Finding Her Master Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

He stood in front of her with a set of tweezers-style nipple clamps in his hand. Her breasts swelled a little more as he rolled her hard nipple between his fingers. He slid the clamp just under her nipple at the base of her aureole and slid the ring up tightening the clamp. Joe saw her wince from the pain of the clamp tightening.

Joe was intently watching the screen when he heard a loud thump and a gasp of surprise when Robin walked in the living room.

"Oh my god, Master, I forgot I had that! I am sorry Master, I should have told you about that," Robin excitedly said.

"When was this done, pet?" Joe asked her.

"I was in my last year of law school and a friend recommended him to me. I am so ashamed of myself,"Robin said her voice choking up.

Joe pressed quit on the remote, stood up and walked over to her. Her hands had covered her face as the tears flowed down her cheeks. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her giving her a soothing hug.

"Stop your crying slave, it was long ago. To be honest with you I was enjoying watching it," Joe said trying to calm her down.

Robin looked up and saw the little smile on his face and it calmed her down a bit as her crying slowly subsided.

"You're not upset with me, Master?" she asked as her eyes looked up.

"No, my pet, not upset at all," Joe reassured her, adding, "Let me take these to the car while you keep packing."

Robin watched as he picked up the boxes from the floor and carried them out to the car. As Joe placed the boxes in the trunk he heard a car pull in the driveway. Looking around the lid of the trunk he saw Dan and Julia getting out of the car.

"Pet, we have company," Joe shouted as he walked up to Dan extending his hand.

Robin heard Joe from the garage and quickly covered her body. Smoothing the wrinkles with her hands, she walked outside to meet them. She raised her hand up to her brow as a shield against the sun's glare.

"Here she is," she heard Joe say.

Turning his head away from Joe, Dan saw the approaching figure walk up. He could not see her face as her hand was raised protecting her from the glare. Something in her walk made him think he already knew her.

Robin stepped up in front of Dan and lowered her hand. Instantly he recognized Robin from the law firm.

"Hi, Dan," she said.

Julia walked up to Robin giving her a light hug and Robin had to bite her lower lip from the slight pain from her nipples as she hugged her back.

"Come inside out of this bright sun and Robin will show you around the house," Joe spoke up.

Dan heard Joe say something but his mind was focused on the way Robin walked instantly remembering how he saw that walk last night as they left the club. He always saw her as a take charge type of women at work. He never imagined her as a slave, until now.

He was brought out of his slight fog when he heard Joe ask if they would like something to drink.

"No, no thanks," Dan replied adding, "Julia, let Robin show you the house. I'll give Joe a hand loading these boxes in his car."

"Dan, you're a guest here you don't have to," Joe said.

"Please, let me help," Dan said a little more firm.

"Thanks," Joe replied looking at the small stack of boxes Robin had brought out.

Robin took Julia on a tour of the house as Joe and Dan carried the boxes outside.

"Joe, I know Robin was your slave last night. I may be many evil things people say about lawyers. What we do in our private lives is our business and ours alone. You have my word nothing has changed about my view of Robin. You're a lucky man to have her," Dan told Joe as they stood at the back of the car.

"Thanks, Dan. We talked about it this morning before she called Julia. Yes, she was nervous about you finding out about her private life," Joe replied, adding, "she decided that you both have the same little secret."

Dan chuckled, "Yes we all have our little secret."

Robin waited till the men left the room before turning to Julia, "Did Dan know who I was last night at the club?"

"No, he probably has figured it out by now after seeing Joe in the driveway," Julia said.

"Yeah," was all Robin could say adding, "Come in the bedroom we can begin the tour there."

They heard the voices of the women in Robin's bedroom as they took more boxes to the car.

Robin had forgotten about the box on the bed, she was packing all the toys from her nightstand in it. She noticed the ropes hanging over the edge of the box and instantly started to feel her cheeks blush.

Julia saw her embarrassment asking, "Where did you find that lovely color of rope?"

