Finding Happiness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Together they stayed in the kennel for about an hour and then Junie took Honey for a walk on a lead. Even once they were in the house Honey sat by the front door her eyes locked on the place that she had been digging under the deck. Junie had a small inspiration and she slipped out the back door. She found Bob cleaning his gardening tools, "Honey seems to be totally obsessed with that hole. Do you think it would help her if I put some of the dirt in her box? Just for a day or so, so it would smell like the hole she was digging?"

Bob looked at her in surprise, "I think that is a good idea. A shovel full of dirt won't make it all that dirty in there and it may help. She always has resisted whelping in the box. Last time she had them on the concrete outside."

Junie smiled and hurried off to fill a bucket with the rich smelling loam and carefully sprinkled it over the cedar chips inside the box.

Over dinner they discussed Junie's phone calls with her ex-husband and daughter. Bob glowered as he heard about Greg's harsh words. He looked at Donna, "Should we allow her to take calls from this bastard? He sounds abusive. I hate the idea of him upsetting our pet."

Junie looked up, surprised, part of her was happy at the prospect of never talking to Greg again, but another part of her rebelled at not being trusted to handle this. A dry practical voice in the back of her head commented that she had not handled it all that well last time and it was not hers to decide.

Donna shrugged, "Well, there is no question that he abusive, but I don't think we should forbid her to communicate with him. He is the father of her children." She looked at Junie, "But I think you should only communicate with him through email. It will keep the name calling to a minimum. In fact, I want you to email Greg and tell him that because of his abusive language to you on the phone you will only communicate with him via email."

Junie nodded eagerly, "Yes, Ma'am, I really think that is a good idea. He is too smart to put anything too nasty into writing." She frowned a little. "I don't know his email address, though, he never was much of a one to do much with computers. He hates to type and read for that matter."

"What does he do?" Donna seemed a little mystified at the idea of someone who did not use email.

Junie giggled, "Oh, he is a construction foreman, Ma'am. I am sure he has email for work, but he has always had some bimbo secretary to do that for him." She looked thoughtful, "I can write him snail mail and give him my email address. I am in no hurry to talk to him anyway." Her voice turned cautious, "I will be careful to not put a return address on the envelope. Tammi said he was really curious to learn where I lived."

"Good idea, if he calls you, just let it go to message and then come talk to me or Bob. We will decide what to do about it then."

Junie wasn't sure if it was the scent of the dirt in the whelping box or if Honey's natural inclination to obey had finally kicked in, but she seemed more accepting of the whelping box. She willingly spent time inside, busily digging and rooting around in the bedding.

It wasn't but a couple more days when Bob looked at Honey pacing the house. She was lying down only to heave her heavily pregnant bulk up and waddle around the house restlessly, only to lie down again. "It's going to be tonight. If she does not have them tonight, I am taking her to the vet."

They had been taking turns sleeping in the whelping kennel. Junie had begged to go first and tonight was Donna's turn. When Junie had begged to be allowed to stay out another night, Bob had laughed and pulled her to him, "No, Junie, Honey does not need a party going on out there. She needs peace and quiet." Junie pouted a little at the idea that she could not be trusted to be quiet and begged Donna to come get her first thing once the puppies started being born.

Donna laughed, "Don't worry, Junie; I will make sure you don't miss anything."

In the end, Bob had to drag a reluctant Junie away from the quiet little corner of the garage. Honey was sound asleep in her box and Donna was curled up in a sleeping bag with a book and a flashlight. "Come on, you."

Once inside the house Junie paced around the house, too excited to sleep. Bob had gone into the office and was checking on some things on the internet. Junie got out her laptop and wrote an email to both her sons and Tammi. It was just a gentle newsy letter talking about her new life, what the house and yard were like and how excited she was about the puppies that were going to be born soon. As she sent the email she had a random thought that it was odd that she had not even thought about sending emails or chatting with Monica. She thought to herself maybe it was because it was that form of communication that had made them vulnerable to Sam Card's predation. She thought to herself that she would ask Monica about that in her next letter to her.

From her place at the kitchen table Junie saw Bob stand and stretch. He came over and read over her shoulder as she finished the last few sentences of her letter. Junie paused after signing off, letting him read. As he read he slipped a hand up her back and casually gripped the back of her neck in his hand, "Your son?"

