Finding Heaven in Ruby Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us spoke very much and because I was lost in my own thoughts, I didn't notice.

The plane landed, coming in low over West London and only breaking through the cloud cover at about five thousand feet. We took our time getting off of the plane – in fact I think we were almost the last off. What conversation there was had been about upcoming work and we had both been avoiding talking about our personal selves. We collected our baggage and then made our way down to the Underground, where we boarded a tube train.

Janie was the first to broach the subject we had both been secretly thinking about. "You know Alex; I've never had an experience like the last few days. I'll never forget it, or you."

"It isn't exactly common place for me either. I have no idea what made me behave the way I have... except that I feel like I've never met anyone like you before."

My mind was in turmoil, I didn't know if I should go further, to say what I really meant and to reveal my feelings for her.

"Janie, is there any chance that you might want to see more of me?"

"I bloody well hope so! I want to see every inch of you and I want to see it every day for the rest of my life." She stopped, her face was aghast that she had said aloud what she had been thinking.

I took a risk, "If I told you that I think that I've fallen in love with you, would it put you off? Would you think that I'm weird?"

She turned and looked straight into my face, perhaps searching to make sure that I was being serious. "Do you really? You're not just saying that to get inside my knickers?"

"No," I said. "Definitely not." I leaned closer, "Besides, you aren't wearing any remember?"

That seemed to break the tension and she smiled a little. I said, "I really love you and I want to be with you. I have no idea what to say or to do now, because I can't stand the idea of saying goodbye."

I could see a glistening forming in the corner of her eyes. "Why couldn't I have met you forty years ago?"

"Er... I would only have been five then!"

Janie laughed. "You know what I mean," she said and nudged me in the ribs.

"So, what are we going to do about it?"

"Do you think that you could stand living with a fifty nine year old woman, who's somewhat set in her ways?"

"I don't know, but I think it would be fun to find out." I thought for a moment then continued, "You live in West London and I live in the East. Perhaps we should ease ourselves into this gradually. Maybe spend the weekends together to begin with."

"You don't want to see me every day?"

"I'd move in today if you asked me to. But, I want to give you the chance to back out. Just in case you feel you've made a mistake and I'm not the right person for you."

"You are soooo sensible! Are you sure that it's not more of a case that you want to leave your own options open?"

"In case you haven't guessed, I'm totally hooked on you. I will do anything that you tell me to. I'll even stop being sensible."

"Good. In that case, you're coming straight home with me, where we're going to have a nice hot shower and then we're going to bed. We're going to make love again and again until we're exhausted and fall asleep. When we finally wake up, we'll eat and drink and do it all over again."

"I'm not exactly unfit, but I may not be able to perform up to your expectations you know," I said.

"Don't you worry Alex; I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to encourage you. Anything. Anything at all."

I had no idea what Janie meant, but my cock was already starting to respond.

*****