Finding Ivy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Sara stuck her finger in her mouth and moved it over to Ivy's pussy. She stuck her finger in Ivy's love box and massaged it from the inside. Ivy eyes were closed as she savored the feeling of Sara in her pussy. She added another finger and moved her fingers back and forth. Ivy started to moan softly. Sara brushed her fingers over Ivy's insides. Sara extended a third finger and pushed harder. She fucked Ivy with three fingers, pulling them out and then pushing them back in. Sara felt Ivy's pussy pulling her fingers in and her arm was dripping with pussy juice.

"How many can we fit in there?" Sara said.

"I've only had three" was the answer.

Sara smiled she turned her hand so that it was at the same angle as Ivy's pussy. She extended her last finger. It went in easy. Sara watched in amazement as she pushed her thumb in, and her whole fist slipped into Ivy's pussy. Ivy squirmed and squealed with delight. Sara felt Ivy's pussy pulling and contracting on her fist. Sara moved her arm up and down. She had never fisted anyone before and she felt Ivy's pussy dripping.

Ivy felt the fist in her pussy. It was huge. She felt full as she could feel the knuckles rip against her inside and Sara's fingers deep inside her. It felt amazing. When Sara started to fist her, she didn't think she would last.

"Your amazing." She said to Sara.

Sara smiled up at her from in between her legs. Sara leaned into Ivy's beautiful ass. She used her other hand to pull the cheeks apart. Sara kissed Ivy's pucker. She swirled her tongue around the edges. She continued to pump her fist in Ivy's pussy. Sara sucked and licked Ivy's asshole. It had an earthy taste and made her mouth water. Sara forced her tongue into Ivy's ass. Ivy's knees started to shake. Ivy didn't know how much more she could take.

Ivy let go of her tits, bent over and grabbed the sink to support her self. Sara's fist was in her pussy and her tongue was in her ass. Ivy knew she wouldn't last long. Sara reached around Ivy and stroked her cock. The sight was amazing. Sara's face was buried in the amazing ass, her arm was deep in Ivy's pink pussy and she was stroking Ivy's cock with passion.

Ivy grabbed her cock and pointed it straight at her own face. Ivy felt the warmth spread from her stomach out to her cock, pussy, and ass. Her nipples were on fire and Ivy felt like she was about to pass out from pleasure. Her cock exploded with cum. The first load hit her in the mouth, the next all over her face, and then dripped down her tits. Ivy started to fall. Sara caught her and lowered her to the floor. Sara's arm was soaking wet and still stuck up Ivy's pussy. She used her other arm to guide Ivy to the floor. Sara pulled her hand out, and licked the sweet juices off of it.

Ivy swallowed the cum in her mouth and started to rub the rest over her body. Sara noticed and bent over and cleaned Ivy with her tongue. When Sara had finished with her face ,the two girls kissed passionately.

"That was amazing." Ivy told Sara.

"You don't even know, I came when you did and nothing was even touching me. Just watching you cum turned me on so much. You are perfect." Sara said "How did this happen to you!"

Ivy sat up. The were both on the floor of the bathroom. She moved so that she was in between Sara's legs. Ivy felt Sara's tits on her back.

"About a month ago...." Ivy told her story to Sara.

She told her everything even about fucking her step-father. For some reason Ivy felt the need to tell someone, she could not bear this new burden by herself and Sara felt safe. Sara nibbled at her ear and rubbed her back, but listened intently.

When she finished she told Sara. "I've never been a slut, but ever since I got this cock I can't get enough. It seems like I need to fuck all the time and everyone is just a release."

Ivy started to cry. She was starting to grasp the last month. She was sitting in a bathroom in the middle of a golf course with a girl she had just met. She had just had the best orgasm of her life, and she felt sad. She had fucked her best friend and used her step-father's ass. She now understood there was no going back.

Ivy felt arms around her. Sara was nuzzling her neck say, "it's alright sweetie," over and over.

Ivy rubbed Sara's thigh. She made circles with her hand and then wiped the tears away. "I guess we need to finish our shift." Ivy said.

"You have nothing to worry about, you are the most amazing creature on earth." Sara told her. "I just met you and I know that I love you. If you need anything just tell me. I'm yours." Sara was addicted.

"Thanks," Ivy said as turned around and gave Sara a kiss.

