Finding Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get this. You didn't have to feed me or put me up for the night, and as it turns out, the next day. The least I can do is to do the dishes."

"Ok, but just put them on the counter, next to the sink. I'd like to wait to see if the power will come back on before I commit the water to the dishes."

"Ok."

As Liv stacked the plates with the forks and knives, Kel took his coffee and Liv's to the living room.

"I've got your coffee here. You want to come sit for a while?" he asked.

Do I ever! She thought.

"I'll be right there."

Liv set the plates and utensils on the counter where Kel had suggested and moved into the living room to join him. Kel had set the coffee mugs on the coffee table and was checking on the fire. It had burned the logs down to charcoal during breakfast, and the room, while warmer than it had been, was still cool. Kel opened the flue, grabbed a log and set it across the coals. Not satisfied, he took two more and arranged them so that even as they burned and the dynamics of the flames changed, the logs would collapse on themselves and continue to supply the fire with fuel.

Liv backed up to the sofa, crossed a leg behind herself, and sat on her heel at one corner. Kel, when he was done with stoking the fire, dampened the flue and joined her, but on the other side. They each noticed where the other chose to sit and the distance between them. Each wondered if the passion of last night had cooled too.

Kel turned toward her and put his feet up.

"Still cold," he said, shivering.

It was that moment that Liv realized that Kel had not dressed yet.

Is he keeping my juices going by being almost naked? Was is just luck that he's wearing royal blue boxers-my favorite color?

Liv, without thinking until she had already committed to the action, said, "Let me warm you up," and moved across the sofa to sit tightly against kel, pressing her body against him and covering him with the blanket.

Kel felt the familiar stirrings in his groin. Liv noticed right away and noted to herself that yes, her juices were beginning to flow.

Her breathing deepened again, and her nipples began to poke at the front of her negligee. Kel's breathing had stopped again, as it had in anticipation of her touch when lighting the stove earlier. Liv's hand touched Kel's chest again, her palm like fire against the chill of his skin. She slid her hand slowly down his chest, down his torso, reaching the waistband of his shorts. She paused and toyed with them for a moment, loving the way his breath became jagged and he would gasp as her wrist would contact his erection. She played him well, but she didn't want to push him too far, so after a minute of caressing, her lips parting, her eyeslids half covering her eyes, she edged closer to his lips, dying for another taste of him.

He had been staring at her, afraid to look away, that if he did, it wouldn't be real anymore. Being here with her like this was as if the intervening years didn't happen. If there was a single second of time that he would stay in forever, this was it. Breathing ruined the sanctity of the moment. Letting your heart beat was sacreligious compared to this. Please, oh please, God. Let this be real!

Liv leaned in to him and he stilled his ragged breathing to deliver himself to the moment of tasting her lips and feeling their warmth. If this kiss could remain imprinted in his brain forever, making love would be a poor second place.

Liv's eyes fluttered as their lips made contact. I have always lived for this moment, she whispered silently, alone.

"Me too," Kel whispered, as he broke contact.

Alarmed at the realization of what she thought she just heard, Liv pulled back, brow wrinkled in confusion. Did she say it aloud to him or just whisper it in her mind?

Suddenly afraid of what he might think if she actually said it, she started to stammer, "I didn't, I mean, did I say...? I didn't mean..." She didn't know what he would say. This day-to have woken up next to Kel after a night of passion together, after this soul-to-soul forgiveness, only to be making love again in the morning after he validated everything they had said and done- she couldn't let it end with her begging him to listen to her explanation. She had to wait for him to speak.

Kel looked at Liv's fear, painted on her face. There was no explanation. She hadn't said it, but he heard it whispered so lightly. She had whispered in the silence between his jagged breaths, between his thumping heart beats, and he had heard it. There was no other way to say it. There was no other way to hear it.

Kel didn't move. She had put the ball in his court for the last eleven years and he had refused her the return. Even yesterday on the mountain, he was cordial and even friendly. She could always turn him on and he knew that as well as she did, but he was able to hold his emotions hostage, and in that way, he could control her. Control something they love and you control them. He couldn't do it anymore. His control was broken.

With a sudden ferocity, Kel grabbed Liv by the back of the head and crushed her lips to his. His breathing was harsh in her ear, but she couldn't hear it anymore. It was only the rhythmic beating of her heart, thumping harder and quicker.

The moisture began to flow from between her legs and she now abandoned all pretenses. She grabbed the waistband of his shorts and tore them down. His hard cock popped free, angry and beautiful. His pulse made it leap in her hand and they moaned into each other without hearing.

Kel's hands slid up her sides and first one, then the other cupped her breasts her nipples were standing proud like eraser tips and flicking them with his thumb brought gasps of pain and passion co-mingled.

He took his left hand and slid it up her thigh. Just to touch her skin was exquisite. Kel wanted more, though. Continuing their kiss, he slid his hand higher until his fingers felt her arousal. Her excitement was dripping down her leg.

Kel slid further and met the outer lips of her pussy. Liv wasn't wearing any panties. She must not have put any on since last night. Her moan of pleasure and wanton need filled him with pure desire.

He stood up and forcefully picked her up. The stairs were narrow, but he was carrying his conquest to his bed!

Liv's body tingled with a desire to have him inside of her. One more time. Would this be the last time? I need him. I need HIM!

Kel nearly threw her onto his bed. Liv sat up and pulled her negligee off as fast as she could. She wanted this man to have all of her, to see all of her. He conquered her, let him have her. She lay back and spread her legs for him. She was ready for him, not that it mattered. She knew he was ready for her, and that was enough for her. She would follow this man to the ends of the Earth. He owned her and she loved that.

Time seemed to slow as he knelt between her legs. He pointed his throbbing cock at her pussy. She reached forward, slid her long fingers gracefully along its length, and tightened her grip, pulling him toward her. His hands, then his elbows were on the bed, and suddenly, she felt the head of his cock touch her. Gasping, she knew that this was what she had waited for. She and he had had their first encounter last night, and it was amazing, yes, and she had felt that she could have died happy then, but this one touch-his cock to her pussy-was painful in all the emotions that it conveyed. The last eleven years were washed away by this one moment. The anger and hurt and humiliations and everything else she went through were worth it to have this one moment with Kel. She shuddered in orgasm, whimpering.

Kel needed this penetration. He needed to finish connecting with her. He started this eleven years ago but was not able to finish it. Anger had replaced the passion. Hatred had replaced the love, but all was cleansed. Everything was going to be ok from now on. Kel knew that after today, life would begin again. I was stumbling through life, not really living. Now I know why. I didn't have this. I didn't have her.

Liv wept with joy as he entered her. She wept the entire time she gripped his arms and body. She wept as he came hard into her, nearly crying himself. They touched foreheads, sweat dripping from their bodies despite the cold. He looked into her eyes. The unspoken for so long was there.

Liv's red rimmed eyes said it all. She had been forgiven with the last thrust and as he sprayed her insides with his love-making, he gave up all he had held onto for so long. His anger had left, and she was now full, now complete.

"Do you want me to stay inside you?" he asked, reliving his words on the night he started them both down this road.

"Yes."

"Oh God...I'm in you. Feeling your body this way. I'm supposed to know this. I'm supposed to know you this way. Feel me inside of you. Feel what you do to me. I am because of you. Do you know that? It's always been for right now. Don't deny yourself anymore."

Kel's words became slower and quieter until he was whispering in Liv's ear, lying on top of her, lying inside of her. His chest against hers, rubbing her nipples with every breath that either took. She wrapped her legs around him, feeling like a woman for the first time in her life. It was always for this man. Everything was leading up to this moment. This man. This man.

12