Finding Happiness After Love Dies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura stood looking at me with a strange look on her face. I licked my lips and struggled to speak. "My God you're beautiful," I croaked. Laura's face lit up in the most beautiful smile I had seen in some time.

Connie turned from working on the meal she was preparing and I saw her face show shock. "Laura!" she exclaimed. What..." She cut off in mid sentence and I noticed the glare Laura was giving her mother. Connie smiled slightly and turned back to her work.

Laura walked up to me and reached out for my hand. After I gave it to her she pulled me up. She placed her arm around me and stood on tiptoes to give me a gentle kiss. I saw her mother staring from the corner of my eye. Laura said, "Why don't we go sit somewhere until supper Ron. You ARE staying aren't you?" She turned to her mother and said, "There is enough isn't there? If there's not I can take him to town if you want?"

Connie was still standing as if she had been hit in the stomach and I must admit I was not much better off. Finally she said, "No, of course there's enough. I made meatloaf and all the trimmings. It'll be about twenty minutes."

I said, "Whoa there. I just brought your dessert containers back. I can't possibly stay for supper. I..."

Laura still had her arm around me and began walking toward the hallway. She said, "Shush. I said you were eating with me and that's how it is. I don't remember being given a chance at your house last time so you don't get one here. She smiled up at me and we turned down the hallway. She led me to a family room and pushed me down into a love seat. Almost before I could get seated she plopped down on my lap again and leaned to me for a kiss. I didn't know quite what to do with my hand so gently placed it on her thigh.

After we kissed a time or two I felt Laura's hand grab mine. I though I had offended her by placing it on her and tried to take it away. She held it tighter then moved it under her dress and part way up her thigh. She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. I watched her smile before she leaned back into me and began kissing me once more.

Laura moaned, then she moaned louder. She twisted and began rubbing her breasts against me as she wrapped her arms around me. I heard male voices come into the house then footsteps. I tried to pull back from Laura but she held onto me. Two sets of footsteps came into the room and I heard Roger exclaim, "Laura!"

She pulled back from me once more and said, "Daddy. I'm busy right now. I finished the combining and now Ron and I are visiting. We'll see you in a few minutes for supper."

Roger looked at us for a moment then shook his head. He pushed Aaron out of the room and said, "Come on Son. Guess we need to get cleaned up. At least they haven't fallen asleep again."

At supper I apologized once more for inflicting myself uninvited into their evening meal. I was told in no uncertain terms by three of the Childs that I was welcome any time and they always had enough to feed me. While we were eating dessert I said, "I'll be gone for the next three months so if you see anyone around my place please let Jeff or Charlie Fielding know. Before I leave tonight I'd like to leave you my cell number too."

I looked over at Laura as I said that and saw her face tighten up. Her voice was quivering when she asked, "Where are you going Ron?"

"I have picked up another short tour and will be spending the next three months at the seventh MEDCOM, Heidelberg, Germany." I laughed and continued, "I like the military better than I ever did the job I had. After my divorce I began taking short tours and I am making almost as much doing that as I did working in civilian life and the work is much more enjoyable. Besides if I go on these short tours I get to travel on the government's dime. The only problem is since I am in the reserves I can't draw my pension until I am age 60 but I have enough savings I can live well on my reserve pay."

Laura put her hand on my forearm and said, "When do you have to leave Ron? I was just getting to enjoy our visits and now...Ron I'm going to miss you. Please write me. Let me give you my e-mail address at least?"

"OK Laura. I think I would like that myself."

Before we could get up Roger said, "Say Ron. I have noticed you aren't using your land over there. Would you be interested in renting the cropland to us? I can either pay cash rent or a crop share if you are interested. I've been trying to buy the place next to you but I can't swing the price. I need more land since the kids are helping with the work now."

"Roger I had never thought about doing that. I just bought the place originally for a getaway but after my divorce I turned it into my home. if you leave me the ground I currently mow for my yard and the spot I use for my garden I don't have a problem with you using the rest of the tillable land."

Laura looked at her father and said, "Daddy. This may be the last time I see Ron for a while. Can't you talk business some other time?"

I laughed and said, "Laura don't get your panties in a wad. I'm sure this won't take long." I heard Connie gasp then realized what I had said and felt myself blush slightly. I continued, "OH, Hell. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I..."

Roger and Aaron were laughing and I felt myself begin to grin, then laugh with them. Laura hit my arm and said, "Oh, go on and talk your business. I'll help Mom clean up this mess."

The two men and I went into their office to discuss the rent. I finally agreed to rent on a crop share basis. On a good year I could make more that way we believed and on a bad year I would make less. Since I didn't care too much about the money I just went that route because I felt like it would be better for the Childs. We were just finishing up when Laura came into the office. She said, "Well are you done yet? Can I please have my man back now?"

I started to rise as her father and brother laughed. I was almost half way stood up when what she said hit me. I felt myself falter and looked up at her in shock. Laura was standing looking at me with a small grin on her face. I could see her nipples tenting out the front of her dress once more. She reached out toward me and I felt myself take her hand. Laura led me from the room and out the door of the kitchen toward a bunch of chairs set under some trees in their yard. As we walked past the chairs she picked up two cushions and continued walking.

After just a few more steps I saw we were on the riverbank and she placed the cushions on the ground and sank onto one of them. She pulled me down beside her, lay back and rolled to me. She looked into my eyes for a moment and moved to give me a gentle kiss. "Ron I really enjoy being with you. I know I have come on to you pretty hard but...well, there's just something about you that pulls me. I like to be in your company. I feel safe and cared for when I'm with you. Even the first time I met you I felt like you were a good man and I wanted to know you better. I..."

I looked at Laura and moved to kiss her to shut her up. "Hush. Until I met you I didn't care if I ever saw or was with another woman. Oh, I, uh, I used women for...uh..."

Laura gasped, then put her fingers on my lips. "Shhhh. I think I know, I understand. I tried something like that right after my divorce, after I got over the hurt. I was with several men. I needed to prove to myself I was still desirable and in truth I needed what a man could do for me but it just wasn't right. Oh, sure most of the time I got my orgasm but it was a pretty poor one. It just isn't the same as it is when you do it with someone you love and who loves you. I decided to quit until I found someone else who I felt strongly about, hopefully who I loved."

"Ron I think I may be feeling that about you..."

I lay there and looked into her eyes as my hand rubbed down her side and over the swell of her hips. I listened to her heavy breathing as I felt my cock slowly rise with desire. I bent forward and gave her a gentle kiss then pulled back to once more look into her eyes.

"Laura, I am strangely drawn to you also. I have tried to fight it. I told myself I would never let another woman get close to me like my ex wife, that I would never let a woman into my heart far enough she could gut me like Beulah did. I...I don't know how I am feeling about you but I...I think I want to see if maybe I can find what Beulah and I once had with you."

Laura and I lay there under the stars and kissed and fondled like two teenagers. We caressed each other and learned more about the other's body. She let me run my hand under her dress to her bare pussy and I sucked on her wonderful nipples. I think she would have let me make love to her but as much as I wanted to I forced us to hold back. When I pulled back from her she began crying and I said, "Laura I want to make love to you but, well, this isn't right tonight. I want to do it right, to make it special if, when we do it. If I take you tonight then leave this weekend I would be treating you like I did all those women I had in Hawaii. I will make love to you if you insist because I want it really badly also but I would really rather wait until I get back so we can do it right and make it special if we still feel this way about each other."

Laura was crying while she looked at me. She had a sort of smile on her face and then she leaned into me for another gentle kiss. She sat up and took my hand then said, "Ron I want it now and I want to wait. I want you to be sure, I want myself to be sure this is right like I think it is. Now we need to get back to the house before I force myself on you. I am so horny for you I am almost melting but I want it to be right for you too."

We walked back to the house and I said my goodbyes at my truck. I didn't see Laura again before I left. I had Jeff drive me to the airport and told him during the trip that the Childs were renting my place and he might see them around when they went over to check on it. Jeff just grinned and said, "Hey Hoss. You let that Laura girl get her talons into you yet? Abby says she thinks the world of you."

