Finding Ivy Ch. 11

Story Info
Ivy waits to talk to Monica. Sara helps to distract her.
2.7k words
4.22
2.9k
4
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy woke with a start. Natalie's arms where wrapped around her waist and the older woman's head was on Ivy's shoulder. They had fallen asleep cuddling after Natalie had sucked her off.

She turned her head a little to see what time it was. 6:00 am she should be able to call Monica in an hour or so. She should be up getting ready for church.

Ivy didn't want to wake Sara or Natalie but she couldn't sleep. She needed to pee.

Ivy slipped out of the hot milf's embrace. She quietly pushed up off the bed and slid over Natalie's huge tits. She carefully placed her feet on the soft carpet.

It was very dark there was only a little light from the clock. Ivy could make out where the door was and decided to use Sara's bathroom. She did not want to wake the two hot blondes.

The hot futa opened the door and stepped into the hall. Her huge cock swinging between her legs.

Ivy reached Sara's bathroom and flipped on the light as she stepped in. She glanced in the small mirror. She still looked good even at 6 in the morning.

She rubbed her tits a little and her cock jumped. Ivy reached into the shower and turned the shower on.

The bathroom was small, she reached back and pulled the door shut. It took only one step to reach the stand up shower. She flipped the fan on. The room was already steamy.

Ivy stepped over the lip of the shower. The water felt wonderful. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She focused on slowing her mind down. She was feeling frantic about Monica, but the deep breaths helped.

Ivy let her mind slow down, and concentrated on the feeling of water. She had her back to the flow of hot water. She felt it hit just below her neck, and run down her back. The water bounced off her ass. A small stream ran between her ass cheeks.

She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart enjoying the feeling of the hot water trickling over her little rose bud. Ivy's giant cock twitched again.

She turned around in the shower. Her eyes still closed. The water splashed against her huge tits and ran down her flat stomach. It parted when it reached her cock.

Ivy's eyes opened, her cock was beginning to grow. She wanted to ignore it, she did not want to cum again. She just wanted to relax. Why couldn't it let her. Did everything have to be about sex.

She needed a distraction. She pulled the curtain open and spied a razor and some shaving cream. Just the thing to take her mind off her semi- hard cock.

She reached out and grasped the razor and cream. She lathered it up and spread it around her cock. She focused on getting ever last hair. It felt good to do something so regular.

She took care of the rest of her body making sure she had shaved everything. She quickly washed her hair as the hot water was running out. She turned it off right before it turned cold.

Her cock was limp again. She had successfully shaved and showered without cumming. Now she just needed to find some clothes. Hers where in Natalie's room and where dirty.

She needed to dry her hair, but could not find a blow dryer. She would have to figure something out. She wrapped the towel around her body and stepped out of the bathroom into the hall.

Sara's room was right across the hall. She stepped into her friends room. She quickly found the light switch. The room lit up. It was small but practical.

Ivy spotted a hair dryer on the dresser and a small mirror hanging on the wall. She dropped the towel.

She wondered if Sara would mind if she burrowed some clothes. She did not thing so. She pulled open the top drawer. Bingo, it was full of panties.

Ivy selected a tiny pair of pink thongs. They had BEBE on the front with little straps around the top. She stepped into them pulling her cock to the side. The thongs felt amazing.

She opened the next drawer. It was full of bras. She slid her hand through them feeling the fabric. Most of them would not fit over her massive boobs, but she found a little bra-lit that should stretch over them. She pulled it over her head and squeezed her massive boobs in to the fabric. It was lacy and also pink.

She found Sara's shorts. She sorted through them. Most would not fit over her shapely ass. She finally found a pair of little white shorts. They looked like jean material but were actually that stretchy jagging fabric.

She shrunk her cock down to about 8 inches and then stuffed it in the pink thong. She stepped into the shorts and pulled then up.

They were tight and did not hide a thing. The back of the thong stuck out a little. Ivy giggled to her self, such a slut she thought.

She then pulled open Sara's t-shirt drawer. It was on the bottom so she had to bend over. She found one that looked a little big for Sara and might fit over her new tits. It was pale blue and had a rainbow over top of a white unicorn. She pulled it on, it fit snug but nice.

Now that she was dressed, she got to work on her hair. She pulled the bedroom door shut to limit the noise. She dried and combed her hair in the mirror.

