Finding Ivy Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica started to make some lovely sounds. Ivy and Sara could tell she was about to cum. Ivy pulled Monica down and held her on her cock while she sucked on her face. Sara had an idea. She stuck a finger in Ivy's moist pussy then pulled it back. It was now dripping pussy juice. She reached between Monica's ass checks and gently applied pressure to her brown star. Monica gasped, but did not pull away. In fact she pushed her ass down on Sara's finger, and on Ivy's cock. Monica couldn't take it any more. She had both holes filled and her best friends tongue in her mouth. Monica exploded with the best orgasm of her short sex life. Her muscles cliched up and she could feel every ridge of the cock, and every knuckle of the finger. Monica's juice poured down onto Sara's face and into Ivy's pussy. Sara lapped it up lovingly.

Ivy was elated that Monica had such an fantastic orgasm. She broke her kiss and then pulled Monica up. She wanted to taste her friends juices. Sara watched from between Ivy's legs as Monica sat on Ivy's face. Ivy was cleaning her pussy and Monica was gasping every time her clit was touched.

Sara took the opening. She pulled her ruffled panties off and threw them across the room. She climbed over Ivy's legs and grabbed Ivy's dick. Sara took the massive dong and guided it into her sopping wet cunt. Ivy's eyes flew open Sara felt amazing. Her cunt wasn't as tight as Monica's but it felt amazing. It was like a velvet suitcase. It wrapped her cock with warmth. Sara let out a cry. She had lowered her self all the way down. Ivy felt her cock hit Sara's uterus, it was amazing.

Ivy slowly rocked her hips back and forth. Her cock was sliding in and out of Sara's pussy. Sara was panting and was fully absorbed with the cock. Monica heard the sexy sounds from behind her. She swung her legs around and placed her ass hole on Ivy's lips. Monica was facing Sara now and Ivy was eating her ass out. Monica leaned forward and kissed Sara. She stuck her tongue deep into Sara's mouth and grabbed her tits with both hands and gave them a squeeze. Sara moaned, and kissed Monica harder.

Monica felt Ivy's tongue exploring her ass hole. Ivy would softy lick her best friends folds and then stick it in her ass as far as it would go. Monica was grinding her ass into Ivy's face and they were both loving it. Ivy reached around and stated to gently squeeze Monica's clit. Monica had already had one orgasm and was well on her way to the next one. Ivy's tongue continued to flick and probe Monica's ass while she played with Sara's tits.

Sara felt so full. Ivy's cock had filled her all the way up. She loved the way she could feel the veins pulse in her cunt. Ivy was rocking back and forth inside her gently teasing her cunt. Sara wanted more she broke the kiss with Monica and started to fuck Ivy's cock with determination. She pulled her feet up ion to the bed and was squatting on Ivy's cock. She started to hammer her self up and down. Monica could barely hold on to Sara's tits and watched Sara impale her self on Ivy's cock. Sara's tits where bouncing like crazy and she was screaming in ecstasy. Her hair was all over the place and she was in love.

Monica felt Ivy's fingers slip into her pussy. Ivy's tongue was still in her ass and now her fingers were fucking her pussy. Monica let go of Sara's tits and rubbed her own clit. Ivy was fingering her in rhythm with Sara's frantic bouncing. Monica did not last long. She yelled out and had her second orgasm of the night, drenching Ivy's fingers and chest.

Monica climbed off her best friends face. "Eat my pussy!" Ivy told her as she swung her legs off.

Monica smiled. She needed a break and was happy to help Ivy any way that she could. Sara was still bouncing and jumping so Monica had to be careful. She placed one hand on Sara's hips to let her know what she was up to. Sara looked over and smiled. Monica's found Ivy's clit. It was huge. Juice was running out of Ivy in a steady stream as Sara continued to fuck her. Monica was lapping it up, with her tongue and rubbing Ivy's clit.

Ivy felt the pressure building. She needed Monica to stick her hand in her pussy to finish the experiment, and she knew she did not have much time left. Sara's pussy felt so good. Ivy reached over and grabbed Monica's hand off her clit. She moved it down to her pussy and guided it in. Monica got the idea. She stated to fuck Ivy's pussy with her fingers

"Put the whole thing in." Ivy panted.

Monica turned her hand and the forced all four fingers in while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"The whole thing!" Ivy shouted.

Monica tucked her thumb in and was amazed as her whole fist entered her friends pussy. It was amazing to see. Her hand had disappeared up to her wrist inside of the teen goddess pussy. Ivy's juice was running out all around her arm.

Sara looked back and saw that Monica was now leaning back. She stated to really bounce up and down on the giant cock. Monica matched her and the two new teen friends fucked Ivy's cock and pussy in unison. Ivy was not going to last long. The pleasure from Sara's pussy and Monica's fist was unmeasurable. Ivy thought that she might pass out. Both friends were fucking her so hard she felt that her insides might be bruised but she loved it. Ivy felt the pressure start in her pussy and build tell she could not hold it in any longer.

"I'm coming," Ivy shouted. "I want all of my come in the bucket" she said breathlessly.

Sara felt Ivy's cock swell with cum. How was she going to keep it all inside of her. She did not know so she just kept bouncing. Monica looked around and grabbed the bucket with her free hand. She could feel Ivy's Pusey start to clinch at her fist. She knew it would not be long now. All of a sudden Sara and Ivy hollered with pleasure as the orgasm gripped both of them.

Cum gushed out of Ivy's cunt. Monica had the bucket ready she pulled her fist towards her. This caused juice to spill out into the bucket. She watched as Ivy's balls contracted and shot loads into Sara. Sara was shaking with pleasure.

