Finding Himself in Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Kara was amazed at how good Jaime was, he learned what got her off and expertly switched between rough and soft, sucking and licking until she came so many times her clit became oversensitive. She propped her legs up and was just about to tell him to rim her when he dove right in. He worked her ass just right, slowly getting it to relax before working his tongue deeper and deeper. Kara made her ass relax even more and Jaime got his tongue in all the way and his lips sealed around her rim. Kara felt him start to suck as he tongue-fucked her ass. After about fifteen minutes of his long, loving tongue laving her butt Kara felt another orgasm building inside, without any contact to her clit or g-spot. She moaned deeply, it was almost a growl, and grabbed hold of Jaime's thick auburn hair with both hands as she came long and hard. She loved anal orgasms, they hit deeper inside and surged through her entire body in a way that the vaginal ones couldn't, making goosebumps appear on her arms and legs.

Jaime felt the slight twinge of pain as Kara grabbed his hair and as she came he felt the tight ring of muscles contract again and again around his tongue. He felt liquid flowing over his upper lip and quickly broke their seal to drink more of her heavenly juices. After she came down from her high Jaime kissed his way up her body to her lips. Kara kissed him tenderly and licked her juices of his face, she embraced him as she rolled over on her side and closed her eyes and fell asleep. Jaime realised his jaw ached, his lips felt swollen and his tongue felt tired, he had been so wrapped up in giving Kara pleasure he never felt it while he was down there. Jaime realised he was exhausted and fell asleep in his lover's arms, he felt secure and content in a way he hadn't felt since childhood.

*****

They woke up sometime later in the day and showered once again and as Kara washed Jaime's lithe body she asked, "Jaime, do you like how smooth and hairless I am?"

"Oh yes, you look so sexy and your skin feels incredible against my fingers, my tongue."

"Yeah, I love the feeling too... So I would like to get rid of all of your hair as well, I mean there is so little of it anyway and I just know you would look sexier without it, and I could do things I wouldn't do otherwise." As she said the last part she let her fingers run along his beautiful ass.

Jaime turned red at the implication and felt his cock twitch and answered, "Oh God! Umm OK, if you want it I'll do it, it's not like anyone else will see me naked or anything."

"Great! Lets dry of and I'll use the clippers to get the hairs down to a good length for the sugar."

"Sugar?"

"Yes sweetie, it's called sugaring, it's like waxing only it's better for the skin and there is no risk of burns."

"Doesn't that hurt a lot?"

"I won't lie, it stings a bit but your skin becomes so wonderfully sensitive afterwards and when the hair starts growing back it's softer and there is no nasty, itchy stubble. I do it to myself and I can handle it. It would make me really happy if you would do this for me."

Jaime was a bit afraid of the pain but knew he would do almost anything to please Kara, and this seemed a small price to pay so he nodded and said, "You have made me happier than I thought possible in the short time we've been together and I'll do anything to make you happy. I-I-I I think I've f-f-fallen in love with you."

Kara got tears in her eyes and hugged him close to whisper in his ear, "I'm in love with you too, sweetie!"

They kissed and held each other for a while under the steamy jets of water before Kara turned the shower off and after they dried off she had Jaime stand in the middle of the bathroom as she got the clippers. She set the clippers to ⅛:th of an inch and started with his calves and worked upwards to his crotch where his thick cock stood at attention. As she sheared his sparse and soft pubes she masturbated him slowly and when a drop of pre-cum appeared she licked it up and sucked on the big head for a while. As she released his succulent dick from the warm confines of her mouth she had him turn around and bend over and spread his lovely ass so she could shorten that hair as well. After cutting the hair on his arms and his armpits as well Kara told Jaime to go lay down on the bed while she collected the things they would need.

As Jaime laid on the bed and watched Kara move nude in and out of the room he couldn't help but have a happy smile on his face. The woman of his dreams had just told him she was in love with him, what was a little passing pain in the face of that? Nothing, that's what, nothing at all!

As Kara walked around nude in her apartment, collecting the baby powder, the honey colored sugaring liquid and the strips of fabric and placing it all on a towel next to Jaime she considered her feelings. She didn't lie to her petite lover, she felt that warm glow in the pit of her stomach and felt happy as soon as she laid eyes on him, definite signs of being in love. She hoped being in love and lust would develop into true love and a real connection. From what she had found out yesterday there was a possibility of much more than just physicality, it felt like they matched each other on a deeper level already.