Ivy finished up, and it seemed like she was still the only one up. It had been nice to do her normal routine, even if she was wearing Sara's clothes.

The hot teen Futa opened the bedroom door and walked toward the kitchen. She turned into the kitchen and flipped the switch. She looked at the clock on the stove. It was after seven, Monica would be getting ready for church.

Ivy reached for her phone.

Damn, her phone was in Natalie's room. She would have to wait until the mother and daughter woke up.

She rummaged thru the cabinets. She found some coffee and filters. Ivy used the pot on the counter. As she was filling the pot Ivy felt a cool hand on her waist.

Ivy turned around. Sara was grinning.

"You look so cute in my shorts. That little whale tale really turns me on." Sara said.

She leaned in and kissed Ivy deeply. Sliding her tongue into her friends mouth.

"It's ok that i borrowed them?" Ivy asked.

"Anytime, especially if you dress like that." Her friend replied.

Ivy reached back and shut the water off. Sara stepped back a little and let her friend finish making coffee.

"Are you feeling better?" Sara asked.

Ivy realized that Sara had no idea about her dream. So she told her everything that had happened.

"Well lets text her." Sara said after she had heard about the dream. "I'm sure she is up."

Sara ran to her moms room. She slipped in and grabbed Ivy's phone. Her mom was still asleep. She looked so cute and peaceful.

Sara walked back to the kitchen and handed the phone to Ivy.

"What should i say." Ivy asked.

"Just ask her if everything is alright. Let her know you want to talk to her when she gets some free time." Sara suggested.

"Ok. I hope it was all a dream." Ivy whispered.

Ivy started typing. She sent a quick message and then set the phone down. Ivy turned around and grabbed a cup for coffee. She was feeling very nervous.

As she filled her cup she kept glancing at her phone. "You want some Sara."

"No thanks. I want something else." Sara licked her lips while staring ay the soft bulge in the teen futa's shorts. "Have a seat, enjoy your coffee, let me distract you for a few minutes."

A small smile appeared on Ivy's face. "Sounds good, what do you have in mind."

"Just take a seat, but first slide those shorts off." Sara told her.

Ivy pulled her shorts down. Her cock was poking out of her pink thong. She did not wait for instruction and slid them off as well.

Ivy placed her coffee on the table and took a seat. Her cock had gone back to its normal 12 inches, and hung partly off the chair.

Sara grinned her mouth was already salivating, and her pussy was moist. She could not wait another second. She pulled off her t-shirt and stood in just a pair of light blue thongs. Her hand reached for her best friends cock.

Sara felt it slightly stiffen as her fingers caressed the head. Sara lowered herself to her knees and now she was eye level with the the big beautiful cock. It was pulsing with anticipation. Big blue veins ran down the mighty shaft to the base of the huge dick.

She looked up a the beautiful teen. Ivy's tits where so perfect and she grinned as Ivy motioned for her to suck it.

"No, I have something else in mind. Move up so you are sitting on the edge of the chair."

Ivy did as she was asked, enjoying being directed for once. She took a sip off coffee and wondered what was next.

Then she felt it, a warm moist feeling on her clit. Sara was working her tongue back in forth on her sensitive lady bits. She used her hand to hold Ivy's member up and out of the way. Her other hand had a firm grip on her hip.

Ivy took another sip of coffee. It had been a little while since anyone had paid attention to her clit. The feeling was amazing. Sara's tongue was working magic. Ivy's cock was now hard as a rock.

Ivy pulled her cock away from Sara. Sara placed both hands on Ivy's hips and forced her tongue into the hot futa's pussy.

Sara bobbed her head back and forth each time pulling Ivy into her face. Then pushing her tongue deep into her friends dripping cunt. She hungered for the taste of pussy.

Ivy's pussy was the best, but her moms was a close second. She pushed her tongue as deep as she could, inhaling the scent of the naked teen futa. Sara felt Ivy's balls resting on her head. She let go of Ivy's hips with one hand and fondled the giant smooth orbs. The felt so nice freshly shaven.

She heard Ivy muffle a moan, she wanted Ivy to relax. She knew that she was super worried about Monica. She just wanted to give her friend a few moments of freedom.

Ivy was enjoying the pussy massage. Her cock was so hard. She focused on it commanding it to grow. Her cock now rested on her tits just big enough for her to wrap her lips around it's massive purple head.

