Finding Himself in Her Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Jaime squealed and hugged her tightly and said, "Yes! Yes, thank you so much!" She stood up and smiled at Kara, then noticed the dinner on the table and said, "Come on, let's eat. The food is getting cold and we can talk as we eat."

They ate plenty and drank as much, and Jaime got to know both of her new friends as a girlfriend, a fellow woman, and it was wonderful. She felt closer to them both than all of her old friends from school, and this was after one night! At the end of the night, after two bottles of wine and some coffee, cream and baileys to top it off, the girls all hugged each other before the married couple left.

Jaime kissed Kara deeply, then, with her arms around Kara's neck and tears in her eyes said, "Thank you so much for my new life, I love you so much for everything you've done for me!"

Kara smiled and teared up herself as she answered, "I love you too. Thank you for becoming my dream lover."

Jaime was picked up by the ass as they resumed kissing and wrapped her legs around Kara's waist as she carried her into the bedroom. They slowly undressed each other as they built their passion and then made slow, sweet love long into the night.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers
12