Kara got up on the bed and walked on her knees until she could sit on her haunches at Jaime's feet. She put Jaime's left foot in her lap and after putting some baby powder on his leg she used a wooden spatula to spread the honeylike liquid over a part of his shin before pressing down on the area with a strip of fabric. Kara raised Jaime's foot to her lips and kissed and suckled his dainty toes before saying, "OK baby, you're going to feel a sharp tug and a sting and then a warm feeling." With that she held on to his ankle and yanked the strip of fabric and sugaring paste from his leg. Jaime let out a sharp gasp and then moaned as Kara kissed the newly denuded area while she gave his stiff cock a few strokes. Her plan was to get Jaime to associate pain, especially from this, with pleasure and pleasing her.

As Kara continued up his leg in the same manner Jaime realised he kind of enjoyed the sharp pain of the sugaring, especially in contrast to Kara's soft lips and gentle touch. He found himself growing more and more excited as his brown skinned lover coaxed more and more pre-cum from his stiff eight inches and slowly stripped his entire body of hair.

Kara worked her way up first one leg, then the other, and then she straddled his now smooth thighs and started with his left arm. As she worked she used his silky thigh to pleasure herself, slowly sliding her soaking folds back and forth. His armpits were really sensitive, he giggled cutely as she applied the paste and screamed when she yanked away the strip of fabric. When she saw the tears in his big emerald eyes she leaned down and hugged him tightly and kissed him sweetly. After Jaime calmed down she continued her work, stripping his other armpit of hair to another scream before removing the few stray hairs on his chest and belly. She got off his thighs and had him spread his legs as she sat down between them. This time Kara applied several strips of fabric at once and then took his cock in her mouth, slurping up the pre-cum and tickling the sensitive part below the head just as she tore the strips away in quick succession. The way he bucked and moaned into her mouth Kara was surprised he didn't cum and asked, "Honey, did you cum while you ate me earlier?"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't even touch myself, it was just so exciting when you came the first time I lost control. Please don't be mad!"

"Oh, I'm not angry at all, sweetie, I'm glad you found it so exciting, I want you to like pleasing me, not do it because you feel you have to."

"I really love doing that for you, I love the taste of your juices!"

"And you will have as much as you want. I only asked because you've had a stiffy for the last half hour and you didn't come when I started sucking you."

"I was close but I was afraid you didn't want me to squirt into your mouth."

"Oh, don't be silly, I usually like the taste and if your pre-cum is any indication your's will be the tastiest ever. Here, have a taste and see."

With that Kara ran her finger around Jaime's cockhead and along the small slit before plunging her finger into his mouth. Jaime opened his eyes wide in surprise and then submitted and started sucking his own natural lubricant from her finger. He had never entertained a gay thought but he had to admit that it tasted good, not as good as Kara's juices but good non the less and he moaned around her finger.

Kara smiled down on her young lover, pleased that he enjoyed his own flavor. She applied more paste to his crotch, covering his balls and inner thighs, and the area above once again to get the stray hairs. Kara tugged Jaime slowly as she yanked the strips away, if Jaime could last for a while longer she could do something she had fantasised about since she saw him for the first time. When his crotch was bare she had him roll over and get up on his knees with his chest against the mattress, she had him spread his knees wide and arch his back, presenting his incredible ass to her. Kara excitedly studied his butt, it was round and firm and stood out almost cartoonishly on Jaime's small frame, it easily rivaled J-Lo's or Kim Kardashian's most prominent assets. His pucker was a pretty pink and surprisingly large and Kara knew from experience that that meant it could be stretched to great extent, she really hoped this was true for Jaime's ass as well.

Kara powdered his bubble butt and spread the goop along the crack and applied a strip of fabric down the middle, and then added two more on either side. She started playing with his shaft and balls with her right hand and then yanked away the left outer strip, eliciting another gasp from Jaime as he obediently stayed in position. She kissed along the bare strip of skin, she loved how firm his ass was under her lips, how soft his skin was, how he tasted and smelled sweetly of lemons and vanilla and how sexily and girlishly he moaned as he felt her lips. She continued like that with the others until only the middle one remained and then told Jaime, "Reach back and spread your sexy butt for me baby."

Kara yanked and Jaime screamed, "AAARRGHH! Jesus Christ, Mary and Josef that hu-Ohhh Kara! Mmmmhhh! That feels incredible! Oh, please don't stop licking my ass!"

This was one of Kara's strongest fetishes and she had actually broken up with a girl who wouldn't do it and wouldn't let Kara do it either. There was no risk of that with with Jaime, he was very responsive and eagerly pushed back and used his hands to spread his ass wider, giving better access for her agile tongue. Jaime was the first man she ever did this to, but in Kara's mind she had already started thinking of him as a woman with a little extra between her legs, namely a perfect pussy pleaser so thick she could hardly close her fingers around it, and Kara could hold a basket ball with one hand. Kara licked in circles around Jaime's tight pucker, then tried working her tongue inside, then lapped over the opening and lastly sucked on it before repeating.

After a few repetitions Kara had an idea and raised her mouth from Jaime's slowly loosening hole and said, "Cutie, I want you to tell me when your about to cum OK?" Jaime nodded his head and pushed his ass back, eagerly seeking her mouth. Kara smiled and dove right back in, all the while playing gently with his cock and balls. Kara felt his hole become more and more relaxed and suddenly her tongue slipped past the ring of muscles and into his virgin hole. She loved the earthy, sexy taste and eagerly worked her tongue as deep as possible before she started to tongue-fuck his ass.

Jaime was learning something about himself. He was learning that his butt was an erogenous zone that rivaled his cock in sensitivity and pleasure. He was gyrating and pumping his hips to get as much of Kara's tongue as possible as his orgasm grew closer and closer. He moaned out in his still unfamiliar feminine voice, "I'm, Oh God, I'm so close!!" Kara stopped licking him and flipped him over to his back where she took his cock into her hot wet mouth. As she started sucking and licking Jaime felt her finger push into his loosened and lubricated ass. It slid in to the last knuckle and then out all the way. He felt it returning only now it was joined by another, and Jaime groaned at the thicker intrusion. When the fingers reached all the way in they pressed upwards at something deep inside and Jaime felt a flood of ecstasy course through his body as his ass milked her fingers and he shot jet after jet of cum into her waiting mouth. Jaime came with a scream, thrashing on the bed as goosebumps rose over his entire hairless body. His cock jerked again and again, much longer then ever before and it almost turned painful at the end.

Kara's fingers left his ass and her mouth left his deflating cock. He saw her perfect body move up his and noticed a strange glint in her eyes as her beautiful face lowered towards his. Their lips met and Jaime parted his lips eagerly, and when she parted her's he got a big surprise. He felt a thick liquid running from her mouth into his and realised he was drinking his own cum. At first he struggled but quickly realised it was useless, he would do whatever she wanted, and he noticed it didn't actually taste bad, just a stronger version of the pre-cum she had fed him earlier. After they played with their tongues in the cum for a while Jaime felt Kara's fingers stroking his throat, he got the hint and started gulping down the cum and spit mixture.

Kara was so turned on by the snowballing, the ass eating and sugaring that she just had to cum again. She got up on her knees and straddled Jaime's face, facing the headboard. Jaime eagerly dove in and kept eye contact with her as he hungrily lapped up her juices while his hands held on to her ass. Kara rode his face fast and hard and came within a few minutes. Kara got of Jaime's face and they laid side by side, just breathing and relaxing for a few minutes.

"That was so God damn HOT! I've never done that before with a guy," Kara said as she turned her head to look at her young lover with a warm smile.

"Really? Well, this is all so new to me, but I really liked it all, even the waxing and when you fed me my, uh, you know..." Jaime blushed furiously, he thought the embarrassment would lessen after sharing such intimacy with Kara but it didn't.

"Your cum? Yeah, it was kinda spur of the moment but now that I know you like it we won't let any of your loads go to waste. Now I think it's time to get out of bed, it's been a perfect Sunday morning but it's one pm and I think we both need something to eat."

As if to agree with Kara Jaime's belly rumbled loudly, "Haha, I think my body agrees!"

"Yeah, I'm starving too, but you need to put some lotion on your body after the sugaring. Stand up and I'll do it for you."

Jaime nodded and stood as Kara grabbed a citrus scented lotion from the nightstand and started applying it to Jaime's entire body, from the soles of his feet to the tips of his fingers.

"You have perfect skin, did you know that Jaime?"

Jaime shook his head and smiled even as he blushed and Kara continued, "It's so pale and soft and smooth and the few moles and freckles you have only accents how perfect it is. And," Kara poured more lotion into her hands and started massaging his ass, "this is an incredible ass, I mean, you have the perfect butt! You would put J-Lo and Beyoncé to shame!"

"Thank you! Mmm, that feels incredible but I don't know if I can go again."

"Sorry, got a bit carried away. Here, use my deodorant, we don't want you to smell do we?"

Jaime nodded and applied the roll-on. He caught the scent and the scents from the rest of his body, he really smelled like a girl, all citrus fruit, vanilla and flowers. Strangely, this made Jaime's limp, worn out penis twitch.

"OK, sweetie, lets get dressed and eat breakfast at the coffee shop at the corner."

When Jaime went to pull on his clothes from yesterday Kara saw him pulling on his worn, used boxers and exclaimed, "No no no, those won't do, toss those in the garbage and I'll find you something else to wear."

Jaime blushed and slid the boxers off again, he felt a bit ashamed of their state, but to his defence he really wasn't expecting to meet a gorgeous woman and loose his virginity in a bout of mind-blowing sex when he dressed yesterday morning. Kara was going through her pantie-drawer and produced a pair of green silky panties with a black lace trim and said, "Here, put these on, they are really stretchy and I think they will fit you perfectly and the color matches your eyes. They are a too small for me, I got the wrong box when I was at Victoria's Secret."

Jaime blushed a deep crimson and asked in a small voice, "Do you want me to wear panties?"

Kara nodded and said, "Yes, I do. These are called Cheeky's and are made to accentuate your butt, and I think you would look really sexy in them. It would be our little secret and I promise you the material feels great when you have no hair down there."

"Umm, if you want me to, I'll do it."

Kara held the panties in front of Jaime's feet and he gingerly stepped his feet through the leg-holes. The panties felt so soft as they slid up his legs and incredible when they cupped his manhood and snuggled in between his cheeks. Kara grabbed his soft penis and tucked it down between his legs, it was tight but pretty comfortable and the silky material caressed his sensitive skin as he shifted his hips.

Kara turned him around and let out an involuntary moan at the sight of Jaime's panty-clad ass. She embraced him from behind and walked him over to the full length mirror in the corner. She loved the way they contrasted each other, Jaime's small frame a head shorter than her own, his flat chest with pretty little nipples to hers with big, juicy tits and large nipples, his cream and raspberry skin to her caramel and chocolate and his slender but shapely legs to her thicker, athletic ones. As they stood there looking at him she ran her hands up and down his body and said, "Look how beautiful you are! Those panties looks so sexy on your tight little body and it's a good thing your a grower, not a shower, you can hardly see that you have a nice, big cock down there!"

Jaime blushed and smiled at the compliment. He was amazed at how different he looked, his hair was brushed and parted along the middle instead of his normal grungy mane, and with his cock tucked away in lowriding lace and silk panties his completely hairless body looked incredibly feminine. In fact he looked like a pretty, flat chested girl with a sexy, plump mound underneath her panties. For some reason this resonated deep within him, even though it felt incredibly naughty and a bit perverted the sight of himself like this and the feel of the panties against his smooth skin just felt right. It was like last night when he felt like the one being taken, it just did something for him, it felt like he belonged like this, especially while in the arms of the beauty behind him.

Kara saw the happiness in Jaime's big, expressive eyes and his shy smile. She hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head before stepping back and letting him go. She went back to her wardrobe and put on a pair of panties just like Jaime's but her size and blue, and a matching demi-bra. As Jaime put on his loose jeans and t-shirt Kara shimmied into a pair of tight, stylishly worn black jeans, a white leather belt and a white top with a red print and a plunging neckline that showed a perfect amount of cleavage. She put on some light makeup, just a bit of eye shadow and mascara and some lip-gloss. She grabbed her purse and put a surprise from her nightstand in it for later, then went to the hall to put on shoes. Kara chose her comfortable three inch heels, she loved towering over people, especially those macho guys who walked around in tight t-shirts or wife-beaters to show of their muscles.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers