Finding Ivy Ch. 12

Story Info
Ivy speaks with Monica, Sara has a little fun on her own.
4.4k words
4.5
2.5k
4
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy pulled into the driveway at her house. It was about 10 am, she noticed Rick was in the yard mowing. Her mother was also in the front yard working on her flowers. Her mother watched her as she pulled in and waved.

Ivy sighed, what was she going to say now. She focused on her cock and it disappeared. Her shorts were way to tight her bulge would be obvious to her mom. She open the door and waived at her mom as she stepped out.

Heather came over, pulling her yellow gardening gloves off. She wore a green and white striped tank top and a pair of light green shorts that went down to her mid thigh. She had her garden shoes on and her hair was pulled up in a bun. Little drops of sweat showed on her face.

"Hi Ivy, how was your weekend?" Her mother asked as she walked over to Ivy's car.

"It was good. The waterfall was beautiful. You and Rick should go there some time it was amazing." She told her mom as she watched her get closer.

Her mom was now next to her. Heather reached in and gave her daughter a long hug.

Ivy squirmed a little and giggled, trying to play off the awkward hug.

Ivy felt her moms hand drift down to her butt and give it a squeeze. Ivy pushed away but did not say anything. She looked at her mom, who returned her gaze innocently.

Ivy quickly moved on. "Mom, I'm only home for a little bit. I have to meet Monica and Sara after church."

"Ok, ok, don't run off. I need to talk to you about your college orientation. It's Thursday remember." Her mom stated.

"Ohh, I almost forgot."

"Right, you seem very distracted lately. Anyway, I spoke with your cousin Olivia and she said you could stay at her apartment. Also, she said Greg was going to drop off some furniture for her and that you might as well ride with him."

"I don't know mom, Olivia is great but I don't want to impose. I could just get a hotel for the night. Anyway Greg would not want to wait around all day for me to complete the orientation." Ivy told her.

"Olivia insisted, and I spoke with Greg. He said he did not mind. It would give him some time to see his sister. Maybe take her out to eat or something. They insisted."

"Well I guess that will work. What time are we going to leave." Ivy asked.

"Greg said he would pick you up after her was off of work on Wednesday." She answered.

Ivy thought about for a second. The last time she saw Greg they had tons of fun. She wondered if he would remember any of it. She decided to go with it.

"Sounds good, it will save me some money and I'll have some one to talk to on my way down." Ivy said. "I will text him Monday or Tuesday for all the details."

"Great, I will worry less if I know you are being taken care off." Heather smiled. "Let me make you some lunch while you are "Thanks mom, let me get changed and I will meet you in the kitchen. These are Sara's and I need to give them back." Ivy told her.

Her mother said. "They look good on you, but I guess at 18 everything fits perfect."

Ivy blushed a little she needed to get away before things turned real weird. "Ok, I see you in the kitchen in 15."

Ivy turned to walk away, when she felt her mom grab her wrist. "I'm glad your home for a little while. I've missed you."

Heather leaned in and kissed her hot eighteen year old daughter right on the lips. She slipped some little tongue in.

Ivy pushed away and then turned and almost ran up the steps. What the fuck was that she thought as she shut the door behind her. She ran up the stairs into her room and closed the door.

A tear fell. She was so scared. Her mother had never done anything like that before. This fucking cock she thought. It was ruining her life.

She took a few deep breaths. She would need to be careful around her mom. The last thing she needed was to fuck her mom. She heard her mom come in the house and go to the kitchen.

Ivy sighed, well I'll just need to be careful. She pulled off the tiny shirt and shorts. The thong slipped off easily and she let her cock out. She smiled. Looking into the mirror she could not believe how hot she looked. The cock was causing all kinds of problems but it was also so beautiful.

She reaches down and gently stroked it so that it was half hard. It felt nice to be alone for a few minutes. She laid down on her bed looking at the ceiling. She moved her hands from her cock and put them behind her head.

What was she going to do. She believed that it was her influence that had Sara fucking her mom. She had a sneaking suspicion that Monica had sucked her dad off. She had fucked Greg her cousin, and some strangers at the golf course. Her boss gave her anything she wanted after Sara had messed with him. She almost forgot about fucking Rick in the ass. Now her mom had crèches kisses her.

She needed answers but did not know where to even begin. Ivy sat up and looked around. Well here goes nothing.

