Finding Ivy Ch. 03

Story Info
Ivy finds new pleasure.
3.5k words
4.26
20.2k
11

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy woke up the next morning, feeling better. Her head no longer hurt and her jaw felt fine. She had dreamed about the woman's cock again. She just could not stop thinking about it. She moved her hand under the covers and felt her bald pussy. She was a little frightened because she had been so horny the last couple of days. That feeling was gone in an instant when her hand touched her clit. Waves of ecstasy rolled through her body. Her clit felt huge, it was at least an inch bigger than before and about an inch wide.

What the fuck?

Oh well, she was so horny. She started rubbing her clit, she could even pinch it. She worked two fingers around it and started to stroke it like a mini-cock. That felt great. With her other hand she pushed one finger into her pussy and started to finger-fuck herself. She felt her orgasm start to build. She kept rubbing her clit up and down, as if it was tiny cock. The finger in her pussy moved faster and faster. Ivy let out a groan of pleasure as she felt her body release. Her thighs quivered and her nipples stood straight up. Ivy heard a banging on the door. She was immediately brought back to reality. She was in her room lying in bed.

Her mother shouted, "You all right in there?"

Shit, she had forgotten her mom was home, getting ready for work. "Yeah, mom, I'm fine!" Ivy hollered back.

Her mother said, "Ok, well, I am leaving for work. Rick will be home if you need anything."

"Sure, mom," Ivy replied.

Whatever, Ivy thought. Rick was a piece of shit. What could he do for her? Ivy sat up in bed. She looked down at her shaved pussy and huge clit. It stood about two inches high and was an inch wide. It did not look like it was going anywhere. As she looked at it, she noticed that it had started to go limp and hang down, just like a little cock.

She got out of bed and started to get dressed. She opened her pantie drawer, but nothing looked good. Suddenly, she had an urge to go buy new panties. What the fuck, she had never cared about that before. Well, she still had one day off before she had to be at work. She decided to go shopping.

When Ivy got home, Rick was in the kitchen. She looked at him, with his ugly moustache, balding head, and potbelly, sitting at the table.

"Went shopping?" he asked.

"Just needed to get a few things for work," she replied, not wanting to have a conversation with him.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"No, I ate while I was out. I'm going to go to my room, I need to rest up for work tomorrow," she told him.

When Ivy got to her room she could barely contain her excitement. She opened her bag and looked at her new panties and bras. She had never spent so much money on underwear. She had bought pink lacy ones, a black silk thong, a pair of awesome striped boy shorts, a blue lace thong, and a pair of green panties with the butt cut out to look like a heart. Just looking at them made her horny. She tried on everything and they all looked great on her.

While trying them on she noticed her clit was hard and a little erect. It had also gotten bigger over the course of the day. It was about two-and-a-half inches tall. It was still only an inch wide, but it was really starting to look like a cock. There was even a miniature mushroom cap on top.

She started to stroke it. She could fit two fingers and her thumb around it. She didn't know what she was doing, but it felt good. She moved her fingers and thumb up and down. She looked over at her new panties and felt a wave of joy. This was fun.

She took the pink lacy ones and balled them up a little. She started to rub her mini-cock on the panties. This felt great. She felt the softness of the panties, the friction causing her to wiggle with joy. The fabric felt great on her clit. She rubbed around her whole pussy and she even stuffed it in her pussy a few times to feel the fabric as it came out. Who knew how good this felt. She was so turned on.

All of a sudden, she felt her clit quiver and from a little hole on the top that she had not noticed before a tiny stream of liquid squirted out and landed on the panties.

What the fuck was that? Had she just cum? Did she really have a tiny cock? All kinds of ideas ran through her head, but the one thing she knew for certain was that it felt great.

She held the panties up to her face and licked the liquid. It tasted great and she knew she wanted more. Ivy spent the next hour stroking the mini-cock and licking up the juices it produced. She would often think about the woman that had been in her house and her beautiful big cock. Ivy fucked her new mini-cock multiple times that night. Sometimes she would finger herself as well, but most times she just liked to feel the tiny cock spurt by itself. Ivy fell asleep dreaming of cocks and cum.


Ivy woke up in a sticky puddle. That had never happened before, what the hell was happening? She pulled the covers off and looked down at her shaved pussy and huge clit. It had grown at least an inch and was close to 4 inches long.

She also noticed that underneath the shaft there were two little sacks about the size of raisins. The puddle looked like cum and her clit stood up looking at her.

Shit, she did not have time for this. She had to be at work in an hour. She did not know if her mother was home, but she was not taking any chances. She ran across to the bathroom, quickly showered and returned to her room. She picked the black thong, and tucked the now soft clit into her panties. The thong felt great between her ass cheeks. She could feel her clit swell a little bit; it was going to be a fun day.

She put her work uniform on. It was a pair of khaki shorts and a pink golf shirt. She left the top buttons of the shirt open to help with the tips. Ivy ran out the door and headed to work.


When Ivy got home from work she was beat. An entire day of working in the thong had driven her crazy. She'd had to sneak off and masturbate three times because she was so horny all day. She loved the thong, but didn't know if she could wear it again.

Over the course of the day Ivy had grown to accept this new part of her body. She had started calling it a cock and not a clit. She had decided not to go to the doctor. She had yet to tell anyone about the other woman's cock, and she didn't want to tell anyone about hers. She was enjoying the cock and had never experienced so much sexual pleasure.

When Ivy went upstairs to change, she heard something from her parents' bedroom. It sounded faintly like two people fucking. Ivy knew her mom was not home, because her car was not in the driveway. Only Rick's beat up truck. She crept up to the door and peered in. There was gross old Rick watching porn on his computer. His hand was slowly stroking his cock. Rick's cock was not big, but it was bigger than hers.

Ivy started to feel her cock stiffen inside of her thong. She could not believe this was making her hot. Ivy had an idea. She pushed the door open, and in her best teen Barbie voice she said, "Hey Rick, whatcha doing?"

Rick jumped, he slammed the computer shut and tried to turn away. "Get the fuck out," he said.

Ivy looked at him, bald head, gross moustache and small dick, and she just smiled. "Whatcha doing?" she repeated.

"Nothing, get out!" Rick said, but Ivy had other ideas.

"You were jerking off, you sick pervert. What, my mom's not good enough anymore? I'm going to tell my mom. She is going to leave your sorry ass, and you can't stop me. Porn on the computer, what a piece of shit you are," Ivy retorted.

"You can't talk to me like that, this is my house too," he replied.

Ivy scowled, "My mom pays all the bills and puts food in your fat belly, she is not going to be happy. What have you ever paid for?"

Rick started to look defeated, he looked down at his fat belly and noticed that his cock was still out. He pulled a sheet over his waist and said, "Don't tell your mom. I will get you whatever you want, just don't tell her."

"You can't get me anything, you poor piece of shit. You don't have any money," Ivy said.

"Just give me a chance, I will figure something out," he pleaded.

"Fine," Ivy said. "I don't want anything, but you can do something for me."

"Yes, whatever you want."

Ivy grinned, this was working out perfectly. "Get off the bed," she said, "and get on your knees."

Rick looked at her with confusion. "Now!" she said in her most dominant voice.

Rick got down on the floor. "Now close your eyes," she said, and he did.

Ivy walked over to him and just stared at him. This piece of shit, how she wanted to get rid of him, but this might be better. She stood with her crotch a foot from his face. She unzipped her khaki shorts and let them drop to the floor. She pulled her black thongs down and looked at her little cock. It was standing straight up and was twitching a little bit.

"Open your mouth," she commanded.

Ivy watched as Rick opened his mouth, quivering with anticipation. She wondered if she could actually get him to do it. Maybe he would swallow her cum. Ivy used her hand to place her cock in Rick's mouth. Then Ivy felt her cock hit Rick's top teeth.

Rick opened his eyes and fell back in shock. "What the fuck is that, your mom told me you were a girl!" he squealed while his eyes took in the sight of the cock in his face.