I sat quietly for a moment then replied, "Yeah Jeff. I think she may have her hooks into me. I never thought I would be interested in tying the knot after the way Beulah did me but there's something about Laura..."

I enjoyed this tour but somehow the three months in Germany were twice as long as the six months were in Hawaii. It seemed Laura was constantly in my thoughts. Some days I would send and receive two or three e-mails with her, other days just one but I constantly checked my e-mail in hopes she would send one. I was hooked for sure.

I had made arrangements with Jeff to pick me up at the airport when I once again returned home. I was walking away from baggage claim when I heard a squeal and saw a running female form. Just in front of me I saw this vision of loveliness reach her arms out. I just had time to drop my bag when she launched herself at me and wrapped her arms around me. Laura's lips slammed into mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth.

I don't know how long the kiss lasted but she finally let herself slip down to stand in front of me. She was still plastered against me but was leaning back so she could look into my eyes. "Oh God, I've missed you," she said. "Is that everything?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, just these two." I bent and picked up my bags once more and began walking toward the door. I looked over at Laura walking, almost skipping beside me and said, "Lead on beautiful. I need to be home bad. How come you're here instead of Jeff?"

"Oh, I heard him and Abby talking in the café about coming to pick you up. I just walked up to them and told them they didn't have to do it. I made them give me the date and time so I could get you. Now here I am."

Laura led me to the short-term parking and I saw she had my truck. I threw the bags into the back and she opened the driver's door. I started to get into the truck and she said, "Nope. I came to get you and that's what I'm going to do. I'll drive."

I thought she would take me back to her home then I would drive to my place but she didn't. she drove to my farm and let me unlock the gate then we drove through. Laura drove into my garage and walked to the door into my house. I got my bags and followed her. When I got to the kitchen I stopped in shock. She had decorated my house with welcome home banners and there was champagne and other drinkables in a cooler. She pulled me to the refrigerator and opened the door to show me a huge selection of finger foods and munchies along with a carrot cake.

Laura walked up to me and pressed her breasts against my chest. She looked up into my eyes and said, "I've missed you so much. Your e-mails just made me miss you more. All this stuff is for our own private welcome home party. Now do you want to have a snack or shower or what?"

I reached for her hand and pulled her to me for a kiss then I said, "I want to walk down to the river and watch the sun go down. I've missed my little slice of heaven and it'll just be better if you share it with me. After we've relaxed a little we can have some of the munchies you have in the house."

I walked down to the river and sat in my favorite chair. As soon as I was settled Laura plopped down in my lap and lay her cheek on my chest. She placed her hand flat on my chest beside her head and let out a contented sigh. She looked up at me and whispered, "I've missed you so much."

We sat and kissed gently from time to time as I let the peace and quiet soak into me. I had to move her a time or two because she was making my cock rise and it was binding in my pants. Finally, as much as I hated to admit it, Laura's weight began to put my legs to sleep and I asked her to get up. She gave me a gentle kiss, stood and reached out her hand to help me up. She led me toward my house and held my hand all the way.

Laura got out her trays of finger foods and placed them on my coffee table. We sat and drank our wine and ate her wonderful munchies until I was stuffed. All the time we were eating we were kissing and reacquainting ourselves with the other's body. I found her nipples to be hard and needy. When she moved my hand under her sundress I felt her legs spreading for me. She wasn't wearing panties and her cunt...NO; her sweet little pussy was soaked.

Laura moaned and hunched her hips toward me and spread her legs farther apart when my fingers finally began to invade her womanhood. She plastered herself against me and leaned up for a kiss. After we kissed for an unknown time Laura pulled back, stood and pulled me from the couch. She didn't say anything; she just led me into my bedroom where I saw the turned down bed.

Laura smiled and pulled her dress over her head then began unbuttoning my shirt. I watched and gently rolled her nipples between my thumb and index finger as she pushed my shirt back and began to attack the closure of my trousers. I stopped loving her breasts long enough to let my shirt slide off then stepped out of my trousers.

We stood pressed against each other and kissed again then Laura gently pulled me to the bed. We fell into bed and kept kissing. As I kissed her I continued to play with her swampy pussy. From time to time I would take a nipple in my mouth. She would invariably moan and arch her back to press the nipple deeper.

I broke our latest kiss and moved to take her nipple in my mouth once more. I continued to work her little clit while sucking her nipples. Laura was moaning constantly and panting. She was thrusting her hips upward trying for more contact. I looked up at her face and saw her watching me with a sultry expression on her face. I slowly began kissing my way down her stomach.

As I neared her pussy Laura tilted her hips upward and pushed my head toward her little clitty. I gave it a gentle kiss and pulled back. I began to crawl off the bed and Laura grabbed for me trying to hold me back. "No! Don't go!" she moaned.

I looked into her eyes once more and smiled then said, "Just relax Honey. I'm not going anywhere." Laura continued to watch me as I walked to the end of the bed and crawled between her legs. She saw my engorged cock leading the way. When I got closer she began reaching for it and I stopped. "Not yet," I said. Laura looked at me with her sultry expression. I felt her hands rubbing on my shoulders, pulling me upward but I hesitated. Finally I bent my head and began licking her thighs. They were so wet!

As I licked closer and closer to her swampy pussy I felt her thrusting toward me trying for the contact she so desperately needed. Laura grabbed my head and tried to pull it to where she wanted but I moved her hands off and continued my slow assault on her womanhood. I licked up the crease where her leg met her torso, around her clit and then up the other side and around her clit once more. All this time she was wiggling, thrusting her cunt upward toward my tongue.

After I had licked her outer lips for a while I moved down to her little taint and pressed my tongue to her. I slowly moved it upward, sliding it into her gash as deeply as I could as I moved. She once more grabbed my head and pulled it toward her crotch. When I got to her hard little clit I flicked it several times and she pulled my head tightly against her pussy. She arched her back and slammed her thighs against my face. She screamed out and began madly thrusting her cunt against my tongue as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I felt a copious amount of liquid flow from inside her spasming cunt. I pulled back and watched as she alternately contracted and relaxed her cunt muscles as her orgasm ran its course. As the contractions slowed I moved to her clit once again and once more attacked it with my tongue. Laura moaned and thrust her pelvis upward driving it toward my tongue once more. No more than thirty seconds later she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her. I continued to lick this time and she jerked her hips away from my tongue and tried to push my head away.

"Oh, wait, please. Oh, it hurts!"

I moved back and let her calm down somewhat then moved back to her crotch once more. I began to gently lick the outer pussy lips then gently licked up her gash. I did this a couple of times as she continued to gently contract as her orgasm ran its course once more. When she quit contracting in orgasm I gently sucked her clit into my mouth and just pressed on it with my tongue. Laura moaned and placed her hands on my head. I began gently pressing, circling, flicking her clit. I felt her hips began to gently flex as she anticipated my touch and another orgasm built.

Just before she crashed into another orgasm I rose above and moved forward until the tip of my cock was pressed gently into her vulva. I needed no guidance for this trip. I felt the tip lodge at her slimy opening. Laura reached her arms out and placed her hands on my waist just above my hips. She looked into my eyes and I felt her pelvis tilt somewhat upward and her hips rose somewhat. I felt her thrusting upward.

Laura licked her lips and, still looking into my eyes she moaned, "Please! Please fuck me NOW!"

I smiled down at her, adjusted my knees slightly and pulled my hips back. I decided to see if I could slam completely into her in one go. I made sure the tip of my cock was placed correctly and slammed downward. Either Laura was impatient and decided to try to lodge me farther inside her or she anticipated my lunge. In either event as I thrust downward she slammed her hips upward and I sliced my cock entirely into her lubricious cunt. It was almost painful when our pubic bones slammed together.

Laura screamed and I felt her tense up. I thought I saw a tear at the corner of her eye. I started to pull back but she held my hips tightly against hers. I looked down into her face and she gave me a beautiful smile. She continued to strain against me. I leaned down for a gentle kiss. While we were kissing I felt her begin to gently move and rock her hips against me.

1...345678