She pulled out purple boy shorts. They were cotton and had the word Fitness on them. She pulled them over her cock and admired the bulge. She opened her closet and picked out a pair of Rainbows.

She looked around and found a cut sundress. It was yellow and very short. She pulled it over her head and looked in the mirror. Perfect just below her ass. When she moved a little you could catch a glimpse of her ass and panties. Her hair was a little messy so she pulled it into a pony tail.

She put the Rainbows on, took a deep breath, and opened the door to the hallway. Ivy headed down stairs and into the kitchen. When she got there hat mom was already sitting down.

Ivy sat down in front of the empty plate. Her mom had made her a salad with some chick peas. She had put out a glass of water and some cut up fruit.

"Wow, that dress looks great." Heather told her daughter looking up as the hot Futa walked into the room.

"Thanks." She answered. Pulling it up a little to try and hide her cleavage.

Ivy watched her mom closely as they ate their lunch. She kept the conversation about going to school and what she thought it would be like. So far so good.

The conversation went well, and Ivy was able to keep her distance from her mother. She kept an eye on the clock. Making sure she would have time to pick up Sara before heading over to Monica's.

It was about time to leave. Ivy stood up and picked up her plate. She walked over to the sink. She could feel her mother's eyes boring a hole through her. She made sure to keep her cock small and quickly rinsed the plate.

She heard her mother's chair slide back. Ivy thought she was running out of time. This was not going to end well. She could almost feel her cock pulling her mother in.

"Ivy I have to get back to the yard, it was wonderful talking to you. You will be home tonight right?" Her mother asked.

Ivy spun around, her mom only a few feet away. "Yea, I'll be home. Not sure what time. I have to work the next two days."

"Ok, well I'll see you later." Heather walked out of the kitchen.

Ivy stood in the kitchen shaking. She new something was about to happen, but maybe she had been able to control it. Maybe it was her thoughts that had stopped her mom from doing something else.

Maybe she wasn't powerless to her cock.

She let her dick grow to its normal size. It felt best when it was that size. Ivy ran back up stairs. Her ass bouncing and showing a little as the yellow sundress bounced up and over her big rear.

She got to her room, picked up her purse, put on a little necklace, and a gold bracelet. She was ready to go talk to Monica.

.......

She pulled into Sara's driveway. She was about to get out of the car when Sara opened the door and ran out. She had on a pair of short blue jean shorts. A soft brown leather jacket that was zipped up part way. She was only wearing a bra underneath. It was lacy blue with flowers on it. Her boobs looked unreal.

Ivy noticed the hot teen slut had on a pair of short heels that had a cute floral pattern . Her legs went on for miles. Sara's hair was down and looked like she had just left the stylist. It was wavy and gorgeous. Her mom must have helped her.

Sara opened the door and jumped in. "Let's go see Monica."

The two hot teens looked at each other and smiled. Sara leaned in and kissed her best friend. "I missed you. Cute dress by the way."

Ivy replied. "Thanks, you look amazing Sara. Like right out of a magazine or something."

Sara blushed. "I'm glad you like it. My mom helped me. She said it was because I basically made her cum like 5 times. She has this huge strap on. I fucked her in every hole. It was so hot. I didn't know her ass could stretch like that, I mean it was huge. Now let's get this figured out."

The two girls discussed how best to approach the subject when they got to Monica's house. They hoped she would be able to leave, but did not know what Monica was allowed to do.

Monica's driveway was empty, but sometimes her parents parked in the garage. Ivy quickly sent a text to Monica letting her know that they were in the driveway. Monica immediately responded and told them to come in, she was in her room.

Both girls got out of the car. They looked around wondering why they were so nervous. Ivy made it to the door first and opened it. She had been here so many times. She walked directly to Monica's room. The door was shut.

Sara looked at Ivy and knocked. She had never been to Monica's before. The house was huge compared to her and her moms.

"Come in ladies." Monica yelled.

Ivy opened the door. Monica was laying on the bed fully naked with a giant pink dildo in her ass. This was not what Ivy was expecting.

Monica was panting as she shoved the toy in and out of her tiny little asshole. "My parents left twenty minutes ago. I needed this so bad. Get in here you two and fuck me."

Ivy smiled. The conversation could wait. Ivy pulled off her dress and dropped her boy shorts on the floor. She stepped out of her rainbows.

Sara was just as fast. Her jacket hit the floor, heels tossed aside, and jean shorts off. Sara wasn't wearing panties. She moved over to Monica.

"Lick my pussy you little slut." She said happily.

Monica dove into her friends cunt, lapping away feverishly. Sara squealed in delight.

Ivy grabbed the dildo and took over for Monica. Working it in and out of her tight little brown eye. The teens ass quivered a little every time it went in. Ivy could here Monica moaning even as she ate Sara's pussy.

Ivys other hand reached for Monica's love box. She gently began to caress the tiny hole. She swished her fingers over her friends engorged clit and watched as she trembled.

It wasn't long before Monica's orgasm erupted. She almost bit Sara's clit as her body rocked. Her hips flew into the air and the pink dildo squirted out into Ivy's hand.

Ivy and Sara watched with amazement as the tiny teen erupted. She was cumming so hard. Ivy grinned, her cock was fully erect. She spun Sara around and spread her ass cheeks apart.

Ivy burst out laughing. Inside of Sara's little butt was the pink plug she had given her.

"Pull it out Ivy. I want all of you in my ass." Sara whispered deeply.

Ivy reached down and gave the cute little plug a pull.

Plop, it came right out. Monica had recovered a little and was lying on her side watching the action. She reached under her pillow and pulled out some lube. She grinned and squirted it all down the sexy Futa's thick cock.

Ivy leaned over and gave Monica a deep kiss as the little teen lubed up the giant cock.

Monica pulled her best friends cock so it rested on Sara's beautiful ass. Ivy pushed forward. There was not much resistance due to the plug just coming out. Her dick slid deep into her friends ass. Monica bent over and started to lick the shaft as it was going in and out of Sara's ass.

The blond teen was grunting every time Ivy thrusted forward.

"Deeper," Sara screamed with delight. " I want to feel it in my brain. Fuck my brains out Ivy."

Ivy pushed Monica's head out of the way, and grabbed Sara by the hips. She pulled her in hard, praying that she would not hurt her. Sara was squirming on her cock.

Monica got off the bed and stood in front of Sara. She was unsure what to do. The Futa was fucking Sara so hard she did not want to get in the way. So she just started rubbing her pussy and watching.

"I'm cumming". Sara shouted.

Wave after wave of ecstasy poured through her body. Her knees began to buckle. She felt Ivy reach down and grab her legs.

All of a sudden she was in the air. Ivy had picked her up and was slamming her ass down deep onto her cock. She couldn't believe Ivy could pick her up. This caused orgasm after orgasm as the two teens grunted passionately.

After her fourth or fifth orgasm, she felt Ivy lower her to the bed. Sara was sweating profusely. She looked up at her friend and smiled.

"Wow, that was amazing. Did you cum I can't remember?" Sara asked out of breath.

"No, but I'm about to." Ivy replied.

She reached over and pulled Monica in close she kissed her with vigor. Their tongues intertwining in each others mouth. Ivy guided her member to the front of Monica's small hairless pussy.

"Give it to me." Monica whispered in her ear.

Ivy did not wait a second. She pushed her dick deep into her friend's cunt. Monica felt so tight. Ivy pulled back and then pushed her cock back in, looking at her best friend. She swore she could see the outline of her cock in her friends tummy skin.

With each thrust Monica shook. Ivy's cock was so deep inside her. It felt like she was going to split in too, but also like she was could swallow the whole thing with her pussy.

Ivy leaned in and slammed into Monica's pussy. "Cumming" the hot brunette shouted. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was once again flooded with orgasms.

It was like the river the other day. Ivy wouldn't stop. Her eyes were closed and she was feeling both fucking her friend and being fucked. They had joined again.

Ivy felt the orgasm cumming. She pumped harder. Her balls swelled and it seemed like she could feel her pussy tighten as Monica's cunt gobbled up each inch of the Futa cock.

She let lose load after load deep into her friends womb. Monica was too small, cum was pouring out all over with each backward pull. Ivy slowed down and then collapsed in the bed next to Sara. She hadn't lost consciousness but she knew it was different.

Monica could barely walk. She stumbled over to her friends and laid down between them. She was also still fully awake and was aware of the different sensations.

"That was wild." Sara said finally catching her breath. "You two were glowing like there was something supernatural going on. It was amazing."

"I'm ok with it." Monica said. "It feels amazing."

Ivy opened her eyes. "I just don't want to hurt anyone"

"No no no" they both interrupted.

"Your amazing, and we love you." Monica said first. "I loved you before your big dick. Now it's just an added bonus."

