumped and tried to pull away, squealing. "Oh, no you don't..." Kai's growl was surprisingly feral, "You're going to enjoy this, dirty girl."

The fabric of my underwear felt rough as it was yanked down, exposing me completely. I was very wet, my juices coating my pussy with a glistening sheen. Feeling disgustingly exposed, my hips swayed as they searched for contact. I moaned involuntarily.

Smack!

I yelped as his big hand slapped my ass with force, leaving, for sure, a red mark on my skin. And again. And again. He continued until I cried out "God, Kai! Just do it!"

He leaned against me, his mouth by my ear, his cock sliding against my ass, hot and throbbing. "Just... do what, Joan?"

I sobbed, humiliated, but I couldn't let him stop. "Do... do me." I muttered. As quietly as I could.

"Sorry? I couldn't hear that. Did you just ask me to fuck you hard like you want it?" He was teasing me. I could feel the heat of his cock stroking circles around my dripping sex and it was driving me wild.

"F-fuck me hard, Kai." I groaned, "Fuck me... just fuck me..."

He seemed only too happy to oblige, thrusting into me until he was all the way in, balls deep and throbbing. I cried out as he speared me on his flesh, bigger than anything I'd imagined. After a few seconds, he pulled out to the tip and pushed back in, using his weight to drive deep into my cunt. His balls bounced against my folds as he began a quick rhythm, skin slapping on skin, his flesh gouging out my insides as he bucked into me.

"God...you're so tight.... Fuuuck..." his groan spurred me on and I tried to get free so I could touch him, but he grabbed my wrists and forced them above me, pinning me to the cold counter. "No. You don't move." His voice was husky with arousal, and I couldn't deny that his control was turning me on more than anything ever had.

"Fuck me harder.... Harder, goddamn you!" I squealed as his pace got faster. He started thrusting deeper and deeper until I couldn't take any more. My climax came swiftly, and I cried out obscenities as my body shuddered with the heat of his poundings. He thrust a few more times, then buried himself as far as he could and came, filling me with his hot cum. I could feel it coating my insides as he pulled out.

"I'll come back tomorrow, Joan." He growled into my ear, gripping my hair, "We'll work on that project then. And maybe..." His fingers trailed into my pussy and I shuddered with the invasion, hit by the last waves of climax, before pulling away and leaving me weak and empty. I heard him zipping up his jeans, then opening the door to leave.

"Maybe we'll work on some more fetishes of yours..."

Lyralu
Lyralu
7 Followers