Junie arched and purred at the sensation of warmth and strength of his touch, "Yes, Greg Jr., he is a Marine. I am not sure exactly where he is posted. He just signed up for a second tour of duty. I am going to send a copy to my other son, Daniel; he is in college in Virginia, studying architecture, and one to Tammi too. Donna helped me realize that a lot of my alienation with my children had to do with my avoidance of taking responsibility for my own feelings. I was avoiding talking with them much because I could not face that fact that I felt like I had abandoned them."

Bob kept up his grip on Junie's neck, "Our Donna is very perceptive and has a genius for understanding how people feel. Once she has learned to control her enthusiasm, she will be an amazing Domme to you."

Junie giggled, "I think she is pretty amazing already. I think both of you are pretty amazing." The sensation of Bob's hand on her neck was compelling, holding all her attention, Junie sighed and murmured, "That feels good."

"Finish that up and come to bed. I think we can find some other things that will feel good." Bob's voice was a deep growl.

Junie shivered in delicious excitement. "Yes, Master."

Junie quickly finished her emails and followed her Master to his bedroom. A thrill ran through her when she saw him shaking out some ropes and tying them to the bedposts. "Come, Sweet Junie; let's distract ourselves from all this talk of puppies. Your enthusiasm has infected me and I doubt I will be able to sleep."

Junie eagerly stripped off her clothing, but when her fingers went to her panties, Bob growled, "Leave those on."

Junie's voice was breathless, "Oh yes, Sir, how do you want me?" Bob laughed at shining eyes, "Oh yes, Sweet Junie, I want you in all ways. But you can start by lying on your back and spreading out your arms and legs wide for me."

Junie scrambled onto the bed and laid back, her heart racing and an excited smile lighting up her face. "Oh Master, I love the way the ropes feel. The cuffs are nice, but the way it feels as you wrap the rope around and around my wrists and ankles and then as it tightens up is so fucking hot."

Bob quickly tied her down, praising her as he tied the ropes in wide spiraled cuffs around her limbs, "Wonderful enthusiasm, Sweet Junie, Donna and I are so pleased you love all this so much. It makes it very fun to play with you."

As the ropes pulled tight, stretching her out, Bob murmured, "Tight enough?"

Junie gasped and giggled, "Oh, Master, could you make it tighter please? I want to feel it." She sighed and strained against the ropes as Bob forced her arms and legs into a tense X. "Oh, yes, that's nice." When Bob slipped the blindfold over her eyes, Junie lay back and waited her whole body tingling in anticipation.

She could hear him moving around the room and when the sound of his feet moved out of the room she surged against the ropes binding her, relishing the ache and strain in her muscles, reveling in the her complete vulnerability. When she heard Bob return to the room, her breath caught in her throat and her cunt clenched up. A tiny whine of anticipation rose up in her throat as she felt a soft warm trickle of moisture leak down the crack of her tensely spread legs.

The sudden stab of icy cold against her breast made her jerk and cry out, "Oh god!" Bob took his time, moving the ice cube from one nipple to the other. Soon the stabbing cold faded to a deep painful ache, cold trickles of water running down her chest and belly as the ice cube melted against her chilled flesh. When he finally took a nipple into his mouth, it felt like the inside of his mouth was an inferno of heat. Junie moaned and let herself struggle against her restraints as the pleasure shot through her. Another flood of moisture leaked from her.

The first touch of his fingers was shockingly cold as they reached down and slipped his hand inside her panties, sliding his fingers deep inside her, forcing a groaning gasp from her lips. Bob worked his fingers inside her, pressing down on her cleft with the heel of his hand. Junie surged and whimpered, hardly able to move against his hand. Bob growled and abruptly pulled his hand away from her and grabbed the panties, pulling them up, forcing them up into the folds of her flesh, jerking them back and forth, almost lifting her from the bed. Junie felt a thrill as she heard the fabric tear and felt it come free.

It took a minute for Junie to realize that Bob was continuing to rub the fabric of her torn panties against her soaking cunt, working the cloth against her throbbing flesh. Bob began to speak, his voice deep and low, "You like that, cunt? You are a little juicy fucking bitch. Answer me, tell me how much you fucking want this."

His words were electrifying, sending thrills through her. Her voice was hoarse, her words almost a senseless babble of excitement, "Oh fuck yes, juicy yes. I want it, yes, cunt, yes!"

