Finding Her Master Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

"I did not give you permission to cum, slave!" Joe growled, increasing the twisting of her nipples.

Robin gritted her teeth as the pressure increased, sending jolts of pain to her clit, her pussy almost exploded. Robin sat up in her chair, her ass suddenly still. Joe decided Robin had enough to eat, pushing his chair back from the table.

"Since you're not hungry for breakfast, pet, we are going to take a walk." Joe growled, an evil glint coming from his eyes.

Joe left her sitting cuffed to the chair and walked to the bedroom to get the bag of toys that he had brought. Joe picked up the leash, a two foot length of chain, her silk scarf, ball gag and her stilettos. Robin was watching Joe as he walked back towards her. She saw the items in his hands and a smile formed on her lips, her eyes closed, a deep moan escaped from her throat as Joe released her locked wrists.

"Stand up, pet, don't let that dildo slide out of your pussy," Joe commanded.

Robin stood up, making her pussy clamp around the slick coated dildo. Joe locked her wrists in front of her. Kneeling down, Joe locked the two foot chain to her ankle cuffs.

"Now clean the dishes from breakfast, that dildo better not fall out, slave!" Joe growled, walking back to the bedroom for a few more items.

"Yes, Master," Robin meekly said as she tried to clear the table with her cuffed hands.

With her ankles hobbled by the chain, her wrists cuffed in front of her, it took several trips before the table was clean.

While Robin struggled to clear the dishes, Joe went back to the bedroom, picking up the bag of toys he was going to use on her today. When Joe walked out of the bedroom, Robin was standing by the table, her ankles spread. The bottom of the dildo was visible in her stuffed pussy.

Placing the bag on the table, he lifted her chin, "Ok pet, we are going for a little walk in the woods," Joe told her, she saw that evil again in his eyes.

Her lower lip sucked deep into her mouth, her pussy clamping tighter on the dildo.

"Sit down, pet, you have to have the right shoes for our walk, put these on," Joe told her.

Robin's eyes widened at the sight of her heels in his hand. She sat down a little too hard in the chair and the dildo shoved deeper in her quivering pussy. Robin took the shoes from Master's hand, leaning over to place them on her feet. The dildo rubbed against her g-spot. Robin's body stiffened as she tried to fight back the climax that was building deep inside her.

"Stand up, pet!" Joe growled.

Robin stood up, her legs squeezing tight, holding the slippery dildo inside her. Joe unlocked her wrists, bringing them behind her back, locking them together. Joe ran his hands up her arms, her body trembling as his hands touched her.

"Open your mouth, pet," Joe ordered.

Robin opened her mouth to accept the ball gag. Joe buckled it behind her head. As the gag tightened in her mouth, Robin moaned deep in her throat and her clit throbbed on the base of the dildo. Joe picked up the scarf, holding it up for her to see. Robin's eyes closed as the blindfold wrapped around them sending her into darkness. Her knees began to shake as Joe locked the leash on her wrist cuffs, sliding it between her legs.

"Now you're ready for a walk pet," Joe said as he pulled the leash tight up against the dildo shoved into her pussy, a deep groan escaping as the dildo pressed into her pussy with each tug of the leash. Joe slowly led his blind pet outside the cabin. With her ankles hobbled by the chain, Robin had to take small steps.

Joe helped Robin down the cabin steps, the tug on the leash telling her to follow him. Robin felt the dildo drive deeper inside her electrified pussy if she did not keep up. Her heels made it more difficult to walk. She almost lost her footing several times. Each time she stumbled the leash dug deeper between her legs.

By the time they waked to the tree in the clearing, Robin was breathing hard behind the ball gag, the sun shining on her sweat covered body. Joe made Robin face the tree, tying the leash to a small branch, pulling the leash up hard between her pussy lips. Joe took a few steps back. He watched her struggle on her heels, hearing her deep moans as her legs shook. Joe walked over to the willow tree, selecting a long narrow branch. He saw her turn her head using her hearing to search for him.

As Joe walked back up behind Robin, he had cleaned the branch. Joe dropped the branch on the ground, unlocking her wrists from the leash, leaving it to hang from the branch. Joe kneeled down and unlocked the chain holding her ankles. He stood up, removing the ball gag from her mouth, Robin flexed her tired jaw. Joe led his still blindfolded pet over to the branch of the tree that grew out sideways.

Joe pressed on Robin's back, bending her over the branch. Joe had two stakes driven into the ground by her ankles. Taking a length of rope from his bag, Joe tied her ankle to the stake. Joe spread her leg to the other stake, spreading her legs wide, leaving her pussy exposed. Joe raised his eyes up looking at the dildo still in her twitching pussy.

Joe reached into his bag, pulling out a pair of weighted clover clamps. He reached around her body, grasping one of her hard nipples, rolling it between his fingers. Robin gasped as the clamp pinched her nipple hard, the weight pulling down her nipple, stretching it away from her breast. Joe rolled her other nipple between his fingers applying the clover clamp. Robin groaned louder as the weight swung free from his hand.