Robin hesitated a bit before replying, "At the flea market."

"May I look at it?" Julia asked.

Julia reached over taking a rope from the box and ran the rope across her wrists, "Feels soft and looks very strong." she said.

Robin replied sheepishly, "Yes, it is very strong."

Noticing the necklace around Julia's neck Robin tried to change the subject, "That's a lovely necklace, Julia."

"Dan gave it to me this morning," Julia, replied with a smile on her face, "We have the same interests."

"I guess we do." Robin replied, smiling back.

Julia told Robin how she met Dan at college and how he had introduced her to the life of BDSM soon after.

"I had seen a bondage magazine in his room and asked him what it was." Julia said adding, "Dan explained that his uncle J.J, introduced him to the life style. Dan's father was an absent dad and J. J. basically raised him. Therefore, we started to experiment a little. I remembered that when I was little we used to play pirates. I was the girl taken hostage by the pirates and tied up. That is when I found out that I liked being tied up. Something inside me told me that I wanted to be a slave. After graduation Dan had an offer to work in Boston at one of the best law firms there. I had the clerk's job waiting for me here. We lost contact till the day he walked in the clerk's office," Julia explained.

Robin smiled as Julia went on with her story.

"Excuse me, I need to have these papers filed,"I heard, looking up I recognized him instantly and we have been together since," Julia finished.

"Last night was a total shock when you walked up in the rest room. I never expected you to be a slave,"Robin said.

They heard the men moving boxes out to the car as they talked. Julia noticed Robin wince as she picked up a box.

"Are you okay, Robin?"Julia asked.

"Yeah, Master had my nipples and my clit pierced this morning," Robin beamed adding, "they are a bit sore."

"You're kidding right?"Julia shrieked excitedly as her eyes fell to Robins breasts. She could clearly see the outline of two rings under her dress.

Julia adverted her gaze to the open box on the bed Robin just packed. In it she saw handcuffs, vibrators, gags, clothespins, clamps, rope and a leash still in its package.

"How long have you been with him?" Julia asked.

"A month and it's been my happiest time." Robin said.

Julia helped Robin carry the last few boxes out to the living room. Noticing that Joe and Dan were sitting on the patio having a drink, they went out to join them.

"Julia, do you like the house?" Dan asked as the girls walked up.

"Yes, let's rent it," Julia replied.

After Dan and Julia left, Joe asked her, "you sure you want them to rent your house?"

"Yes, I am sure Master," Robin just smiled.

When they arrived back at Joe's house, the answering machine light was blinking; it was a message from Dan. They wanted to know if the place was available for the next weekend to move in. Robin called them back, telling them she would give him the keys Monday at work.

Robin decided to leave the place furnished, as all her personal belongings were coming over to her new home.

Living with her Master was everything that she hoped it would be. It had already been two days and everything seemed to fall into place. Robin knew she would have to stop at the lingerie store on her way to work Monday morning for some new bras to hide her new jewelry. Robin also decided she wanted to find something that would please her Master.

Walking out to her car she felt her nipples harden a little. A slight ache came from her breast when her hand brushed against it, her clit sending signals that it was aroused. Now she knew why Master did it. A smile appeared across her face, trying to push the thoughts back in her mind.

Robin found several styles that would fit perfectly. Walking down the racks of clothes, she saw the naughty nightie section. She found the perfect one, a white lace bra with holes, trimmed in red lace in the nipple area, a pair of white lace crotch less panties with red lace in the crotch area.

"A present for Master," she thought as she found the right size.

It was going to be a long day she thought to her self as she parked her car. Waiting for the elevator door to open she felt the rings in her nipples brush against her blouse. She felt a tingle from the clit ring that she now had stimulating her body. When the elevator doors opened she saw one of the buildings security guards exiting the elevator door. He held the doors for her; she just smiled, thanking him.

