Finding Happiness Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Junie could not help but turn to Bob and start to speak, protesting that stopping would have been worse. "No..." She stopped herself and looked down at her hands.

Bob looked at her, "It's good that you realized that this is not a time for you to speak. This is something that must be spoken of, but only by your Mistress and me." He turned to Donna and continued, "It was difficult to tell if what you were doing was intended to reward, educate, or punish our Junie. Were you clear in your mind what your intention was?"

Donna slowly shook her head. "I... I think I wanted to teach her something. But I guess, looking back, I also wanted her to know that I was her Mistress; that she had to obey me."

Bob stopped talking for a while and sat looking at Donna, then sighed and continued, "My goddess, nothing you did was expressly wrong. A strict and exacting tone to a scene can be very effective. And perhaps that will be your style. But, again, this goes back to your intention. A Mistress must be aware of herself and her goals. And it is perfectly appropriate to change the tone and the goal during a scene, if you are aware of why you have made that decision." Bob stood and moved to where Donna sat and put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her to lean back against him, forcing the front legs of her chair up off the floor, making it teeter and balance. "I just want you to learn to look inside yourself as you exert your power."

Donna briefly struggled to maintain her balance as Bob pulled her over backwards. Junie could see her body tense, throwing her arms and legs out to try and regain some sense of inner balance and control. Just as quickly Junie could see Donna relax, let Bob have the control, her body going limp, and her head leaning against his belly. Bob's voice was an approving murmur, "Good, my goddess. Close your eyes. Open your heart. Give yourself to me."

Bob continued, "So last night had us at odds. You could not let go of your anger and I allowed the scene to continue, even when I was aware of that. I have to admit that I enjoyed watching you torment our Sweet Junie. Watching the expressions on her face and tones of her cries was very powerful. I liked that you made her plead to be allowed to obey me, but I warn you that I would have been very displeased if you had forced her to fail. Do not forget your duty to obey me. You tread dangerously close to defying my direction that you must not let your mood spoil our play last night."

Bob let Donna's chair slowly come back upright. "Lesson learned?"

Donna nodded slowly, "I think so, but I want to think about this for a while too."

"Thinking is good."

Bob turned to Junie, "So, little one, what did you like about last night?"

Junie swallowed convulsively and looked at him with big eyes, "Um... um... I liked it all." She squirmed nervously in her chair. "I liked the way my Mistress made me talk, made me say the words. It was crazy how being called a slut made me feel so dirty and so excited at the same time. The terror when I thought I was going to fail was almost too much, but then when I knew I could come for you, it was so strong." Junie stopped and looked thoughtfully at Donna. "Not just intense, but the relief that I was going to be able to obey, that you were going to let me obey was so amazing. I was so afraid of failing and then just when I thought all was lost, you gave it back to me. Thank you for that."

Bob turned to Donna, "Ask Junie what was hardest about last night."

Donna took a deep breath and licked her lips. "Yes, Junie, you must tell me. What was difficult?"

Junie's mouth trembled, "It felt like you were so angry at me. I don't mind you being strict or harsh, in fact I kind of like that, but it was the anger. I felt so bad that I had done that to you, that I had been bad and made you angry at me." Junie's voice broke and she grated out. "I feel like you are still angry at me."

Donna's voice was distant, "I was angry. I think I may still be, a little, but I am also frustrated with myself. Our Master is right. I let my emotions rule me too much. Always before I could depend on our Master to control me and now, when I dominate you, I feel like I can't control my emotions. My mind gets filled up with excitement."

Junie looked nervously at her Master, not sure if she should continue to speak. Bob nodded to her. She took a deep breath, "Ma'am, it was mostly good. I love you and I love playing with you. Please, Ma'am, I don't mind the angry feelings that much. I felt like I deserved them, maybe I still do. I think I was mostly afraid you would displease our Master."

"Did you feel trapped between us?"

Junie could not help grinning mischievously, "Only in a very good way, Ma'am. It was a crazy good feeling. I loved being able to serve you like that, to give myself so completely. You felt so strong, both of you. Your words were so compelling and humiliating. And the swing held me so helpless. Even if I was not tied, I had no control over what you did to me." Junie giggled softly, "And, man, I was trying like mad to get your big cock up my ass. I was so deliciously terrified I was going to come before I had permission." She gave a little squirm and shudder at the memory.

Junie forced herself to calm and slipped from her chair, kneeling at Donna's feet. "Mistress, without discussing the topic of my disobedience, is there some service or punishment that you would like to demand of me that would help with your anger? I feel a sad place in my heart that I have displeased you." Junie looked up at her Mistress beseechingly and was encouraged to see Bob nod in approval.

Donna looked thoughtful and reached down and stroked Junie's face. "For now, go about your normal duties. I will think about your punishment as well."

When she looked up at her Mistress, she found her Mistress's eyes looking at her with love and forgiveness. Junie felt a soft wave of relief. Just the knowledge that her Mistress was going to give her the chance for absolution seemed to untie the knot that had been in her stomach. "I await your judgment, my Mistress." Junie yielded to the impulse to lean down and kiss Donna's foot murmuring, "Thank you. I love you."

It was late in the afternoon when Donna called Junie down to the basement. She looked at Junie and smiled. Her tone was soft and belied her words, "Junie, I promised you a punishment. Strip and kneel before me." Once Junie was at her feet she continued, walking in a slow circle around her. "We are constrained to not speak of the details, but the underlying issue was that I had given you a direction. I had thought that was all that needed to be said. I had all but forgotten the issue." Stopping behind Junie, Donna ran her fingers through Junie's hair and then gripped and pulled Junie's hair pulling her head back. "Junie, if you cannot obey, you must throw yourself at our feet and cry out in your agony. Deliberate disobedience should tear your soul apart."

Junie felt a tiny convulsion of grief, her voice throbbed, "Mistress, may I speak?"

The fingers in her hair tightened, "Go ahead and speak."

Junie's voice throbbed, "Please, Mistress, believe me. It was not deliberate. I guess I didn't understand your direction. Maybe I just wanted to believe that you hadn't given me a direction, because I wanted it so bad, and couldn't accept the refusal. I don't know. All I know was the feeling of shock when you said you had already told me 'no'. If I had believed that was true, I would never have gone to Master."

"So you had convinced yourself there was a way around my refusal to allow you to give that..." Donna stopped herself, her tone frustrated. "Never mind."

"Yes, Ma'am. That was it exactly."

"Then your error was in not speaking to me about exactly what my intention was. You did not trust me to listen and help you. If your goal was important to you, I would have supported you." Donna smiled, "You know, my sweet little Junie, I am beginning to see a pattern in your errors. You are having trouble trusting me to listen and give you what you want. You fear asking directly."

"Yes, Ma'am. I have always done that."

"Okay, little one, let us get on with this. Your punishment will be for failing to trust me to treat you fairly and give you what you need; stand up and lean across the spanking horse."

Donna showed Junie where she could grip handholds. Donna picked up a paddle and spoke calmly, "Junie, I am going to spank you with this paddle. I will decide how many swats you will receive and then you will kneel before me again and apologize."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The paddle cracked sharply when it struck Junie's bottom, the impact making her body jerk. It seemed like there was the tiniest moment of silence and then a wave of pain rolled over her. Junie yelped and cried out, "Thank you, Ma'am."

Donna's voice was calm and cool, "You are welcome, Junie, but I do not wish your thanks. You may cry out but, for now, do not speak." Donna laughed coolly, "I wish I could say that this hurts me worse than you, but that would be silly." She swung the paddle again, and then again. The blows came regularly about every other second, each one bearable, but quickly the heat and pain seemed to build with each successive swat.

Junie found herself squealing and yelling as the spanking continued. She held on to the handholds feverishly, her feet dancing. It stopped abruptly and Donna stood, breathing deeply through her nose. "On your knees, girl."

Junie scrambled down off the spanking horse and knelt. "Mistress, I am sorry I failed to trust you to care for me. I know you love me. I need to remember that you will treat me fairly." Junie had not cried throughout the entire spanking, but suddenly choked back a soft sob. "I am sorry, Ma'am. I really am. I will try to do better. Sometimes it's hard to trust people to do the right thing for me. I never had that before. It's hard to believe it's true now, sometimes I can't believe I'm this lucky, sometimes I forget."

Donna knelt down and put her arms around Junie, "It will get easier, little one. This is new for all of us. How is your bottom feeling?"

Junie reached around and gingerly stroked her hot and stinging bottom. "It feels like I have been spanked. It wasn't too bad. I didn't like it though, because I felt like I had been bad and that made me sad."

"As it should; well, get up and get dressed. Go finish our dinner."

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12