The girls got up and got dressed, they cleaned the bathroom as best they could, but there were piles of cum on both their shirts. Ivy got a twinkle in her eye. "I know how to clean these" she told Sara with a gleam in her eye.

********

Sara and Ivy walked into Steve's, her boss, office. Their uniforms were dripping wet and clung to their beautiful bodies like a glove. Both girls had skipped putting on their bra and their nipples stuck straight out.

Steve's eyes bugged out, "What happened to you two?" He stammered.

Sara answered first, "We got hit by a sprinkler and it soaked us."

"We need to get these off." Ivy giggled. Her plan was working.

"You can use the girls locker room." Steve said staring at their tits.

Sara pulled off her shirt first. "No need," she said as she peeled it off. Her tits popped out with a spectacular bounce.

Steve choked behind his desk. "What are you doing?"

Ivy pulled her shirt over her head. "Getting changed." She said.

"Someone could come in".

"Lock the door," Ivy told him.

Steve looked at both girls. It was his fantasy coming true. He had two 18 year olds with their tits out right in front if him. He hustled to the door to lock it. Ivy could see the tent in his shorts. 'Let's keep playing with him' she thought. Ivy walked over to Sara and kissed her. She stuck her tongue deep down Sara's throat. She reached around Sara and squeezed her ass through her wet shorts. Ivy noticed Steve had sat in the corner of his desk and had a hard on.

Steve was watching intently, his hand was rubbing his cock through his shorts. Ivy moved from Sara's mouth and put one beautiful tit in her mouth. Ivy heard both Steve and Sara gasp. Ivy sucked on Sara's nipples. They were still so sensitive from her earlier fucking. She rubbed Sara's other breast with her hand, gently pinching her nipple. Sara was moaning loudly now. Ivy moved her hand to Sara shorts. She undid the front button. Ivy pulled away from Sara's firm tits and kneeled on the floor. Ivy pulled Sara's shorts down and she stepped out of them. Ivy kissed her new friend's pussy through her panties. Steve was mesmerized. Ivy pulled the little fabric to the side and flicked her tongue on Sara's clit. Sara gasped and then pushed Ivy away.

"His turn." She told Ivy.

Sara walked over to Steve. She was wearing only her panties. She did a little dance in front of him. Her tits jiggled and bounced. Her ass looked amazing. Ivy moved over to a chair and sat down to watch the action. Sara pulled Steve in close. He was now standing right in front of her.

"You like my body?" Sara said mischievously.

"Yes, you are amazing!" He exclaimed.

Sara was teasing him she was rubbing her tits and smacking her ass. Ivy was taking it all in. This was fun to watch. Sara put her finger on Steve's lips. "Suck it" she said.

Steve pulled the finger into his mouth with his lips. He sucked like a little popsicle while staring at Sara's tits. Sara pulled her finger out of his mouth. She stuck it down her panties and slid it into her pussy. She rubbed her pussy softy and purred Steve's name.

"Thanks for getting me wet Steve" Sara grinned "now let me do you a favor."

Sara got down on her knees. She quickly undid her bosses shorts and pulled them off. He was wearing boxers and his dick was sticking straight out. She pulled them down. Steve's cock was about 5 inches. "Oh what a big cock." She smirked.

Ivy was getting really hot. Seeing this beautiful teen tease this old gross man was so much fun. She could feel her cock stiffing in her shorts. Steve was not paying her any attention. Ivy rubbed her cock through her shorts. She really was enjoying this.

Sara grabbed Steve's cock. She could not see his face because of his belly but knew his eyes were closed. She put his cock in her mouth. She had never sucked a cock before but Ivy had explained how and she did not think Steve would last very long. Sara kissed the tip of his head, while cupping his balls. She moved the head of Steve's cock into her mouth and sucked. It was warm, hard and a little salty. She did not really like the feeling but Ivy said it would really turn her on and she would do anything for Ivy. Sara pulled her mouth off the cock and took a quick look back at Ivy.

She could see Ivy's rigid cock, and could tell Ivy was enjoying the show. Ivy was rubbing her hard on with one hand and playing with her tits with the other.

