Finding Her Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

"For you, always...now," Joe whispered, as he rubbed her clit.

"Yes, I am hungry for breakfast," Joe moaned as Robin slid her hand under his towel, grasping his cock, giving it a squeeze.

Robin broke his grasp, asking him, "Bacon and eggs okay? Do you have an apron I can wear while I cook, Master? You do not want me to burn your pussy, do you?"

Joe walked over to the kitchen pantry. Opening the door, he pulled an apron from the shelf. It was not much of an apron, it barely covered her pussy. Handing it to Robin he smiled that evil smile that she loved. Joe sat down at the counter watching her move in his kitchen. Robin placed his coffee in front of him, walking back to the stove to cook their first breakfast. Joe watched her every step as she made breakfast, he thought to himself how he could get used to this.

While they ate the breakfast she cooked, Joe asked, "I have a cabin in the woods not far from here, would you like to go up there with me for the rest of the weekend? It is pretty secluded up there and quiet. We can ride the bike since it's a beautiful day."

"Oh yes, I would love to go, but can we stop at my house first so I can get something to wear, Joe? All I have are the clothes from last night." Robin pointed out.

"Sure we can stop at your place, but I don't think you will need clothes, pet. I did say, 'secluded'," Joe answered back smiling that evil smile again.

They cleaned up the breakfast dishes, Joe dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Robin had no choice but to put on her dress she wore last night. It would be an interesting ride to her house on the bike.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12