Finding Foster Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Tara. Tara, this is Lacey." Foster said, holding a hand out to Tara. Lacey had brown hair with chunky blonde highlights, hazel eyes, and what seemed to be real breasts. She was wearing a little skirt, with fishnets and a sparkly bra.

"I've heard about you, Tara! Foster has been wanting to bring you here for awhile. This is Brielle." she nodded toward the bubbly blonde stripper. She reached out her well manicured hand for Tara to take.

"So nice to meet you both." Tara said. Turning her attention back to Lacey, she said, "I've heard a lot about this place as well and have been looking forward to coming." She winked at Foster, who was smirking back at her.

Lacey stood to straddle her, pushing her breasts in Tara's face. Tara slid her hands up Lacey's sides and then over her breasts before burying her face between them. Lacey giggled, looking back at Foster and said, "You were right!! She is fun!"

Foster sat back in the booth grinning as both Brielle and Lacey danced for Tara, taking turns straddling her. Then they were pulling her up on the stage to dance with them. Tara soaked up the attention she was receiving from all of the girls, just like he knew she would. A flash of light streamed through the club caused by the front doors opening. Foster looked behind him and a wave of butterflies flipped in his stomach. A woman had walked in wearing black high heels and a trench coat. Her hair spilled down her back and as his eyes reached her face, he could have sworn it was Kayla. The woman disappeared to the other side of the club and with the flashing lights, he couldn't get a good look.

The two strippers and Tara returned to the booth, giggling and holding onto one another. "What's the matter, Foster? You look like you've seen a ghost?" asked Tara.

"Oh...I just thought I saw someone. Couldn't be who I thought it was, though. Just my imagination." he said, mostly trying to convince himself.

Tara studied his face for a few moments and he winked, letting her know he was really fine. Tara winked back and then leaned in to whisper in Lacey's ear, who was nodding enthusiastically, and then whispering back to Tara. They looked like a couple of gossiping school girls. Lacey stood, holding her hand out to Foster.

"Where are we going?" he asked, looking at Tara.

"This gorgeous woman would like a private lap dance. She would like one for you too." Lacey giggled, and hooked an arm in Foster's and the other in Tara's walking back to a private section of the club.

Two chairs sat close together in the middle of the room, and Lacey motioned for Foster and Tara to sit in them. She disappeared behind a curtain and music began to thump.

"These can get kind of expensive." he whispered to Tara.

She rolled her eyes at him. "You would stop a beautiful woman begging to suck your dick, wouldn't you?"

"What?" He was confused how dick sucking a lap dance were even the same thing.

Lacey came out from behind the curtain with her hair piled on top of her head in a bun wearing a school girl uniform. The white button up shirt was tied under her breasts, just like Foster had seen on the girl in the baby sitter porn he had watched a couple of weeks ago. A smaller woman with raven hair followed behind her, wearing a tight leather pencil skirt and red leather corset, holding a ruler. Lacey bent over the desk and the 'teacher' told her she was a very bad girl for being late, before swatting her ass hard with the ruler. Lacey screamed out, but then asked for more. Three more whacks to the ass had her skin pink and both Tara and Foster breathing a little heavier.

"Who else has been bad?" asked the teacher. Tara raised her hand and grinned at Foster. "Well get over here, you slut. Bend over the desk." Tara did as she was asked, her plump bottom bouncing with every whack of the ruler. Foster was rock hard watching the interaction between them all play out right in front of him. Something moved by the door they had come through, and he glanced over, staring into the eyes of Kayla. He shot his eyes back to the women on the desk and then back to the door, but nobody was there.

The teacher grabbed Lacey by the chin, "Do you know what I make naughty girls do?" Lacey shook her head. "I make them suck." She shoved Lacey back a little, and Foster expected her to pull out a dildo or even her breast, but instead she guided Lacey in front of Foster.

"Get on your knees and undo his pants." the teacher ordered. Foster looked up at Tara, who was sliding her ass up onto the desk, crossing her legs, and smiling at him. His head was still spinning from seeing Kayla in the doorway.

"Am I going crazy?" he asked himself. Lacey removed his cock from his pants and looked up at the teacher.

"Now what, ma'am?" she asked.

"Suck him until he cums in your mouth." she ordered. Lacey whimpered, looking up at Foster, her blue eyes glowing. Foster forgot about Kayla for a second as she opened her mouth over his cock and slid her tongue down the length before closing her lips around him. Slowly she sucked up and then down his shaft. The teacher was now walking over to Tara, who was still seated on the desk. She pulled her leg up, making her lay her back on the desk, and pulled her leggings down before burying her face between Tara's legs.

Tara let out a loud, "Fuck yes.." while running her hands through the teachers dark hair. Lacey's mouth felt like heaven on Foster's cock. He hadn't been sucked in so long and he knew he wasn't going to last long. As he watched his own dick disappear into Lacey's mouth, he heard Tara's moans get louder and louder. His heart thudded in his chest as his cock grew between Lacey's lips.

