Finding Her Master's Voice

Story Info
Impressionable young woman is led to her Master.
3.9k words
4.5
10.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I would encourage you to read Deputized As A Slaver, Chapters One and Two to better place this story in context. –Otis

****************************************

Things were going well for Chloe. She was coming up on three and a half years as a slaver. Her new profession afforded her the sublime pleasure of asserting absolute dominance over the numerous males she was able to seduce, capture, and process into the newly institutionalized machinery of sexual slavery. She reveled as so many of the successful men falling under her spell, would be sold at auction, stripped of their wealth and dignity, and robbed of the promising future they had worked so hard to attain. Her share of the proceeds paid for the designer clothes, the Rolex, the new BMW 528i and kept her in the upscale condo in West University. Life was good, very good indeed!

Chloe had met Christina at a speed dating soiree at the Rainbow Lodge. They experienced an immediate liking for each other and became fast friends.

At 23, Christina was a shapely auburn brunette endowed with perky breasts and a naiveté about the world and her ability to fit in to it. A winsome personality with a need to please, she had no attachments and was sorely in need of someone who could mold her. Chloe sensed that Christina had pronounced submissive tendencies that could be made to blossom under favorable conditions. The two began to go barhopping, meeting and socializing with promising young professional men and women of every stripe.

Chloe confided to Christina that she was a slaver and took her to some of the slave auctions held at the local hotels. Strolling into the ballrooms arm in arm they would help themselves to the complimentary libations and ogle the male and female nudes exhibited on the roped off pedestals.

Christina gazed wide-eyed as she observed men and women alike being walked by the leash on the red carpet, some on all fours, to be inspected by the buyers who would bid later in the evening. Chloe explained to Christina the procedure for bidding .

"You must get used to the notion that these leashed animals can no longer be considered free citizens or even human", Chloe explained to Christina. "What you are watching is the sale and purchase of livestock.

"The handlers you see here and the ultimate owners who purchase this inventory have every right to control their slaves' sexual experiences and compel them into all types of sexual service and unpaid physical or mental labor."

Christina felt light headed and unsteady on her feet. She had never seen so much naked flesh at one time. She was awed by the wholesale demonstration of obedience. She knew she wanted to be a part of this world. These outings with Chloe brought her no end of terror as she realized that she herself was going down a dangerous slippery slope to become trained and exhibited just like the denuded, collared, and leashed individuals her older, wiser friend took her to see on the weekends.

Christina bristled as she felt the struggle brewing inside. Could she allow others to know the truth about herself? Could she allow herself to be naked and so open in front of a crowd? Would Chloe find pleasure in seeing her totally naked in a hotel ballroom like this? Her loins dampened every time she fantasized about Chloe training her for an auction like this, walking her on a leash, making her submit to the inspection of others.

One Saturday night at Chloe's condo, Christina sat curled up on Chloe's sofa as Chloe poured her a second glass of white wine.


"Sit back and make yourself comfortable, my dear friend," cooed Chloe. "I want you to feel completely relaxed and at home here."

As the evening progressed, Chloe knew that Christina was becoming more and more relaxed and somewhat buzzed. Now was the time to pop the question.

"Christina", Chloe whispered.

"Yes, Chloe."

"May I ask you something rather personal?"

"What is it, Chloe?"

"I have suspected for a long while that you have submissive tendencies, is that true?"

"If you really must know, Chloe, I have had fantasies of submitting to someone but my thoughts frighten me."

"Why is that, Christina?"

"While I am incredibly turned on by the idea of exposing myself to others I am terrified by the idea of losing control."

"Losing control of what, Christina?"

"Losing control of my life.

"I would hate to become one of those slaves we see at the auctions. I would hate to think that giving in to these urges would ruin my life and future."

Chloe began to lovingly stroke the younger woman's hair and shoulders.

"These feelings I have. They're sick. They're not normal."

"Look, Christina, you're my friend and you must know by now that I have to professionally deal with these issues all the time."

Christina began to cry.

"I know that everyone has fantasies, but with things being the way they are today, you can get into big trouble if you start acting them out," she sobbed.

Chloe looked into the eyes of her friend and gently stroked the tears running down her cheek.

"Listen to me. There's nothing wrong with you having the feelings you have. I care deeply about you and would never let anything bad happen to you.

"There's nothing wrong with you acting out these fantasies.

"Christina, my dear, I believe that you could hurt yourself a great deal more by not experiencing your fully authentic life than by allowing yourself to act out these desires in a safe environment surrounded by people who care about you."

Chloe pressed her lips to Christina's lips and began to caress the younger girl's breasts under her blouse. Chloe could feel her friend's nipples harden as their tongues touched.

Chloe took advantage of the moment and slid her fingers under the waist band of Christina's panties, playing with her friend's pubic hair while Christina arched her body and quivered.

"It's no good to hide your true self from your friends," Chloe whispered as she nuzzled on her friend's ear.

"Besides, don't you enjoy it when you find yourself a little bit out of control?"

Christina stifled her tears. "Where do we go from here?" she whispered.

Chloe smiled." Undress for me, fold your clothes neatly on the coffee table and then come sit with me."

Deep down, Christina knew this was probably the wrong thing to do. But her pussy was drowning out the halfhearted admonitions coming from her brain. Standing at the coffee table, she removed her blouse and her jeans.

Chloe held her breath and waited for what seemed an eternity for Christina to unfasten her bra and step out of her panties.

After months of knocking around town, Chloe was thrilled to finally see Christina's body completely naked. Her auburn hair draped down her shoulders, highlighting beautiful D cup breasts with generous nipples. Chloe gleefully appraised thedelicioustriangular thicket of reddish brown bush covering her friend's pussy.

Giving a wry smile and sigh and shrugging her shoulders, a very naked and embarrassed Christina returned to sit on the sofa with her all knowing friend.

Chloe enjoyed softly biting her friend's neck, caressing her friend's breasts, tracing circles over her hardening nipples with her finely manicured nails. Each ministration seemed to bring out the little girl in her tipsy friend.

Sipping on her glass of wine, Chloe asked "how do you feel sitting with me fully clothed and you completely naked and exposed?"

"Very strange, nervous, excited," Christina replied, instinctively intoning the hushed tones that lovers use.


"Do you like me looking at you?'"


"Yes, no, I don't know, Chloe."

"Well, just to let you know, Ilikelooking at you. I like inspecting you. I think you and I can expect to do much more than that before we wake up together in the morning."

As the evening wound down, Chloe led her giggling house guest into the bedroom, where she spent the night teaching her the carnal delights of two women pleasuring each other.

When the morning came, Christina awoke to find Chloe preparing them breakfast in the kitchen. Chloe was already dressed to the nines and whatever clothing Christina wore the night before was nowhere to be found. The two young women exchanged a powerful tongue to tongue kiss.

"Christina, I hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of making plans for us today.

"You and I going to a party in River Oaks this afternoon. I'm taking you to a munch."

"What is a munch?" inquired Christina.

"A munch is a social gathering among friends who share a strong interest in exploring master-slave relationships. We meet regularly to discuss BDSM issues and observe demonstrations of slave training."

"But, Chloe, I can't go to anything like that!"

"It will be ok. Besides, it will please me greatly to display you to all my friends."

"But what about all the slavery laws?

"I don't want to lose my freedom and be forced to serve a master.

"I don't ever want to see the inside of one of those holding centers where you send your hapless male victims."

"I promise you, Christina, there will no risk to you and you will not get into trouble. My friends at the party will just think that you are already a slave. No one has to know that you've never been registered with the State.

"At the end of the day, you get to experience all the things you've been craving in a safe environment among nice professional people who will accord you the all the same respect and courtesies they accord me.

"And then we go home so you can grab your clothes and resume your normal life.

"This is my gift to you, Christina! You get to safely experience the submissive side of your nature, displaying yourself to dominants and then you get to go home with your freedom intact.

"It's like having your cake and eating it too. It's the least I can do for such a good friend.

"By the way, you'll get to meet my friend, Gary.

"Who's Gary?"

"An old boyfriend and someone who you will enjoy meeting."

"Do I at least get to wear my clothes until we get there?"

"No, silly, you're supposed to be a slave, remember?

"It's not like you'll be the only naked person there!"

Christina shrugged her shoulders as Chloe stood before her, handing her the white heels she wore the night before.

"Before we leave the house and go to my car, you're going to have to wear this," announced Chloe, holding up a maroon leather collar.

"Why the collar?" asked Christina growing increasingly anxious.

"My dear Christina, you know well the law requires that all slaves seen in public must be leashed or else both slave and owner are subject to arrest and detention.

"If they detain you looking like this you know you're likely to be enslaved for sure.

"This way bystanders will have no way of knowing that we are just role playing and that you've haven't yet been registered with the State.

"The beauty of the collar and leash is that you don't have to admit that you like it. My taking away your choice gives you the freedom to enjoy displaying yourself without guilt because you have relinquished all control to me. All you have to do is trust me, yourbestfriend, and enjoy the gift I'm giving you. "

It was a short drive to the mc-mansion in River Oaks. Chloe walked Christina leash in hand up the well shaded driveway past the finely manicured lawn. For the first time in her short impressionable life, Christina felt the hot Texas sun toasting her totally exposed body. She could feel the gentle breeze caress her nipples and pussy as the front door opened.

"Come on in, Chloe!" said Evelyn, the hostess, nursing a glass of white wine.

"Who is this absolutely beautiful young creature?" asked Evelyn.

"This is Christina", replied Chloe. "Say hello to your host, Christina."

"Thank you for allowing me in your fine home, Mistress," mumbled Christina, too embarrassed to shake hands or make eye contact.

With that Evelyn took the pair for a tour through the house, introducing them to the guests in attendance. Evelyn was holding Chloe's hand and Chloe was leading Christina by the leash as she would any fine thoroughbred.

There were about twenty-five apparently nouveau riche, elegantly dressed people milling around, talking, drinking, socializing some in the living room, some on the patio. Christina observed what seemed like a dozen slaves male and female, standing by their masters, naked, collared, leashed just like her.

Christina felt all eyes on her. A few men came up, groping at her breasts, slapping her on the ass. One tall slender woman briefly fingered Christina's pussy while conversing with Chloe.

"Why so shy, little one." scolded Evelyn, slapping Christina's hand. "We can't have you covering yourself. Move your hand away so we can all see your pussy. Everyone here is entitled to have a good long look at you."

"This one has beautiful breasts, Chloe," exclaimed another woman. "How much would you sell her to me for?"

"I'm not ready to sell her, Nancy," stated Chloe.

Suddenly, it occurred to Christina that this outing may not have been a very good idea and that she really needed to go home now.

If it was humiliation Christina came for, she was getting it in spades. She was shocked to discover that she was beginning to lubricate in front of all these strangers, exacerbating her embarrassment.

As Chloe smiled approvingly at her, she was terrified that her juices could be seen running down the insides of her thighs.

Chloe led her latest victim into the study and closed the door.

"I'd like you to meet my dear friend, Gary".

"How do you do, sir?"

Gary was obviously some kind of intellectual. He was fifty something, receding salt and pepper hairline, wore leather patches on the elbows of his tweet jacket.

"Why don't you two get acquainted, while I get something to drink?" smirked Chloe as she left the study and closed the door.

He reached to shake her hand.

"My name is Gary Fleming. I am an associate professor at Rice University. I teach human sexuality courses in the graduate school. My specialty is an area we call thedynamics of asymmetrical relationships.

"In fact, that is how I met Chloe. She was one of my best graduate students, and then our relationship blossomed into much more.

"Christina, I think you'd like to know that many of my former students are regular attendees of these monthly get-togethers.

"Tell me something about yourself, Christina."

Christina could feel herself blushing. It felt so embarrassing to be sitting naked talking to a man who was old enough to be her father. She didn't know what to say or how to begin. Gary's demeanor made her feel like she was at confession.

"This is so embarrassing to be here with you like this, sir."

"You need not be embarrassed, little one", he whispered. "You are intensely beautiful in your nudity."

Christina didn't flinch as Gary slipped his middle finger under her collar and began to caress her neck. It was immediately clear to the middle aged academic that she wasn't going to repel his advances towards her.

"Most of our invited guests are uncomfortable the first time they visit us but they seek out a venue such as this to safely explore their submissive urges. These monthly group get-togethers offer many the opportunity to discover their role in the BDSM community.

"There are some who are so repulsed that they resolve to 'fly straight' and we never see them again," Gary informed her as he started to play with her breasts.

"It takes a lot of courage, little one, to come out as you have today and expose yourself to our friendly group."

Gary was watching her nipples stiffen as he softly rolled them between his fingers.

"We get together every month because the 'regulars' in our group are excited about either being a slave or owning a slave." Gary's hand found her dampened labia and started to softly play with it.

"After years of study it is my belief that our modern culture has been seriously harmed by the notion that equality between men and women should somehow extend to sexual relationships.

"I have taught my students that the fallacies of equality have created a gnawing hunger for dominance and submission between the sexes.

"It wasn't until Congress found its backbone to pass the Slave Enabling Statutes that we as a society have been able to rekindle the palliative effects of slavery and ownership.

"You see, little one, once you find the courage within to grant ownership of your body to another, you become liberated from having to make any more decisions. You are free from the burden of choices and the burden of guilt."

Christina listened intently to Gary's rhetoric as he slipped a finger between the wet folds of her sex, slowly sliding it in and out. His thumb triumphantly played her clit like a Stradivarius, as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Christina , do you like this? Being treated like this?" he asked.


"Yes, sir, I do."


"Tell me why."

"I guess I've always had some kind of a need to be humiliated and controlled in front of other people. Does that make me a slut, sir?"

"Our culture used to denigrate the term 'slut' but now that we have resurrected the institution of slavery, being a slut has become a beautiful thing," the good Professor Fleming pontificated.

"Being a slut means you have the emotional courage and range to give in completely to all your impulses and desires, freeing you up to fulfill every need of your owner."

Suddenly, the door to the study opened, and Chloe entered accompanied by several of the guests.

One of the guests took out a small digital video camera and put it on the mantlepiece.

Christina knew it was wrong for her to be compromised like this, and that any raw sexual performance in front of this audience would be a searing indictment against her right to exist as a free-living and self-supporting member of society.

But her confession to Gary was so liberating. Over the past two days with Chloe and now Gary, she had finally discovered her true essence as a sexual woman even if it signaled her descent into registered slavery. If she was to fully live out her urges, she would have to make a conscious and deliberate decision to forfeit her freedom.

Grabbing her leash, Gary ordered her to get on her knees between his knees.

In front of her best friend, Chloe and her companions, Christine submitted to her first master. Crouching before him, she displayed her bare buttocks to the growing audience assembling to watch her fateful performance.

"Christina", asked Gary, "can you accept yourself as a submissive?"

"Yes. Oh, yes."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a submissive," she whispered.

"They can'thearyou!"

"I'm a submissive!" she exclaimed.

"And just whose submissive are you?"

"Can I be your submissive?"

"Do you think you can serve me well? Do you think you can be agoodsubmissive?"

"Yes, sir. Yes!"

"Little one, do you realize that you are about to make the very last decision in your life, and that after this, you will have no more secrets and no more choices."

"Yes, sir."

"Little one, you do realize that after today, you will be owned by anyone and everyone who can assert superiority over you?

"Tell me little one, in your twenty-three years of living, how many men have you gotten off with your mouth?"

"I don't know, sir. I can't remember"

On her knees she could hear the wicked laughter of Chloe and her friends behind her.

Gary suddenly took a very serious tone. "Take this leash and put it between your legs and then hand it to me."

Gary then pulled on the leash, furrowing into the folds of her labia.

From this point on, no one had to tell her what to do. She crawled up to his crotch and unzipped his slacks releasing his manhood. She undid his pants, dropped his pants, and then slowly drew down his boxers.

12