Monica told Sara. "Hold on tight and stay up there. I will get the bucket ready."

Monica pulled her fist out with a satisfying plop. Ivy felt more juice run down her leg into the bucket. She wondered what Monica had in mind. Monica reached up and pulled the girls, now collapsed into each other, to the edge of the bed. Monica had been watching Sara's pussy constrict around Ivy's dick. She had not lost any cum yet. She pulled the bucket under Ivy's ass and slowly lifted Sara.

Sara felt Monica's hands on her ass and lifted her hips. She had a long way to go to get off the her friend's cock. Working as a team they moved Sara over the bucket. Monica watched with wonder as cum poured out. This was way more than the last time. As it mixed with Sara's pussy juice and Ivy's own pussy juice it filled the bucket up halfway.

"Holy shit" Monica exclaimed.

Ivy untangled her self from Sara and turned to look at Monica. "That was the second test. It seems like the more sexual areas I have stimulated the harder I cum. I almost passed out that time. The other time that it was like this was with you at your house and with Sara at work. It feels amazing and I feel so fantastic afterword."

"Wow" Monica replied. "So what happens if you stimulate your ass to?"

"Don't forget her mouth, and tits." Sara said from the top of the bed in a daze.

"I don't know." Ivy replied, "but if things continue to increase my orgasm, I might die."

All three girls started to giggle. Monica looked at the bucket. "Time to measure. Last time we had one and a quarter cups. This is much more."

Monica dipped the cup in and handed it to Sara. "You first this time."

"Thanks" Sara said grinning as she took the cup from new friend.

Sara tipped the cup up and let the juice and cum pour into her mouth. She emptied the cup and closed her lips. She swirled the juice around feeling the cum droplets in her mouth. She savored the taste and then motioned for Monica to come over. Monica moved over to Sara who was a little taller. Sara pulled Monica into an embrace and then kissed her. Monica was surprised but quickly returned the kiss. Both 18 year olds pushed Ivy's cum back and forth while kissing. Ivy watched as they exchanged her seed. She loved it. At the same time both girls swallowed.

"That was sweet." Monica said to Ivy. "I could taste your cum, Sara's pussy juice, your pussy juice, my spit, and Sara's spit. I have never tasted anything like it!"

Sara looked up with a smile of pure pleasure. "I could drink that all day."

The three girls started scooping and sharing the contents of the bucket. After it was all finished their was nearly three cups of love juice. The girls we're full of cum and a little tired from their love making. They laid on Ivy's bed in silence for a little while, and just took in each other. Ivy glanced at the clock.

"Shit," she exclaimed. "It's almost 10 and I haven't finished all my tests. Greg could be here any time now."

"I guess we will have to do it again." Monica said.

"Let's get dressed in case he shows up early." Ivy stated.

The girls started to get dressed. Sara pulled her little shorts over her ass. She neglected to put on her panties. She reached for her grey halter top and pulled it over her head. Her nipples were still hard and you could see almost her whole boob from the side. Sara started to comb her hair out.

Monica went to pull her panties on. "Hold on." Ivy said. "I've got something for you I hope it fits."

Ivy pulled a small bag out of the closet. She reached in a pulled out a a hot pink pair of panties. They were boy shorts and had small diamonds on the back. They were hot. She handed them to Monica and then pulled out a bra. It was also pink, had a little padding in the front. Ivy handed them to Monica.

"These are awesome." Monica said as she pulled the panties on.

"Where are mine" Sara said half jokingly.

Ivy grinned. From the back she pulled out a hot pick dildo attached to a belt. She held it up to show both girls. "You like this." She said to Sara. "I thought maybe you would like to fuck me. This was the biggest strap on I could find. I was going to have you do it tonight but it looks like maybe some other time."

Sara grinned as she took the 10 inch strap on. "This looks like fun, I can't wait to try it."

Ivy kissed Sara quickly and then started to get dressed. She tied her cock up and the pulled her black thong on , and then her shorts. She put the same shirt on this time with out a bra. All three teens helped each other get cleaned up, and combed out hair that was all tangled up.

When they were finished they headed down stairs to get something to drink and to wait for Greg to show up. The girls gathered around the table in the kitchen. All three were a little tired, but also disappointed that their night had come to an end. They started to paint their nails.

It wasn't long before they heard a knock on the door. Ivy got up and went to answered it. Greg stood out side looking in, and smiled when he saw his teen cousin. He did a quick double take and then stuck out his hand.

Ivy watched Greg take her in. She was not surprised that he looked her quickly up and down, every one did that now. She smiled at him and took his hand. Greg was good looking. He wasn't a hunk, but still cute. He was about 5'8 with short hair. He wore a short sleeve button down shirt. It was red and blue. He had on grey shorts and wore sandals. He was thin but not skinny and was clean shaven. He had a cute face with brown eyes and hair. His smile was nice and he had a little stubble.

"Come in." Ivy said quickly letting go of his hand.

"How long has it been. I can't remember the last time I saw you." Greg spoke quickly. "Your so grown up. I can remember just yesterday you playing with my little sister."

Ivy laughed. "It's been a couple of years. I'm 18 now and headed for college. Thanks for coming over, it will make my mom feel so much better."

"I heard about what happened, I am glad your ok. We're all family right."

"Yea, but I mean babysitting an 18 year old." Ivy stated.

"Oh I'm not babysitting, I just came over to hang out." Mark said.

Marks eyes got huge, Ivy turned around and found out why. Sara and Monica had come around the corner, both looking fucking delicious. Sara was holding Monica's hand and both were laughing.

To be continued...

12