"Yea, you are perfect." Sara said

Ivy was about to close her eyes again when she remembered why she was here. She was tired so she just came out with it. "Did you suck off your dad last night."

Monica laughed. "I was so horny and he was in the kitchen in just his boxers. It just kinda happened."

"Did he say any thing this morning." Sara asked.

"No, but he was a little friendlier, and did not make me go to the church lunch this afternoon. Which now I am so glad." She answered

The tears we're flowing again. Ivy couldn't believe it. She had suspected it, but to hear it for real.

Sara and Monica looked at each other. They weren't sure what to do. The both snuggled up tight to their friend and just held her. Ivy slowly got her self under control.

"Well, it's good that we are all leaving. I would hate to mess things up more with both of your families."

Now it was the other two teens turn to start crying. "You haven't messed up anything, I'm not sure I can live with out you." Monica sobbed.

Now it was Ivy's turn to do the consoling. She pulled both girls in and gave them a hugehug.

The girls were all just sitting on the bed naked. They shared stories from the summer and talked about the future. Monica promised to visit and Sara did the same. The time got away from them and when they looked up it was almost 5.

"Well what are we going to do now." Sara asked.

"I told my mom I would be home tonight, though I am worried about staying in a house with her. " Ivy answered.

"My folks will be home soon. We should get cleaned up."

The girls looked around the room. There was dried cum every where. They decided to wash the sheets and then quickly scrubbed the carpet with wet towels.

Ivy ran the sheets down to the washer. As she rounded the corner she heard the door open. She had just started the wash. Luckily she had dressed before heading downstairs. But she knew Monica's parents would not approve of her dress.

Ivy stood in horror as Monica's mom and dad walked into the house. There was no avoiding them. Mr. Peterson looked at her and smiled.

"Oh, hello Ivy. I thought that was your car." Mr. Peterson said as he walked in the door. Looking at her tits.

His wife was right behind him, and then an older man she did not recognize. He was smiling and chatting as he came in the door. When he saw Ivy his jaw dropped, and he stopped mid sentence.

"Ivy this is our Pastor. Pastor Dan, this is Monica's best friend Ivy." Mr. Peterson introduced them.

"Oh hello." Ivy said.

Pastor Dan got ahold of him self. "Nice to meet you." He said.

Just then Sara and Monica came down the staircase.

"Hi, Mom, Dad. Oh Pastor it's nice to see you." Monica quickly said noticing the awkwardness of the situation.

"Hi everyone. I'm Sara." The hot teen was never shy.

"Nice to see all of you." Mr. Peterson replied looking a little confused. "Pastor Dan is staying for dinner, are you girls staying."

"No" Ivy almost shouted.

"Yes" Sara said just as loud.

"Um, ok. Well let us in and we can get started." Mrs. Peterson said.

All three adults stepped past the three hot girls. Both men could not help but stare a little.

As Mrs. Peterson walked by Ivy she stopped. She leaned in and gave Ivy a big hug. "It's nice to see you again, are you sure you can't stay for dinner."

"I'm sorry, I promised my mom I would be home."

"I understand." She said a little too sadly.

Mrs. Peterson left the entrance way and headed for the kitchen.

"What are you doing." Ivy asked Sara.

"Just staying for dinner, it sounds fun."

"How are you going to get home, remember you don't have your car." Ivy reminded her.

"My dad will give her a ride home." Monica said.

"Well, Ok." Ivy looked confused.

"I'm going home then. Call me later." Ivy asked.

"Sure." Both girls replied.

Ivy looked around they were all alone in the entrance. She leaned in and gave both hot teens a kiss and then walked out the door. She needed to get home.

Sara and Monica waived as Ivy pulled out of the driveway.

Sara looked over at Monica. "Let's get you changed for dinner."

Monica was in a pair of sweats and old shirt. "Sounds good."

They went up stairs. Monica found a pair of super tight jeans. She pulled on a pink G-string and let the top show.

She slipped into a little pink bra and then pulled a tight black shirt over her head. The back had two straps that crossed.

You could see the top of her g-string and the back of her bra from behind.

........

Dinner went well. The adults chatted about church, and the two teens discussed leaving for university.

Both men struggled to keep their eyes off the hot teen sluts, constantly glancing over.

The girls did not make it easy for them. They flirted with each other, and the two men. Sara even batted eyes with Mrs. Peterson.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12