Finding Good Help

Story Info
Mind-controllers go head-to-head during a job interview.
6k words
4.61
20.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers

I walked through the double sliding glass doors and approached the receptionist's desk.

"Good morning," said the young woman behind the desk. She appeared to be about my age. "I'm Sarah. Can I help you?"

"Yes, you can," I said. "My name is Amanda Curt and I have a job interview with Catherine Hunter. Let her know I'm on my way up."

Sarah's eyebrows rose. "I beg your pardon?"

I offered a condescending smile and spoke slowly. "I said my name is Amanda and I'm going up to see Catherine now."

Sarah's demeanor cooled slightly. "Of course, Miss Curt. Please have a seat and wait until Miss Hunter is ready for you. I'll let her know you're here."

"You better call her now," I said, turning toward the elevator, "or I'll be there before you talk to her."

"Miss Curt," said Sarah, "you're early. Please have a seat and wait until Miss Hunter is ready for you."

I turned back to the desk and gave her a don't-fuck-with-me stare. "Look, sweetie," I said, "I realize that 'receptionist' is probably the best you can do, but I won't hold your limitations against you, okay? However, you need to stay the hell out of my way. The only thing that's been holding me back the past year is that I had to finish college first, but I graduated last week, so now it's time for me to make my mark. Understand, sweetie? So I really suggest you get off your high horse, call Catherine to let her know I'm on my way up and then go make coffee or something."

Sarah flushed. "Please remain in the waiting area, Miss Curt," she said, "or I'll be forced to call security."

"I don't think so, Sarah," I said, leaning forward. I locked eyes with her. "You're going to be too busy playing with yourself."

Then I pushed my will into her brain.

Sarah gasped and blinked, her hand hovering just above the phone. Then her eyes widened as that hand slowly moved away from the phone and made its way toward the hem of her skirt.

"What...what did you do...?" asked Sarah, leaning back in her chair. Her hands shifted her skirt up her thighs until she could comfortably slide her hand inside the waistband of her zebra-striped panties. "I...I can't...stop...myself...!"

"Of course you can't, sweetie," I said. "See how much easier it would have been if you had just done what I told you to? Now get busy and work that little clit, Sarah. Don't stop until you've had five orgasms, okay? Okay."

Sara's knees parted and she squeaked in indignation as her fingers slipped inside her pussy. I prodded another part of her brain and she gasped as her knees popped open even further. Her eyes widened, then closed, and then she mewled as her hips started writhing.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhhmyyyyy...ohhhhmyyyyygawwwwwwwdddd...!" she said.

"Very nice, sweetie," I said. "Remember, keep it up until you've had five. I'm assuming, of course, you can count that high."

Sarah glared at me, chest heaving, but then her eyes glazed as her hips bucked, indicating the beginning of her first orgasm.

"Good girl," I said. "Finish that one up, then call Catherine and let her know I'm on my way up. No need to stop what you're doing while you speak to her, of course."

Sarah's nipples were pushing firmly against her tight blouse, visibly announcing her overly aroused state. Of course, her bucking hips and the fact that she was in the middle of a helplessly intense orgasm was a far more obvious sign of her condition. She bit her lower lip, only partially muting her squeals.

"Well," I said, "I'd love to stay and chat, but I do have that meeting with Catherine now. Tootles."

I smiled and blew her a kiss. Then I turned and walked to the elevator.

*****

I knocked on the door before I entered her office. I didn't want Catherine thinking I was rude, after all.

I pushed open the door and walked in. Catherine was sitting behind her desk. She was in her younger-to-middle thirties and attractive. The two employees sitting in front of her desk stared at me in astonishment. Apparently I had interrupted a meeting.

Catherine looked me up and down, then said, "Well?"

"Good morning, Catherine," I said. "I'm Amanda Curt. We have an appointment for a job interview."

"I see," she said. "Sarah mentioned you were on your way up. I wasn't sure I understood her correctly, however. She sounded a bit short of breath."

I shrugged. "It's hard to find good help these days."

"True," she said. "Still, I was sure I misunderstood her, since your appointment's not for another twenty minutes."

"I'm a big believer in going out and getting what I want," I said. "I don't wait around for people to hand me things."

"Sometimes that's a good trait to have," said Catherine, "but it doesn't cut any ice with me. The only vote that counts around here is mine." She looked me up and down again. "And my name is Miss Hunter."