Sara turned back to the cock. She pulled Steve onto her face. He didn't smell good but she continued to suck. She moved her hand form his balls to his shaft and stuck the dick in her mouth up to her hand. Ivy had told her this would help her not gag. Sara wrapped her tongue around the head of the cock and the rocked gently back and forth. She felt the dick in her mouth, running over her tongue, bumping her cheeks and pulling at her lips. Sara could tell Steve was about to cum. She could taste the pre cum. It wasn't terrible, but not sweet like Ivy's. He was making all kinds of noise and he was playing with her hair. She only had a few seconds.

She pulled her face off the cock and stuck two finger a in her mouth. She got them nice and wet and made sure there was lots of spit on it. She pulled Steve's cock back into her mouth. He was really moaning now. She reached between his legs with her wet fingers. Steve's clock was super hard, he was about to cum.

Steve gasped "I'm coming."

At that moment Sara jammed both fingers in his ass. Steve yelped, and his cock came out of Sara's mouth. Cum sprayed everywhere. It hit Sara right in the face, drenched her tits, and got all in her hair. However, Sara never let go of Steve's ass. She tried to push the fingers in as far as she could.

"What are you doing!" Steve shouted as he tried to wiggle Sara's fingers out of his ass.

Ivy was laughing so hard and Sara started to giggle. Sara pulled her fingers out. "Just a little reminder, who was in charge." Sara told him.

"Well that hurt, don't ever do that." He scolded.

"You think I am going to suck your dick again. Fat chance Steve. If you tell anyone about this I will tell them you forced me and Ivy will back me up. We want to have the best schedule and work together." Sara told him.

Steve looked over at Ivy. Her back was turned and she was leaning over picking up her shirt. He looked back at Sara as she was so hot with the cum all over her face. "Ok, what ever you want." He said.

Both Steve and Sara put on their shorts. Ivy grinned at Steve, her cock was hidden again but she was so turned on. She pulled Sara in close and felt her tits squish against her chest. Ivy had her shirt on, but Sara still felt lovely. Ivy kissed Sara and licked Steve's cum off her face. She slurped the cum off Sara's tits and then gave her one last kiss.

"Let's get out of here." Ivy said as she tossed Sara her shirt. "See you later Steve."

The two girls left the office hand in hand. When they got to the parking lot they both laughed. Ivy told Sara how hot that was. Sara reached down and grabbed Ivy's cock through her shorts.

"Anything you want beautiful" Sara said.

Ivy still had a raging hard on from watching her new friend suck her bosses dick. Ivy walked over to her car and opened the door to the back seat. The car was clean and the back seat was empty. Ivy took pride in her little car and never let trash accumulate. Sara was still standing behind her talking. Ivy pulled her friend into her car. Ivy climbed into the back seat and Sara fell in after her giggling.

Ivy's windows were tinted so she wasn't worried about any one seeing them. She pulled her cock out and started to stroke it. Sara joined in with both her hands. Sara gave Ivy a kiss and then bent over and started to put Ivy's cock in her mouth. Two dicks in one day. This was fun.

Sara started to put the head in her mouth. It was over twice the size of Steve's. She got about three inches in when she started to gag a little.

"Relax," Ivy said "pretend you are trying to swallow some water. Your throat will open. This is your first deep throat, so I will be gentle."

Ivy felt Sara work her cock deep into her mouth. She felt the suction of her throat. Ivy had been so horny from watching that she knew this wouldn't take long. She pulled the cock out of her new teen friends throat and slowly forced it back in. It only took a few minutes when Ivy felt the warmth. This time it was only in her cock. It seemed like she had different climaxes when she was stimulated in different organs. Ivy forced her cock deeper than ever. Almost 10 inches in and blew her load deep into Sara's stomach. Ivy watched as Sara tried to swallow it all. Ivy must have cum for three minutes, when she finished. Sara leaned back and patted her stomach.

"I won't have to eat dinner. That was an amazing amount of cum. " Sara groaned.

"Are you ok?" Asked Ivy.

"Yes, I will do anything for you remember that." Sara said gazing into Ivy's eyes.

Sara and Ivy climbed out of the back seat. There was no one around. Ivy gave Sara a quick kiss and a hug. Ivy and Sara exchanged numbers. Ivy gave Sara on last kiss before she left.

Sara stood in the parking lot gazing at the car as it drove away. She was in love she would do anything for Ivy and could not wait for her call.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12