Finding Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how? How can we get married - it's not possible." She asked, wiping her eyes.

"As I said; society would never accept it; so we're going to leave society behind. Darling, I have arranged an immediate posting with the Foreign Office to a place out in Africa; they need a police commissioner. It's reasonably remote and quiet but quite civilised; somewhere good to start a new life. En-route, you'll use your mother's maiden name and we'll just find a priest. We'll leave as father and daughter and arrive as husband and wife."

"Perfect. When do we leave?" Connie asked, glowing.

--

The town came out to meet us, the whole town actually. Rumours had apparently already been circulating about the beauty of the arriving new commissioner's young wife. I looked at Connie and knew the rumours were quite true. The people were all very friendly, and quite law abiding, so there was little for me to do in a professional capacity. Connie instantly became the centre of the white female society, who were mostly the wives and daughters of the ranchers and traders. She quickly became even more popular, if it were possible, when her pregnancy began to show.

The night I had drunkenly, accidentally, taken her; I had not only taken my daughter's virginity, I had given her a child as well. It was all we could have ever asked for; well, that and the other three children we subsequently had too. It made us happy again.

12