Turning around facing the buttons, she saw herself in the mirror. A slight smile on her lips, "what he has done to me," she whispered to herself.

More people got on at the lobby. One person she recognized was Dan. He stood beside her and said, "Good morning."

The elevator came to their floor Robin went straight to the women's rest room. When she looked in the mirror, Robin noticed her cheeks were blushing a little as she unbuttoned her blouse. Robin removed one of the new bra's she had bought this morning from her purse. The soft fabric brushing against her nipples as she put it on sending signals to her aroused clit.

Let us see what happens today, she thought to herself as she straightened her clothes and checked her hair. Walking into her office, she left the door open. She placed her briefcase on the desk. She walked around to the windows and opened the drapes. There was a tapping at the door. She looked over, and Dan was standing at her office door. Her body tensing as he stood there.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Please come in," Robin replied.

Dan walked in, sitting down in front of her desk. "Julia loves the place, also don't worry about anything. Our private life is only our business." He said adding, "Joe told me about you Saturday while we took the boxes to the car.

Robin relaxed a bit as she started taking the house keys off her key ring and handed them to Dan.

"We finished moving my things Sunday, Dan, so the house is available for you and Julia to move in. If there is anything you need us to place in storage just let me know," was all she could say.

Dan took the keys from the desk, and placed them in his pocket. Rising from the chair, Dan smiled as he walked out the door.

Robin sat at her desk arranging her papers on the desk. She felt relived at what Dan had said to her. She busied herself in her work and it went by pretty smooth. Robin had a couple of hours of free time, so she called Joe asking if he would like to have lunch with her at the Beach Cafe'.

Robin was already seated when Joe arrived. Joe noticed that there were plenty of seats, but there wouldn't be for long as more people began to arrive. Joe smiled as he sat down next to her as a server walked up and asked, "Would you folk's like to order some drinks?"

"Coffee for me, ice tea for the lady, sweetened please." Joe replied adding "We would like two of today's specials also."

"Dan mentioned that he knows about us, you told him," Robin whispered as the server left.

"Dan and I talked a little, while you and Julia were in the bedroom," Joe replied.

The server came back with their order and placed the plates in front of them. As the server left, Robin picked up her fork and played with her food.

Robin asked, "How much does Dan know?"

Joe turned his head towards her, "Enough," he said.

Robin told Joe what she what she bought on the way to work this morning. Joe felt her hand under the table, slowly going up towards his cock.

"How are your nipples and clit feeling?" Joe asked smiling as she squeezed his cock.

"A little sore," Robin replied giving his cock another squeeze.

"What about Dan and Julia?" Robin asked.

"Nothing to worry about, they are good people," Joe replied.

It was a little after six, when she left her office and while she drove to her new home, she thought how lucky she was. She smiled as she walked in the front door, she stopped to remove her clothes. Robin let out a sigh of relief when she took her bra off. Her nipples were tender from rubbing inside the bra. She noticed Joe on the patio putting dinner on the grill. Robin walked on to the patio, her naked body bathed by the sun, the rings in her nipples and clit illuminated by its rays.

Robin walked up to him and gave him a kiss. He felt her tongue probe deep in his mouth. Robin pressed her body against his, her hand grasping his cock though his pants. Robin lowered herself to her knees, ever so gently placing the zipper end in her mouth. Using just her teeth she pulled down the zipper of his pants. Joe saw her eyes filled with need as she looked up to him.

Joe felt her fingers grasp his hard cock freeing it from his pants. Brushing her hair to the side, she licked the underside of the head of his cock. Her tongue licked the shaft in slow deliberate strokes up and down. He felt her warm breath on the tip as she inhaled his cock in one fast motion. Her gag reflex was getting better as she sucked his cock down her throat. Robin increased her movements until she was rewarded with Joe's hot white cum blasting down her throat. She greedily sucked every drop of his hot seed.

Her tongue licking her lips for any that she had missed.

"Mmmm, Thank you, Master," she purred...

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12