Bob lifted the panties and began to rub them over her face, pressing the wet saturated cloth against her lips and nose. Junie groaned and opened her mouth, reaching with her tongue to lick at the salty sweet nectar. Bob growled, "Suck on them, bitch," and pushed the panties into her mouth. Junie groaned deep in her chest and sucked eagerly on the fragrant cloth.

The intrusive hum of the vibrator gave her the briefest of warnings before she felt it pressed firmly against her cleft, buzzing insistently against her swollen clit. Junie clenched her teeth into the cloth filling her mouth and let out a loud keening groan. At first she was confused by the intensity of the sensation, but it seemed like Bob's hands were busy doing something between her legs and around her waist. When she felt the ropes being wrapped around her thighs and between her legs and around her hips she realized he was tying the thing between her legs, trapping it against her cunt. A wail of panic rose up in her throat.

She felt Bob's hand pulling on the panties, "Spit them out." Junie pushed the wet fabric out of her mouth and gulped a deep lungful of air and groaned again, the vibrations against her clit were too much to contend with. She could feel a huge climax building within her.

Bob's voice was sharp, "Fight it, Junie, and beg for my permission."

Junie gave a strangled grunt and nodded convulsively, "Yes, yes, beg."

Junie was a quivering arch, dripping with sweat when she finally began to plead, "Please, let me come. Oh, please, I can't wait much longer." A strangled sob shook her as she felt her control beginning to unravel. "Please, oh god, please."

Bob's voice was low in her ear, "What if I said no, Junie? What if I refused you this?"

Junie wailed, "I would fail! Oh please, please I can't wait."

"What if I want you to fail?"

With those words, Junie made a desperate strangled scream, "No! Oh god no!" and exploded, her entire frame surging and fighting the ropes, refusing to surrender to the waves of ecstasy flooding over her. The incessant vibration continued to torment her pushing her higher, demanding a response from her. Junie wailed and shook her head, babbling, "Please, oh god, please." A sharp pain lanced through her as she felt Bob's teeth sinking into her nipple. Almost instantly she was coming again, a loud squeal of protest coming from her lips. "Stop it!"

Bob lifted his lips from her and barked, "Fail, bitch." And leaned down and bit again his teeth sharp against her flesh, crushing and pulling at her hard nipple, his hand reaching down and pushing the vibrator against her flesh harder.

This orgasm was irresistible, Junie found all her resistance collapsing and she convulsed rhythmically, surrendering to the climax taking control of her mind and body. Her last comprehensible words were, "Yes, fail for you."

Junie had little awareness of what was happening after that until she felt Bob's knees pressing down on either side of her face, his hard cock pressing past her open gasping lips. Junie instinctively opened her mouth wider and tried to breathe past the gag of flesh pressing deeper into her mouth. She groaned and wrapped her lips around him, sucking and licking as best she could, feeding on him in a spastic frenzy as the vibrator between her legs continued to force agonizing spasms of pleasure through her.

Bob shuddered and lunged deep into her throat, his cock pulsing inside her mouth as he came. Junie gagged and coughed, swallowing convulsively as her mouth filled with his essence.

Bob reached down and turned off the vibrator and let it rest passively against Junie's aching and tender cunt. He gently kissed her face and murmured against her cheek. "Very good girl, you did very, very good."

Still blindfolded, Junie turned toward his lips and giggled a soft drunken little laugh, "I am such a failure."

"Yes, a spectacular failure. You fought every inch of the way even when you knew your struggle was hopeless. You gave me what I wanted. Do you know what the lesson was here, little one?"

A soft shudder shook Junie's body, an echoing reminder of the passion that had taken possession of her just moments before. "Oh yes, Master, I can struggle to obey, but only you have the ultimate control."

"Good girl, that is what makes you such a wonderful pet. You sense the meaning behind my actions so perfectly."

Junie giggled again and whispered, "If my Master wishes for me to fail again, I must warn him I am about to lose control of my bladder."

Bob laughed and quickly began to untie her. "No you don't. I told you a long time ago I am not into water sports. Get your ass and your bladder into the bathroom this instant."