"I am a girl, this just happened and you're going to be the first to suck it. It's going to be our little secret. You got it," Ivy said, "or I am going to tell my mother what a big perv you are? Now start sucking."

Rick leaned forward and closed his eyes. He put the cock in his mouth and started to suck. "Not so fast, you've got to kiss it and lick it first. Also, suck on my balls. Hasn't anyone ever given you a blowjob?" Ivy complained.

Rick stopped sucking and started to kiss the tip of Ivy's cock. He kissed the little mushroom head, and underneath. He licked the small shaft and she felt her tiny veins on his tongue. He started to suck her balls when Ivy let out a sigh.

This feels great, Ivy thought, way better then jerking off. Every time Rick's lips hit her cock pleasure shot through her body. Right then, he was sucking her little raisin balls. It was easier than she thought to get him to suck her cock. It was only internet porn. Her mom probably would not have cared about it.

"Now, put it in your mouth," Ivy ordered.

She watched Rick put the tip in his mouth. She felt the warmth of his mouth. She felt his teeth on the top of her cock. Rick was slowly going back and forth on her cock. He looked ridiculous, with his balding head going back and forth on her small cock, but it felt great. Ivy closed her eyes and imagined the woman who had forced her to suck her cock. She started to understand the gift that she had been given. This cock thing was great.

Rick continued to suck her cock. Ivy reached down and put her hands on his head and shoved it toward her. She felt Rick fight it a little, but then give in. She felt his moustache on the upper area of her bald pussy, and she tried to shove her cock down his throat. Her cock wasn't long enough, so she just gave him a good face fucking. She pulled his head back and then slammed it forward, while Rick's lips held tight around her shaft. Ivy was in ecstasy. With one hand on his head and the other feeling her nipples through her shirt, she didn't know how much more she could take.

She felt her balls swell a little and knew she was about to cum. "Swallow it all, Rick, I don't want to see you spill a drop," Ivy heard herself say.

All of a sudden, she felt her cock tighten up and then contract inside of Rick's mouth. She felt the cum spurt out and watched as Rick drank all her cum. Ivy smiled, this was better than getting him kicked out. When she finished, Rick slowly released her cock and looked up at her.

He's pathetic, she thought. Ivy leaned over and kissed him on top of the head and said, "Our little secret, right?"

Rick just shook his head. Ivy pulled her thong up, bent over to pick up her shorts and turned around. She could feel Rick's eyes on her ass as she left the room. Ivy knew her ass looked great in the little thong, and she put on a little show for Rick the perv as she walked out of the room.

Ivy closed the door to her room. She had a huge grin. She could not believe what she had just done. It had felt great, and she had humiliated Rick. Ivy was tired. She needed to go to bed, but first she looked at herself in the mirror. It looked like her breasts were a little bigger, and her cock hung nicely between her legs. She wished it was bigger, she wanted to throat-fuck someone the way that she had been fucked. Oh well, can't have everything, she thought. Ivy climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Ivy heard her mom leave for work while she was lying in bed. Ivy had to work at 11, and she could sleep a little longer. She felt great after the blowjob she got the night before. She felt like she was in heaven. Ivy lay in bed but could not fall back asleep. She decided to get up.

She looked down at her cock. It had grown again, it now hung about 6 inches down. She felt the cock, it was so real and felt so good. Ivy checked the balls, they were about the size of small grapes. Ivy reached further under. Thank god, her pussy was still there. She noticed that some hair had started to grow around her shaft and balls, she would need to take care of that.

Ivy got up and headed for the bathroom. She shaved the little bit of hair and put lotion on. This made her cock stand up, just a little touching made it erect. She would need to learn to control it. Ivy was about to jump in the shower and whack off when she heard the shower turn on in her parents' room. Ivy grinned. She had an idea, maybe she could get Rick to do more.

Ivy dropped the towel and walked naked down the hall to her parents' room. Her breasts were full and bounced a little. Her tight ass swayed back and forth, and her cock stood up, ready for some attention.

Ivy walked into her parents' room and saw the bathroom room light on. Rick could not hear her because of the shower. She walked into the bathroom and opened the shower.

Ivy started to climb in. "What the fuck, Ivy, what are you doing?" Rick said, looking at her with fear.

"Just saving some water," Ivy replied with a smirk.

She noticed Rick looking down at her cock and licking his lips. He was such a pervert. She was going to give him something, but she was not going to let on.

"I need you to scrub my back," Ivy proclaimed, and handed Rick the washcloth.

Rick took the cloth, put some soap on it and dutifully started to wash Ivy's back. This feels good, Ivy thought. She had never been in the shower with someone before. She could feel his fat belly brush up against her ass cheeks, he was so gross. He had sure let himself go. She had let him wash her back and the top of her ass when she turned around. Ivy's cock was engorged now, just waiting for the fun.

"Now my tits," she told Rick.

He put more soap on the cloth and started to wash them. Every time he touched her nipple she felt little electrical jolts of pleasure. She made him wash her tits well, and then he started on her stomach.

Ivy noticed Rick looking at her cock again. She felt like he was a little excited by it.

"You like my shaved cock, do you? Wash it, then and maybe I will let you have some," she told him.

Rick started to wash her cock. He wrapped the cloth around it and started to stroke it back and forth. It felt amazing. She felt herself get excited, but did not want to cum just yet. Ivy grabbed the cloth from Rick and turned him around. She noticed that his cock was also erect. She started to wash his back.

He was gross, but she was still excited. She washed his whole back and paid special attention to his flat ass. Ivy took her mother's conditioner and squirted a bunch on her cock. She rubbed it all over to make sure it was all covered.

She leaned forward and whispered in Rick's ear, "You ready?"

Rick did not say anything. He just stood there facing the wall, his ass pointed at her. Ivy spread his ass cheeks with her hand and guided her cock to the entrance of his ass. Rick still did not say anything.

Well, here goes nothing, Ivy thought. She started to push forward with the head of her cock. At first nothing happened, but then she felt Rick's anus loosen and her head slid in. She stopped for a second. She could hear Rick panting. She pushed her cock further in. She was three inches in when she heard Rick gasp. Ivy smiled. She was ass-fucking her stepfather, and it felt great. Ivy slid her 6 inch cock in the rest of the way.

"You like it, you pervert. I know you want more," she said to Rick.

Rick still said nothing, but he was not objecting. Ivy squirted a little more conditioner on Rick's ass and her cock. She started to rock back and forth. His asshole felt great. It was the best part of Rick. She could feel the tight sphincter around her shaft and the soft warm flesh around her head. Ivy began thrusting her hips back and forth. She never pulled all the way out, but she came close. She noticed Rick still had a hard on. She kept fucking him. She felt his asshole tighten on her cock.

The water ran over her chest, giving her immense pleasure. It ran over her tits and swirled down her ass crack into her pussy. After a few minutes of slamming Rick's ass, Ivy felt her cock stiffen and her balls swell. She knew she was going to cum. As she gave one last thrust, she heard Rick groan with pleasure.

Ivy shot her load deep in his ass, it felt like Rick's ass was sucking it out of her. When Ivy finished, she pulled her cock out of Rick's ass. She noticed that some cum was leaking out and, not knowing exactly why, she bent down and started to lick the cum from around Rick's asshole. She could not stop herself, her cum was so great. She put her tongue in his ass and licked the cum out from the inside. She had never even thought that this was a thing, but she found herself eating cum out of her stepfather's asshole. When she finished, she looked over and saw that Rick had shot his load all over the wall of the shower.

Ivy climbed out of the shower. She looked at Rick and said, "I'm going to fuck you all summer, and when it is over I will leave. I will go to college and we will never tell anyone."

"All right," Rick stammered.

Ivy turned around and walked out of the bathroom. Her ass glowed in the light. As ivy walked back to her room she had a huge grin. She thought it would be an interesting summer with Rick the fuck toy.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers