Finding Happiness Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Donna opened her mouth to speak and then stopped and just shook her head. Her face flushed. Bob continued, "Goddess, most of your day yesterday was brilliant and Junie's observation that your touch is different is a very apt description. You will always have your own touch; I just want you to become more aware as you top Junie. A good Master never forgets even for an instant what is happening for his sub; don't let your enthusiasm carry you away, don't just push to see what will happen. Junie is not a guinea pig, we can't experiment on her."

At those words Donna put her hands over her face and started to sob and Junie could not be still. She slipped from her chair and knelt at Donna's feet, wrapping her arms around Donna's waist and putting her face in her lap. "Please don't cry. It was good. You did good. I liked it. I love you." Junie lifted her face to Bob, tears filling her eyes, "I did like it, all of it."

Junie felt Donna's hand in her hair, stroking her head. "Thank you, Junie, but our Master was right. I was overconfident and I did not always pay attention. It is important he say these things to me. I need to learn these things."

Bob spoke again, "Donna, I will repeat myself so that I am sure you heard this. Many of the things you did were brilliant. The way you repeatedly imposed you will upon Junie throughout the day was inspired. It emphasized your control over her. I liked the different pace of mixing pain and worship. Only at the end did I feel it was necessary to step in and take control of the scene."

Donna nodded, "Yes, you were right to do that. I was letting my passions take control of me. That strap on thing kind of got to me." She gave Bob a teasing smile, "I have a whole new respect for you. How you can manage to keep that thing of yours from taking over your mind is beyond me."

From her position kneeling at Donna's feet Junie began to giggle. Bob cracked up and responded, "Well, there have been many times in my life where I had some pretty pitched battles with my penis. And I have to confess I would probably be a little drunk with power if I suddenly grew a vagina." Junie's giggles erupted into a shriek of laughter.

Junie came out of her room; she was looking at her cell phone and had a wary look on her face. Donna looked up from her computer, "What is it Junie?"

"I have a phone message from that FBI Agent Durant. He wants me to call him back, but he did not say why." Junie's face was twisted in distaste. "I don't like talking to him. He just yells at people and expects them to listen."

Donna laughed, "He was kind of an ass, but maybe that is what makes him a good Agent. I cannot help but believe that a certain kind of oblivious tenacity is a very good quality in a man that hunts other men for a living. Step back, Junie, and look at the big picture. While he was rude, his goals were the same as ours. Do you want me to call him?"

Instantly Junie nodded and happily held out her phone to Donna, "Oh would you please?"

Donna took the phone and teased, "You might not be so eager if you knew what my fees were when I wasn't retired."

Junie laughed, "Well, Ma'am, I guess we will have to take it out in trade."

Donna dialed the number and then smiled at Junie, "Agent Durant? Yes, hello. This is Donna Campbell, Junie asked me to call you back." Donna laughed and spoke again, "Oh she is here. She is just feeling a little shy. What did you want to talk with her about?"

Donna covered the mouthpiece and looked at Junie, "He just wants to thank you for your phone call about Monica. He wants to tell you how she is doing."

"I guess I can do that." Junie held out her hand. "Hello?"

She recognized Agent Durant's southern accent, "Thank you for talking to me, Ms. Thomas."

Junie giggled, "Oh please don't call me that, call me Junie."

"Yes, ma'am, Junie. I am calling to thank you for being so nice to Monica. She desperately needs some kindness in this world and you are one of the few people who have reached out to her that don't just want to use her for something. I try to be supportive to her when I can, but this case is taking me all over. And anyway I am just part of the whole system that is treating her as a victim or a witness." He made an exasperated sound. "I am sorry, ma'am, I am letting my temper get the better of me."

Junie interrupted, "Did Monica get that surgery done?"

"Yes, she is still in the hospital, will be for another week."

"How is she doing? She said last time she had surgery she had flashbacks from her assault. I wish I could have been there with her."

Agent Durant was quiet for a while, "Well, the doctors said everything went as planned. Her mother was there with her, but that woman..." Agent Durant made the same angry sound. "It is not my place to say, Junie, but that woman makes me want to... well it is not my place to say."

"Do you think she is still thinking about hurting herself?"

"Ms... I mean, Junie, I had no idea that she was that sad before. She talks with me on the phone and seems okay, but I can only see her when I get to Oregon. I do go there when I can. I gave her a lecture for not talking to me about that and I also gave her doctors serious hell. Hopefully, they will take better care of her."

"You really care about her don't you?"

"Someone has to. And right now, between you and me, I think we are the only two that do."

"I gave Monica my cell phone number. If she needs to talk, she can call me."

"I know; she told me. That's why I called this number. I was hoping to be able to contact you directly. The trouble is Monica is pretty limited financially. She does not have a cell phone and her mother is very controlling. I doubt she would feel comfortable making a long distance phone call on her mother's phone."

"Well, this number will reach me directly. I just was a little reluctant to talk with you, when I saw it was you. This whole thing is very disturbing to me."

Agent Durant laughed a bitter laugh, "I seem to have that affect on people."

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12