I smiled, then turned to the two employees still sitting in stunned silence in front of Catherine's desk. "You," I said, speaking to the female employee, "go get me a cup of coffee. Cream and sugar." I pushed the order into her mind.

She gasped, then rose to her feet and exited the office.

"And you," I said, now speaking to the male employee, "go get me a donut. Glazed. Warm it up first." I pushed the order into his mind.

His jaw tightened briefly, but he couldn't deny the sudden compulsion to obey me. He rose and exited the office as well.

Catherine watched them leave the office with a bemused expression. "Interesting," she said. "I appear to have a talented visitor."

I smiled. "Visitor, Catherine?" I said. Then I shook my my head. "No. I think you meant to say assistant."

Catherine smiled. "No, I said it right," she said. "I already have an assistant. She's getting you coffee at the moment, if I'm not mistaken. With cream and sugar."

"Well, at least she's good for something," I said. "But I'll make you a much better assistant."

"Unlikely, Amanda," she said, leaning back in her chair, "since I'm quite satisfied with Liz's performance.

I smiled. "Sometimes life is full of little disappointments," I said. "Now let's get down to business. This is one of the more successful agencies in Chrystal Heights. It makes a good starting point for my career. You represent my next step on the ladder, so I'm going to be your assistant for the next twelve months. By this time next year, I should know enough to run this department and it'll be [i]your[/i] job to get me coffee."

Catherine laughed. "You appear to have my career already mapped out for me."

I shrugged. "You're directly between me and my present goal," I said. "Sorry. It's nothing personal."

"And now for the million dollar question," she said. "How do you propose to do this? After all, I'm not going to just step aside for you."

It was my turn to laugh. "Of course you are, Catherine," I said. "You've already seen what I can do."

Catherine shook her head. "Actually, you haven't shown me anything yet," she said. "I saw you ask Liz to get you coffee and Robert to get you a donut. I'm not impressed."

There was a knock on the door and Liz and Robert both re-entered the office. Liz set a cup of coffee in front of me and stepped back. Robert placed a donut in front of me.

I nodded at them. "Very good," I said. I waved my hand. "Now go stand over there until I call you."

Liz and Robert stepped away and stood by the door.

I turned back to Catherine and gave her a smile. "You still need more convincing, Cathy?" I said.

Catherine leaned forward and picked up my donut. She took a bite of it and then set it down in front of her. "Not bad," she said. "I prefer Boston cream, though."

I nodded. "Fine, then. We'll do it the hard way."

Catherine folded her hands in front of her on the desk. "That's fine with me."

I leaned back in my chair. "You know, Cathy, you're really overdressed for this little meeting. Why don't you take off your shoes and relax? Just toss them in the corner where I can see them."

I smiled, then pushed the order into her mind. It wasn't an easy push. Catherine had a strong will and it made forcing orders into her mind feel like trying to press a racquetball through a porterhouse steak.

Catherine blinked. Then she shifted position and leaned forward. Moments later, two stylish high-heeled shoes were tossed in the corner.

I nodded. "Nice shoes," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. The tension had tightened the muscles in my shoulders.

"They're Italian."

"A girl's gotta look stylish," I said.

Catherine looked at her bare feet, then at her shoes lying in the corner. Then she looked at me.

"You know, I'm actually impressed," she said. "I didn't think you had enough to do that."

I shrugged. "What can I say?" I said. "I'm a talented girl."

"I do have to agree with you on something after all, it seems," she said.

"Oh?" I said. "And what would that be?"

Catherine smiled. "I'd have to agree with you that we're overdressed for this casual little get-together. Why don't you take off your shoes as well? And while you're at it, unbutton that blouse and take it off as well."

I laughed and returned her smile. Then I leaned forward and slipped my heels off my feet, tossing them in the corner with Catherine's heels.

I blinked, staring incredulously at my shoes in the corner. Then my fingers began unbuttoning my blouse.

"What the hell...?"

Catherine leaned back in her chair and propped her elbows on the armrests, steepling her fingers in front of her. She watched as I slid my blouse off my shoulders, leaving me bare from my waist up except for my bra.

"Nice," she said. "They're not huge, but you do have a cute rack."

I forced myself to remain calm. I leaned back in my chair as well, acting as if I wasn't sitting there in my bra.

"Liz," I said, speaking to Catherine's assistant. She was still standing next to Robert. "I can't help but notice my donut is sitting in front of Catherine. Go pick it up."

Liz struggled for a moment, then walked over to Catherine's side of the desk. She reached down and lifted the donut.

"Very good, Liz," I said. "Now kiss your boss."

Neither Liz nor Catherine had expected that order, so Liz didn't have a chance to attempt resistance. Liz suddenly leaned over and pressed her lips to the equally surprised Catherine's.

To her credit, Catherine's attention was disrupted only for a second, but a second was all I needed. Moments later, Catherine was kissing Liz back with a heated passion.

The impromptu makeout session only lasted for a few seconds, but it was enough. I sat back in my chair and smiled as Catherine suddenly pushed Liz away by the shoulders.

"That's pretty hot," I said. "You two will be great at staff meetings."

"She's wearing cherry lip gloss," said Catherine, appearing nonchalant. "You should try it."

I grinned, locking my mental defenses in place. "Nah, I'll pass. I don't swing that way. Thanks anyway."

Catherine's eyes narrowed. "I insist."

I felt Catherine's probing touch on Liz's mind and I immediately strengthened my hold on her. Catherine's tentative touches then became definitive efforts to take hold of Liz and just like that, the battle was on.

Liz was frozen in place as mine and Catherine's wills battled for possession of her mind. Liz would begin to take a step in one direction or the other depending on which of us was dominating at that moment, but each time it was only fleeting and Liz would almost immediately begin stepping in the opposite direction.

The back-and-forth continued for nearly a minute. Then, slowly, Liz began inching closer and closer to Catherine. I was becoming the dominant presence in Liz's mind.

"Goddess, you're strong," murmured Catherine. I could feel her mental probes trying to find a weak spot as I slowly expanded my control of Liz's mind. "Incredibly strong."

"Yep," I said.

"Overconfident, though," she said.

"It's not bragging if it's true," I said.

Then she narrowed her eyes and tried to punch a hole through my mental defenses.

I had been prepared for this possibility, however, and her wave of mental force had no effect whatsoever. The sense of her effort eased off then and I could feel her hold on Liz's mind fading.

"Nice try," I said.

Catherine shrugged. "It was adequate," she said. "It did what it was supposed to do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It distracted you," she said, "from my actual target."

"Your actual target?" I said. "But I have Liz and you can't get me, so..."

Then something pressed against my left cheek.

I gasped and turned my head. Robert was standing there with his cock out, pressing the head against my cheek.

"What the fuck...?!" I said. Then I gasped and spun back to Catherine, but it was too late. My eyes widened as her presence suddenly filled my mind.

"Gotcha," she said.

I tried to reply, but I couldn't. My mouth was hanging open. I could feel her moving around my head, blocking off every avenue of free thought I had. I tried to race ahead of her, find some way to eject her from my head, but I couldn't. She was too fast for me, too strong. Too experienced. She was sealing me inside my head.

And then suddenly the sense of her presence inside my mind was gone.

"There we go," she said. "All done."

I blinked and suddenly realized I could move again. My heart was racing, however, and I took a moment to calm myself down. Then I stood up. It was definitely time to go.

"Well, thanks for the interview, Catherine," I said. "I'll come back another time and we can finish our discussion then."

I turned, but Robert was still standing there, his rock-hard cock still out.

"Back off, Sparky," I said. I nodded toward his cock. "And put little Bobby away, 'kay? You look silly."

Catherine's bemused voice sounded then. "Now, now, Mandy...is that any way to speak to the man who was polite enough to get you a donut?"

"If he doesn't get out of my way," I said, "a trailer full of donuts isn't going to help him. And my name, [i]Cathy[/i], is Amanda, not Mandy."

"Actually, [i]Mandy[/i], it's time for you to learn a few real life lessons," said Catherine. "And the first lesson is going to be courtesy. Robert got you a donut. Be a good girl and say thank you by taking off your bra and showing him those cute tits."

I laughed. "I don't think so, Catherine," I said...

...except my hands had moved up and my fingers were unclasping my bra.

And just like that, I was standing completely topless in Catherine's office.

"Oh, those look delicious," said Catherine. "Now be a good girl and give them a little shake for Robert, okay? He deserves it."

Heart pounding, I suddenly found myself shaking my shoulders, making my bare breasts jiggle and bounce for Robert's viewing pleasure. I couldn't stop. I had no idea what Catherine had done, but nothing I was trying to do with my mind was working. She had somehow locked my power inside my head.

"Enough!" I said, still jiggling my boobs. "Stop it, you bitch!"

Catherine's eyebrows rose. "Bitch?" she said. "I haven't shown you bitch yet."

"Actually," I said, speaking through clenched teeth. "You've passed bitch status. Now you're a cunt."

"Really?" she said. "Wow. It's funny you think that way, because to me, 'bitch' is when I say 'Mandy, strip and drop to your knees...'"

My belly muscles suddenly jumped as I found myself stripping off my slacks and panties and dropping naked to my knees on Catherine's carpeted floor.

"...and 'cunt' is when I say 'Mandy, give Robert a blowjob.'"

"Catherine, wait," I said, throat tightening anxiously as Robert stepped in front of me, his hard cock inches away from my mouth. "We don't have to do this, okay? Let's just mmmppphhhhhh...!"

My words became muffled as my mouth involuntarily slid over the head of Robert's cock. My lips tightened around his shaft as his meaty cock slid deeper inside my mouth.

"Ohhhh, nice," said Catherine. "Now be a good girl and cup his balls with your hand."

"Mmmmmpppphhhh!" I said, but my hand obediently rose and cupped his heavy balls. My other hand gripped the base of his cock.

"There you go," said Catherine. "Now suck him dry."

"Mmmmmppppphhhh!" I said, but my mouth began stroking up and down Robert's shaft, my tightly-wrapped lips taking in more and more cock each time.

"Ohhhhh, I think you're a natural," said Catherine.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh!" I said.

"Now, now, Mandy," said Catherine. "Language."

Gawd, this was humiliating. I was blowing a guy in front of a roomful of people. Robert's shaft was sliding into my throat now and my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Slurping sounds echoed in the office as my warm, wet mouth worked his rod like crazy.

Then I felt Robert's fingers creep into my hair as his balls shifted in my hand. His cock grew even more rigid in my mouth. My eyes widened as I realized he was about to shoot his load.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhh!" I said. "Mmmmmpppphhh!"

Catherine laughed. "Yes, sweetie," she said. "I know he's about to come in your mouth. That's only proper, though. After all, it's only polite to finish what you started."

I tried, but I couldn't stop it. Robert's fingers tightened in my hair as his cock swelled, then exploded inside my mouth. My tightly-wrapped lips squeezed his meaty shaft and Robert groaned, shooting waves of heated semen into my throat. I felt my belly filling as I helplessly swallowed the flood of come.

"Such a good girl," said Catherine. "I'm proud of you, letting Robert drop his entire load in your little belly like that."

"Mmmmmpppphhhh!" I said, trying to tell Catherine exactly what I thought, but unable to because my mouth was full of exploding cock.

"Now, now, Mandy," said Catherine. "Language again. You really need to develop a more professional vocabulary."

"Mmmmmppppphhhh!" I said again. Robert's cock had finally stopped for the most part and I had swallowed the last of his fucking huge load. My mouth was milking his softening shaft for the last of his sperm.

"Perhaps I should hire you after all," said Catherine. "You apparently have no problem handling [i]big[/i] jobs."

I finally emptied Robert's cock and he slid his now soft member from between my lips. Cheeks flaming, I wiped my mouth and got to my feet.

"All right, wench, you had your fun," I said. "Happy?"

Catherine chuckled. "Robert certainly is."

I glanced around, but couldn't see my clothes anywhere. Then I realized Liz had gathered them together and stacked them behind Catherine's desk.

I ignored Catherine's comment and looked at Liz instead. "Hey, sweetie, how about making yourself useful and handing me my clothes?"

Catherine [i]tsk-tsked[/i]. "Be nice, Mandy," she said. "After all, she did get you a nice cup of coffee."

Between the taste of Robert still in my mouth and Catherine's infuriatingly superior tone of voice, my frustration boiled over at that point.

"Nice?" I said, grabbing the cup of coffee. "[i]Nice?[/i] This is what I think of being [i]nice[/i] to her!" I hurtled the contents of the cup at Liz.

Liz gasped and took a step back. Then she stood there blinking, coffee dripping from her hair and soaked blouse. There was complete silence in the office.

Then Catherine leaned forward, eyes narrowed, teeth clenched. "Have you lost your mind?"

I shrugged. "What the hell did you expect? You take over my mind and make me give a stranger a blowjob...did you think I was going to take that philosophically?"

Catherine finally showed signs of agitation. "You waltz into my office after making my receptionist play with herself, you interrupt my meeting, you invade the minds of my staff, you attempt to take over [i]my[/i] mind and force me to hire you...and then you get upset when it gets turned around on you? Have I got that right?"

I shrugged. "Whatever," I said. "Just give me my clothes and I'll leave."

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers
12