Finding Himself in Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Jaime slipped on his Converse's and walked hand in hand with Kara to a nice little coffee shop on the corner just over the street, it was called Sticky Buns. The name made Jaime smile and think of the morning. As they walked he was constantly reminded of the panties he wore, they slid so sexily over his skin that he felt his cock stirring even though he came three times this morning. As they walked in it felt like all eyes were on him, like they knew his secret, but he realised it was probably more directed at Kara, or maybe the pair of them. She was after all gorgeous enough to be a model and towered at 6'4" in her heels. Jaime looked up at the menu as they waited in line. When they got to the front the thirtyish Latina behind the counter looked up and exclaimed, "Kara, Hi! It's so good to see you! And who might this be?"

Kara leaned over the counter for a quick hug and as she stood back she said, "Hi Maria! It's so good to see you again, how was Spain? This is Jaime, he's new to the neighborhood."

"Oh, Barcelona was incredible! Hola Jaime, welcome to our little slice of heaven!"

"Thank Y-OH!" Jaime was pulled over the counter into a tight hug.

"Any friend of Kara is a friend of mine!" Maria said as she released the stunned young man and turned to Kara again, "It's so nice to see you back in the saddle, I was going to force you out if you didn't pull yourself together soon!"

"Haha, well, there's no need now. Can I have my usual? We're starving, haven't eaten since last night, well, not food anyway!"

As she said this Kara slapped Jaime's ass and he just wanted to sink through the floor, his cheeks turning fire engine red.

Maria said, "Oh, sweetie don't be embarrassed, new love is something to be celebrated! Now, what do you want?"

"Um, I think I'll have the ciabatta with chicken and a double latte."

"A wonderful choice! You two can have a seat and I'll bring out your food in a little while, OK?"

Kara insisted on paying and then led the way to a small table in a secluded corner of the cozy coffee shop. They sat close together as they talked and drank water as they waited for the food and coffee.

"So, how did you like Maria, Jaime?"

"She seems nice. Intense, but really nice."

"She is one of my best friends, along with her wife. You've actually met her already, her name is Melissa Hart."

"What!? My new boss is a lesbian and has a wife? I had no idea!"

"Well, there you are, a step ahead at work before you've even started. What is your impression of Melissa?"

"She is really wonderful, she saw a piece I did for a course a few years ago and hired me to work on projects for her firm while I finished my degree. She has been a great mentor and really helped me and I like her a lot."

"Oh, that's great! I'm so happy you like her."

Just then Maria came out with the food and a busy silence followed as they wolfed it down. After their hunger was sated they sat close together in their hidden corner and talked for over an hour. They talked about their lives, Maria and Melissa, and so much more. Kara even told Jaime a bit about her earlier love life, how Jenny, her last girlfriend had dumped her for a man and how she became depressed, and that Jaime was her first since then. After their coffee was long gone Kara stretched languidly and said, "Maybe we should do something productive today. How about I help you unpack and then we can christen your new bed?"

"Sounds like a plan! And if we get the kitchen ready I would love to cook something for you."

"You can cook?"

"Yeah, me and mom would make dinner every Saturday, from when I was seven until she got really sick, I was actually considering becoming a chef for a while."

"You are looking better and better by the minute! I suck at cooking myself, I mean, I love food but every time I try to make anything advanced I ruin it. You saw how many take-out menus I've collected."

"Then you really should have a nice homemade meal, and you can help me. Come on, let's go unpack."

Over the next few hours they unpacked most of Jaime's stuff, starting with the kitchen and then the bed. They unpacked his computer and then set up his art corner. Kara was impressed by his paintings and made Jaime blush when she gushed over how great they were. Jaime had a hard time concentrating, between his panties and Kara's sexy body moving around his apartment he was constantly turned on. When she noticed him staring she made it even harder for him, she started swaying her hips seductively as she walked and chose to bend over at the waist instead of at the knees when she bent.

At about five pm they had unpacked everything except Jaime's beloved books, and Kara had sorted out everything torn or stained, or just plain ugly from Jaime's wardrobe. Jaime didn't mind, he knew he just wore what he felt comfortable in and normally didn't care much how it looked since he didn't have any one to look good for. Kara picked out a nicer pair of jeans and a shirt for Jaime to wear and he changed into them in front of her without protest.

They took Jaime's car to a nearby supermarket and bought more food and spices than Kara had ever had in her kitchen. Kara added a bottle of her soap, hair products, lotion and deodorant to his basket, she said she loved soft skin and how he smelled now and Jaime agreed to use them every day. When they passed the seafood section Jaime saw that it was surprisingly well stocked so he asked, "How about Bouillabaisse for dinner?"

