Finding Her Master Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

Joe waited for them to leave them before he turned around looking at Robin's shaking body, "Let's go home, pet. I do not believe Dan recognized you and if he did, I feel he will respect your secret pet,"Joe told her as he tugged on her leash.

Robin took a hesitant step forward as Joe tugged on the leash. Her mind was thinking, so what if Dan recognized me? My life away from work is my life and he also has a secret. He is in the life also.

Robin smiled as she followed her Master outside to the car. With each step she took her pussy flooded more of her wetness down her thighs.

"Pet, you can take off the mask now,"Joe told her as the car started.

Robin took the mask off her face and placed it in the glove box, it was then she noticed she never closed her blouse or covered her pussy. Her pussy spasmed as she realized that Dan had seen her very hard nipples and her soaked pussy. The drive back to Joe's seemed to take forever to Robin. She needed to have her Master's cock inside her as soon as she could.

Joe turned in to his driveway and pressed the garage door opener. When the door fully opened allowing Joe to park the car. Pressing the remote again the garage door rattled as it closed behind them.

Joe shut off the engine and opened his door telling Robin, "Open your door, stand up and remove your clothes, pet."

Robin smiled as she opened her door stepping out of the car and quickly removed her clothes as Master ordered. Robin carefully folded her blouse and skirt placing them on the roof of the car. Robin stood by the side of the car with her legs slightly spread and her hands behind her head. Walking up behind his slave, Joe placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her body back towards his chest. Robin felt his hard cock pressing on her ass through his pants.

"Undress your Master, slave,"Joe growled by her ear.

"Oh yes Master, my pleasure Master!"Robin replied happily.

Robin turned around with her shaking fingers reaching out for Joe's belt. Unbuckling his belt she opened the clasp on the front of his pants. Taking the zipper in her fingers Robin slowly slid the zipper down and was rewarded with Master's hard cock falling free from his pants.

"Master is happy to have his pet, I see,"Robin moaned as her hand cupped Joe's ball sack and her other hand stroked a finger over the tip of his cock.

As Robin looked up into her Master's eyes, she teasingly dragged her fingers under his stiff cock. She saw the need she knew was coming from her mirrored in his gaze. Without any hesitation she lowered her body on to her knees. Slowly, she licked her lips and sneaked a little lick to tease not only herself, but him as well. The musky and slightly salty taste of his pre-cum made her moan deep. Staring into his eyes, she allowed her mouth to enclose the head of his cock. Softly humming, she traced that sensitive bundle of nerves under the head and was rewarded with his growl of satisfaction. When his hands eased into her hair, she smiled to herself. Finally, she had her Master's cock where she wanted it; inside her even if it was only her mouth for the moment.

Holding the engorged tip in her lips as her hands pulled his pants down to the floor. Her fingertips slowly sliding up the back of his legs. Robin slowly rose from her knees as she slowly unbuttoned Joe's shirt. Her hands sliding under his shirt and pushed the shirt off his broad shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her palms slowly gliding down his broad muscular chest and her fingertips brushed over his nipples. She sucked her lower lip deep in her mouth as her fingers wrapped around his cock and her eyes deeply stared into his eyes.

Her fingers squeezing his rigid cock sent him over the edge. Grasping her by the shoulders turning her around and bent Robin over the hood of the car. Using his foot he spread her legs wide as her chest pressed on the warm hood of the car. Robin moaned deep at the first slap to her exposed ass.

"Thank you, Master. May I have another? Robin groaned.

Joe saw glistening droplets of her wetness fall to the floor. His cock brushed against her ass as he stepped closer. Grabbing a handful of hair in his fingers, he forcefully pulled her head off the hood of the car. Placing his rigid cock between her open legs letting the tip of his hard cock touch her clit. A moan escaped her lips as his cock slid down to her hot wet tunnel.

Robin groaned deep in her throat as he rammed his cock deep inside her hot wanting pussy. He felt the heat coming from her spasming pussy as he thrust harder and deeper inside her. Robin was loosing the battle to hold back as each of his powerful thrusts sent her closer to the edge of no return. Her stomach tightened as the wave started to build inside her body. Joe felt her muscles tighten around his cock as he pounded her her pussy.

"Master, I am going to cum!" she cried out between gasps, "Please let your slut cum!" she cried again.

Joe felt the boiling in his balls as his cock swelled with each thrust inside her. Her begging moans filling his ears as he lost his control to hold back. Joe felt the surge of his hot cum flowing up his cock. Just as the first hot blast erupted inside her Joe growled, "Cum now, my slutty pet, cum for your Master!"

Joe felt her knee's buckle as the first violent wave crashed through her. With each blast of his cum pumping inside her sent her higher as the waves racked through her body. Joe felt her body stiffen, her pussy muscles milking every drop of his cum from his cock. Standing there holding his shaking pet, he lowered his chest down on her back. Joe felt her take several deep breathes of air in her lungs as she laid across the hood of the car. It was several minutes before the strength in her legs allowed her stand up.

Robin's body was still shaking as she wrapped her arms around his back pulling him tight against her body. She felt his steady breathing and heard his heart beat resting her head on his chest. The tears started to flood her eyes as she hugged him tight. Robin started to cry uncontrollably against him. A flood of different emotions suddenly surged through her body.

Releasing her arms, Robin stepped back away from Joe with her eyes looking down to her hands.

"What's wrong, my pet?"

"Joe, let's go in the living room, please. I need to tell you something."Robin asked between tears.

Pausing for second, Joe saw her look up into his eyes. The tears flowing down her face as he took her hand walking into the house towards the living room.

"This morning while taking my shower, I couldn't stop thinking about you and being with you again. I guess it was just a lot to take in...and then at the club when I ran into Julia, well you made me realize I was OK. That you would take care of me. You are the only one that has let me be who I am during the day, a fighter for my clients. But at night when I am with you is the time when I can be who I really am inside, your pet." Robin said between her tears.

Joe listened to Robin as she opened her heart to him. Leaning towards her, Joe pulled her close to him as she cried harder.

Holding her close as her tears subsided Joe thought of what she had just said to him. Lowering his lips to hers kissing her deep and hard. Joe felt something in deep inside him that he thought he could never do again.

Robin felt the warmth of his chest against her breasts as he held her in his arms.

"Can we go to bed, Master? We have had a long tiring day. I am sorry for getting all female on you tonight,"Robin meekly asked.

A wave of emotions washed over him as he sat there holding her in his arms. Hearing her ask to go bed was a big relief to him. He felt her hand grasp his as she stood up from the couch and they walked to the bedroom.

Robin curled up next to Joe, her head resting on his shoulder and arm across his chest as she fell asleep. His eyes staring into the darkness as he heard her steady breathing. Joe's mind was replaying what Robin had told him tonight.

He thought back to the day she came into his life. How a chance meeting turned into more than he could have hoped for. When she contacted him the first time and not knowing it was her. Replaying back to her thinking that this was going to be the same as before. It is true that he had a few past relationships that ended badly. He remembered that Robin did not hesitate at all to all his demands.

How he felt when she was with him and how he felt lonely inside when she was away from him. The way his house seemed empty without her. Just her scent floating in the air when she was not there. Now with her in his arms sleeping next to him made him feel complete again. He did not realize how he had longed for her this last week and now she was his again.

Joe made a decision just before drifting off into a deep sleep. Slowly opening his eyes, the sound of a tray being placed on the night stand next to the bed. Robin's bright eyes and her smile of seeing him awake.

"Good morning, Master of my soul," she said kissing his lips.

Joe moaned deep as her hand grazed his cock as she stood up and handed him a cup of coffee.

"Morning, my pet,"Joe greeted her adding without any hesitation, "Robin, I want you close to me from now on. You will move all your things in here today. I want you here always with me."

"You want me to move in with you?" she asked with a shocked look on her face............

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12