Finding Goddess Ch. 09

Story Info
Carol has to face facts: her body doesn't want to be clothed.
6k words
4.48
9.7k
7

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

"So...yeah, that's what's been happening to me all day."

"Wow."

With their business in the gym done, the two women made their way to Carol's apartment where they hoped to do a number of things. Unwind, enjoy each other's company, have a little fun, but most importantly, to talk about their troubles. Or more specifically, for Carol to talk about the troubles that had been plaguing her all day, as well as she and Henrietta's discovery of the nudist lesbian cult over the weekend.

"And this is...new for you?" Katherine asked after a moment of silence.

"Katy, you've known me for a couple years," said Carol. "I might not like wearing clothes, but when have you seen me lose control of myself like I did in the gym? Or all the other times I just described today?"

"Never?"

"Exactly!"

"And it all happened after you...met with these Zenerites?"

"Zenrists. But yes."

"Hmmm." Katherine took a sip of her water as she mulled over what her fake mother told her. "You called them a cult, right? Do you think they may have...brainwashed you?"

"I...I don't know," said Carol with a shake of her head. "I was only there for a couple hours tops. That's hardly enough time to brainwash a person...is it?"

She paused to look into her own glass of water that was now completely empty, a wave of uncertainty washing over her. After a moment, she finally spoke again. "She knew things about me."

"Who?" said Katherine.

"Celeste, the priestess. While she and I were doing our thing in the bath, she said all sorts of things about me she couldn't have possibly known. Details of my life, my love of being naked, she even knew my husband's name."

"Your husband? His name was...what was his name again?"

"Robert."

"Robert," Katherine repeated contemplatively. "Hmmm, now that I think about it, this might be the first time you've ever said his name around me."

"Really? I could have sworn I...but you know what? That just clinches it! You and I have been friends for years, and yet you never knew that one detail about me. I only just met that woman, Celeste, hardly said a word to her, and yet it was like she knew...everything about me!"

"What did Henrietta say when you told her about it?"

"I didn't tell her about it at all," said Carol. "I...didn't think she would believe me. I didn't believe it myself, to be honest. At the time, I thought it was a dream. It certainly felt like one."

"But now, you're not so sure?" said Katherine.

Carol didn't respond. She only sat in her chair and stared blankly at her empty glass. After a moment of silence, she stood up and marched straight to the fridge to pour herself another glass from the pitcher she kept inside it. Katy's eyes stayed glued to her nude form, but for once, they were not there to admire the view her older lover was giving her. Not entirely, anyway.

After taking a long drought from her cup, Carol finally found the wherewithal to speak again. "It didn't just happen to me. Henrietta had a nude episode too."

"Really?" said Katherine.

"Yes," Carol responded with a nod. "She spent the whole return trip naked just like I was. Didn't realize she was naked until she tried to grab a bite to eat at the service station. Come to think of it, I didn't seem to realize she was either, even as I looked at her. Or maybe I just didn't realize being naked was a big deal at the time." A nervous smile creased her features as the memories of that event played out in her head. "Heh, heh, it was funny at the time. If you had seen the look on her face..."

"Then we should call her," said Katherine. "If she's having the same issues that you are, then maybe she'll know something we don't."

"I hadn't thought about that," Carol hummed thoughtfully as she placed her glass on the counter. "I suppose it would be worth a shot."

She was on the phone in minutes, dialing the number of her redheaded lover while her younger girlfriend sat in quiet anticipation.

"Hello?" Henrietta quipped from the other line.

"Hi Henri, it's me, Carol."

"Oh, hi, Carol!" Henri cheered. "What can I do for you, love? Are you feeling lonely tonight? In need of attention?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind, but I've got Katy with me right now and—"

"Awww, isn't that sweet? Spending quality time with your daughter right now?" Carol could almost feel the devilish grin split Henrietta's face as she spoke. It was enough to make her wince.

"Uh, yeah, can we not talk about that right now? I've got enough on my plate," the nude woman groaned rubbing her forehead as the onset of a headache began to set in. Katherine giggled from across the table. She may have only been privy to half the conversation, but she had a good idea what they were referring to.

"Fine, fine. You obviously have something important to say, otherwise you'd be nursing her like the good mother you're supposed to be. So what is it?"

If Carol could have, she would have reached into her phone and punched her girlfriend on the other side. But alas, such a thing was impossible, so she had no choice but to just silently ignore it and get on to the important matters. "Henri, you know that incident at the service station where you got out of the car without anything on?"

"Ugh, how could I forget about it?" Henrietta groaned, her face most likely twisting into a grimace. "I don't know how you're able to do it, love, presenting yourself to everyone like that."

"Well, that's just the thing," said Carol. "I...have been 'presenting myself like that' today. Several times."

"You have? Do tell!" Carol could feel her eyes shining with delight.

So Carol told her, repeating many of the details she had just told Katherine. About her accidental naked trip to the curb, the discomfort she felt at work that prompted her to retreat to the bathroom for some "nude relief," how she slipped off her sports bra on the treadmill without realizing it, and how she had it out with her younger girlfriend in the showers.

When she was done, Henrietta gave her a very stunned: "Wow. That's...really something you're going through. Kinky too, I must say."

"Kinky or not, it's...really bothering me. We both had dealings with the Zenrists, we both had sex with them, and we've both had weird episodes since then."

"Yeah...that's true," Henrietta. "And it's...really weird, I have to admit. But, but, but...I haven't had anything else happen to me since the service station!"

Carol blinked. "Really?"

"Yeah. I woke up this morning, put my clothes on, and went to work as normal."

"You didn't feel at least a little uncomfortable with clothing on? Or have any other...strange urges?"

"Well...my panties were riding a little far up, and my bra straps were cutting more tightly into my skin. But...that's just what happens when you choose the wrong underwear. I didn't feel the urge to do anything or take anything off like you did."

"I...see," said Carol, who couldn't keep the tremble out of her voice. Was this issue really unique to her? Would this compulsion to be naked be with her forever? Would she ever be able to tolerate clothing ever again? "Do you think...the Zenrists affected us somehow?"

"I don't know. I don't know...what any of this is about," said Henrietta in a pensive tone she rarely ever used. "But...if it was temporary for me, then it likely is for you too. Whatever it was, it was probably more extreme for you than it was for me, which is why it lasted longer. Which shouldn't be a surprise, you being the vestiphobic nympho that you are."

Carol furrowed her brow in thought. There was a chance Henrietta was just talking out of her ass, but there was a sound logic to her words. If they were both hit with a sudden bout of compulsive exhibitionism, it would indeed make sense that Carol would take it even harder; she was already prone to nudity even on her best days. Shaking off a nude...sickness would likely be a lot harder. "So you're saying I should just wait it out?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure it'll fade in time," said Henrietta. "Or you could just convert to Zenrism, and render the problem moot! That's what I'd personally suggest!"

"Hmmm...that sounds logical too," Carol said thoughtfully, moistening her lips as a vision of her strolling around nakedly in public began to play out in her head. That would indeed solve a lot of things for her, and make her life a whole lot more interesting. "No, no! Out of the question!" she suddenly barked as reason roared back into her.

"Geez, you don't need to turn it down so quickly. Or loudly," Henrietta cringed on the other line. "But if that's how it's gotta be, then you might as well just take the wait-and-see approach. 'Cause really, what else can you do?"

"Yeah, I supposed you're right," Carol sighed. "There's not much I can do at this hour anyway. Might as well wait."

"Great. Hey, listen, I'd really love to come over right now, but I still got some things to review here. Ugh. So, have fun with your daughter tonight! I'll see you later."

"Thanks. I'll do what I can," said Carol. Then realization hit her. "Wait! And don't call her my—"

Click. Henrietta already hung up.

"Oh forget it," she huffed, turning the phone off and standing back up to hang it up on the wall-mounted receiver.

"So what did she say?" said Katherine.

"She told me she didn't have any more episodes herself. And that I should just wait ad see if whatever's happening to me will subside."

"What was it that was 'out of the question' for you, though?"

"She...suggested I convert to Zenrism."

"Was she being serious?" said Katherine.

"Of course she wasn't being serious!" Carol snorted. "You know how much of a smartass Henri is!"

"But...would it really work?" said Katherine. "This Zenrist religion you told me about...is it really legal? I have a hard time believing it, to be honest."

"It...is real. And legal," said Carol. "At least, it seemed that way. Women can indeed walk around town naked if they're part of the religion, at least in New Deastone. And they can even have sex in public too! Believe me, I wouldn't have believed it either, but it's true. I saw it happen. I even had it happen to me."

"This is all so unbelievable!" said Katherine. "I mean, I like sex as much as the next girl, but to form a whole religion around it? And that all the worshippers have to be naked all the time? It doesn't make any sense!"

"It makes a lot of sense, actually," said Carol. "The Goddess, Zenriah created Woman in Her holy image for She knew there was nothing else more beautiful in all the universe." She closed her eyes and sighed wistfully as she rested her hands on her breasts, cupping them lightly as they squished into her palms. "Woman's body reflects Zenriah's majesty, represents Her supreme artistry. By baring it with pride, she honors the Goddess by letting all look upon Her ultimate creation."

Carol paused for a moment to squeeze her boobs, shivering with the pleasurable tingling sensations the action elicited. "And not only that, but by bearing her natural form, by exposing herself to the elements and the Goddess' grace, Woman opens herself up to language of divinity. It is an ancient tongue, the oldest on Earth, taught to us by the Goddess Herself, and it is spoken with every sensation imaginable. Sound, sight, scent, taste, and touch. Every kiss that Woman shares between her kin, every hungry gaze she gives, every sensual caress she offers, is another word exchanged between her, her sisters, and her Goddess."

She squeezed her breasts even harder now, shuddering greatly as the tingles intensified, murmuring softly as the nubs in her nipples grew longer and harder in her palms.

"And every orgasm she has," she continued, her voice dropping to a breathy octave, "and every orgasm she sparks in another...is a declaration of her eternal love for them all. Only in her natural state can it be spoken. Only in her natural state can it be heard. Only in her natural state can it be comprehended. To be in anything less is to shut her eyes, cover her ears, and gag her mouth. It keeps her from hearing it. It keeps her from speaking it. It keeps her from understanding it. That is why Woman must be nude. That is why Woman must always be nude!"

Carol exhaled dreamily before letting her eyes flutter open as if she was waking up from a pleasant nap. She couldn't explain why, but she felt...pleasant all of a sudden. Like someone had just embraced her from behind to whisper a sweet nothing into her ear. Something about speaking those words, enunciating every syllable, seemed to fill her with a gentle warmth. It seeped into her crevices like a thousand sensual tongues, radiated from her core like a million hot breaths...

That feeling of serenity faded once she finally got over herself and stared back at her lover, who was looking at her with her head tilted at a quizzical angle. "What are you giving me that look for?" the nude woman asked.

"Are you...preaching a sermon to me?" said Katherine, the angle of her head not shifting a degree.

"Huh? No! I..." Carol stopped. What had she said to her? The words she used, the tone she chanted them in...where did they come from? She never talked like that, not once in her life. "I...I was just explaining to you why the Zenrists believe what they do!"

"Is that it?" said Katherine. "Cause whatever you were saying, it sounded like you really believed in it."

"I'm just paraphrasing what they told me!" stammered Carol. "And what I read in their Scripture."

Katherine tilted her head the other way, her look of confusion and concern never leaving her face. It wasn't hard and it wasn't intense, but Carol couldn't help but feel a little sweaty, as if her girlfriend was putting her under the lamp and interrogating her. She really was just explaining herself...right? She was simply telling Katy what she deduced from her findings...yes?

After a moment of uncomfortable silence, the black girl finally straightened her neck out and shrugged. "Well, okay, if that's what you say. I'll support whatever you decide to believe in, but just...try to be careful with what you're getting involved with, okay?"

Carol didn't say a word, but inside, she was ripping her hair out and screaming in frustration. Oh Goddess, she really does think I believe in this stuff. Upon realizing what she just thought, her scream turned into one of horror. I mean God, God, GOD! There is no Goddess!

"I...am not believing anything, young lady!" Carol said, raising her voice to an authoritative tone. "And who are you to talk to me like I'm your rebellious daughter? Last I checked, I was the Mommy in this relationship?"

Goddess, I can't believe I actually said that, she silently groaned. I mean, GOD, I can't believe I actually said that! Carol normally wasn't one to try to enable Katherine's incestuous fantasies. But she honestly didn't have a choice. She was freaking out something fierce, and everything was crumbling inside her! If she didn't find something familiar to latch onto, something to take control of, something to...to fucking fuck, she just might explode! And right now, the only thing she had available to fuck was her fake daughter, and there was only one surefire way to stoke her fires.

A sly grin slithered across Katherine's face at the mention of the magic M-word. "In that case, you better start acting more like a proper mommy then...Mommy."

"Good, let's take this to the couch then," said Carol, standing up straight and slapping her hands on her bare hips to adopt a commanding stance. "I want you to undo your skirt and expose your bottom to me. You still owe me for that smart mouth of yours in the gym."

"Oh no!" Katherine giggled as she followed Carol to the living room, slipping giddily out of her shorts and panties to expose her hearty ass and shaved slit. "I'm about to be spanked by my Mommy! My lovely, sexy, naked Mommy!"

She was indeed spanked by her naked Mommy. Each slap on her bare behind rang loud and hard throughout the apartment, and each slap was followed by an equally loud cry of exaggerated despair from the younger girl.

"Oh no, Mommy! OW! Please don't! OW! I'll be a good girl, Mommy! OH! I promise, I won't ever say such naughty things again! AH!"

"You better not," Carol said as she gave her fake daughter another slap on the ass, smirking delightfully as Katy's yummy brown cheeks quivered and flinched beautifully before her eyes. "Because next time, your naked Mommy won't wait until you get home. She'll spank you right in front of everyone! And won't that be humiliating!"

"Mmmm, I'd like that," Katherine purred as looked happily into her older lover's eyes. "I'd love it if my Mommy gave me a spanking in public...while she was naked!"

"Yeah, I'll bet you would," Carol responded. "And if I was a Zenrist, I really could!"

"What else would you do to me if you were a Zenrist?" breathed Katherine.

Carol's smile deepened as all the things she could imagine she could do if she was a Zenrist came to the forefront of her mind. All the wonderful, erotic things that she and only she would be able to do. She licked her lips with her now especially watery tongue, ran a hand sensuously across one breast, and gave her nipple a nice little tug.

"I think I'd start with...THIS!"

***

Carol stood in front of the mirror clad in her full regalia, her heart beating a mile a minute. Gossamer threads poured down her form like sheets of precious snow, standing in stark contrast to the queenly plaits in her ebony hair. Her lips gleamed a brilliant red from her lipstick, and her eyes emitted a violet aura upon her perfect milky skin thanks to the luxurious eye shadow she had just applied. Dazzling stars of blue dangled daintily from her ears, and a lovely sapphire brooch in the shape of a jay clung preciously to her neck. A light fragrance of lilac wafted off her form from the gentle perfume she had put on barely an hour ago, and her feet clicked in the delicate white heels that made it impossible for her to stand in a way that couldn't be described as majestic. Without a doubt, this was the most beautiful she had ever looked.

And yet...she didn't feel beautiful. Every time she looked in the mirror, something always seemed off. A ruffle where there shouldn't have been, an out-of-place hair, a jewel hanging at a crooked angle, a smudge of something on her face. All problems, all imperfections that marred her looks. And no matter what she nipped, no matter what she tucked, no matter what she wiped or tied or brushed away, it seemed like another flaw would take its place and capture her attention. This wouldn't do at all! She had to look her absolute best. No, she had to look better than she ever had in her entire life, and not just for herself. For this was not just any day. This was a very special day. This was the day when Caroline Connors would become a wife.

"You can't keep putting this off any longer," said one of her bridesmaids. Carol turned to look behind her and saw that it was Henrietta. "Everyone's waiting for you."

"Yeah," said the other bridesmaid, Katherine, who took this moment to grab Carol by the arm. "C'mon, Mommy. You keep stalling like this and you'll miss your own wedding!"

"But, but," Carol stammered as the two women dragged her away from the mirror, "I'm not properly dressed for this! I have to look absolutely perfect and I...don't yet."

"Hmmm, you're right on that count," said Henrietta as she took a moment to eye Carol up and down. "You really aren't looking your best."

"And you're definitely not properly dressed!" quipped Katherine. "Honestly, Mommy, it's like you didn't even bother at all!"

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers
12