She closed her eyes and savored the feeling. She gently squished her tits together with her hands, wrapping the shaft in pillowy softness.

Sara's tongue was working overtime. In and out of her dripping pussy flicking her clit. While Ivy worked the head of her own cock with her mouth. Ivy wasn't going to last. She could feel her balls filling with cum. She wanted to swallow it all.

Ivy was just about to blow in her own mouth, when she heard Sara "cum on my face. I want it all over my face. I want to feel your hot cum all over me."

Sara looked up pleadingly. Ivy reluctantly pulled her cock out of her mouth. She gave it a final lick to catch the last of the pre-cum. She slid the massive dick down so it pointed at the pretty blond teens face.

She ran her fingers down her shaft, tickling it. The rock hard cock started to twitch. "Here it comes," Ivy moaned breathlessly.

Hot cum squirted out. The first shot landed on Sara's forehead and covered her hair. Ivy grinned as spurt after spurt covered her beautiful friends face.

Cum was every where. It covered Sara's face. Her eyes were glued shut. Her lips were covered, there was cum on her cheeks and all in her hair. It dripped off her chin and was pooling up on her firm tits.

"Let me clean you up," Ivy purred.

She slid off the chair and pulled her in. She kissed Sara deeply, slipping her tongue into the hot sluts mouth. She pulled away a little licking up a big floral glob of cum.

She kissed Sara again sharing cum and spit with her. She did this over and over. Slowly cleaning her face and sharing the hot liquid between the two of them.

Sara giggled while Ivy cleaned her. She loved it when they kissed and she got a mouth full of cum. She wanted to cum. She slid her fingers into her blue thong.

Her fingers slipped into her moist little snatch. Every time she kissed Ivy she felt closer and closer to orgasm.

Ivy's tongue was deep in her mouth. The taste of her and the cum swirling around turned her on. She gently fingered her clit. It was so swollen she knew she was about to cum.

With the last kiss, Sara felt her body shake. She was rocked by her orgasm. Her knees gave out and she slipped to the floor in a pool of hot pussy juice and cum.

Ivy giggled. She laid down on top of the hot teen. She felt their tits squish together as the hot sticky cum was getting all over her fresh clean shirt. She kissed her friend passionately. She wanted to keep fucking Sara, but was still worried about Monica.

Sara pulled away a little. "Lets try Monica again. She should respond now." She knew her friend was worried.

Sara squirmed out from underneath the hot futa. Sara gave her a quick kiss and then pranced across the room. Her ass bouncing the entire way.

Sara grabbed Ivy's phone and fired off a quick text. Monica responded almost immediately. She was good, and would touch base with them after she had lunch with her parents. She thought she might be able to slip away.

Sara quickly relayed the message to Ivy. She was relieved but still wanted to tell Monica about the dream.

As they discussed what they wanted to do until they could meet up with Monica they sat at the table sipping coffee.

Natalie walked in. She had on a pair of tiny white boy shorts and nothing else. Her tits bounced. She bent over and gave Sara a kiss.

"What have you two been up to." She asked smiling.

She wet her finger and slipped them across Sara's cheek. "You missed a little."

She ran the finger across her lips, the lapped it up. "Ivy you taste so good."

Natalie walked over and gave Ivy a deep wet kiss. "Like I asked, what are you two up to."

"We are going to try and meet up with Monica after lunch." Sara said. "Then we are not sure."

"l've got to go home at some point. I have not been home all weekend. I probably should check in with my mom." Ivy told them

"Sounds good girls. Just let me know if you need anything." She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down.

"Looks like you had a good morning. Ivy still has cum on her shirt." Natalie laughed.

Ivy grinned. "You ladies sure know how to treat me. I love both of you. Thanks for everything."

Ivy stood up her cock swinging between her legs. She reached down and grabbed her panties. She slipped them on and looked around for the white shorts.

"We have a couple of hours. I think I will run home and check in with mom. I can come pick you up on my way to meet Monica."

"You don't want to stay and play a little more." Sara asked as she moved over to her mothers lap. Her naked shaved pussy glistening.

"I know, I'm just so worried. I need a break. I promise we can have fun soon."

"We understand." Natalie told her. "You've got a lot going on. We are here if you need us."

"Thanks. I love you both." Ivy told them.

She walked over and gave them both a kiss. As she was leaving the house she heard soft moans coming from the kitchen.

Damn they were hot.


Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers