Finding Hannah

Story Info
James finds Hannah, but is it too late?
14.9k words
4.58
24.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is she?" my sister asks her son as she watches the servers place small dishes on the spinning glass table top. The food is already coming out and my nephew's girlfriend isn't here yet. Not good. I glance at my sister. She's clearly getting annoyed, but then again, she is always annoyed. Honestly, I love my sister but I wouldn't choose to be around her if I could help it. Shit luck for me, since she's my boss.

"I don't know, she should be here by now." He responds to her in English, probably because his Mandarin is terrible. But that's to be expected I guess, since he grew up in the states. He only comes to China to visit his mom once a year, and only for two or three months. He's on a 90-day visa, so he can't stay longer. At least not consecutively. He could fly somewhere else and come back for another three months, but he doesn't. Surprising, since he's a momma's boy.

I think, anyway. I'm not one-hundred percent sure. I've never understood all that crap about visas and expats and whatever. I'm Chinese through and through. I never got to leave like my sister did- or come back once I got homesick. She's an American expat now. Her and her husband went to the states and got some fancy college degrees, learned English, worked at some tech companies, then they divorced and she came back to open a company with her new and improved mining equipment designs. It's done extremely well these last 10 years.

She's incredibly smart and deserves everything she has now. Her ex-husband is probably mad that he didn't believe in her when she wanted to leave their big salary jobs to start this company, because now she easily makes ten times what he's making in the states. She's earned it all on her own. I really believe that. But damn, why is my sister always so grumpy when she's this successful? And was giving up her Chinese citizenship for American citizenship necessary for it? Our mother would be crying if she wasn't in an urn.

Plus, my sister is a different person now, after coming back. She settles everything with money. She wears the name brand clothes. Drapes herself in gold and diamonds. Gets a massage every night after work. She even had work done on her face. She's five years my senior but you'd guess she was only in her mid-thirties.

"What do you think, James?" I stop picking at the eggplant on the glass tabletop in front of me. James. That's what she calls me whenever her son is here. Because it's easier for him and his little white girlfriend to recognize who she is talking to or about or whatever, so she calls me James instead of Xu Wei.

"Let's just eat. She might just be running late leaving the company. Call He Fen to check up on them." I shove some eggplant and mushrooms into my mouth to deter my sister from asking me anything else. She says something to her son in English. I have no idea what she's saying, my English is really poor despite my sister sending me to classes, I can only catch the jist of some sentences. I'm too old to learn that shit but I go just so she doesn't bitch at me and hang my job over my head. My nephew, Alec, pulls out his phone so she must have told him what I said.

He Fen is a cute little secretary at my sister's company.Her name is pretty too. Sounds like "huh fun" and means fragant lotus. I rarely see her, since I'm a part of the Northern Sales Team but she's always been a round faced, adorable little thing. Whenever Alec comes back though, He Fen goes from secretary to Hannah's keeper.

Hannah is the girlfriend who is making the food go cold right now. She seems like a nice girl from what I can tell, which isn't much since I can't talk to her. But she always smiles at me and says "hi". She even sits by me sometimes when we eat breakfast in the morning. She doesn't purposely sit by me, obviously, but she'll just grab a seat and she doesn't care who it is by. Which is refreshing, considering a lot of the younger girls here don't like to associate with the older men. They'll talk to the younger sales team members in a timid way, that playful shyness that you know is fake and is actually them flirting, but they avoid the older ones altogether. Which makes sense. We are past our prime after all, and they are in theirs.

It's not just that I'm 52 that keeps a lot of the younger people, especially the girls, away though. It's also that my sister hasn't hid my past from some of the younger employees. And young people can't keep their mouths shut even if you gave them red envelopes of cash to. So, they all know that I didn't go to college. And that I skipped school to go to the pool halls and play, gamble, smoke, and drink. And that I had gotten into my fair share of fights. I was a delinquent back then. I take better care of myself now though. And the physical work at the job sites keeps me in decent shape. If I didn't have a weathered face or a couple scars, you probably would think I was in my mid-forties. Not as good as my sister, but I didn't get a facelift or Botox so I'll take it.

Point is though, even that cute little secretary won't sit by me. She won't even make eye contact. But Hannah looks right into my soul and smiles. So she must be nice. Or naïve. Or maybe it's just an American thing. But no matter why, it's still refreshing.

She's a good looking young thing too. My nephew, he's attractive. All the young women who work here talk about him. But it's weird, at least to me. He's attractive in a pretty boy way. The women here say he reminds them of a Korean idol They're all obsessed with Koreans here. Those boyband singers who wear flashy outfits and makeup. But outside of his looks he's been spoiled by my sister. Never had to do chores. No laundry or dishes. She even hired him a personal cook. He's twenty-four but still a baby sucking on his mom's tit. I guess women like that though. A young guy with a gentle face and smooth pale skin and soft hands, sole heir to a big company. Not calloused hands or a strong jaw or skin darkened by working in the sun, not only employed because his sister took pity on him.

I see why Hannah went for him. She's been with him for four years now, from when she was eighteen until now at twenty-two. She's come to China for all four. He's good looking and is going to inherit a promising company someday. It makes sense why this pretty American girl chose him. But damn, I think she's out of his league.

She's got this long wavy blond hair. It's like what you see in the movies, what you think of when you think of Californians even though she's from some farm town in the Mid-West. She's kind of tall for a girl at just over 170cm. She's shorter than me by about 8cm but she feels taller since her legs are long. She's got what looks to be a firm ass too. She always wears snug boot cut jeans into the office and they hug her just right. She has strong looking thighs too, which is rare here. These girls all want slim legs and no ass. I've never understood that. Maybe that's because my family is from the North where people eat more and look stronger, bigger, while the company is in the South where everyone seems so small and fragile.

Hannah is somewhere in between. She's thin but tall, slim but strong looking. She's got those thighs and that ass. She's always wearing coats and sweatshirts in the office since they always come to visit in the Winter, but I swear she's got the chest to match. It's hard to tell since she layers everything, but I can just imagine she's got a good handful per tit.

I stop eating food and thinking about what Hannah's body might be like when Alec starts yelling. His English is coming out fast and he's frantic. My sister jumps up too, she always looks annoyed or pissed or stressed but right now her trimmed too thin brows are pushing in toward the bridge of her nose with worry and I don't know if I have ever seen her like that.

"What is it?" I stand, pushing my chair back loudly to get her attention.

"Hannah is missing!"

I grunt in frustration. Hannah is what? She knows my English sucks shit. "What?"

"Missing!" she tells me in Chinese. I suck in a breath through my teeth. She's blabbering in the background, something about how He Fen couldn't find her when it was time for her to drive Hannah to dinner.

"Mom, drive me back to the company right now! I'm going to look for her!" I'm surprised he chose to speak in Chinese, maybe he wants me to know what's happening. My sister grabs her coat and purse.

"James, you come to." I shake my head 'no' to her. The company is huge. Four separate buildings and each building is three floors. I get why she wants help, but I bet they already have forty employees searching. At least.

I put my hand up to stop the bitching that is about to erupt from my sister's mouth. "I'll drive around town. Check the local spots. She might've wandered off on a walk, got lost and ended up outside of the compound." It's a lie. It could've happened. The girl can't speak Chinese for shit, let alone read it. She could easily get lost- and has before. But I don't think that's where she is.

I noticed the way some representatives from a mining company were looking at her yesterday at the office. They were a team of three and came to see our equipment, to maybe buy it for their company to use. When they noticed the hot, blonde American walking our halls they couldn't take their eyes off her. I get it, I really do. But it was the looks they gave each other afterwards that pissed me off. It was the smirks, the suggestive raising of eyebrows. I may have noticed that she's a good-looking woman, but I've never made eyes at her. Keep your thoughts in your head and off your face. That's what I've always thought. It just didn't sit right with me. They were so damn open and cocky about it.

But anyway, I plan on checking the hotels within a fifteen km radius. If the stone in my gut is right, then that's where she'll be.

My sister nods her approval and her and my nephew rush out.

I pack up too.

Maybe I should've told them what I was thinking. Then again, what if I'm wrong? I don't want to worry them unnecessarily. Shit, maybe Hannah accidentally locked herself in one of the engineering rooms or something. Who knows?

I drain the rest of my tea from my mug, cold after waiting so long, and then grab my coat. Time to go.

I'm on my ninth hotel already. It's been two hours since He Fen realized she couldn't find Hannah. But even more alarming, it's been about six hours since anyone saw her last. Usually she's in her office, easily seen from the hallway or seen walking through the sales area on the way to the electric kettle to get more tea. But my sister rang me a while ago, no one had seen Hannah after lunch.

So far, the receptionists have just looked at me like I'm a fucking creep. Oh well. I guess that's to be expected. I'm not the cleanest cut looking man and I'm asking some seriously suspicious shit.

"An American. She's blond, almost as tall as me. She would've come in with one to three guys." I hold up three fingers for emphasis. The girl frowns at me and crosses her arms, hugging herself. I'm scaring her. I have to stop myself from glaring at her.

"I'm sorry," she says. "We haven't had anyone like that." I nod curtly and turn to leave. But before I can even take a step toward the door I hear a guy.

"Oh, are you having fun with that American too?" I turn around. The man, another receptionist, came from the back. He turned to the girl I was just talking to. "My break is over, you can go back to doing the books now," he smiled charmingly at her. He reminds me of my nephew. Smooth skin, like a kid. "Well?" he asks as he looks at me with a big smile.

He thinks it's funny. He's under the impression she came here willingly. Or maybe he's a piece of shit and knows she didn't but thinks it's funny anyway. It does fit the stereotype, to be honest. That American women are whores. They'll sleep with anyone and they're good for a good time but not for a life time. I'm hoping he's thinking the first option, and that he's not as shitty as I think he might be.

I consider my options. If I tell him I'm here to take her away he might think I'm starting trouble. He might not tell me.

"Yeah. My friends won't answer my WeChat though." I chuckle, it feels like gravel in my throat. "They must be having too much fun on their own, forgot about me, the pricks" I laugh again and the guy smiles. My stomach rolls. I feel sick. I don't know if it's that I'm lying or the thought of joking about what might be happening to her right now, but it feels shitty, whatever it is.

"I probably would've forgot about you too," he laughs again. Little fuck laughs a lot. I smile at him, he can probably tell I'm forcing it. His face suddenly gets serious, his mouth pulls tight. I suck in a breath through my teeth again. It's a bad habit. Used to get me fucked over when I gambled.

He raises his hand and rubs his thumb and pointer finger together. Air whooshes out of me. The bastard wants hush money. So he knows Hannah doesn't want to be here. I dig in my coat pocket for my wallet and then throw 700 RMB on the counter. His eyes widen and then he smiles big. They must not have given him that much. "They're in room 529, top floor." He slides a card over to me. "Have fun," he winks and I smile and thank him. I want to punch him in his fucking mouth.

I go to the top floor, the fourth. Bad luck already. The rooms may start with a 5 and there may not have been a fourth floor button on the elevator but I know what it is. Four. "Four" and "death" sound almost the same in Chinese, bad omen. My stomach rolls again and I have to tell myself to forget all that superstitious shit. I'm not my mother. I don't believe in that bad luck crap.

They chose a good hotel. It's small. It's on the outskirts. Not too busy. Probably used as a love motel a lot. No one would think it was weird to hear noises here, if they could hear them from the top floor and the far end of the hall at all.

I find the room, far end of the hall like I figured. I stop in front of it and listen. I can hear laughter, men laughing. I can't make out what they're saying but I know for a fact she's in there, even though I can't hear her.

I put the card up to the handle and it flashes green. I push the door open.

It's like time freezes. I thought I'd walk into some shit I didn't want to walk in to, but it's worse than I thought. The air is heavy with the smell of sex. The floor is covered in clothes. A man's shirt here, Hannah's panties there. Some work jeans here, Hannah's shirt there. There's used condoms stuck to the floor too. I can see at least four. Fuck, there's that number again.

So they've already fucked her. Probably a couple times a piece.

The three guys from yesterday are surrounding the bed. One on either side and one at the foot. They all have their phones out. Recording. They just have their boxers on.

I look to the bed. There she is. But fuck, it's not what I thought it'd be. They got her tied up and then tied to the bed on her back. She's got a gag in her mouth. I can hear her grunting, moaning and whining through it, but its muffled. Not just by the gag, but also by buzzing. What the fuck is buzzing?

I look down her form on the bed. They got the ropes tied around her tits so tight they're turning purple. I barely register that they're as big as I thought. They've got clamps on her nipples too. It looks painful. Her chest is heaving, and the heavy clamps are swaying, tugging at her nipples with every breath and shake.

The ropes are wrapped around her legs in a way that they're folded, heel to thigh- just under her ass, and spread apart. A long, flat piece of what looks like strip of thin wood is locked in under her knees, clasped in her folded legs on both sides so it makes a bridge over her lower half. There's the buzzing. It's a giant fucking vibrator. A wand- like from those American and Japanese porn videos where the woman is bound and they overstimulate the fuck out of her. I've watched them before, in fact I really enjoy them, but this is different. Those women signed up for it, are paid for it but Hannah- I know Hannah didn't ask for this.

The wand is taped to the plywood with what looks like half a fucking roll of duct tape. It's pointing down so that the vibrating head is firmly pressed over the top of Hannah's pussy and as she tries to squirm with the tiniest bit of leniency that the ropes give her, the vibrating end of the wand is grinding right down on to and over her clit.

She's shaking, moaning, almost howling behind the gag. Her thighs won't stop spasming. They must have that shit turned all the way up and who knows for how long it's been there. I look to the guys again. They haven't even fucking noticed me. They're too busy watching Hannah and delighting in her body's response to way too much vibration. And filming her.

I lunge forward. My fist connects with the side of the guy to the right of the bed while my left hand grabs the neck of the guy at the foot of the bed. The guy at the right goes down, it was a complete sucker punch but I couldn't give a shit less right now. The guy in my left hands tries to swing at me but it's surprised and wild- a flail more than a punch. It connects with my neck but it's weak. I thought these fuckers looked weak when I saw them yesterday. They're inside workers. Not field workers. They're soft.

I wrench the phone out of his hand and toss it on the bed next to Hannah. Then three solid punches to his face while his hands try to scramble at my left hand wrapped around his neck. My hands are big, and his neck is small. I'm probably accidently choking him even though my grip is from the side and not the front. I let go and he drops, coughing and hacking. I grab the phone off the ground from the first guy, who is just now staggering up.

The last guy looks at the door and then his buddies, then at me. He tosses me his phone. Smart move.

He moves for his friend who is coughing thinking we're even. We're not. I kick him in his face as he crouches down to help his friend. It was a light kick though. Since he gave me his phone.

Should I tell them to stay here and call the cops? What if Hannah doesn't want this to be known. They obviously wouldn't willingly stay. I'd have to really beat them down. Which I could, but would I get in trouble for it? It was deserved, but you never fucking know with China. And I have a record after all. Plus if I take time to beat them into submission, that's just more time Hannah has to stay tied up. I have their phones at least. I can figure out who they are later. And I know what company they work at, anyway. Although I'm assuming they planned on quitting after this abduction. But their phones should be enough.

"Get the fuck out of here." The first guy who I punched nods and thanks me with a bowed head, the other two mutter some curses under their breath. They're out in no time and I lock the door behind them.

Hannah is still fucking quivering on the bed. Her eyes are rolling back and I don't know if she has even realized I'm here or not. I need to get this fucking wand off her.

I don't have a knife or anything on me. I can't pull the board out from behind her knees because that'd probably hurt like a bitch with her legs clasped so tightly around it. I start trying to unwrap the mountain of fucking tape on top of the wand but the pressure is pressing it even more into Hannah. Her back arches violently and her tits jiggle as she almost screams through the gag. Fuck.

And it's only right now that my stupid ass is realizing that there's a cord to the wand. The fucking thing is plugged into the wall. I yank the cord hard and it snaps out of the outlet. The buzzing dies down and Hannah goes from constant whining and grunting to just soft whimpers.