Finding Her Master's Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary's erect cock was truly a thing of beauty and, once satisfied, would be the one way passport to her lifetime of captivity.

As Christina was stroking his cock and playing with his balls, he pulled on the leash straddling the folds of her womanhood with one hand and pushed her head tightly against his groin with his other hand.

She opened her mouth to take him all in as he pushed forward deep into her throat. She was happy to submit to his power, welcoming his cock into the wet warmth of her mouth, oblivious to the applause and catcalls of the amused guests behind her rooting for her descent into disgrace.

As Gary began spanking her buttocks, Christina closed her lips and pushed herself forward swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Ever so softly her teeth gripped the base of his cock, her mouth bobbing up and down his length.

Gary vigorously rubbed the leash between her pussy lips and ran the fingers of his other hand between the crack of her buttocks as she maniacally devoured him. The camera placed on the mantlepiece was recording the drool running out of her mouth and dripping down her chin as she bobbed up and down.

"Oh my God, you aresucha good little cocksucker!" Gary moaned.

He began to thrust his hips up and down signaling the mounting tension building up within him. She knew he was getting close. She sucked him harder, moving her mouth faster, her tongue swirling from the base to the head of his cock.

She knew only too well that once he came in her mouth in front of this audience she would forever forfeit her rights as a free woman.

And then it happened. Her palate welcomed his cock shooting jets of hot cum in her mouth. Chloe and her fellow onlookers could hear Gary grunting his satisfaction as the newly minted slave sucked him harder and slower.

As the boisterous assembly of spectators erupted into wild applause, Gary pulled up his slacks and regained his scholarly composure. Christina sat, looking down at the floor, defeated and spent, toying with her leash, her face covered with his ejaculate.

Chloe approached Gary and Christina.

"Thank you, Christina, you have given us one fine performance," chuckled Chloe.

"From now on you can expect to spend a lot more time on your knees with Gary and any other males we may choose for you."

Chloe smiled as she handed Christina's leash to Gary. Christina would be going home with Gary for further training. Gary savored his conquest and his triumph over the younger woman's will.

What just transpired would be the subject of future lectures to his students at the university.

The significance of what he and Chloe had orchestrated together was not so much a torrid sexual encounter for the amusement of their friends but rather a very public admission by a closeted submissive of her irresistible need to be bought and sold by a procession of future Owners.

None the worse for wear, Gary squeezed Chloe's hand and smiled. Christina would soon fetch them both a handsome profit at one of the upcoming auctions.

Life was good, very good indeed!

The End


*

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12