"FUCK!!" screamed Tara, as her whole body shook on the desk.

Foster growled loudly holding Lacey's hair in clenched fists and came hard in Lacey's mouth, who swallowed it down with every spurt. Pulling back when she was sure he was finished, she wiped her mouth with her fingers, and then sucked them. With that, the show seemed to be over. Both she and the teacher stood and walked back behind the curtain and Tara pulled her leggings up, fishing cash out of her boot and then laying it on the desk.

"You ready to get outta here?" she asked Foster, his cock still hanging out of his pants. He nodded.

"Put the snake away, and let's go then." she giggled at him. He slowly put himself back together, still in shock.

The night was chilly, despite the day's high of 84. Foster started the truck and flipped the heat on.

"What the hell was that?" he finally asked Tara.

"What you needed. You needed an orgasm from a woman. It'll help you think a little straighter for the next couple of days." she answered.

"How much did you..."

"Stop it. Doesn't really matter what it cost. I got mine for free." she said, sighing and sinking back into the warming seat. Tara fell asleep on the way to the hotel, so Foster helped her to her room, kissing her good night before returning to his truck. He sat in the parking lot of the hotel for ten minutes. He didn't know if he wanted to go home. But where else was he going to go? He definitely didn't feel like going to the bar alone and he wasn't going back to the strip club. Home was the only option. He wasn't sure how he could look Kayla in the eyes after fantasizing she was in the club earlier.

The house was dark and quiet when he walked in. He walked down the haul and listened in the bedroom where Kayla was staying. "She must be sleeping." he thought, relieved. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. After changing into shorts and a t-shirt, he sat down in the living room to catch up on some tv shows. He knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep. Three beers and an episode of his favorite show later, Kayla came stumbling through the back door.

"Hey, Foster's home, so I'm going to get off here," she slurred into her phone.

"Hi." she said to Foster, sitting next to him on the couch. Her breath smelled of sweet wine.

"Hi yourself." he said, chuckling.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked him. She was swaying side to side, clearly several glasses of wine in.

"About what, exactly?" he asked curiously.

"About me being a naughty girl?" she slurred, smiling at him and playing with a strand of her hair.

He couldn't remember ever seeing her this tipsy. She was having a hard time speaking and kept giggling between sentences. He ran through their previous conversation in his head but couldn't recall ever calling her a naughty girl. She caught the confused look on his face.

"When you texted me back, after I sent you a pic of my toys. You said, 'no worries, naughty girl' and then you added a wink face." she giggled again.

"Oh...I...I was..." he stammered.

"Well I am, you know." she said boldly, moving even closer to him, putting a hand on his upper thigh. His cock jumped at her touch. "I am a naughty girl." She licked her plump lips and he had the sudden urge to kiss her and bite on her bottom lip. His dick throbbed.

"How are you a naughty girl?" he asked. His voice shook as he said the words.

"Well, for starters, after you left for dinner, I sat right here and played with my glass toy until I came. I came thinking about you." she announced proudly. Foster was both shocked and speechless.

"Also, I heard your phone conversation with your friend. I heard that you were going to a strip club, so I went to two until I found your truck. I saw you there and I think you saw me too. I wore a trench coat with only my bra and panties under it. I also saw you going back to the private room." she smiled, stroking his thigh as she spoke.

"Oh...I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean...to...uh..." Foster had no idea why he was apologizing and had no idea what to say to her. She was driving him crazy rubbing his leg. She was back in her sweat pants and t shirt he had seen her in when he left, and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts looked so soft against her shirt and he wanted to touch her.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Foster." she said, grabbing his hand and holding it against her breast, as if reading his mind. He held it in his hand, feeling the weight of it before softly squeezing it, and then rolling her nipple between his thumb and first finger. She threw her head back and moaned. Her lips were still wet and he pulled her close, kissing her softly.

Their soft fluttering of tongues became intense gasps of air. She straddled him as they kissed, grinding her pussy against his hard dick, which was pressed hard against his shorts. He kissed down her cheek and pressed his lips to her neck, one hand lifting up her shirt and then squeezing and pulling her nipple. She bucked faster into him, moaning loudly now. Foster took a nipple in his mouth, feeling the little button harden as he sucked. She dug her fingernails into his arms and her whole body shook. Her moans turned to screams and her thighs tightened against the outside of Foster's legs. He wrapped his arms around her as she lay against him, panting. Foster had nearly cum in his shorts...something that he hadn't done since the days of making out in cars back in high school. As he stroked her hair, he felt her breathing slow and become rhythmic. A little snore alerted him to the fact that she had passed out right there on his lap.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her bed, pulling the blankets up over her and kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, Daddy," he heard her mumble as he reached for the door to close it.

12