"I've only had that in a restaurant once, but then it was delicious, so, yes please!"

They headed back to the apartment with Jaime's small car filled to the brim. Jaime really got into his realm in the kitchen, all his nervousness and uncertainty were gone and he even got Kara to help and think it was fun at the same time. As they moved about in the kitchen they constantly brushed against each other, keeping both excited as they worked away. Kara set the table as Jaime finished in the kitchen, she lit candles and turned down the lights. Jaime had a big music collection on his computer that Kara looked through. She saw an artist she had never heard of, called Anna Ternheim, among the favorites and started an album. Beautiful, autumnal music about love and loss filled the room and it seemed fitting as they were in the last days of summer.

The dinner was perfect. They ate slowly, savoring the good food, talked and drank a good white wine, all the while playing footsie below the table. Jaime surprised her with a dessert of homemade Crema di Mascarpone and a warm forest berry jam and after dinner coffee he had prepared while she set the table. They sat for hours talking and drinking and enjoying eachothers company before they moved to the bed.

Kara kissed Jaime passionately as they laid down on the bed, Jaime on his back and Kara to the side, leaning over him. She had been aroused most of the evening and was anxious to see Jaime in his sexy panties again. Jaime's hands on her were slightly tentative, she knew he was so submissive he would have to be invited to do anything more than caress her hair, shoulders and arms. Kara slowly unbuttoned Jaime's shirt and ran her fingertips over his smooth skin. She circled his bellybutton and traced patterns up to his chest where she played lightly with his nipples. Jaime moaned and started sucking eagerly at Kara's tongue, she took this as encouragement and began rolling and pulling his pink buds.

Kara broke the kiss and straddled Jaime's hips. She pulled her top over her head and opened the front clasp of her bra. As she revealed her naked breasts to Jaime he got a look of adoration and reverence on his face that did wonders for Kara's ego. She had feared she was starting to loose her looks now that the big three-oh was just around the corner but Jaime cured that with one look. She grabbed Jaime's slender shoulders and pulled him to her, his mouth and hands worshipping her big breasts as she held his head by his long auburn hair. Jaime was really enjoying himself and Kara was too, so she held him there for several minutes before she rolled off him.

Her jeans were so damn tight Jaime had to get up from the bed and pull them off and they both laughed as he suddenly sat on his ass when they came off. Kara got up from the bed and helped Jaime to his feet. She undid his buttons and as they fell to the floor they kissed, clad only in their matching panties. Jaime had his arms around Kara's neck and as they kissed Kara grabbed his ass and lifted as Jaime wrapped his legs around her waist. He felt so light in her arms and their bodies fit perfectly together as she held him and kissed him. Kara turned to the bed and eased Jaime down in the middle. She wiggled out of her panties and straddled his body in a 69. Kara found the sight of Jaime's big bulge in his lacy panties incredibly sexy and when she fished his cock out she loved how it stood in such stark contrast to Jaime's bald pelvis and lace encased balls.

Jaime found himself just a few inches from Kara's beautiful petals, petals that gleamed with her honey. Jaime started licking gently, savoring the taste and the new angle this position created. It hurt his neck to reach into her love tunnel where her juices tasted best, so after a while he contented himself with her swollen lips and hard clit. It was hard concentrating on Kara's pleasure when she was doing such wonderful things to his cock with her talented mouth but he tried. Jaime saw her pretty pucker twitching, beckoning him, just out of reach for his tongue, so he wet his finger in her juices and started circling it, pushing gently. As his finger slid in deep Kara came and her delicious cum ran down to Jaime's eagerly lapping tongue as he felt her ass milk his finger.

Damn! Jaime really knew how to work her pussy with that long tongue, he was a natural! Kara had to stop sucking and just moan and breathe as she came down from her orgasm. Kara sat up a bit and slid Jaime's green panties off while Jaime continued to lick her gently. She reached into her handbag at the side of the bed and pulled out a set of anal beads she sneaked in before they left her apartment. Kara placed them between Jaime's spread thighs. She grabbed his legs and pulled so he was jack-knifed and spread open. The tall brunette leaned forward and trapped her lover's legs beneath her arms as she kissed and sucked his hairless balls. She kissed and licked her way down his perineum to his sexy little ass hole. She rimmed his butt in preparation for the beads as Jaime brought her closer and closer to her second orgasm, he was fingering her ass with two fingers while it felt like his mouth was everywhere on her cunt at once and the vibrations of his moans added to her pleasure as well.

