Finding Her Master Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

"Where are we going, Sir?"Robin asked meekly.

"Remember I told you we are stopping by the club my customer mentioned pet,"Joe replied.

"Yes Sir, I remember you telling me. Can we could go home first so you can use your pet. I need you inside me after all the torture you are putting me though,"Robin begged.

"No pet, not yet,"Joe chuckled, adding, "I have plans for you tonight. Before the night is over you will be begging me to use you in any way I desire. Tonight you will become mine totally, your body and mind will belong to me."line

"Oh Sir, but I belong to you now, mind and body,"Robin purred.

Robin wondered where they were because all the buildings looked like warehouses or factories. Joe held a piece of paper in his hand and he was looking for a building number. The area they were in looked deserted and hardly any cars were seen.

"Ahh, there it is," Joe said to her as he turned into the alley way running between two buildings.

When they drove around back of the warehouse Robin saw the parking lot half full of cars behind the building. Joe found a place to park the car and shut off the engine. Turning his body towards her he commanded her, "Remove your bra pet and button your blouse."

"Yes Sir," Robin replied, grateful that she could remove the bra tormenting her sore nipples.

"Place your skirt back on when you get out of the car pet," Joe added.

Robin took a quick glance around and seeing no one, she removed her blouse. Leaning forward Robin reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. The pressure subsided on her hard pebbles as the bra fell down her arms. Looking at her nipples they were red from the constant rubbing over the pads. Joe leaned over lowering his head and kissed each nipple. Robin groaned as flicked his tongue over them and pushed her chest towards his mouth.

"In the glove box I have a collar, a padlock, a Marti-Gras feather mask and a leash for you. Since your were a naughty pet while you were away from me, I will treat you like a bad pet. Place the collar around your neck," Joe told her adding, "The mask is for your privacy slave, since we do not know who is inside the club it is best we keep your identity secret for now."

"Thank you Master for that, it would harm my career if someone saw me,"Robin replied.

Robin's fingers trembled as she opened the glove box. The glove box door opened and she saw a thick two inch leather collar with two d-rings for a lock and a leash to be applied. Robin picked up the collar and saw the words burned in the collar 'Master's pet.'

Robin smiled wide at when she saw the words Master's pet. Her pussy flooded when she saw the word 'Master.' This was the first gift he gave her with the word Master on it and she felt proud to be her Master's pet.

Robin raised the collar up to her neck and wrapped the leather around her neck. The cool leather touched her neck sending a shiver right to her engorged clit. Robin reached for the padlock and handed it to Joe, "Please place this lock of your ownership of me on the collar, Master."

Robin turned her back to Joe moving her hair away from the collar. She felt his fingers grasp the d-ring and the sound of the lock rang in her ears as it clicked shut. She trembled as he turned her around and her pussy contracted as his lips touched hers in a deep long kiss. When Joe released her lips from his mouth Robin sighed deep and thought to herself, she was owned, his property, his pet for all to see.

"Wait till I open your door pet," Joe said as he exited the car.

"Yes Master," she meekly said, thinking, he is not her Sir anymore, he is her Master now.

Joe walked around the car to her door and grasped the handle opening her door. Taking the leash from her hand Robin tilted her head back so the d-ring was exposed for her Master. She felt his fingers touch the underside of her chin as he lifted her chin higher. Her legs clenching tight as the sound of the leash clicked shut, a violent spasm rocked through her body. Joe felt her body shake noticing her eyes starting to glaze over.

"Stand up and put your skirt on pet," Joe commanded.

"With pleasure Master," Robin beamed as she got of the car standing beside it. Robin bent over reaching into the car for her skirt when the first slap hit her ass hard.

"Thank you Master, May I have another Master?" she gasped as she placed her hands on the seat raising her ass to him. Joe slapped her ass harder and her aching pussy spasmed from the blow.

"Oh thank you Master, may I have another, please Master?" she groaned.

"Not now pet, later I will spank that succulent ass for my pleasure," Joe chuckled as he turned Robin to face him.

"Yes Master," Robin replied as she stood on her shaking legs, her eyes locked on his brown eyes. She noticed that there was a evil glint in them.

Pulling her slightly trembling body next to his, he grasped her hair and pulled her head back making her gasp. Joe reached down between her soaked thighs and cupped her hot pussy in his hand. Robin parted her legs for his hand and a deep moan escaped from her throat. Her legs almost buckling under his grasp.

Before her deep moan finished, Joe's lips locked on hers and his probing tongue was deep in her mouth. Without realising what she was doing, Robin raised one leg wrapping it behind Joe's legs and pushed her body tightly against him. Pushing her pussy harder on his hand. Her arms going around his neck pushing her heaving chest against his chest. Robin felt like a slut grinding her body like this in public.

Moving the thin material from her swollen pussy lips Joe felt the hot sticky juices flood his fingers. Robin felt his finger slide up her hot aching pussy as her pussy muscles tried to suck his finger deeper.

The knot in her stomach tightened as she ground her aching pussy on his hand as Joe slid another finger in her hot volcanic hole. Her pussy walls contracting around them as the knot broke in her stomach. A massive climax erupted inside her, wave after wave surged through her. Her arms and legs clamping her body on his as the convulsions she could not control raged over her.

Robin tried to scream out as her climax rocked through her, Joe pressed his lips harder on hers. Joe broke the kiss and Robin took a deep gasp of breath as her head fell on his chest. Joe held her tight as she shook uncontrollably against him. It was a few minutes before Joe felt her leg fall back to the ground. Removing his fingers from her twitching pussy, a massive flow of her cum flowed down her legs to her ankles. Robin tried to stand but her legs would not support her body.

Robin slowly realised where she was and what just happened to her. Robin felt like such a slut in heat to let him to that to her in the parking lot. Joe placed the thong back on her wet puffy pussy lips and Robin moaned deep as the thong slid between them. Stepping back away from her, Joe handed Robin her skirt. Robin's trembling fingers took her skirt from his hand and placed it back around her waist smoothing out the fabric. Joe picked up the mask and as he raised it it to her head he noticed her hard pebbles poking out of the fabric of her blouse. Joe also noticed the three upper buttons undone of her blouse showing off her cleavage.

Joe lowered the mask over her face and with a tug on her leash they started to walk to the door. What Joe did not see was the huge smile on her face as she was led to the door.

When they walked up the door, Robin noticed the security camera just above the door. Blushing a deep crimson red behind her mask Robin felt like a slut, his slut for his use of her.

Suddenly a voice greeted them, "May I help you?"

Joe pressed the intercom button, "Yes, Joe Reynolds, guest of Jared Jennings."

"Oh yes Mr. Reynolds, J. J. notified us you would be here tonight, come in."

The sound of an electric locked buzzed and Joe opened the door walking in with Robin in tow. Joe saw the man at the front counter as he walked up to him.

"Good evening Mr. Reynolds. I noticed you had a needy slave outside,"he said looking right at Robin.

Robin blushed deeper behind her mask and her body felt on fire.

"Pudge left a packet with your member ship forms that need your signature. Please sign here Mr. Reynolds and here is your membership card,"the greeter said.

"Pudge?"Joe asked.

"Sorry, I mean Master Jennings, we call him pudge,"the man replied adding, "He is a little over weight for his five foot frame, hence the nick name pudge. Master Jennings is a co-owner of the club and he is a real hit with the subs. Pudge is the whip trainer here. He does classes every Monday night on the techniques of using a whip or a flogger."

"I did not know that, hmmmm I might have to take a class then,"Joe replied casting a glance over to Robin with his eyes.

Robin heard what Joe had said and when she saw his eyes glancing at her she saw that evil glint in them.

"If I can have just a moment of your time there are a few things I must tell you. Behind you are the changing rooms with lockers for your belongings. I have two locks for your use. We request from our members that when they are in the main area downstairs, no open displays of sex. We have rooms available upstairs for your private use. The dungeons are in the basement and each dungeon is set up differently for your pleasure. Now fondling is allowed. Dress code is up to you, your sub can be naked or clothed to your desires. If you are demonstrating a scene on stage, sex is permitted. The rest of our rules are in the packet for you. Enjoy your time with us tonight,"he explained.

"Thank you,"Joe replied giving a tug on Robin's leash as they walked to the main area.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12