Finding Home: Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

He took a deep shuddering breath and tightened his arms around her. "For now just say red for stop. We will stop and talk about what is happening."

Cassy held tight to him with trembling arms. "I am sorry."

"Why?"

"I refused to obey."

"We are still working things out. You did the correct thing when you told me you wouldn't be able to do something. Like I have said before, and they are not my words, they are Cam's, we cannot keep making the same mistakes. We need to be able to communicate. It wouldn't be real communication if you cannot disagree with something." He began stroking her back and bottom once more. "Just don't start thinking negotiating means you always get everything you want pretty slut. It just means I will listen and take your needs into consideration when I decide what's best for you." His voice was a mixture of humor and steel.

"Yes Master." Cassy trembled and squirmed as his fingers once more began to tease and stroke at her cunt. He shifted her in his lap until he could take her mouth with his. Her lips trembled under his, her arms reaching around his neck, a soft moan rose in her chest.

"Let's start again." He gently lay her down on the bed and tied her wrists to the corners of the bed. The bindings were loose enough that Cassy could move her arms a little. Taking one of the ties he carefully wrapped it around her face, blindfolding her. Once more he whispered, "If you feel afraid tell me to stop or say red."

"Feet too, pretty slut." He put both hands on her thigh up high and slowly sensually pulled his hands down the length of her leg to her ankle, reaching up he repeated the long strong stoke pulling her leg and then slowly strongly massaging her foot. Nathan repeated this until he could sense no tension in her leg and then he tied a tie around her ankle and secured it to the corner of the bed. Her other leg got the same treatment.

Nathan stood back, looking down at her spread on his bed, restrained, listening her head slowly turning trying to find him in the room. She was a soft blur in his vision, a white figure on the dark sheets surrounded by a halo of shimmering light. Simultaneously he felt the conflict of wishing to see well and the wonder at the beauty of the soft nimbus that was his vision.

"You are so beautiful. I love you so much." Picking up the remaining ties he gathered them together in his hand, making a soft silky bouquet of trailing silk. He slowly trailed them across tops of her thighs, barely grazing her skin with the tips. Cassy surged up, her hips lifting off the bed. Nathan smiled and barely grazed the tips of her nipples and lifted the ties away.

Over and over, he lightly touched the tips of the silk ties to her. Teasing her thighs, her belly, her breasts, her lips, slowly sensually he stroked the silk over her body. Her body rose to meet each sensation. He lifted the handful of ties and flicked them against her skin, whipping them against her. They made soft slapping sounds against her skin.

Cassy made a soft eager sound at the increase of sensation, arching her back and raising her hips off the bed again. Nathan could smell her arousal. Dropping the ties he leaned over and took one of her nipples between his lips and pulled it between his lips. His hand slid down her belly, lightly tickling across the soft golden curls.

He trailed his fingers, lightly teasing, past her cleft and down her thighs. Cassy surged under his touch, a soft whimper of frustration leaking from her lips as he carefully avoided touching the center of her desire. "Patience my darling, I want to take my time."

Cassy's voice was breathless, "Yes Master."

Over and over, Nathan stroked his fingertips down her torso and thighs, pressing with his fingertips, feeling her whole body ripple under his hands. Cassy squirmed under his touch, her arms tense against their restraints.

"How does that feel, my pretty slut?"

"Oh it is so good. But I want more. I need more."

"More of what, little one, more of this?" Nathan reached up and gripped her nipples and lifted twisting, wringing a soft cry from her lips.

Cassy gasped, "Yes, yes, that, more of that, more of everything."

"Tell me when to stop." Nathan lifted on her nipples, stretching them, lifting her from the bed.

Cassy squealed and panted, her face contorted with pain and concentration. Finally she whimpered, "Enough."

Nathan stopped increasing the tension and held them still, trapped and stretched taut. "How is that?"

Cassy breathed through her open mouth a couple of deep breaths. "It hurts but I like it. I can feel it clear down my belly and into my cunt. I like that it is you doing it to me."

"Do you want me to let your nipples go?"

"I want you to pull up a little more. Just a few times and then let them go. But, only because I want you to touch me elsewhere."

"Tell me where you want me to touch you."

"More than anything I want your skin against mine but my cunt is screaming to be touched too."

Nathan gave a light tug upwards on Cassy's already tortured breasts. She gasped and groaned, "Yes. That's exactly what I wanted. It's like a light going off in my head."

Nathan gave one more tug and then slowly eased the tension, and then slowly rolled her nipples between his fingers, feeling her body twitch and writhe under his hands.

Once more he dragged his fingertips down the length of her torso and then stood back, not touching her at all, looking down at her as she surged against her bindings, blindly, futilely trying to make contact with him. Pulling off his clothing, he lay next to Cassy, resting his head on her shoulder, laying his leg over her hips. As his warm skin slid close to hers she froze, and then whispered, her voice throbbing with emotion. "Oh yes, this, this is the best of all."

Lazily he traced circles on her belly with his finger tip, slowly revolving lower and lower, touching everywhere but where she most craved. Cassy lay still her whole body tense, vibrating with anticipation. "What if I did not touch your cunt? What if this was all there was?"

Cassy's body surged, a single violent lunge against her bindings. Her body protested louder than her words. "I would want more, but I would accept it."

Nathan pulled away, denying her the contact she lived for. The tiniest whimper of protest escaped her lips. "No, don't leave me."

"I am here, pretty slut." Nathan moved to lie between her legs, his fingers spreading her open, his breath cool against her heated flesh, yet fanning the fires roaring within her.

Cassy shuddered and instinctively lifted her hips, offering herself. A single word of anticipation escaping her lips, "Oh."

Nathan systematically began to kiss and lick, everywhere but on the hard little nubbin of her clitoris. Cassy twisted and moaned, trying to seek her pleasure, not longer completely in control of her movements. Her voice was hoarse and urgent, "Nathan, please, oh god please."

"Please what, pretty slut."

"Lick me. Fuck me."

"Lick you? Like this?" He barely touched the tip of his tongue to her, a feather's caress.

A deep shiver ran through Cassy but she had fallen silent. Nathan lifted his mouth from her. "Are you here with me pretty?"

Cassy whimpered and nodded. She was puffing and coated in sweat. "Not talking to me anymore? Don't you like this?" When he said the last sentence he slowly licked the length of her slit, his tongue strong, pressing firmly against her clitoris. Another shiver shook Cassy. "Or do you want to stop?"

Cassy's voice shook with outrage. "Stop? No! Don't want stop!"

"Hush pretty. You will get all your wishes granted. I am just teasing you. Just relax, let it flow over you. This is about wanting and waiting. There is a reward at the end."

Cassy breathed, "OK, waiting, Master." As she said the words, she let her body soften, a deep shuddering sigh easing her tension.

"Good girl."

Nathan bent his attention back to her, taking her clit into his mouth and sucking it gently into his mouth, rhythmically stroking with his tongue. A soft cry of joy welled up in Cassy, her hips undulating in concert with his touches.

When Cassy was again tense and struggling against her bindings with all thought gone; Nathan finally moved to cover her with his body. As he slowly eased himself deep into her, their lips met, moaning their satisfaction into each other's mouth.

Cassy seemed oblivious of her restraints. Mindlessly she pulled and fought her ties, needing to hold onto him as her passion tossed her. Nathan forced himself to move against her slowly, sensually rocking with her, savoring the heat and tightness of her cunt. Together they rode the rising tide of their passion.

Cassy's moans were growing louder and more urgent. Nathan looked down at her face, suddenly frustrated by the blindfold hiding his lover's face from him; he pushed the blindfold up her forehead. "Look at me Cassy. Look in my eyes as you come."

Her huge blue eyes were confused, blinking, seeking his. A tiny smile quivered across her lips, and then she gasped and arched under him, her brow creased as every muscle in her body tensed. "Yes Cassy come for me. Come for your Master." Nathan could feel the distinct sensation of her pelvic muscles contracting around him as she let out a long quavering cry, her body sagging and rippling under him.

Only then did Nathan, let his passion drive him. Gripping her tightly he began to ride her plunging body, thrusting hard and fast. He growled soft and low in his throat as he plunged deep and filled her with his essence.

Cassy was still quivering under him, her body shaking with soft spasms. Nathan lifted himself from her and quickly untied her limbs. He pulled close to him, his lips finding hers. Finally free, she wrapped herself around him, her body was urgent and trembling, her mouth needy. His voice was soft and curious. "You need more, pretty slut?"

Her only response was to kiss him more urgently, grinding her cunt against his thigh. Chuckling softly, Nathan pushed her over onto her back, "I seem to have started something I might have some trouble finishing. Here pretty slut, you have to help out some." He took her hand and pushed it down to her cunt. "Touch yourself pretty. Show me how you make yourself come."

Cassy was suddenly still, looking up at him, her eyes confused and shy. Her voice was soft and fogged with lust. "I don't... I haven't..."

"It is time to start learning, pretty slut. Get busy. I will help you." Nathan closed her mouth with his, his fingers pulling and rolling at her nipples. As Cassy began to stroke her herself with her fingers, massaging her clit in soft quick circles, Nathan slid two fingers deep into her cunt and began to rub on her g-spot.

Cassy let out a long keening groan and began to pulse under his hand. Nathan did not ease up on his stimulation, continuing the firm manipulation of her internal walls. Cassy squealed and pushed against his hand, her whole body convulsing in ecstasy, her little hand spastic and almost violent as she worked at her clitoris. Wave after wave of pleasure shook her; her soft hoarse cries and strangled grunts filled his ears.

Cassy finally sagged limply and wordlessly pushed at his hand, silently pleading for rest. Nathan cuddled her close and kissed her sweat soaked face. "Such passion, my pretty slut, I am very impressed."

Cassy made a soft satisfied sound, and snuggled closer. Her body was slick with sweat, and starting to cool. Nathan pulled a blanket over them and held her closely.

Cassy woke early, nagged awake by her full bladder. Nathan was spooned against her, his arm possessively keeping her small frame tucked tightly against him. She could tell from his breathing he was deeply asleep, but as she tried to slip out of his arm, it instinctively tightened around her. Cassy sighed with contentment. It felt so perfect to be here, trapped in his arms, the delicious sensation of his skin against hers.

Twisting in his arms she touched Nathan's face, gently stroking him awake. "Let me go, Nathan. I promise I will come right back." He stretched and mumbled something, but this time when she tried to escape his arm loosened and set her free.

When she first stood up, a small amount of fluid spilled down her legs, a sticky reminder of their love making the night before. Cassy hurried to the bathroom, reaching down to try and catch the worst of the drips. Sitting on the toilet she looked at the liquid coating her fingers, rubbing it between her fingers. Her first thought was sperm, but then she corrected herself, seminal fluid. Nathan had gotten a vasectomy long before he had ever met her. There were no sperm. Somehow the thought made her sad. Cam's talk about babies had triggered something in her, a craving to feel life growing within her.

As she washed, she wondered to herself if she didn't want to somehow save the babies that cried in her dreams, to somehow resurrect them. She shook her head. This was something to write about in her journal, something to ask Cam about. The one thing she knew was if she were ever to have a baby, she wanted it to be Nathan's; at least one of them would have to be Nathan's. She shook her head again. All this was an impossible dream. Nathan would never agree to any of this.

As she climbed back into bed, Nathan turned to her, wrapping his arms around her once more. Cassy lay awake, thinking about the night before, thinking about their conversation, and then the love making they had shared.

In the years before she had gone to the clinic, Nathan had never tied her with more than the most fragile of thread. Even then, the thread had only been a test of her ability to hold positions without moving. Last night she had really felt helpless, but more than that, the ties on her arms and legs had somehow freed her from something larger. She no longer had to pay any attention to her body; the ties had done that for her. And the sensation of being able to struggle, fight against the ropes had added to her fervor, lifting her to new heights. It had startled her how her body had insisted on more. A soft wave of gratitude swept over her as she remembered about how Nathan had sensed her need and helped her find fulfillment. She was still tingling from the intensity of her orgasms.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12