Jaime felt a bit overwhelmed by all the pleasure; the addictive taste of Kara's pussy, the way his fingers felt sliding in and out of her tight ass, her soft yet strong body pressed against his and her tongue expertly exploring his ass. Kara's hips started bucking erratically and Jaime redoubled his efforts, he worked his fingers quickly in and out of her ass as he sucked her clit while he fluttered his tongue over her pink pearl. Kara came hard, her hips bucking as she let out a muffled moan, her tongue as deep as possible in Jaime's ass.

As Kara stopped quivering above him he felt her tongue leave his pucker. It was quickly replaced with something, at first he thought it was a finger but it was too hard, round and smooth. Kara kissed just below his balls and said, "Just push out and try to relax and it won't hurt when they go in, OK sweetie?"

"Ummm, OK, but what are they?"

"These are anal beads, baby, and I promise they will feel great!"

Jaime did as ordered and pushed against the bead, he felt the widest part stretch his hole and then Kara's finger followed it in, pushing it deeper inside. It felt strange but good as the ball made it's way inside. The second felt a bit bigger but went in easily as well. The third one was definitely larger and he really felt it as it passed the ring of muscle at his rear entrance, and then a fourth, even bigger was being pushed inside. Jaime distracted himself from the discomfort by attacking Kara's leaking pussy again but as a fifth, even larger bead started to enter his ass he arched his back and groaned.

"Come on Jaime, this is the last one, be a good girl and take it, yes, that's it, that wasn't so hard was it?"

"Oh God, I feel so full, but I kinda like it, it's pushing against something inside that feels really good!"

"That's your prostate sweetie, and I'm glad you like it because we are going to be playing with your ass a lot. Now, stay there with your legs spread, I want that nice big cock in me again!"

Kara got off Jaime and moved down between his legs. He looked up at her with lust, adoration and trust and Kara smiled happily as she slid his cockhead back and forth along her nether lips. They kept eye contact as she slid down his thick length. When her clit kissed his bare skin she moaned out and looked down. It looked just like two bare pussies rubbing together and both Kara and Jaime, whose eyes had followed hers, moaned out loud at the sight. Kara started sliding up and down Jaime's shaft, slowly building speed as she massaged his cock with her strong vaginal muscles, those Benwa balls really paid of. Kara slid down all the way and closed her legs to lock Jaime's cock in deep. She started thrusting her hips faster, rubbing her clit against his pelvic mound as his cock stirred her insides and took her closer and closer to ecstasy. Jaime was really getting in to his new role, moaning, gasping and whimpering just like a girl beneath her as Kara fucked him harder and harder until she came with a scream.

Jaime held back as she came, he had already had three orgasms today and he wanted this to last and to give as much pleasure to Kara as possible. He loved how she pounded into him so hard he could only hold on to her shoulders and enjoy the ride and how the shockwaves of her thrusts made the beads in his ass stir, gently massaging his prostate. After she came down from her high she kissed him hard and rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs and grabbed his hips and even though he was now on top she was very much in control as Jaime used long strokes and sucked and kissed her tits.

Kara thrust her hips up to meet Jaime's and angled herself so that his thick cock slid back and forth over her g-spot. Kara felt another orgasm coming just as Jaime started to swell inside her. She quickly grabbed hold of the ring sticking out of his butt and pulled as he moaned loudly. As the beads came out Jaime came hard, squirting jet after jet into Kara, who came as well when she felt herself being filled with his seed.

Jaime collapsed on top of Kara, panting hard as he rested his head in the crook of her neck and felt his deflating cock slowly slip out. He had never felt anything as intense as what just happened, his ass throbbed and closed slowly, the beads had added so much to the experience, just as her fingers had when she blew him earlier. As his breathing returned to normal he felt Kara's hands on his shoulders pushing him down. Jaime understood what she wanted and got up on his hands and knees and kissed his way down her body until he reached her center. Jaime gently licked her swollen petals before closing his lips around her hole. He sucked and licked, slowly drinking in their combined juices. His own most immediate needs were sated and he could focus solely on his need to please her. Drinking their mixed cum felt utterly depraved and utterly erotic. The taste was wonderful as it filled his mouth, proof of their love.

Jaime spent the next hour between her legs, bringing one gut-wrenching orgasm after the other as Kara laid back and lost herself in a sexual haze. He must have noticed she was getting tired, because he seemed untiring himself. He kissed his way up her body and kissed her sweetly. They fell asleep in eachothers arms, both on their side, Kara had her face buried in Jamie's hair and his face snuggled between her breasts as his head rested on her arm. Her leg was draped over his waist and one of his over her other thigh. The last thing they whispered to each other was, "I love you," just before they drifted off to sleep beneath the covers.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers