Finding Her Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting a sexy young lady Thomas feels this one is different.
829 words
4.19
9.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy her fidgeting while we eat lunch. She is dressed nice, sexy but not slutty. The sundress shows off her legs. The wedge heels match and give her a very summer look. It is her hands that fidget and move about the table unable to find a place of comfort that causes my enjoyment. Coupled that with her tongue licking her lips I do my best not to chuckle.

"Are you nervous?" I ask.

The answer if obvious. Oh course she is but I want to hear those words come from those succulent lips.

She nods her head, but I am not about to let her off that easy.

"My dear you are not a child and I am not deaf so I expect you to use your words." I chide her.

"Sorry sir, yes sir I am nervous." She answers with a unsteady voice.

"Oh I don't know that we have gotten to the sir part of a relationship yet. I am still just Thomas. Why are you nervous Rachel?"

Her eyes dart around the restaurant and then back to the table. I can see her gaze has rested on the item I have placed off the the side of the table.

"Um..." she replies as a flush fills her cheeks.

"Um...why?" I tease her.

"Because of that," she replies nodding toward the item.

"This?" I ask picking up the plastic clothes pin.

I hold it up as if inspecting it for an offense.

"Why is this little piece of plastic making you nervous?"

"I don't know?" She replies never taking her eyes off the item.

"Oh I think you do." I answer challenging her as I snap the clothes pin open and closed.

Her cheeks depend the hue of red and she breaks off stare and looks down at the table. I let the silence become uncomfortable for her. She glances up and me and then down at the table. Finally she can't take it any more.

"Because you can attach that to my breasts."

Smiling at her I shake my head no, her answer is not good enough.

Taking a deep breath and licking her lips again she meets my gaze.

"Because you will attach them to my nipples."

"Are you nervous because it will hurt?"

"No Sir...I mean no." She replies.

"Hmmm in fact you want this don't you?"

She groans and looks around the semi full restaurant.

"Yes."

"You are nervous because as I hold this up for everyone to see that you are certain they will know you love having your tits decorated with these. That you pussy is dripping wet at the very thought of this. Is this what has you nervous?"

"Yes si..." She replies cutting off the sir.

"Tell me is your pussy throbbing with need right now?"

"Yes."

"If I take you into the bathroom right now and apply these to your nipples and bend you over the filthy toilet and fuck your tight ass while you scream into the panties I have stuffed in your mouth to keep you quiet would make you very happy, correct?"

Her eyes grow wide and lust fills her eyes. This time as she licks her lips it is out of hunger not nervousness.

I continue to enjoy the range of emotion she is going through. I figure her pussy must be wanting attention as she is now fidgeting back and forth in the booth.

"Your cunt is begging for attention?"

"Oh god yes." She replies.

"Well it is going to wait until tonight."

A flicker of hope and excitement fills her face.

"Don't get so excited slut. I am not going to touch your cunt today. You are going to have to show you are worth the title of my slut." I inform her. "If you are willing to start this journey then at exactly nine tonight you will be dressed in the sluttiest French maid outfit you can find. You will then attach all these to your body."

I remove three more clothes pins from my pocket, placing them on the table.

"To except my offer you go into the bathroom and remove your bra and panties. Return here and place them on the bench next to me."

Rachel looks at me and then at the clothes pins on the table. Without a word, she slips from the booth, returning a short time later and placing a small folded package of fabric next me. Standing waiting for me I appraise the sexy twenty-five-year-old, with the bra gone her nipples are pressing against the thin fabric of the sundress. I hold the pins in my hand and as she reaches for them I grip her neck and taste her delicious lips. Having had my taste I break off the kiss and pat her on the ass.

Gathering the pins, she confidently strolls across the restaurant and out the front door. I watch several men and women admire her as she passes.