Joe tied her wrist to the stake holding her ankle. Then tied her other wrist to her other ankle. Robin was bent over the branch, her pussy flooding her thighs, her weighted nipples hanging down.

Joe stood back from her, the sun was shining on her body, glistening beads of sweat on her back. He placed his hand on her ass and felt her tense at his touch. Joe slowly dragged his fingertips down the crack of her ass, his fingers sliding down her puffy pussy lips. Joe moved his fingers to her clit, lightly touching her hard nub. He heard her groan, trying to force her clit harder on his probing fingers. He felt her wetness on the tips of his fingers, bringing his wet his fingers up to his mouth and he slowly sucked her juices off of them.

Robin's thighs were wet, her body alive with each thing he did to her, a low groan coming from her mouth. Joe spanked her hard on the ass, Robin jumped at the strike. Joe slapped her ass again on the other side. With each strike Robin groaned louder, Robin's ass was turning a nice red. He stopped his spanking when he felt the heat radiate from her red hot ass.

Robin was on fire, her clamped nipples throbbing, sending the pleasure, pain ripples to her clit. Joe grasped the base of the dildo, pulling it quickly out of her and Robin groaned as her pussy was emptied of the dildo. He smiled as he reached down on the ground for the willow switch.

Joe brought up the switch, making it whistle as it flew down on her exposed ass, landing with a sharp "crack". The stripe appeared instantly from the blow. Robin pulled on her ropes, her ass shaking as each stripe appeared on her ass. She was not begging Joe to stop, instead she kept asking for another.

After the tenth blow with the switch, Joe let the switch fall, stepping up behind her shaking body and shoved his hard cock deep into her pussy.

"Oohh Goddd, Yesss, fuck your pet!" Robin screamed.

Joe's cock buried deep in her, her pussy clamped tight around his thrusting cock. Joe grabbed her hips, driving his cock as deep as he could in her. Robin was going insane, her stomach tightened, her nipples being stretched by the swinging clamps. He continued driving his cock in her as he felt the climax boil in his balls, his cock being squeezed by her pussy muscles.

Joe felt his cum racing up his rigid cock. Robin's pussy clamped down hard as the first wave rocked threw her body, his hot blast triggering her climax. Robin thrashed in her bonds, her body convulsing in her climax. Joe felt their combined juices flow past his softening cock. Her thighs coated in rivers of cum.

Robin collapsed over the branch, her chest gasping for breath, the tears in her eyes flooding the scarf. Robin had never been brought so high before, her whole body tingling with electricity.

Joe pulled back from her spent body. Robin's knees had buckled, her weight only being supported by the branch, when she felt cool lotion being applied to her striped bottom and the lotion numbed some of the pain from the switch. Joe spread a small blanket on the ground by Robin. He released the ropes holding her bound to the branch, helping her to the blanket. As he released one clamp from her nipple, Robin softly screamed as the blood flowed back into it. Robin's ass was sore, so she had to lie on her side. He noticed the redness of her stomach from lying across the rough bark of branch, the tree leaving a red rash on her stomach. Robin rested her head on his shoulder as they both spread out under the tree.

Robin whispered, "Master, thank you so much. I will remember this weekend in court on Monday, because I know my ass will still be sore."

There was a small water fall near the clearing and Joe helped her up, wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked over to it. Robin removed her heels walking over to the water, stepping in carefully. He sat on the bank watching her. Robin scooped some water in her hands and playfully flung some water over towards Joe.

They stayed by the water fall for most of the afternoon before going back to the cabin, walking hand in hand. Joe stopped by the branch packing everything into his bag. It was time to go back to the city. Robin had to have Joe stop a few times on the way home, to relive some of the pain radiating through her ass.

Joe pulled the bike into her driveway. She climbed off the bike, her hand rubbing her tender ass. Wrapping her arms around Joe's neck, Robin leaned down giving Joe a kiss on his lips.

"Thank so much for this weekend, Master," Robin said as she broke the kiss.

Joe watched her go into her house before he left. Riding home, Joe relived the weekend over in his mind. Pulling the bike in the drive way of his house, Joe hit the button for the garage door, parking the bike inside. He took his bag from the bike, walking into the house. Joe saw the message light blinking on the answering machine.

Joe pressed the play button, it was Robin's voice, "Joe...Master, I just want to tell you again, thank you for such an enjoyable weekend. I haven't felt this way in such a long time. I am feeling better than ever. Now I am going to take a bath and relax. Please call me when you get this, your pet, Robin."

Joe started to dial her phone number when the front door bell rang. He walked over and opened the door. Robin was standing there, her head lowered.

Robin had a small suitcase in her hand, saying, "Master, I hope you don't mind. I want to spend the rest of the night with you."

Robin entered Joe's house, stopping just inside the door and he closed the door behind her. Robin unbuttoned the coat that she was wearing, revealing her naked body.

"Please, my Master, may I stay?" Robin whispered as she hugged Joe.

"Yes, my pet, you may stay with me. I want you to." Joe told her, hugging her closer to his body.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12