Pulling off the blindfold, Junie stood and swayed, dizzy for an instant, and then tacked drunkenly into the bathroom. She giggled as the flow of urine sent another spasm of through her trembling belly muscles. "I am going to be so sore tomorrow."

It was very early in the morning when Bob's hand shook her awake. "You said you wanted to be there. Come on then."

Junie jumped from the bed and bolted naked for the back door. Bob's laughter stopped her. "It's a little cold out there for that." Giggling excitedly, Junie dragged on her clothes and ran out to the garage.

It was dark in the garage, the only light was a dim lamp lighting the corner of the garage where the whelping kennel stood. Bob was quietly lifting the lid off the whelping box. A soft grunting squeal of protest from a tiny pair of lungs sent an electric thrill of excitement through Junie. Peering over the edge of the box she saw Honey very earnestly licking a damp puppy as it squirmed and complained about taking its first bath.

Soon the tiny puppy was energetically paddling with its tiny legs, instinctively seeking the warmth and scent of its mother's teats. Junie looked at Donna and Bob as they watched the tiny new life searching blindly at the nipples, each of them lost in the moment, soft smiles lighting their faces.

Honey suddenly paused, straining and then quickly curled up, licking at her birth canal as a dark mass swelled and pushed its way out. Bob's hand was blindingly quick as he gently snatched the first puppy out of the way. Deftly upending the little body he glanced quickly at it and then handed it to Junie with a piece of old towel. "Make sure she is dry and keep her warm."

Junie held the tiny warm body in her hands and, for the briefest of instants, froze not sure what to do. But the little yellow puppy squirmed and squealed at the change of temperature and Junie cuddled it close, pressing it to her face and inhaling the scent of the birth fluids. A tiny primal memory shook through her. The sounds of a second puppy squalling in protest caught her attention and holding her charge safe and warm against her ample breasts, she watched as Honey carefully cleaned the newest puppy. The times between the puppies being born varied greatly and Bob would carefully return all of Honey's babies to Honey between each birth, letting her lick and sniff them as they jostled for position at her teats. With each birth Bob would quickly transfer the puppies into Junie and Donna's arms. It was a bright morning was when the ninth puppy was born.

"Five males and four females," Bob's voice was pleased, if a little tired, "Not a bad litter and they all seem healthy too. I hate it when one needs a jump start."

Junie looked puzzled, "Jump start?"

Donna looked serious, "Sometimes one won't start breathing on its own and we have to try and get it going. Rubbing them, swinging them to get the fluid from their lungs and then giving them puppy mouth to mouth. Doesn't always work though; we have lost a few over the years." Donna stood and stretched, "Well, that didn't happen this year, and it looks like that's all of them." She yawned, "I wouldn't rule out a late comer though, last time she whelped, she had her last one an hour after all the others. Surprised the hell out of us, we actually got into an argument over how many had been born in the first place."

Bob yawned back at Donna, "Now you have me yawning. I think we will all end up taking a nap today." He rubbed his neck, "I am going to take the other three for their walk. I want someone to stay out here and somebody needs to make coffee. I'll let you guys decide who gets to do what."

Donna looked at Junie staring raptly over the edge of the whelping box; her eyes mesmerized with the little pile of sleeping, twitching bodies snuggled up tight to their exhausted mother. Honey lay limp and deflated, her eyes half closed, panting softly. "Junie, you stay here and look over our little family additions, and I will go make a big pot of coffee. Can I get into your knitting stuff and steal some pieces of yarn?"

Junie looked up again a little puzzled, "Of course, Ma'am. May I ask what you need it for?"

"I want to put a different color piece of yarn around each neck. Those little sausages look identical and if we color code them it is neat to see how their personalities develop. It will make it easier to learn which are the bold ones, which are the playful ones and which ones will need a gentle touch. I don't need much, just a few inches of each color."

"Help yourself. I got a selection of Mary's yarns from her; I think you can find nine colors."

Junie scooted the sleeping pad they had been using over so she could sit down and look through the door opening and watch as the puppies and their mother slept, her eyelids heavy. The puppies grunted and made little convulsive sucking movements with their lips and tongues in their sleep. Honey lifted her head and sniffed possessively at her babies and then stretched and licked tenderly at her vulva. Junie whispered sympathetically, "A little sore?" Then she giggled, rubbed her belly and squeezed her thighs together, "So am I. Man I wish I was that flexible."

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers